PDA

View Full Version : Football FSU's Jameis Winston cleared of rape charges

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 03:33 PM
I realize some don't like FSU or Jameis, but there's not enough evidence to charge him, because not enough to convict him. Same as thought earlier.

Toxicology reports don't validate her facts either. Accuser was not intoxicated after all, nor were there drugs or any date-rape drugs in her system either.

New information, per this anyway: "DNA of another male was also found, complicating the investigation. That person was identified as the accuser's boyfriend, and he was not associated with the complaint, Meggs said."

Several video's in link. http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10082441/jameis-winston-not-charged-sexual-assault-investigation

I'm sure it ain't over as the accuser can appeal and she'll likely bring a civil suit. Jameis I don't see that she has enough evidence for that either. Gaps in her story, can't recall facts etc. JMO based on up to date information.

Winston's legal team has considered legal action too.

ChiTown
12-22-2014, 03:35 PM
AND, after further review, he's still a piece of shit.

TribalElder
12-22-2014, 03:35 PM
He was guilty LMAO

'Murica

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 03:39 PM
AND, after further review, he's still a piece of shit.

Have you ever met him?

Whatever, that doesn't make him a rapist.

Rausch
12-22-2014, 03:51 PM
He'll drop no further than the 6th pick...

ChiTown
12-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Have you ever met him?

I didn't say he was a rapist.

OmahaChief
12-22-2014, 04:01 PM
He is not cleared. Just not enough to say he broke the code. His attorney even said there was no winner in this deal. He will always be a rapist in my book though. Tallahassee is corrupt and has been forever.

Rausch
12-22-2014, 04:02 PM
I'd bet my life's savings he's less a rapist than Ben Ruthlessrapist...

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 04:16 PM
I didn't say he was a rapist.

I know that. I didn't think or say you did. Just being a piece of shit doesn't make a person a rapist is all.

Buehler445
12-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Still don't want his ass in Chiefs Red.

In other news, he banged a slut that had already taken a load in the twat from another dude. Congrats Winston.

BigRedChief
12-22-2014, 04:31 PM
He is not cleared. Just not enough to say he broke the code. His attorney even said there was no winner in this deal. He will always be a rapist in my book though. Tallahassee is corrupt and has been forever.No shit. He was not cleared. Not enough evidence to prosecute doesn't equal not guilty.

Just Passin' By
12-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Just to avoid confusion, I think it's important to point out that he was not found responsible for any violations of the code, and that finding only required a preponderance of evidence standard, which is a hell of a lot easier to reach than the criminal "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard.

Crying Ramtard
12-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Have you ever met him?

he is just a dumb jock who has a bunch of other questionable offenses and has never been to a single college class in his life

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 04:58 PM
No shit. He was not cleared. Not enough evidence to prosecute doesn't equal not guilty.

Not enough evidence when they don't think they could get a conviction not just merely prosecute. That's what they go by. It's basically a "she said, he said" but more evidence supports Winston. He has two witnesses of the actual act and toxicology which also didn't back up her claims in that area.

At this point you'd have a be a dunderhead to think Jameis is still guilty. You probably believed de-barred Michael Nifong in the Duke Lacrosse alleged rape, before it was proven to be a false rape charge. What a waste of funds!

threebag
12-22-2014, 05:02 PM
Still don't want his ass in Chiefs Red.

In other news, he banged a slut that had already taken a load in the twat from another dude. Congrats Winston.

Well he probably ate it first. While HE was in it to win it HE probably thought he made her so wet.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:03 PM
he is just a dumb jock who has a bunch of other questionable offenses and has never been to a single college class in his life
What does this have to do with the rape charges?

And what is this bunch, since I know of only one that panned out which he received punishment for? The other one was nonsense, something the other college kids do all the time and if it weren't for social media no one would have thought anything about it. All the kids thought that was a dumb charge.

He's actually well-liked by his teamates.

BigRedChief
12-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Not enough evidence when they don't think they could get a conviction not just merely prosecute. That's what they go by. It's basically a "she said, he said" but more evidence supports Winston. He has two witnesses of the actual act and toxicology which also didn't back up her claims in that area.

At this point you'd have a be a dunderhead to think Jameis is still guilty. You probably believed de-barred Michael Nifong in the Duke Lacrosse alleged rape, before it was proven to be a false rape charge. What a waste of funds!I wasn't saying he was guilty or not. I was just saying he wasn't "cleared". Its still a he said/she said. I don't expect football players to be role models or even solid citizens due to their upbringing. I'm sure he is an arrogant conceited little prick (like most QB's) but that doesn't make him a rapist.

The not guilty till proven innocent doesn't always apply to public figures in the court of public opinion.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Just to avoid confusion, I think it's important to point out that he was not found responsible for any violations of the code, and that finding only required a preponderance of evidence standard, which is a hell of a lot easier to reach than the criminal "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard.

The student code? No it wasn't just that, the state attorney speaks in that link and there are no criminal charges to be brought either.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:12 PM
I wasn't saying he was guilty or not. I was just saying he wasn't "cleared".

Oh but he is officially. And he is otherwise to fair minded people who bother to look at the evidence which doesn't back her and backs him. It's not only "he said, she said."

The not guilty till proven innocence doesn't always apply to public figures in the court of public opinion.

Yes, I know including those who won't look at evidence because it goes against their biases. I doubt she could win a civil claim with it as well.

Just like the "Hands up. Don't shoot" crowd.

Just Passin' By
12-22-2014, 05:18 PM
The student code? No it wasn't just that, the state attorney speaks in that link and there are no criminal charges to be brought either.

:spock:

I didn't say that it was just that. I noted that even a much lower "preponderance" standard wasn't enough for a finding against him.

Rausch
12-22-2014, 05:19 PM
Yes, I know including those who won't look at evidence because it goes against their biases. I doubt she could win a civil claim with it as well.

Just like the "Hands up. Don't shoot" crowd.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Miley_OMG.gif

BigRedChief
12-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Oh but he is officially. And he is otherwise to fair minded people who bother to look at the evidence which doesn't back her and backs him. It's not only "he said, she said."Public figures know how to protect themselfs if they are truly interested in not being accused of something untoward.
Example,
Albert Pujols never rides in an elevator alone with a women.

Bad example,

Having sex with a women you just met that has already had unprotected sex with someone a few hours earlier

You do the later, its your fault for putting yourself in that position.

Chiefspants
12-22-2014, 05:32 PM
Mods, can you save some time and put this in DC? Everything Buc touches ends up in that wasteland eventually.

NewChief
12-22-2014, 05:36 PM
He'll get his eventually, and he'll suck in the NFL.

Sucks that FSU rode his awful ass to a natty.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:39 PM
Mods, can you save some time and put this in DC? Everything Buc touches ends up in that wasteland eventually.

No it doesn't. Plus, every Jameis thread, ones started by others was in the Lounge with similar commentary.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Public figures know how to protect themselfs if they are truly interested in not being accused of something untoward.
Example,
Albert Pujols never rides in an elevator alone with a women.

Bad example,

Having sex with a women you just met that has already had unprotected sex with someone a few hours earlier

You do the later, its your fault for putting yourself in that position.

You think he knew she had sex earlier?

You think athletes don't ever have sex with someone they just met?

I think it's more on her that she had sex with someone else after she did with her boyfriend. Ever think she made the charge to cover-up that she did this to her boyfriend?

I do think Jameis has to learn how to behave being a public figure and he didn't have it together on that. He mainly just immature.

I thought it was bad when I first heard about this last fall, but as the pieces have come together, I've changed my mind. I think he's innocent of the rape charge.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:46 PM
:spock:

I didn't say that it was just that. I noted that even a much lower "preponderance" standard wasn't enough for a finding against him.

Oh, I see.

Rausch
12-22-2014, 05:48 PM

No, he won't...

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:49 PM

Sucks that FSU rode his awful ass to a natty.

I'm glad they did.

Did you know the current QB of Notre Dame was suspended for academic fraud?

Rausch
12-22-2014, 05:49 PM
You think he knew she had sex earlier?

You think athletes don't ever have sex with someone they just met?

I think it's more on her that she had sex with someone else after she did with her boyfriend. Ever think she made the charge to cover-up that she did this to her boyfriend?

I do think Jameis has to learn how to behave being a public figure and he didn't have it together on that. He mainly just immature.

I thought it was bad when I first heard about this last fall, but as the pieces have come together, I've changed my mind. I think he's innocent of the rape charge.

You only say this because you hate black women...

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:50 PM
You only say this because you hate black women...

The black women I know support Jameis.

Crying Ramtard
12-22-2014, 05:50 PM
What does this have to do with the rape charges?

And what is this bunch, since I know of only one that panned out which he received punishment for? The other one was nonsense, something the other college kids do all the time and if it weren't for social media no one would have thought anything about it. All the kids thought that was a dumb charge.

He's actually well-liked by his teamates.

LOL youre just another dumb sports fan making excuses for illiterate thug behavior from all these morons.

I see you of course don't address that he's never been to a class. The boy is a dumb hick but since he can run and throw, they give him a nice chunk of under the table money and let him run around like the dumb ass he is.

He's actually well-liked by his teamates

all the dumb jocks who f around like all the other dumb jocks who f around. Yep, so what ?

journalism can write anything it wants about anything.

NewChief
12-22-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm glad they did.

Good. They suspended his ass.

OH yeah. Notre Dame sucks.

Hey, it's okay. Whatever your fandom can stomach. I was in bed with Bobby Petrino for a while. I still have to take an extra shower every week to wash the stink away.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 05:59 PM
LOL youre just another dumb sports fan making excuses for illiterate thug behavior from all these morons.
So you got nothing just a lot of charges and claims.

I see you of course don't address that he's never been to a class.

Link?

How would you this?

The boy is a dumb hick but since he can run and throw, they give him a nice chunk of under the table money and let him run around like the dumb ass he is.

Actually, I heard he isn't all that dumb. He's in a tough major.

What under table money is this that he gets?

journalism can write anything it wants about anything.

Pretty much. Scandals sell. You'd make a good journalist judging from your posts making claims with no evidence.

BucEyedPea
12-22-2014, 06:00 PM
Good. They suspended his ass.

OH yeah. Notre Dame sucks.

Hey, it's okay. Whatever your fandom can stomach. I was in bed with Bobby Petrino for a while. I still have to take an extra shower every week to wash the stink away.

'Cause he got caught. Jameis got caught on the crab legs incident and was suspended too.

Rausch
12-22-2014, 06:01 PM
The black women I know support Jameis.

[irony]Everything I post.[/irorny]

Crying Ramtard
12-22-2014, 06:04 PM
So you got nothing just a lot of charges and claims.

Link?

How would you this?

What under table money is this that he gets?

Pretty much. Scandals sell. You'd make a good journalist judging from your posts making claims with no evidence.

you aint got nothing either dumb fuck. You just hope he's a nice guy. But any fool can hear him interviewed once and know he's a dumb country hick.

that's right idiot,you heard it. Show me the fucking transcripts...yep, you aint got none and never will

Chief Roundup
12-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Some body is already trying to spin Winston in case his team drafts him at 1.1 instead of Mariota.

SAUTO
12-22-2014, 07:38 PM
I'm glad they did.

What does Norte Dame's qb have to do with anything?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2014, 07:45 PM
In for look. NOW.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't give a fuck if he raped Hootie. In for look. NOW.

keg in kc
12-22-2014, 08:03 PM
This is one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen.

BigRedChief
12-23-2014, 12:13 PM
I don't give a fuck if he raped Hootie. In for look. NOW.Lawyer says the fix was in before the hearing ever started.
http://www.saintpetersblog.com/archives/172074

The lawyer for Jameis Winston’s accuser says “the fix was in” when Florida State cleared the star quarterback of violating the school’s code of conduct.

Baine Kerr, one of the woman’s lawyers, said the university did not conduct a fair hearing earlier this month.\

“I don’t want to impugn the proceeding as corrupt, but I think it was biased and the fix was in,” Kerr said in a phone interview with The Associated Press. “It’s all about a football game 10 days from today. It turned out to be just a predetermined whitewash to keep a guy playing football.”

Crying Ramtard
12-23-2014, 01:12 PM
Lawyer says the fix was in before the hearing ever started.
http://www.saintpetersblog.com/archives/172074

The lawyer for Jameis Winston’s accuser says “the fix was in” when Florida State cleared the star quarterback of violating the school’s code of conduct.

Baine Kerr, one of the woman’s lawyers, said the university did not conduct a fair hearing earlier this month.\

“I don’t want to impugn the proceeding as corrupt, but I think it was biased and the fix was in,” Kerr said in a phone interview with The Associated Press. “It’s all about a football game 10 days from today. It turned out to be just a predetermined whitewash to keep a guy playing football.”

no duh,of course

BWillie
12-23-2014, 01:17 PM
He was accused of rape, so, he must have done it.

This is the world we live in.

J Diddy
12-23-2014, 01:20 PM
He was accused of rape, so, he must have done it.

This is the world we live in.

Reminds me of that one player who was a stud got accused, jailed, and then the dumb woman admitted to it being false as she was trying to win him back.

Crying Ramtard
12-23-2014, 02:09 PM
Reminds me of that one player who was a stud got accused, jailed, and then the dumb woman admitted to it being false as she was trying to win him back.

how can a no name Joe remind you of an athletic freak on a national stage who cant even spell or talk good

Eleazar
12-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Send your kid on a date with him, would you?

LoneWolf
12-23-2014, 05:09 PM
how can a no name Joe remind you of an athletic freak on a national stage who cant even spell or talk good

If you're going to make fun of other people's spelling and vocabulary, you should probably hire someone with at least a high school education to proofread your posts.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-23-2014, 07:34 PM
I don't care if he raped Willie Beaman.

Look. NOW.

Reerun_KC
12-23-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't care if he raped Willie Beaman.

Look. NOW.
Look for what?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Look for what?

In for look.

NOW.

TODAY.

What are YOU doing at the moment? How's about you fuel up the fucking jet, and get busy?

Reerun_KC
12-23-2014, 07:57 PM
In for look.

NOW.

TODAY.

What are YOU doing at the moment? How's about you fuel up the fucking jet, and get busy?
I am more gassed up than the jet currently is.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-23-2014, 08:02 PM
I am more gassed up than the jet currently is.

LMAO

ClevelandBronco
12-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Cleared? Uh uh. Dodged? Uh huh.