PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet KCUnited is a Real Good Guy

gblowfish
12-27-2014, 03:31 PM
Mrs. Blowfish and I met up with him today in the city. He gave me a very nice Christmas present, something I had been looking for and couldn't find - a pint bottle of Boulevard Crown Town Ale. I really wanted a bottle to collect and save as a momento from the Royals World Series run, since I didn't get to go to a Series game this year. He generously offered to give me one, wouldn't let me pay him for it or anything. Just a random act of extreme kindness. Seriously, I'm very grateful and it's one of the best gifts I've been given in a very long time. Thank you very very much.

I haven't met many CPers face to face, I'm not a real active, schmoozing kinda guy. But the ones I have met in person have all been very nice people. We have some great folks on this board, never forget that.

So thanks KC United. Merry Christmas, and thanks again for being a good guy.

Simply Red
12-27-2014, 03:32 PM
I've started all of these niceties. Remember that.

In58men
12-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Hopefully he has a good spleen.

Simply Red
12-27-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm joking - sort of. I'd like to believe it's contagious.

But regardless KC United is awesome!

Demonpenz
12-27-2014, 03:35 PM
no one is scared of people with tatoo's because of KCU...:(

Pablo
12-27-2014, 03:36 PM
no one is scared of people with tatoo's because of KCU...:(Think he has mad cred at Buzzard Beach?

ptlyon
12-27-2014, 03:38 PM
I bet he copped a feel of Mrs. Blowfish when you hit the can

KCUnited
12-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Reported for misleading thread title.

But seriously, while I wasn't a huge fan of the beer itself, that release needed to go to a Royals fan. Plus, Blowfish hooked me up with a 35th anniversary Chiefs pin, so I probably got the better end of the deal when the Royals go on another 30 year drought.

It was nice to meet you both. Wish I could've chit chatted longer. IKEA sounds like a great idea until you're burning an afternoon putting that crap together.

Reerun_KC
12-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Mrs. Blowfish and I met up with him today in the city. He gave me a very nice Christmas present, something I had been looking for and couldn't find - a pint bottle of Boulevard Crown Town Ale. I really wanted a bottle to collect and save as a momento from the Royals World Series run, since I didn't get to go to a Series game this year. He generously offered to give me one, wouldn't let me pay him for it or anything. Just a random act of extreme kindness. Seriously, I'm very grateful and it's one of the best gifts I've been given in a very long time. Thank you very very much.

I haven't met many CPers face to face, I'm not a real active, schmoozing kinda guy. But the ones I have met in person have all been very nice people. We have some great folks on this board, never forget that.

So thanks KC United. Merry Christmas, and thanks again for being a good guy.

you and your family are pretty cool cats

KCUnited
12-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Think he has mad cred at Buzzard Beach?

Shit, I used to hangout at the Beach in the afternoons but quit going after the smoking ban and they scrubbed the ceilings.

"Never throw toothpicks in the urinals, crabs can pole vault."