PDA

View Full Version : Misc Has CP Changed Your Posting Style in Other Forums

rico
01-12-2015, 02:30 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who posts in other forums. I actually post more in wrestling forums than I do here. I will post in the IMDB forums, but that's just to get my troll fix...those nerds are so gullible. I actually got some of them to think that I was (or at least a guy who thought I was) a sensitive Tyrannosaurus Rex residing on my own island where not only dinosaurs are not extinct, but they are as advanced as humans. That is freaking gullible. Wayyyy back in the day, I used to be a member of the NIN fan club, which gave me access to the fanatic forums... talk about some disturbed souls. I was a jock-type dude who just loved NIN's music... I didn't necessarily care to read about people having suicidal thoughts because their pet goldfish died or because scratching their anal warts was making their fingers have a permanent smell of shit.

CP has changed the way I post on other forums to a degree. CP has made me a better poster, IMO. If you survive posting the first couple years at CP, it gives you a bit of an "I don't give a fuck" swagger that you previously didn't have and it carries over to other boards. I catch myself being more combative that I used to be on other boards. Some of the lingo/terms that are used here, I have carried over to other boards as well. I haven't told a person on another board to drink antifreeze or die in an AIDS fire, because I would be banned if I did, but I have definitely referred to people as pillowbiters, mouth-breathers, window-lickers, etc. Terms that hadn't read regularly prior to being introduced to CP. I would use the "tl;dr" shit on other boards if I didn't feel like a total hypocrite in doing so... Shit, you think I'm bad here...I'm worse on wrestling boards when it comes to posting tl;dr posts...and people actually read it...which is probably the reason it is worse.

Anyways...how has CP had an impact on your posting adventures on other forums? Has it made you more intelligent? Are you more thick-skinned? Are you more combative?

http://pix.avaxnews.com/avaxnews/cc/01/000001cc_medium.jpeg

Discus.

RealSNR
01-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Other forums?

KCUnited
01-12-2015, 02:34 PM
No

Bufkin
01-12-2015, 02:35 PM
I think it would blow people away to know that I'm a moderator on an NFL team's official and affiliated message board.

Definitely don't post there like I do here. It's like I'm two different people.

Donger
01-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Not applicable.

Buehler445
01-12-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm on an Ag forum. There is some decent content on there, and it is a good thing too, because the forum software is a joke and there are some REAL slow guys on there. Hamas would have burned the place in 10 minutes.

Anyway, I find myself having to uber censor myself there. They're kind of sensitive, and I'm kind of not. I end up not commenting on a lot of posts on account of it.

SAUTO
01-12-2015, 03:03 PM
whats another forum?

KC native
01-12-2015, 03:06 PM
goEmaw is like chiefsplanet lite so no.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 03:11 PM
I haven't posted on another forum in a very long time.

Mr. Laz
01-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Yes, i have to make sure and not cuss people out.

rico
01-12-2015, 03:15 PM
I think it would blow people away to know that I'm a moderator on an NFL team's official and affiliated message board.

Definitely don't post there like I do here. It's like I'm two different people.

The Falcons?

rico
01-12-2015, 03:16 PM
I haven't posted on another forum in a very long time.

You just up and left The Coalition high and dry, eh? Good man.

What was your opinion of CP when you were a Coalition poster? What is the general perception of CP there?

ptlyon
01-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Other forums?

Ding!

Skyy God
01-12-2015, 03:17 PM
I'm on an Ag forum. There is some decent content on there, and it is a good thing too, because the forum software is a joke and there are some REAL slow guys on there. Hamas would have burned the place in 10 minutes.

Anyway, I find myself having to uber <b>sensor myself</b> there. They're kind of sensitive, and I'm kind of not. I end up not commenting on a lot of posts on account of it.

You detect yourself??

ptlyon
01-12-2015, 03:20 PM
http://pix.avaxnews.com/avaxnews/cc/01/000001cc_medium.jpeg

Hey, is this you Rico?

rico
01-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Hey, is this you Rico?

No...it's Discus Thrower.

BucEyedPea
01-12-2015, 04:03 PM
I came from milder boards with more civility. So yes, I have changed my style mainly due to the uber aggressive nature of this one but only here.

rico
01-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Oh, because of CP... I am more inclined to pull the STFU n00b card on other boards...with that spelling an everything. Especially if one registers and gets lippy.

rico
01-12-2015, 04:05 PM
I came from milder boards with more civility. So yes, I have changed my style mainly due to the uber aggressive nature of this one but only here.

Do you ever have to catch yourself when you are posting on another board and say to yourself, "wait a second...this isn't CP?"

alpha_omega
01-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Nope...this is it for me.

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 04:07 PM

Anyway, I find myself having to uber censor myself there. They're kind of sensitive, and I'm kind of not. I end up not commenting on a lot of posts on account of it.

Great, now this is my mental image of you

http://blogcdn.uber.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Uber-Taxi-NYC2-1024x615.jpeg

https://yugster-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/image/image/30080/razor3.jpg

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Oh, because of CP... I am more inclined to pull the STFU n00b card on other boards...with that spelling an everything. Especially if one registers and gets lippy.

This board has made me a more disigerent poster, IMO.

Buehler445
01-12-2015, 04:10 PM
You detect yourself??

:doh!:

Took my dumbass pill this morning I guess. Yes. I used my heat sensor and determined that yes. I am here. Yes I am a dumbass :)

TimBone
01-12-2015, 04:14 PM
You just up and left The Coalition high and dry, eh? Good man.

What was your opinion of CP when you were a Coalition poster? What is the general perception of CP there?
Honestly, I was mostly a lurker on the Coalition. I posted here and there, but was not a major contributor at all. But yeah, when I found this place, I bailed on them immediately.

I used to post religiously on a fantasy football message board that had a close knit group of guys, that site got blown up though and the group had trouble finding a new home.

I also used to post on a Bone Thugs -n- Harmony message board. And while I still listen to the music, any time I visit that message board now, I roll my eyes. It's terrible.

kcxiv
01-12-2015, 04:20 PM
naw, i was on a board way worse then this one. If anything the FOH MB (board doesnt exist anymore, guy got mad n took it down lol) changed the way i posted on other websites. lol

bdj23
01-12-2015, 04:30 PM
This place is somewhere in between ShaggyBevo and Phog.net for me. It's probably my favorite forum. I feel like you can get away with the right amount of stuff on here.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 04:31 PM
I have learned that it's not smart to take my CP posting style to facebook.

My "give no sympathy - expect no sympathy" outlook causes much butthurt with people I haven't talked to in a year or 20...

Beef Supreme
01-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Seems just like the rest of the Internet to me around here.

BucEyedPea
01-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Do you ever have to catch yourself when you are posting on another board and say to yourself, "wait a second...this isn't CP?"

Not really. Well, maybe only at one but only because that place had some edgy folks too. Plus, I only post here and has been the case for awhile. I used to be on a generic NFL board with sections for the different teams. When there was a meltdown, mainly the Steeler and Bengal fans didn't get along, I was invited to a whole bunch of other boards. I signed up but didn't stay. Stayed for awhile at one of them when asked to post after lurking a long time.

blaise
01-12-2015, 04:52 PM
This is the only one I post on really. I tweet more than I post on message boards. Twitter seems more fun, mostly because you get retweeted. It's like a game.

SAUTO
01-12-2015, 04:54 PM
shit im this way in real life why would i change for online people.

rico
01-12-2015, 05:14 PM

It has made you more argumentative? I don't know that word...it's a cool one.

eDave
01-12-2015, 05:18 PM
I am a forum cameleon. Whatever the tone.

CP is the worst though. Or anything linked to Drudge.

Edit: I shouldn't say that. As Tribal says below, I try and always stay civil. Thusly, my CP experience has been a positive. Just yesterday, against my better judgment, I ventured into DC and engaged in a discussion with Prison Bitch. I knew I was in over my head and there would be no winner. But it was civil and an overall pleasant experience.

Then I bailed the fuck out of there.

Tribal Warfare
01-12-2015, 05:24 PM
My stomping grounds like most of the other charter members developed their style at the old KCStar BB. As I said before some have abused the lax nature of moderation that made the legendary Gaz go into general internet seclusion. To me it takes more balls to stay civil in a disagreement on an internet BB since everyone in general are faceless. Thus some get through tough guy persona knowing full well that they'll never meet others on the opposite side of discussion/debate.

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 05:31 PM
I am a forum cameleon. Whatever the tone.

Very observent of you to pik up on the suttle clues around here.

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 05:33 PM
My stomping grounds like most of the other charter members developed their style at the old KCStar BB. As I said before some have abused the lax nature of moderation that made the legendary Gaz go into general internet seclusion. To me it takes more balls to stay civil in a disagreement on an internet BB since everyone in general are faceless. Thus some get through tough guy persona knowing full well that they'll never meet others on the opposite side of discussion/debate.

I could never be an internet tough guy with your sig line staring into my baby blues.

rico
01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
One thing that is different about me here than on the Iowa wrestling message board that I always frequent is the fact that I am completely not anonymous on there. My username on there is ricoswaff... everyone who reads those boards knows who I am, not only because they remember my brother and I from wrestling in HS or know my baby brothers who are current HS wrestlers, but also because part of my last name is in that handle. I used to have that handle here, but changed it to just rico...and was urged to make sure that I kept it that way by Dane, who informed me that there tons of creepy lurkers who frequent this site.

I do feel like it is a bit of a sacrifice being an unfiltered, non-anonymous humor blogger/message board poster... Some people have more respect for me because of it, but some have issues with that or whatever it is that I may have written.

Being not anonymous on that forum has created some awkward situations. I am not only non-anonymous, but am also 100% honest and more unfiltered than about any other poster on there. For every wrestling event that I attend, I always have people approaching me and asking me if I am "rico," and I'm always like, "yeah, blah-blah-blah." Most people are nice, for I am generally liked there... I am opinionated, but write pretty nice things about people. However, I've had a few doozies. A few guys who have asked, "hey, my boy needs some confidence, so could you by chance write some good things about him on the message board? Thanks!" And I'm all like, "yeah, whatever I guess...btw, who is your son and what positive things has he done that I can write about?"

I've had a couple angry parents approach me and argue with my opinion of certain calls by the refs that I discussed on the boards in regards to their son's matches. I had a guy approach me last year for the sole purpose of arguing with me about my opinion regarding seeding the state tournament...he was PISSED. I had to tell the dude, "hey man, I'm trying to watch my brother and don't feel like arguing about this shit right now. Please leave me alone." And he wouldn't...he was persistent that he let me know that he thinks that the state tournament SHOULDN'T be seeded and that I am an arrogant asshole for thinking that is should be.

I've had one guy, who comes from one of the biggest Iowa wrestling names (his brother is HC at a D1 school in Iowa...both of his younger brothers were state champs for Iowa...so was he...his youngest brother was a National champion and former Olympian) threaten to beat my ass because I disagreed with one of his predictions. No joke... I was 17 years old, and I had the oldest brother of one of Iowa's most celebrated wrestling families telling me via pm that I shouldn't disagree with him because he has accomplished more than me, followed by him threatening me stating that he was going to physically beat the crap out of me when he saw me the next time at a wrestling tournament. I was mouthy as hell at the time. My mouthy ass reminded him I was twice his size, that he was bald and old and that I was ready...which in reality, I was petrified...but I refused to cower to that dickhead. Then one day, he made a bunch of mult accounts. I didn't catch on to them for a couple days, but noticed that there were all these new accounts who had 4 things in common: they talked awful smack about the school he coached for, they all had the same registration date, they hated me and they hated my brother. I then noticed that all of these accounts had the same IP address as each other...and these IP addresses were consistent with the handle of the Iowa legend who was always threatening to beat my high school ass. Therefore, I did what any scared shitless 17 year old would do: I called him out for having mult accounts that all bashed his own school via creating a thread about it and concluding it with something along the lines of, "yeah, keep messing with me, prick." When I outed him, the fans of his program were TICKED because he had talked so much smack about all of these kids that HE coached. His excuse was that he was "trying to pump them up" by talking smack about them. He didn't coach there the following year for I think the fans/parents booted him out. And the dude sent me hate mail for like 3 years, threatening to beat my ass to a bloody pulp and all. I've crossed paths with him several times and he hasn't done or said shit...and I don't cower away either...I just stand there, ready...confident when I am reminded of how much shorter/smaller he is than me. Nothing. He never does anything...until, of course he'd get home and tell me that I was lucky he didn't beat my ass when he walked by and I was staring at him the way I was.

Oh, good times, good times.

rico
01-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Very observent of you to pik up on the suttle clues around here.

I struggle with making observentions at times. What are the suttle klues? Feel me in, Baby.

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 05:53 PM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140122012646/knightsanddragons/images/0/0f/Wall_of_text_1664.gif

Rausch
01-12-2015, 05:54 PM
I could never be an internet tough guy with your sig line staring into my baby blues.

I still laugh at the idea people look at me that way...

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 05:54 PM
I struggle with making observentions at times. What are the suttle klues? Feel me in, Baby.

I don't feel the honus should on me.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 05:56 PM

I got this one...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3Us9Pp_na3Q/T750HAScVkI/AAAAAAAABO4/t8-egObGIQY/s1600/guy-opening-door.gif

TimBone
01-12-2015, 05:57 PM
One thing that is different about me here than on the Iowa wrestling message board that I always frequent is the fact that I am completely not anonymous on there. My username on there is ricoswaff... everyone who reads those boards knows who I am, not only because they remember my brother and I from wrestling in HS or know my baby brother who are current HS wrestlers, but also because part of my last name is in that handle. I used to have that handle here, but changed it to just rico...and was urged to make sure that I kept it that way by Dane, who informed me that there tons of creepy lurkers who frequent this site.

I do feel like it is a bit of a sacrifice being an unfiltered, non-anonymous humor blogger/message board poster... Some people have more respect for me because of it, but some have issues with that or whatever it is that I may have written.

Being not anonymous on that forum has created some awkward situations. I am not only non-anonymous, but am also 100% honest and more unfiltered than about any other poster on there. For every wrestling event that I attend, I always have people approaching me and asking me if I am "rico," and I'm always like, "yeah, blah-blah-blah." Most people are nice, for I am generally liked there... I am opinionated, but write pretty nice things about people. However, I've had a few doozies. A few guys who have asked, "hey, my boy needs some confidence, so could you by chance write some good things about him on the message board? Thanks!" And I'm all like, "yeah, whatever I guess...btw, who is your son and what positive things has he done that I can write about?"

I've had a couple angry parents approach me and argue with my opinion of certain calls by the refs that I discussed on the boards in regards to their son's matches. I had a guy approach me last year for the sole purpose of arguing with me about my opinion regarding seeding the state tournament...he was PISSED. I had to tell the dude, "hey man, I'm trying to watch my brother and don't feel like arguing about this shit right now. Please leave me alone." And he wouldn't...he was persistent that he let me know that he thinks that the state tournament SHOULDN'T be seeded and that I am an arrogant asshole for thinking that is should be.

I've had one guy, who comes from one of the biggest Iowa wrestling names (his brother is HC at a D1 school in Iowa...both of his younger brothers were state champs for Iowa...so was he...his youngest brother was a National champion and former Olympian) threaten to beat my ass because I disagreed with one of his predictions. No joke... I was 17 years old, and I had the oldest brother of one of Iowa's most celebrated wrestling families telling me via pm that I shouldn't disagree with him because he has accomplished more than me, followed by him threatening me stating that he was going to physically beat the crap out of me when he saw me the next time at a wrestling tournament. I was mouthy as hell at the time. My mouthy ass reminded him I was twice his size, that he was bald and old and that I was ready...which in reality, I was petrified...but I refused to cower to that dickhead. Then one day, he made a bunch of mult accounts. I didn't catch on to them for a couple days, but noticed that there were all these new accounts who had 4 things in common: they talked awful smack about the school he coached for, they all had the same registration date, they hated me and they hated my brother. I then noticed that all of these accounts had the same IP address as each other...and these IP addresses were consistent with the handle of the Iowa legend who was always threatening to beat my high school ass. Therefore, I did what any scared shitless 17 year old would do: I called him out for having mult accounts that all bashed his own school via creating a thread about it and concluding it with something along the lines of, "yeah, keep messing with me, prick." When I outed him, the fans of his program were TICKED because he had talked so much smack about all of these kids that HE coached. His excuse was that he was "trying to pump them up" by talking smack about them. He didn't coach there the following year for I think the fans/parents booted him out. And the dude sent me hate mail for like 3 years, threatening to beat my ass to a bloody pulp and all. I've crossed paths with him several times and he hasn't done or said shit...and I don't cower away either...I just stand there, ready...confident when I am reminded of how much shorter/smaller he is than me. Nothing. He never does anything...until, of course he'd get home and tell me that I was lucky he didn't beat my ass when he walked by and I was staring at him the way I was.

That's a Rico post. I'm proud of you, bud.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 05:59 PM

TL,DR...

rico
01-12-2015, 06:01 PM

I don't feel Honus Wagner's presence either, I guess. :(

rico
01-12-2015, 06:01 PM

That's 2-3 in one day, brah.

ThaVirus
01-12-2015, 06:02 PM
I also used to post on a Bone Thugs -n- Harmony message board. And while I still listen to the music, any time I visit that message board now, I roll my eyes. It's terrible.

Hah.

Nah, brah. No way.

rico
01-12-2015, 06:03 PM
TL,DR...

How...fucking...dare you. You.... son of a bitch.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/162874/chris-farley-angry-o.gif

rico
01-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Hah.

Nah, brah. No way.

Bone Thugs were the shit!

eDave
01-12-2015, 06:05 PM
TL,DR...

There you go Rico. This is an example of an open invitation to be a complete douche back.

o:-)

TimBone
01-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Hah.

Nah, brah. No way.
Where do you think the Bone in TimBone comes from? It's been my nickname since I was a kid. Been a die hard fan since Creepin' on ah come up.

I have a notebook at home that has the lyrics from every song they made up until 2001.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 06:06 PM
That's 2-3 in one day, brah.
Keep up the good work!

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:07 PM
How...****ing...dare you. You.... son of a bitch.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/162874/chris-farley-angry-o.gif

Don't tear up Nancy, I used my real name on a message board for WAY longer (meaning immediately) than I should have...

rico
There you go Rico. This is an example of an open invitation to be a complete douche back.

What criteria do I have to meet to be successful at being a douche back?

Bob Dole

Bob Dole didn't realize you were a fan of his new band.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:09 PM

:shake:

http://media3.giphy.com/media/12OTxgtyHG11QI/200.gif

rico
01-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Don't tear up Nancy, I used my real name on a message board for WAY longer (meaning immediately) than I should have...

So you DID read the post?!?!?!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrl1md6QD31qdlkgg.gif

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:12 PM
So you DID read the post?!?!?!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrl1md6QD31qdlkgg.gif

I lied.

I do that sometimes...

rico
01-12-2015, 06:14 PM
I lied.

I do that sometimes...

Do you really dress like a 50 year old lesbian???

Bugeater
01-12-2015, 06:15 PM
I got in trouble at bighuskerfan.com for telling someone to go fist themselves.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Do you really dress like a 50 year old lesbian???

I like Wolverine work boots, flannel shirts, and khaki shorts in the winter.

You tell me...

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:18 PM

That's pretty weak...

rico
01-12-2015, 06:19 PM
I like Wolverine work boots, flannel shirts, and khaki shorts in the winter.

You tell me...

So those are 50 year old lesbians, eh? I need to have a talk with my mom.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Bugnasty doin' work.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:20 PM

So do I...

Tribal Warfare
01-12-2015, 06:38 PM

That's right Brad

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:40 PM
That's right Brad

OMG!

IMA' CRY AND SUE ALL OF YOU!

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 06:42 PM

Lesbians and farm gals

Tribal Warfare
01-12-2015, 06:43 PM
That's right Brad

I do it's getting harder to remember most of the original members real names since it's been such a time discrepancy from the KCStar BB

Bwana
01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Other forums?

What you said. This place takes up enough of my time. :doh!:

rico
01-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Lesbians and farm gals

Well, there's my answer. My mom is the epitome of farm gal.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 06:50 PM
I do it's getting harder to remember most of the original members real names since it's been such a time discrepancy from the KCStar BB

I'd be worried about my identity if I could get a bank to let me borrow a pen...

SAUTO
01-12-2015, 06:51 PM

And he changed his username n Dane's recommendation THEN continues to type it out and tell everyone just what it is.

SAUTO
01-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Where do you think the Bone in TimBone comes from? It's been my nickname since I was a kid. Been a die hard fan since Creepin' on ah come up.

I have a notebook at home that has the lyrics from every song they made up until 2001.

I knew we clicked.

rico
01-12-2015, 07:03 PM
And he changed his username n Dane's recommendation THEN continues to type it out and tell everyone just what it is.

Well, it's different...the chances of someone reading my full handle in one post in one thread is much less likely to happen than someone reading it if I post under that handle all the time. Heck, even the creepy lurkers probably notice that I've posted and think, "tl;dr" and skip it... so I think I'm safe, dude.

Plus, Dane didn't recommend that I change it...it had already been changed. He just mentioned something about keeping it the way it is and to be careful because of the creepy lurkers.

rico
01-12-2015, 07:03 PM
I'd be worried about my identity if I could get a bank to let me borrow a pen...

I'm worried about your identity. Your sexual identity, that is.

SAUTO
01-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Well, it's different...the chances of someone reading my full handle in one post in one thread is much less likely to happen than someone reading it if I post under that handle all the time. Heck, even the creepy lurkers probably notice that I've posted and think, "tl;dr" and skip it... so I think I'm safe, dude.

Plus, Dane didn't recommend that I change it...it had already been changed. He just mentioned something about keeping it the way it is and to be careful because of the creepy lurkers.

NEVERMIND RICO.

:p

Katipan
01-12-2015, 07:46 PM
The only thing CP changed was where I got my news.

Sorter
01-12-2015, 07:55 PM
One thing that is different about me here than on the Iowa wrestling message board that I always frequent is the fact that I am completely not anonymous on there. My username on there is ricoswaff... everyone who reads those boards knows who I am, not only because they remember my brother and I from wrestling in HS or know my baby brother who are current HS wrestlers, but also because part of my last name is in that handle. I used to have that handle here, but changed it to just rico...and was urged to make sure that I kept it that way by Dane, who informed me that there tons of creepy lurkers who frequent this site.

Who was it?

rico
01-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Who was it?

Rep'd you with the details.

rico
01-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Who was it?

If you've read the rep message...did you know that the oldest brother of that family was such a flaming douche? Did you know he existed? He was an 80's guy...won state as like a Sophomore and I think he may have placed 8th at NCAA's. His younger brothers are pretty cool...especially the middle one. Always heard from family friends that they were lucky to make it alive with their oldest brother being who he was, due to him being such a huge bully to them.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 08:38 PM
I knew we clicked.
Fist bump.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 08:38 PM
If you've read the rep message...did you know that the oldest brother of that family was such a flaming douche? Did you know he existed? He was an 80's guy...won state as like a Sophomore and I think he may have placed 8th at NCAA's. His younger brothers are pretty cool...especially the middle one. Always heard from family friends that they were lucky to make it alive with their oldest brother being who he was, due to him being such a huge bully to them.
Hey bro, you can't hide the name and then discuss the juicy story in front of us.

rico
01-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Hey bro, you can't hide the name and then discuss the juicy story in front of us.

I figured it's not a biggy....aint a ton of people on here who follow wrasslin.'

TimBone
01-12-2015, 08:51 PM
I figured it's not a biggy....aint a ton of people on here who follow wrasslin.'
Macho Man just got announced to the WWE HOF.

gblowfish
01-12-2015, 08:52 PM
I told Angie's List to drink anti freeze and die in an AIDS tree fire. My bad.

SAUTO

Big sexy choke slammed his son on Christmas eve

Razor Ramon is the dope fiend.

ChiliConCarnage
Not really.. I only post here in small quantities.

rico
01-12-2015, 08:57 PM

According to Google Analytics, one time, someone reached my page by googling "Randy Savage Horse Farm." Made me wonder if he had a horse farm...which was news to me!!!

Better yet, someone once reached my page by googling, "Randy Savage crabs." Made me wonder if he banged some chick and gave her crabs and he was trying to find out if he had them via google search. Or maybe they thought he had a crab farm.

Referenced Macho Man one time in one post and it is not unusual for me to get odd Randy Savage google searches.

rico
01-12-2015, 08:58 PM

Oh, and also:

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/adults/wrestling-coach.jpg

Gawwwlll!!! THAT'S NOT REAL WRASSLING!!! I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT WUSSY WWE CRAP!!! THAT'S NOT REAL!!!!

eDave
01-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Fist bump.

You guys should cross swords.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 09:05 PM
You guys should cross swords.
On a Monday night? Party time is for the weekends.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Yes. I am a total asshole wherever I infect.

J Diddy
01-12-2015, 09:07 PM
On a Monday night? Party time is for the weekends.

Psshaw.

The first rule of sword crossing is that there is never a bad time to cross swords.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Psshaw.

The first rule of sword crossing is that there is never a bad time to cross swords.
That's probably true. I'm just conservative.

Baby Lee
01-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Oh, and also:

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/adults/wrestling-coach.jpg

Gawwwlll!!! THAT'S NOT REAL WRASSLING!!! I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT WUSSY WWE CRAP!!! THAT'S NOT REAL!!!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BvTNyKIGXiI/0.jpg

Sorter
01-12-2015, 09:16 PM

LMAO. No but that's hilarious.

Simply Red
01-12-2015, 09:34 PM
That's probably true. I'm just conservative.

it's okay.

rico
01-12-2015, 09:53 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BvTNyKIGXiI/0.jpg

LMAO If you post the vid of this on a wrestling board...the mood gets extremely serious, sappy and sentimental...of course there are a few who do see the humor of it...but then it turns in to a big ass argument.

rico
01-12-2015, 10:11 PM
LMAO. No but that's hilarious.

Lol, yeah it is...the long time posters who weren't affiliated with him or his team that he coached at the time laugh about it to this day...especially outing him as all these mults that bad mouthed his own team... Their fan's reaction was hilarious...sooo pissed. I always wondered how that coach's meeting went when he was fired or let go or whatever. Umm...Mr. $%&@$, can you please explain why you are arguing and threatening a 17 year old kid online and creating a bunch of message board accounts to say horrific things about the kids you coach? "Errrr....I wanted to pump them up."

And he made it so obvious...all of his mult handles had the name of his school's biggest rivals in the name. I mean, a freaking noseless person could have sniffed that out. Oh how happy I was when I made the connections with the IP address. ROFL

rico
01-12-2015, 10:14 PM
And the dude would say the worst things to his kids. He'd be like, "our Nashua-Plainfield guy at 135 is going to rip the skin off of (his 135 lber's) body, make him eat it, douse him with salt and then make out with his girlfriend afterwards." Crap like that.. about several of his wrestlers...from several of HIS accounts.

Direckshun
01-12-2015, 10:47 PM
I was already well seasonsed in UBB posting by the time I got here.