PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Chiefs need a new kicker.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 12:45 PM
Cairo Santos is not a reliable kicker.

I don't care about the 80-some percentage that Santos kicked on the year. He doesn't have a lot of leg, and the Chiefs don't trust him with anything other than short 20-to-40 yarders.

He's dogshit in coverage -- I've never seen a kicker stick his legs out to tackle a kick returner, but Santos is so small and slow that that's all he can do.

He doesn't have the confidence of the team. He doesn't have the confidence of the coaching staff. He doesn't have our confidence here, does he?

His missed kicks were huge momentum swingers in the 1st game of the year that we lost -- had we beat that shit-ass Titans team, we'd be in the playoffs right now.

His misses this year have been awful -- all misses are awful, but a good number of his misses have been knuckleballs that just flew off into oblivion. Even some of his connections have been awful -- his made kick in Denver this year was a low knuckler through the uprights.

I'm done with Cairo. I respect Dave Toub's ability to turn even circus clowns into competent special teams contributors, but it's time to bring in an actual kicker.

I vote Kyle Brindza out of Notre Dame, but I'm open to suggestions.

Steron
12-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Wasn't he supposedly crushing the football in camp? I remember reading something to the tune of it sounded like gunshots when he hit the ball. Wonder what happened?

Titty Meat
This thread sucks.

Clyde Frog
Justin Medlock in the 5th sounds good

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Wasn't he supposedly crushing the football in camp? I remember reading something to the tune of it sounded like gunshots when he hit the ball. Wonder what happened?

The games got real.

I'm sure he's gifted enough to do everything you need him to do, physically.

Some people just lose it when shit gets real.

Titty Meat
12-31-2014, 12:48 PM
7-10 between 40-49 yards
1-2 50+ yards

Yup he sucks.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 12:49 PM
Justin Medlock in the 5th sounds good

Justin Medlock is like the best kicker in the CFL right now.

The Chiefs quit on Medlock too soon.

Hammock Parties
Stupid thread. He'll be back.

Dante84
I think the fact that after the more recent misses, we brought in a long snapper, spoke volumes.

I trust Toub more than anyone, and if he thinks the issues were on the snap location in the snap, hold, kick process.... then I do too.

In regards to the Titans game, it was his first game as a rookie. Not an excuse, but the fact that he overcame and didnt have a Medlock-meltdown showed me he's tough.

I don't have a problem with bringing in a kicker to compete, in fact I'd prefer it, but I'm not ready to write him off just yet.

Steron
12-31-2014, 12:50 PM

We like our CFL guys. Bring him in.

Aren't you advocating we give up on Santos?

Dante84
12-31-2014, 12:51 PM

Well this is ironic, considering the original post for this thread.

Steron
12-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Well this is ironic, considering the original post for this thread.

Q! :)

Discuss Thrower

New meme coming, one in the vein of Scumbag Stacy:

PICTURE: DOUCHEBAG DIRECKSHUN:

HEAD TEXT:
THINKS CHIEFS GAVE UP ON A KICKER TOO SOON

FOOT TEXT:
WANTS CHIEFS TO CUT A KICKER AFTER ROOKIE SEASON

lcarus

I remember hearing that as well. His leg seemed stronger than Succops.

kcxiv
12-31-2014, 12:53 PM
He's going to be solid. He can hit a 50-55 yarder he has the leg for that. Missed 5 kicks his whole rookie year. 2 in the first game and what 2 in game 15th or 16th game. the rest of the time he was $$$$.

Steron
12-31-2014, 12:55 PM
He's going to be solid. He can hit a 50-55 yarder he has the leg for that. Missed 5 kicks his whole rookie year. 2 in the first game and what 2 in game 15th or 16th game. the rest of the time he was $$$$.

He hit a lot of kicks. The ball comes off his foot ugly. Maybe that's why Direckshun wants him gone......

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 12:56 PM
7-10 between 40-49 yards
1-2 50+ yards

Yup he sucks.

That 40-49 yard range is where you make your money.

That 70% success rate at that distance puts him in the bottom-third of the league.

Hammock Parties
12-31-2014, 12:57 PM
Rookie kicker misses 5 kicks all year and dumbasses want a new kicker.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 12:57 PM
We like our CFL guys. Bring him in.

Aren't you advocating we give up on Santos?

New meme coming, one in the vein of Scumbag Stacy:

PICTURE: DOUCHEBAG DIRECKSHUN:

HEAD TEXT:
THINKS CHIEFS GAVE UP ON A KICKER TOO SOON

FOOT TEXT:
WANTS CHIEFS TO CUT A KICKER AFTER ROOKIE SEASON

We cut Medlock after the PRESEASON AFTER WE DRAFTED HIM.

Santos had a whole year and was his reliable shitty self all year.

Saccopoo
12-31-2014, 12:58 PM

Give him one more year to see if he gets his shit together.

If not, then draft the kid out of Utah in 2016.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 12:59 PM
He hit a lot of kicks. The ball comes off his foot ugly. Maybe that's why Direckshun wants him gone......

It doesn't come off ugly for no reason.

It comes off ugly because he's not hitting it properly.

Steron
12-31-2014, 12:59 PM
Direckshun, didn't you call for Dorsey's and Reid's head a game or two into the season? Giving up on Santos after a solid rookie campaign seems rash. I think he's going to be a good one.

You don't give people time do you?

John Dope
12-31-2014, 01:00 PM
I bet Dorsey brings in some competition for camp but this isn't a priority.

hometeam
12-31-2014, 01:00 PM
Hes as close to free as you can get. Hes here next year.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Rookie kicker misses 5 kicks all year and dumbasses want a new kicker.

It's not JUST about accuracy, although his is okay, it's also about "does your team trust you" to pull up for a FG, as opposed to going for it or pooch-punting.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:02 PM
Direckshun, didn't you call for Dorsey's and Reid's head a game or two into the season? Giving up on Santos after a solid rookie campaign seems rash. I think he's going to be a good one.

You don't give people time do you?

I actually said that "if the team doesn't make a dramatic turnaround by the middle of the season, Dorsey's head should roll." Guess what happened by the middle of the season.

Does ANYbody on this website feel good about Santos lining up for a 48 yarder with the game on the line right now? Anybody?

Brock
12-31-2014, 01:03 PM

That 70% success rate at that distance puts him in the bottom-third of the league.

Pretty much where succop was as a rookie.

Titty Meat
12-31-2014, 01:03 PM
It's not JUST about accuracy, although his is okay, it's also about "does your team trust you" to pull up for a FG, as opposed to going for it or pooch-punting.

"It's not about accuracy"

LMAO

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Give him one more year to see if he gets shit together.

If not, then draft the kid out of Utah in 2016.

The problem with this is that with a strong offseason, the Chiefs could legitimately be Super Bowl competitive in 2015.

I don't want to march out a SB caliber team in 2015 with a bottom-tier kicker.

Dante84

His 1st miss in that range was the first game ever as a rookie.... a 48 yarder.

*His 2nd miss in that range was in the rain... a 44 yarder in week 15.
*His 3rd miss in that range was in the rain... a 47 yarder in week 15.

*They brought in a new long-snapper the next day to scare Gafford.

Hammock Parties
Everyone wanted to get rid of Ryan Succop.

19-22 this year

Dumb. Asses.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:05 PM
"It's not about accuracy"

Swing and a miss.

Dante84
I actually said that "if the team doesn't make a dramatic turnaround by the middle of the season, Dorsey's head should roll." Guess what happened by the middle of the season.

Does ANYbody on this website feel good about Santos lining up for a 48 yarder with the game on the line right now? Anybody?

Depends... is Gafford snapping?

Steron

I don't feel good about any kicker lining up for a 48 yarder with the game on the line. Too many variables. Kickers miss kicks. It's crushing when the game is on the line, but it happens.

I would probably no panic too much if it was Tucker. That's about it.

ILChief
12-31-2014, 01:06 PM
How would you know if the team trusts him or not. 83% for a rookie kicker is fine

Kman34
12-31-2014, 01:07 PM
All these team problems and we're talking about a kicker??
I hate Kickers....If you have to rely on kickers to win in the NFL...You're fucked..

ILChief
12-31-2014, 01:08 PM
Of all the problems we have, this is what you want to highlight?

Mr. Flopnuts
12-31-2014, 01:08 PM

19-22 this year

Dumb. Asses.

Yuuuuuuup.

Steron
12-31-2014, 01:09 PM
I hate Kickers....If you have to rely on kickers to win in the NFL...You're fucked..

The Adam Vinatieri Patriots say hi.

By the time Vinatieri finished his final season with the Patriots in 2005, he had kicked 18 game-winning field goals with less than one minute remaining,

Direckshun

19-22 this year

Dumb. Asses.

To be fair, his 5/8 from 40+ was even worse than Santos.

He was 2/2 from 50+, however.

Steron
Yuuuuuuup.

OK Dave Hester.

Dante84
12-31-2014, 01:11 PM
His 1st miss in that range was the first game ever as a rookie.... a 48 yarder.

*His 2nd miss in that range was in the rain... a 44 yarder in week 15.
*His 3rd miss in that range was in the rain... a 47 yarder in week 15.

*They brought in a new long-snapper the next day to scare Gafford.

I want to quote myself here for emphasis.

3 of his 5 misses he has a legitimate free pass on, IMO, and all 3 of those were in the all-important 40-49 yard range.

1st - Rookie jitters on a 48 yarder
2nd, 3rd - The coaches blame the snapper.

He was nails on the other 7.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:12 PM
I hate Kickers....If you have to rely on kickers to win in the NFL...You're ****ed..

Of all the problems we have, this is what you want to highlight?

For a thread, yes.

Think you can manage that?

Hammock Parties
12-31-2014, 01:13 PM
Direckshun gives the shitty OT turnstile and the game manager ne'er do well a leash as long as a moon elevator, but god forbid a rookie kicker isn't fucking elite his first season! COMING DOWN HARD ON THAT POS!

Mr. Flopnuts
12-31-2014, 01:13 PM
OK Dave Hester.

I have no idea who that is.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:15 PM
I was the first guy to be pissed off about the Alex Smith trade. I advocated Geno Smith that year. I have advocated the Chiefs take dynamic passers in nearly every draft, not game managers. But I'm not going to bang my head against the Alex Smith Brick Wall when we all know he's here for years.

I'm giving Eric Fisher a pass? On what planet? Did you forget the conversation we had TWO DAYS ago.

This is just ridiculous. If you can't emotionally handle a conversation about Cairo Santos, bow out of the thread.

Steron
12-31-2014, 01:15 PM
I have no idea who that is.

He's on Storage Wars. He's a complete douche nozzle. Yuuuuuup is his call when he bids on a locker. I thought you were doing his 'yuuuuuuup'.

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/12/yup1.jpg

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:16 PM
If you actually put a trademark on "yup," then you're dumber than Der Floprer.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-31-2014, 01:17 PM
He's on Storage Wars. He's a complete douche nozzle. Yuuuuuup is his call when he bids on a locker. I thought you were doing his 'yuuuuuuup'.

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/12/yup1.jpg

ROFL He looks like a douche! I'm never doing that again! LMAO

Kman34
The Adam Vinatieri Patriots say hi.

The 1995 Chiefs kicker (who shall remain nameless) can eat shit and die along with Adam fucking Vinatieri...

Mr. Flopnuts
If you actually put a trademark on "yup," then you're dumber than Der Floprer.

Der...

Steron
12-31-2014, 01:21 PM
The 1995 Chiefs kicker (who shall remain nameless) can eat shit and die along with Adam fucking Vinatieri...

18 games won in the last minute including two Super Bowls says 'hi'.

Mr. Laz

could be the weather

tiny guy doesn't have as much behind the kick as bigger guys

cold football could hurt distance for him more than others

'Hamas' Jenkins
Kicking is easier than it's ever been. Eighty-plus percent is a minimum standard of competency, and kickers, like relievers, are highly volatile.

Succop was 28/32 qualifying PKs in accuracy last year and was set to make $3 MM. That's asinine.

Unless you are a Super Bowl contender that has a Vinatieri already on your team, there is zero reason not to go with a run-of-the-mill kicker. Some years they'll be the best kicker in football (Prater in '13), and the next year, they won't be able to hold down a job (Prater in '14).

Mr. Flopnuts
12-31-2014, 01:23 PM
Kicking is easier than it's ever been. Eighty-plus percent is a minimum standard of competency, and kickers, like relievers, are highly volatile.

Succop was 28/32 qualifying PKs in accuracy last year and was set to make $3 MM. That's asinine.

Unless you are a Super Bowl contender that has a Vinatieri already on your team, there is zero reason not to go with a run-of-the-mill kicker. Some years they'll be the best kicker in football (Prater in '13), and the next year, they won't be able to hold down a job (Prater in '14).

You win. I didn't know that. Way too much money.

Kman34
12-31-2014, 01:26 PM
18 games won in the last minute including two Super Bowls says 'hi'.

Dude....I don't care....I HATE KICKERS

Mile High Mania
12-31-2014, 01:30 PM
Kickers can be found... Barth worked out well for Denver.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:30 PM
Hamas always wins, with one problem.

WE HAVE A GAME MANAGING QUARTERBACK.

That means we NEED field goals to win. The Seahawks last year had Hauschka. We need a TOP THIRD kicker.

Nightfyre
12-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Just to recap:

Direckshun says Santos needs to be cut after his rookie season. Then says we gave up on Medlock too early. Then points out that Santos is 8/12 from 40+. Then clay points out we shouldn't have cut Succop, even though his contract was ginormous. Turns out Succop was 7/11 from 40+, the range where Direckshun says kickers make their money. :hmmm:

Bringing competition in for Santos is a good idea. But that should happen in every training camp across the league. Make the decision about which kicker you keep going into the 53 man cuts. But don't draft a kicker, ffs. Caleb Sturgis, probably the top rated kicker to come out in a while, only his 78% of his FGs this year, and was 6/10 from 40-49 and 3/6 in 50+ range and he was in his second year.

Kman34
12-31-2014, 01:32 PM

That means we NEED field goals to win. The Seahawks last year had Hauschka. We need a TOP THIRD kicker.

No...We need to figure out how to kick more extra pts...

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:32 PM
Just to recap:

Direckshun says Santos needs to be cut after his rookie season. Then says we gave up on Medlock too early. Then points out that Santos is 8/12 from 40+. Then clay points out we shouldn't have cut Succop, even though his contract was ginormous. Turns out Succop was 7/11 from 40+, the range where Direckshun says kickers make their money. :hmmm:

I'm not sitting here saying Succop's the kicker we should be going for.

Steron
12-31-2014, 01:33 PM
Dude....I don't care....I HATE KICKERS

Like you, I hate when games come down to them. Who doesn't want to win a game and not have to kick a FG? If winning or losing comes down to one bad call, or a last-minute FG then you probably didn't do enough to win in the first place.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:33 PM
No...We need to figure out how to kick more extra pts...

With a game manager. Right.

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2014, 01:34 PM
Santos still has to keep proving himself. I always like competition especially for a cheap position. But cmon man. Two bad games in his first two starts ever. Then excellent performance after that with only one bad game in there... As some have pointed out, snapper didn't do his job that day. Santos had a good year.

Steron
12-31-2014, 01:34 PM
could be the weather

tiny guy doesn't have as much behind the kick as bigger guys

cold football could hurt distance for him more than others

Don't cold footballs travel further due to air molecules being less densely packed together and moving slower?

Nightfyre
12-31-2014, 01:36 PM

Hauschka bounced around the league for the first four years of his career. In those first four years? 16/22. This year, Hauschka was 9/13 from 40-49 and 2/4 from 50+, pretty much the exact ratios Santos kicked.

Kman34
12-31-2014, 01:36 PM
With a game manager. Right.

I know...Kicking FGs in the playoffs gets you sent home with your tail between your legs...

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2014, 01:39 PM
By the way, Santos had plenty of leg on the 50 yard miss. It sailed wide. That's different from succop, who had to kick line drives on 50+ yarders and kept getting blocked.

rabblerouser
12-31-2014, 01:40 PM

I don't care about the 80-some percentage that Santos kicked on the year. He doesn't have a lot of leg, and the Chiefs don't trust him with anything other than short 20-to-40 yarders.

He's dogshit in coverage -- I've never seen a kicker stick his legs out to tackle a kick returner, but Santos is so small and slow that that's all he can do.

He doesn't have the confidence of the team. He doesn't have the confidence of the coaching staff. He doesn't have our confidence here, does he?

His missed kicks were huge momentum swingers in the 1st game of the year that we lost -- had we beat that shit-ass Titans team, we'd be in the playoffs right now.

His misses this year have been awful -- all misses are awful, but a good number of his misses have been knuckleballs that just flew off into oblivion. Even some of his connections have been awful -- his made kick in Denver this year was a low knuckler through the uprights.

I'm done with Cairo. I respect Dave Toub's ability to turn even circus clowns into competent special teams contributors, but it's time to bring in an actual kicker.

Yep. Fuck Nachos Santos.

Hootie
12-31-2014, 01:43 PM
I'd rather break the bank and pay a Justin Tucker the top salary in the NFL for a kicker then ever saddle myself to another slapdick rookie Santos / Gano / Succop / Tynes ever again

I haven't felt confident about our kicker since I was young and we had Stoyanovich and even then I was just too young to know any better

Mr. Arrowhead
12-31-2014, 01:44 PM
Dumb thread started by a dumbass

Snapplez
12-31-2014, 01:47 PM
Just needs more touchbacks on kickoffs. His field goals are fine

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2014, 01:51 PM
Be curious to hear people's thoughts on this... Are santos' kickoffs short because he tries to get more air or does he just not get enough leg? It seems like lots of kickers try to drive the ball out of the end zone, and more and more, it seems like returners are having more and more success which makes me wonder if kickers are starting to out kick the coverage. Even though our kicks are short, our kickoff coverage has been consistently strong.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 01:54 PM
It's possible that Toub asks him to kick short, too. I honestly don't know what the cause is, there.

BigMeatballDave
12-31-2014, 01:57 PM
Epic discussion!

CoMoChief
12-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Lmao....complaining about a kicker sucking in kick return coverage...

Fucking idiot.

rabblerouser
12-31-2014, 02:08 PM

From 40 and in, maybe.

FloridaMan88
12-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Santos sucks at trying to tackle people in kick coverage so he should be replaced?

In related news the Chiefs should dump Poe because his 40 time is slow.

Dante84
12-31-2014, 02:16 PM
Santos sucks at trying to tackle people in kick coverage so he should be replaced?

In related news the Chiefs should dump Poe because his 40 time is slow.

I know you're joking...

but I did want to point out that Poe's 40 time was insane: sub 5

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i0OshC8RTpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FloridaMan88
12-31-2014, 02:19 PM
I know you're joking...

but I did want to point out that Poe's 40 time was insane: sub 5

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i0OshC8RTpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

True, forgot about what a physical freak Poe is.

The Franchise
12-31-2014, 02:20 PM
His kickoffs fucking suck.

Buehler445
12-31-2014, 02:30 PM

No we didn't. He blew ass for like another 4 years after we dumped him.

Paying Succup that money was DUMB. Especially when he dumps the game at SD, that we had won. In the division. With backups.

Sure bring someone else in. If they're better, well. Bye. But saying it's dumb to dump Succup is dumb.

penguinz
12-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Don't cold footballs travel further due to air molecules being less densely packed together and moving slower?Cold air is heavier/thicker than warm air.

Direckshun
12-31-2014, 02:39 PM
No we didn't. He blew ass for like another 4 years after we dumped him.

Oh, so we cut him RIGHT on schedule. Right.

You don't burn a 5th on a kicker and cut him BEFORE HIS ROOKIE SEASON.

Steron
12-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Cold air is heavier/thicker than warm air.

Goddamnit. You're right. I am unsmart.

Buehler445
12-31-2014, 02:44 PM
Oh, so we cut him RIGHT on schedule. Right.

You don't burn a 5th on a kicker and cut him BEFORE HIS ROOKIE SEASON.

Dude. Herm.

BigMeatballDave
12-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Drinking already? No other reason for discussing kickers.

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Dude. Herm.

Medlock was clearly a Peterson pick. Peterson had a boner for UCLA guys. Consider that anyone with half a brain would have picked Crosby over Medlock that year.

gblowfish
12-31-2014, 05:10 PM
Dude is probably on a Brazil beach with one nut hanging out of his Speedo and a fruity rum drink in both hands.

kcxiv
12-31-2014, 05:59 PM
Dude is probably on a Brazil beach with one nut hanging out of his Speedo and a fruity rum drink in both hands.

and a hot ass Brazilian chillen next to him.

Buehler445
12-31-2014, 06:02 PM
Medlock was clearly a Peterson pick. Peterson had a boner for UCLA guys. Consider that anyone with half a brain would have picked Crosby over Medlock that year.

I didn't hate the pick. He set the NCAA record for FG %. But he obviously didn't interview the kid

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-31-2014, 06:04 PM
If you want an elite kicker next year, flip a coin. They are just like relief pitchers. Pat Neshek went from Pat Neshek to Dan Quisenberry to Pat Neshek in six months.

Stoyanovich, Hootie's one kicker he trusts, hit 70% of his FGs his first year in KC, 96.3%, 84%, and 75%. Two years he was average to below average, one year he was the best in football and the other he was very good.

Kickers are headcases. You should never lean on them and never trust them. They will always fuck you when you need them most unless you find a Vinatieri somewhere.

Find a minimum salary guy riding a hot streak and keep him until he turns back into a pumpkin.

lcarus
12-31-2014, 06:06 PM
Early on in the season, I wanted Santos head on a fuckin stick. After the season though....he seems fine.

jonzie04
12-31-2014, 06:35 PM
I think the fact that after the more recent misses, we brought in a long snapper, spoke volumes.

I trust Toub more than anyone, and if he thinks the issues were on the snap location in the snap, hold, kick process.... then I do too.

In regards to the Titans game, it was his first game as a rookie. Not an excuse, but the fact that he overcame and didnt have a Medlock-meltdown showed me he's tough.

I don't have a problem with bringing in a kicker to compete, in fact I'd prefer it, but I'm not ready to write him off just yet.

This. Toubs one of the most respected ST coaches in the league. I trust him when he says the issue isn't Santos.

wheeler08
12-31-2014, 06:47 PM
Robert Arguoyo or whatever from Florida State.

Buehler445
12-31-2014, 07:15 PM
If you want an elite kicker next year, flip a coin. They are just like relief pitchers. Pat Neshek went from Pat Neshek to Dan Quisenberry to Pat Neshek in six months.

Stoyanovich, Hootie's one kicker he trusts, hit 70% of his FGs his first year in KC, 96.3%, 84%, and 75%. Two years he was average to below average, one year he was the best in football and the other he was very good.

Kickers are headcases. You should never lean on them and never trust them. They will always fuck you when you need them most unless you find a Vinatieri somewhere.

Find a minimum salary guy riding a hot streak and keep him until he turns back into a pumpkin.

Can't say I disagree.

Brock
12-31-2014, 07:47 PM

Nah. Peterson hardly ever drafted ucla players. Hell, he drafted more from lsu than anywhere else.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-31-2014, 08:32 PM
It's his first fucking year in the league. Jesus, all the things we REALLY need, and THIS shit?!

DeBerg.

DaneMcCloud
12-31-2014, 10:45 PM

Chiefsplanet needs a new Direckshun.

Santos scored more points as a kicker since Jan Stenerud in 1967.

LMAO

keg in kc
12-31-2014, 10:47 PM
Give him a full year conditioning and training, see what he does in 2015. I would always have competition in camp though, regardless of who the kicker is.

12-31-2014, 10:48 PM
We have much bigger holes to fill than to waste time worrying about a kicker that isn't even a problem.

Hoover
12-31-2014, 10:55 PM
If we wanted an elite kicker, we would have signed Matt Prater during the season.

Gravedigger
01-01-2015, 12:03 AM
Of all the needs on the team you bring up the damn kicker? Slow news day.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Santos was nails about week 3 on

He will only get better!

jkw87
01-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Let's be honest... They cut Succop to save money... Santos isn't better, nor is he worse. But if Hunt is attached to Reid/Dorsey than kicker is likely lower than other priorities. He did what he had to do, but he isn't what we need to be the best team out there.

jkw87
01-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Let's be honest... They cut Succop to save money... Santos isn't better, nor is he worse. But if Hunt is attached to Reid/Dorsey than kicker is likely lower than other priorities. He did what he had to do, but he isn't what we need to be the best team out there.
And I'm drunk, but God Damn that was a wonderful post

DaneMcCloud
01-01-2015, 12:40 AM

Succop sucked ass

jkw87
01-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Succop sucked ass
Not denying that... And I'm not saying Santos is better. Succop was overpaid and they needed the money to give Smith his stupid shitty ass contract.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Not denying that... And I'm not saying Santos is better. Succop was overpaid and they needed the money to give Smith his stupid shitty ass contract.

Yes, dumb and shitty. Nevar forget.

King_Chief_Fan
01-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Santos is average at best.

I cringe each and every time he is brought in to kick a FG.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Santos is average at best.

I cringe each and every time he is brought in to kick a FG.

Perfect fit.

NJChiefsFan
01-01-2015, 11:52 AM
The kid from Arizona looked like he had a big leg but his numbers don't show great accuracy.

TLO
08-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Yes
Posted via Mobile Device

LoneWolf
08-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Yes
Posted via Mobile Device

What a dumb fucking bump.