12-21-2014, 05:12 PM
https://vine.co/v/OXrqpKYiTxI

No call from the Refs....

Rain Man
12-21-2014, 05:12 PM
That was no accident.

In58men
12-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Too bad Shazier couldn't do that to Smith.

oaklandhater
That was no accident.

After the league fined Tamba they better fine this.

KCrockaholic
Riola is the same one who dove at the Nose Tackles knees a couple weeks ago as the Lions were just trying to kneel down.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Why does this never happen to Alex?

notorious
12-21-2014, 05:18 PM
They put a helmet into the Bears QB's earhole, too.

RealSNR
12-21-2014, 05:30 PM
You have no fucking excuses. Your phone isn't autocorrecting this shit for you.

If you want the plural form of a word, and that word just gets an s tacked onto the end, YOU DON'T FUCKING USE APOSTROPHES.

Fuck, I can't think of a case where you would EVER use an apostrophe just to make something plural.

The Lions aren't possessing anything. They're just a bunch of lions. Same goes for the refs. They're just refs. They're not possessing anything.

Christ, I'm not being picky here. It's not like you're just being lazy. You're entering in needless keystrokes here. You're just stupid, that's all.

WhiteWhale
12-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Ewwww... stuff like that should result in suspension.

WhiteWhale
12-21-2014, 05:33 PM
You have no ****ing excuses. Your phone isn't autocorrecting this shit for you.

If you want the plural form of a word, and that word just gets an s tacked onto the end, YOU DON'T ****ING USE APOSTROPHES.

****, I can't think of a case where you would EVER use an apostrophe just to make something plural.

The Lions aren't possessing anything. They're just a bunch of lions. Same goes for the refs. They're just refs. They're not possessing anything.

Christ, I'm not being picky here. It's not like you're just being lazy. You're entering in needless keystrokes here. You're just stupid, that's all.

This may hold a record for the most disproportionate response to a spelling/grammar error I've seen on the internet.

ROFL Just pure awesome.

Ebolapox
12-21-2014, 05:34 PM
The ref's what?

oaklandhater
12-21-2014, 05:35 PM

If you want the plural form of a word, and that word just gets an s tacked onto the end, YOU DON'T ****ING USE APOSTROPHES.

****, I can't think of a case where you would EVER use an apostrophe just to make something plural.

Sorry :(

listopencil
12-21-2014, 05:35 PM
This may hold a record for the most disproportionate response to a spelling/grammar error I've seen on the internet.

ROFL Just pure awesome.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kVY7zRoKdVc/VH4m7XZvi1I/AAAAAAAAIPo/j_fL_2aC1eE/s1600/grab-a-pitchfork-and-flaming-torch.png

Bugeater
12-21-2014, 05:37 PM

ROFL Just pure awesome.
It's not "disproportionate" at all, it's not that goddamn difficult to understand. This is grade school level shit for crissakes.

Bugeater
12-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Sorry :(
You're not sorry at all, this isn't the first time we've had this conversation and you still haven't learned a fucking thing.

Mr. Laz
12-21-2014, 05:39 PM

If you want the plural form of a word, and that word just gets an s tacked onto the end, YOU DON'T FUCKING USE APOSTROPHES.

Fuck, I can't think of a case where you would EVER use an apostrophe just to make something plural.

http://www.lynettelewis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/001-0515145743-please-just-shut-up-thumb.jpg

Rain Man

Maybe it's not a misspelling. Maybe it's an attempt to convey an accent via writing. You know, to add a little personality.

As a Colorado person, I may write the following sentence.

I think John Elway's whining fit to avoid being drafted by the Colts presaged the downfall of the game of football.

But if I was an Alabama person, I would write it like this.

Ah thank John El Wayus whany fit ta avod bein' drafted bah the Colts presaged the daownfahl of tha gayum of futbowl.

And if I was a Bombay guy, I would write it like this.

I teenk Joan Elvay's vhing feet too a vod beeing dreft by dee Coats presaged dee danfoll of dee game of futbowl.

I don't know Oakland accents, but maybe they add a slight hiss before every S.

I think John Elway' 's whiny fit to avoid being drafted by the Colt's pre'saged the downfall of the game of football.

oaklandhater
You're not sorry at all, this isn't the first time we've had this conversation and you still haven't learned a ****ing thing.

I changed it.

Not much more I can do other then say I'm sorry.

oaklandhater
12-21-2014, 05:40 PM
Maybe it's not a misspelling. Maybe it's an attempt to convey an accent via writing. You know, to add a little personality.

As a Colorado person, I may write the following sentence.

I think John Elway's whining fit to avoid being drafted by the Colts presaged the downfall of the game of football.

But if I was an Alabama person, I would write it like this.

Ah thank John El Wayus whany fit ta avod bein' drafted bah the Colts presaged the daownfahl of tha gayum of futbowl.

And if I was a Bombay guy, I would write it like this.

I teenk Joan Elvay's vhing feet too a vod beeing dreft by dee Coats presaged dee danfoll of dee game of futbowl.

I don't know Oakland accents, but maybe they add a slight hiss before every S.

I think John Elway' 's whiny fit to avoid being drafted by the Colt's pre'saged the downfall of the game of football.

It was my bad I will learn.

Brock
Don't let the english profeesors get you down

Rain Man
I changed it.

Don't let them criticize you for your accent. It adds some charm to an otherwise bland written language.

Mr. Laz
12-21-2014, 05:41 PM
I changed it.

Don't apologize to those bleeding manginas.

fuck'em

Nobody made them enter this thread. If they want to discuss grammar they can go troll a high school.

oaklandhater
12-21-2014, 05:46 PM
Thank you guy's for your support I only like talking football it's not me being lazy or out of malice just the way I type :).

WhiteWhale
12-21-2014, 05:54 PM
It's not "disproportionate" at all, it's not that goddamn difficult to understand. This is grade school level shit for crissakes.

I think that is subjective. I believe I, and probably most people, don't think that response was exactly proportional to the error.

The kind of response that lends to people trolling you on all kinds of topic's

cosmo20002
12-21-2014, 05:59 PM

I agree. I AM SICK OF THIS SHIT.
Mods need to seriously start considering punitive action so we can clean up this place.

lcarus
12-21-2014, 06:11 PM
There's just no room for a player like that in the NFL. You're fuckin with player's careers. They should get fined and suspended for the first time, and if they do it again, they should be banned.

jspchief
Meh. The delivery might have been rough, but the message is spot on.

If I typed like a 4th grader, I'd want someone to point it out so I could attempt to better myself.

TimeForWasp
Oday ouyay eekspay igpay atinlay?

chefsos
12-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Thank you guy's for your support

God Damnit

Chief Roundup
12-21-2014, 06:21 PM

Damn it is not his fault the Chiefs lost. Your lashing out is misdirected.

Mr. Laz
12-21-2014, 06:23 PM
God Damnit
Just let it go.

The only reason this bothers people so much is because they just can't contain their inner asshole.

keg in kc
12-21-2014, 06:24 PM
That whole franchise has been infected with Suh.

Gonzo
12-21-2014, 06:24 PM

Jesu's S'NR... Whats the deal man? I's it the Chief's?

cosmo20002
12-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Damn it is not his fault the Chiefs lost. Your lashing out is misdirected.

There is no way to know that for sure.

Discuss Thrower
12-21-2014, 06:26 PM

Will you marry me?

oaklandhater
12-21-2014, 06:28 PM
There is no way to know that for sure.

They didn't need my help losing today they got there all on their own .

cosmo20002
12-21-2014, 06:29 PM
They didn't need my help losing today they got there all on there own.

And another thing...ah, fuck it.

dj56dt58

Did u run out of tampon's or something?

WhiteWhale
They didn't need my help losing today they got there all on there own.

ROFL

This thread is the thread that keeps on giving.

Someone call the grammar police. He done it again!

srvy
12-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Ewwwww old blue haired school marms.

chefsos
12-21-2014, 06:35 PM
Just let it go.

The only reason this bothers people so much is because they just can't contain their inner asshole.Not a pretty thing, that prolapse.

Hell, I was laughing about it. In fact, I unnecessarily capitalized one word there myself. Some would say I unneccesarily capitalized both, but that's another argument for another day...

cosmo20002
12-21-2014, 06:36 PM
They didn't need my help losing today they got there all by them selves.

sigh

carcosa
12-21-2014, 06:47 PM
'''''''''''''''''''''''''

lcarus
12-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Putting aside all the grammar stuff, it really pisses me off to see players do shit like this. It was pretty obvious that it was intentional. The league has to send a message that this bullshit won't be tolerated. Suspend him for a couple games and if he does it again, ban him. You can't have guys trying to break a dude's ankle when he's down and the play is over.

Rain Man
12-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Putting aside all the grammar stuff, it really pisses me off to see players do shit like this. It was pretty obvious that it was intentional. The league has to send a message that this bullshit won't be tolerated. Suspend him for a couple games and if he does it again, ban him. You can't have guys trying to break a dude's ankle when he's down and the play is over.

Yeah, this is an instance where Goodell could really do a good thing. For something like that, suspend the guy for the rest of the year including the playoffs. Let's see if it was worth it to him.

Assuming that this is Dominic Raiola, I'm a little surprised. He's been in the league forever and I wasn't aware that he had a reputation for being dirty. But then again, I barely know that the Lions exist.

ClevelandBronco
12-21-2014, 07:04 PM
This thread makes me want to stomp ankles.

jspchief
12-21-2014, 07:10 PM
Yeah, this is an instance where Goodell could really do a good thing. For something like that, suspend the guy for the rest of the year including the playoffs. Let's see if it was worth it to him.

Assuming that this is Dominic Raiola, I'm a little surprised. He's been in the league forever and I wasn't aware that he had a reputation for being dirty. But then again, I barely know that the Lions exist.
Im pretty sure this isn't the first clip of him playing dirty.

Rain Man
12-21-2014, 07:19 PM
Im pretty sure this isn't the first clip of him playing dirty.

Here he is diving at a guy's knees during a kneeldown play:

http://thesportsdaily.net/dominic-raiola-puts-cheap-shot-on-patriots-player-in-retaliation-for-late-touchdown-video/

Apparently he also hit the guy in the head twice on the same drive:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2014/11/24/lions-caldwell-addressed-raiolas-dirty-plays/19493981/

Buzz
12-21-2014, 07:32 PM
If you played football, jerks like that are common, even as teammates.

RealSNR
12-21-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm just fucking with you, oaklandhater.

But seriously, are you using your phone to post on Chiefs Planet? If you're not, the apostrophes add a lot of inefficient motion on top of being grammatical eyesores. You could be putting those fractions of seconds to better use.

acesn8s
12-21-2014, 08:40 PM
Why does this never happen to Alex?

Apparently he uses apostrophes correctly.

rtmike
12-21-2014, 09:44 PM
You have no ****ing excuses. Your phone isn't autocorrecting this shit for you..............................

I'm glad this was mentioned tbh.

I have been using the apostrophe after the s for plural for a while now. Totally forgot the proper use. I think it would do me good to take some classes to refresh the ol' noggin'. I thought I had a pretty good grasp but apparently not!

Actually, out of all the forums I frequent CP's members have the best grammar/spelling.

It seems to me that 60-70% of the folks on the 'net have a hard time grasping proper use of grammar. I don't know if it's because of the "text" mentality that has everyone trying to make sentences short, etc. or what?

TinyEvel
12-21-2014, 10:47 PM
That sucks. If the NFL was prison, a member of the Bears would visit a Green Bay player after practice. They would shake hands when saying goodbye at the end of their chat.

Inside the locker room, that Green Bay player would lend an inside DL man his undershirt, handed to him balled up in a wad.

That inside DL man would put that shirt in his locker.

On game day against the lions next week, in the bottom of the pile after a run play, Dominic Raiola would feel the pinch and instant agony of a sharpened bed frame bolt piercing his neck. The sharpened bolt quickly withdrawn and tucked back inside the wrist tape of that Green Bay inside DL man.

Call the Golf cart. Call Amber Lamps.

Chicago player gets a text. It's merely a happy face.

Justice. That's how we did it in the joint.

Rain Man
12-21-2014, 10:50 PM
That sucks. If the NFL was prison, a member of the Bears would visit a Green Bay player after practice. They would shake hands when saying goodbye at the end of their chat.

Inside the locker room, that Green Bay player would lend an inside DL man his undershirt, handed to him balled up in a wad.

On game day against the lions next week, in the bottom of the pile after a run play, Dominic Raiola would feel the pinch and instant agony of a sharpened bed frame bolt piercing his neck. The sharpened bolt quickly withdrawn and tucked back inside the wrist tape of that Green Bay inside DL man.

You've done that before, haven't you?

ClevelandBronco
12-21-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm glad this was mentioned tbh.

I have been using the apostrophe after the s for plural for a while now. Totally forgot the proper use. I think it would do me good to take some classes to refresh the ol' noggin'. I thought I had a pretty good grasp but apparently not!

Good job using the apostrophe to replace the missing letter in "ol.'" "Noggin," however, is properly spelled above in its entirety. It doesn't require your apostrophe. You get 50 percent credit.

TinyEvel
12-21-2014, 11:06 PM
You've done that before, haven't you?

Let's just say I know how to make an open end wrench from two toothbrushes.

rtmike
12-22-2014, 01:53 AM
Good job using the apostrophe to replace the missing letter in "ol.'" "Noggin," however, is properly spelled above in its entirety. It doesn't require your apostrophe. You get 50 percent credit.

I was hoping someone would grade my response.

This is my 1st day of recovery so I was hoping for extra credit for not putting the apostrophe after about 4 plural words.

jonzie04
12-22-2014, 02:55 AM

:):):)

oaklandhater
12-22-2014, 08:40 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dominic Raiola will be suspended for Sunday&#39;s game, per league source. He will have right to expedited appeal.</p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/547129618080481280">December 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Deserves it.

Aries Walker
12-22-2014, 08:49 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kVqMnbg4Ni0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oaklandhater
12-22-2014, 08:51 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kVqMnbg4Ni0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ib2Vl7JEjfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oaklandhater
12-23-2014, 05:05 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/22/brandon-marshall-on-dominic-raiola-dirty-player-worse-person/

Has a reputation in the league it seems.

ChiTown
12-23-2014, 06:59 AM
Nebraska players are typically complete dirt bags.

Amnorix
12-23-2014, 07:55 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/22/brandon-marshall-on-dominic-raiola-dirty-player-worse-person/

Has a reputation in the league it seems.

He's definitely a dirty player. Was dirty against the Patriots earlier this year. You may remember him clubbing our DLineman in the back of the head at the end of the game, and then he dove at his knees on the final kneel down.

He did something else too, earlier this year, though I don't remember what. He can go DIAF any time now. His suspension is well earned.

http://gfycat.com/PowerlessContentAbyssiniangroundhornbill

Red Dawg
12-23-2014, 09:06 AM

You are quite rediculous. Shut your stupid overreacting mouth.

Dartgod
12-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Nebraska players are typically complete dirt bags.

Right. How many can you name?

I'll give you a head start.

Ndamukong Suh
Dominic Raiola
Lawrence Phillips

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Should have been for the rest of the season. This guy is trash.

ChiTown
12-23-2014, 09:13 AM

Ndamukong Suh
Dominic Raiola
Lawrence Phillips

:thumb:

12-23-2014, 09:13 AM

Ndamukong Suh
Dominic Raiola
Lawrence Phillips

Richie Incognito

Swanman
12-23-2014, 09:19 AM

I could care less.

ChiTown
12-23-2014, 09:22 AM

:LOL:

Dartgod
12-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Richie Incognito

Ok, so four.

What else ya got?

12-23-2014, 09:40 AM
Ok, so four.

What else ya got?

Carl Nicks

Dartgod
12-23-2014, 09:54 AM
Carl Nicks

I honestly had no idea who he was and after a Google search found that he got MRSA when he was with the Bucs and said "motherfucker" after winning the Super Bowl with the Saints.

What else did he do to be labeled a dirt bag?

Rain Man
12-23-2014, 11:23 AM

Ndamukong Suh
Dominic Raiola
Lawrence Phillips

I don't know if it counts, but Neil Smith went to the Broncos.

Dartgod
12-23-2014, 11:46 AM
I don't know if it counts, but Neil Smith went to the Broncos.

Just a scum sucking, low-life traitor.

Not a dirt bag.

Imon Yourside
12-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Bunch of worthless fuck's in this thread.