PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs If Clark Hunt posted on CP, would he be regarded as knowledgeable?

RealSNR
12-21-2014, 11:41 PM
Like, let's say on a scale from Reerun to Sorter, where would he fall in terms of football intelligence? Or would he be way smarter than any of us?

12-21-2014, 11:43 PM
revoke thread starting privileges.

This place is going nuts.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-21-2014, 11:44 PM
He'd probably be like Tuckdaddy or RunKC. Maybe Marcellus after four beers.

Rain Man
12-21-2014, 11:50 PM
I suspect he would spend most of his time talking about oil prices in DC.

notorious
12-21-2014, 11:51 PM
Zach and Clark would hook up.

Psyko Tek
12-21-2014, 11:52 PM
thinking NUTHOOKS need to be brought back

RealSNR
12-21-2014, 11:52 PM
I suspect he would spend most of his time talking about oil prices in DC.

So he'd be besties with Donger is what you're saying?

Hammock Parties
12-21-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm fairly sure petegz28 is Clark Hunt.

Willie Lanier
12-21-2014, 11:57 PM
He would cackle at the fact that the fan base is still loyal despite the fact that he has driven what his father, the great Lamar Hunt, had built directly into the ground

notorious
12-21-2014, 11:59 PM
He would cackle at the fact that the fan base is still loyal despite the fact that he has driven what his father, the great Lamar Hunt had built directly into the ground

Well, the 2nd generation rich kids usually run things into the ground.

I have a feeling this is going to get a lot worse.

Buehler445
12-22-2014, 12:05 AM
Like football takes or takes in general?

Football only, I'd put my money on KCJohnny. Takes in general he's probably a magnificent bastard. Dude has a first class education and can pay for the smartest motherfuckers on the planet to tell him what's what. And a lot of rich people don't stay rich. He has managed to. Smart money says he's a smart dude.

Upon reflection, KCJohnny may be a bit harsh. But I doubt anyone here has a more optimistic outlook than he does or he'd have sold the team by now.

TribalElder
12-22-2014, 12:16 AM
No,

But Alex Smith had a 300 yard passing day today and season tickets for 2015 now available along with division 3 packs

Willie Lanier
12-22-2014, 12:16 AM

Well I guess there's always his soccer team...

zigbazah
12-22-2014, 12:22 AM
"Guys, I appreciate your loyalty and passion for this organization. We're going to build a winner here. This is a process, and we have to find the right 53 to fit our vision. Now, if you would excuse me, I'm about to get an HJ on my jet. Go Chiefs!"

RealSNR
12-22-2014, 12:29 AM
Like football takes or takes in general?

Football only, I'd put my money on KCJohnny. Takes in general he's probably a magnificent bastard. Dude has a first class education and can pay for the smartest motherfuckers on the planet to tell him what's what. And a lot of rich people don't stay rich. He has managed to. Smart money says he's a smart dude.

Upon reflection, KCJohnny may be a bit harsh. But I doubt anyone here has a more optimistic outlook than he does or he'd have sold the team by now.
Football intelligence only.

I have no doubt he's very intelligent about business and important life stuff. But could he post 10 things in any Direckshun LNBS football thread and not have people think he's a moron?

TribalElder
12-22-2014, 12:29 AM
Save the date, our upcoming draft party will kick off the new season. Come out and support the team as they work their way back into the playoffs. Get a chance to meet and take your picture with KC wolf. Enter to win a chance for a free tour of arrowhead. Hear more about the chiefs overseas and get information about supporting the team as they head to London. Turn London red and spread the word, the kingdom is expanding!

:barf:

Chromatic
12-22-2014, 12:32 AM
He'd probably do nothing but post in the titty threads on the pictures forum.

cdcox
12-22-2014, 12:36 AM
First, you would have to get his honest take on things, divorced from his ownership/homer role. You would have to magically make him forget that he ever owned the Chiefs, all of his insider information, but retain his general football knowledge. I think he would be regarded as generally knowledgeable, but not an Xs and Os guy (note lack of apostrophes).

RealSNR
12-22-2014, 12:45 AM
First, you would have to get his honest take on things, divorced from his ownership/homer role. You would have to magically make him forget that he ever owned the Chiefs, all of his insider information, but retain his general football knowledge. I think he would be regarded as generally knowledgeable, but not an Xs and Os guy (note lack of apostrophes).

I like how apostrophe jokes are now a thing around me LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2014, 07:37 AM
I wager he could school me quite nicely on the nuances of soccer.

gblowfish
12-22-2014, 07:41 AM

Then half the people on here would call him an idiot.

Red Dawg
12-22-2014, 07:42 AM
He'd probably be like Tuckdaddy or RunKC. Maybe Marcellus after four beers.

Shut the hell up. I am just like everyone else on here. We all think that if the Chiefs did everything we want then they would never lose a game. We are all a bunch of message board coaches and really don't know anything but think we do, as if we are smart enough to be GM's and head coaches. We are just fans who like to bitch.

KC has not won shit for a thousand years for one reason. We have not had a QB good enough. If we ever find our Brady or Rogers we will win it all but until then chances are we won't. I like Smith for the most part but he will need ALOT of help to win anything.

the Talking Can
12-22-2014, 07:44 AM
he'd be marcellus

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Sweet God please sell this team.

Buehler445
12-22-2014, 07:49 AM

That's probably as close to right as we can come. This place would crucify him.

Then he would hire some hackers to take this site down. DaFace would figure out who did it. AustinChief would sue, AustinChief would get the Chiefs as a settlement. I like it.

jkw87
12-22-2014, 07:58 AM
Could we get somebody to sucker him into a bet? Winner gets Chiefs ownership rights, loser leaves forever?

Reerun_KC
12-22-2014, 08:13 AM
He would be brilliant and wreck souls....

He wouldn't follow the CP 101 lemming manual and bring insight to the discussions. Probably wouldn't rehash the same topics over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2014, 12:58 PM
He would be brilliant and wreck souls....

He wouldn't follow the CP 101 lemming manual and bring insight to the discussions. Probably wouldn't rehash the same topics over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

You're fucking dreaming.

Bearcat
12-22-2014, 01:08 PM
He would cackle at the fact that the fan base is still loyal despite the fact that he has driven what his father, the great Lamar Hunt, had built directly into the ground

Clark's been running things since he was five?

gblowfish
12-22-2014, 01:12 PM
I wonder if he'd ever start a poop thread?

stevieray
12-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Clark was Valedictorian of his class @ SMU.

'nuff said.

keg in kc
12-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Depends on what he'd say and how he'd say it.

KC native
12-22-2014, 02:17 PM
He would be firmly on the Reerun/Knowmo end of the spectrum.

RealSNR
12-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Clark was Valedictorian of his class @ SMU.

'nuff said.

Right. I don't doubt he's intelligent, successful, and even wise in matters of family, career, business, and everything that counts.

Can he talk draft or coaching like some CP members can, though? What's his actual football intelligence?

Like, I don't think there's any way that the smartest of CP posters could serve as an assistant coach of some type or a member of a scouting or front office team in the NFL. Could Clark do those jobs better than we could, or is his football acumen no better than that of the above average football fan (us, in other words)?

stevieray
12-22-2014, 02:44 PM
Right. I don't doubt he's intelligent, successful, and even wise in matters of family, career, business, and everything that counts.

Can he talk draft or coaching like some CP members can, though? What's his actual football intelligence?

Like, I don't think there's any way that the smartest of CP posters could serve as an assistant coach of some type or a member of a scouting or front office team in the NFL. Could Clark do those jobs better than we could, or is his football acumen no better than that of the above average football fan (us, in other words)?

He grew up around the Chiefs and football. I won't underestimate him.

Hammock Parties
12-22-2014, 02:59 PM
He would post like cdcox, but the content of his posts would be aimed in the complete opposite direction.