PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We are gonna friggin dominate the AFC West next year

Jim Jones
01-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Broncos are clearly done. Looks like they are going to tear the whole thing apart, and even if Manning comes back for one more run, it's pretty clear he's got nothing left. They are going into rebuilding mode.

Chargers are what they are.. they have pretty much peaked under Phil Rivers. They will be our only threat to the division, but I don't see them being any better than a team hovering around 9-7.

Raiders.. LMAO.

Maybe I'm homering out here in the midst of this Broncos collapse, but I don't see anyway, barring catastrophic injuries, that we don't run a train on this division next year.

lewdog
01-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Seems I've found the closest circle jerk.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 04:43 PM
He's got nothing left? Easy to say that after watching last night's game. Hard to truly believe it when he raped us twice this year.

KC_Connection
01-12-2015, 04:47 PM
It would be nice to think so, but he'll be back healthy with a new HC and will still win the AFC West with ease, I'm sure.

DTLB58
01-12-2015, 04:48 PM
The Chiefs need much better play out of their QB, they need to revamp the offensive line, yet again and they have very little at WR.
Other than that and other things I'm sure our fine posters will come with, yea, the Chiefs will dominate the West next season! :thumb:

ChiefsLV
01-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Will believe it when the Chiefs finally beat a healthy Manning-led Broncos team. He is going to lose some of the fire-power around him though and Welker's best days are behind him.

KCUnited
01-12-2015, 04:52 PM
I like where we're at with our 30 year old young buck QB, no receivers and human hymen of an an Oline to own this division for years.

In58men
01-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Never count out San Diego.

BigMeatballDave
01-12-2015, 04:55 PM
He's got nothing left? Easy to say that after watching last night's game. Hard to truly believe it when he raped us twice this year.

Except that he didn't. Did you watch those games?

Easy 6
01-12-2015, 04:55 PM
In years past I'd have been rah-rahing this hopeful tune right along with the op, but I have finally learned to never read anything into anything with this team.

We arent guaranteed a damn thing except 16 games.

alpha_omega
01-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Take it easy there Jim. I ain't drinking that kool-aid just yet.

ThaVirus
01-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Somebody get this guy a tranny and a chill pill.

TimBone
01-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Except that he didn't. Did you watch those games?
I did. And he absolutely made the throws he needed to make. That whole team made us look silly in that second game. I don't care what the final score was, at no point after the first five minutes did I think we had a chance of winning. Just not sure how folks are so confident that we're easily winning the division if Manning returns.

He also had a huge collapse in the SB last year, and guess what, he came back and dominated the division.

ChiefRocka
01-12-2015, 04:58 PM

39 tds also

bdj23
01-12-2015, 05:00 PM
Banged any trannies lately?

kcpasco
01-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Alex Smith

Lonewolf Ed
01-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Sooooo, next season is when the Chiefs finally suffer no significant, let alone freak, injuries, and all falls into place? I won't be holding my breath on that one. *sigh*

the Talking Can
01-12-2015, 05:25 PM
I like where we're at with our 30 year old young buck QB, no receivers and human hymen of an an Oline to own this division for years.

:LOL:

no way denver can find a QB better than smith either...

Bearcat
01-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Well, if there's one thing Chiefs fans like, it's beating shitty teams.

Easy 6
01-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Sooooo, next season is when the Chiefs finally suffer no significant, let alone freak, injuries, and all falls into place? I won't be holding my breath on that one. *sigh*

Its gonna be a DREAM SEASON, you have my word...

Warrior5
01-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Well, if there's one thing Chiefs fans like, it's beating shitty teams.

Yeah, like Seattle and New England.

Bearcat
01-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Yeah, like Seattle and New England.

I'm sure they liked those, too.

CoMoChief
01-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Raiders will probably beat us at their place again.

Rausch
01-12-2015, 07:23 PM
This team (other than Hudson, Charles, and Houston) is total $3it.

Honestly, other than these three men who really matters at this point?

Poe?

LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2015, 07:33 PM

Poe?

LMAO

Nah, you're cutting this team short. Plus we have good coaching , above average and probably the best ST coach in the league in Toub.. We get this OL fixed like Dallas did and we'll be set.

Ragged Robin
01-12-2015, 07:34 PM
not if AJ Jenkins and Frankie Hammond Jr are still starting receivers on this roster, Dorsey needs to have strong offseason unlike the limp dick one we had last season to take advantage

Steron
01-12-2015, 07:35 PM

Poe?

LMAO

Peyton Manning

TinyEvel
01-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Watch any of the playoff games and you can tell the Chiefs clearly have a LONG way to go before they contend for anything.

No passing game. (need O-line and WRs)
No takeaways. (bottom of the league in interceptions -- secondary held their own but didn't take away any balls.)

Those two things need significant improvement for us to make a dent in any team worth anything. I know that's Captain obvious talking, but I'll forget about the run defense and the other issues. the game-changers are the passing game and takeaways and we are worst at both.

J Diddy
01-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Jim Jones?

Nah.

Casey Jones perhaps?

All high on cocaine and stuff.

Dayze
01-12-2015, 08:48 PM
Just remember the chiefs are always capable of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory.

notorious
01-12-2015, 09:00 PM
We got fisted by an old, broken Manning.

The only thing the Chiefs can dominate is the coach hospitality room.

gold_and_red
01-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Just beat the Broncos once, just once and then I will believe.

Molitoth
01-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Good franchises like the Broncos have been getting their drafted QB some quality clipboard time behind one of the greatest QB's of all time to learn and take over.

Meanwhile in KC, Alex Smith will be passing for 2 yards on 3rd and long.

TLO
01-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Jim Jones! Who? Jim Jones Jones.

ptlyon
01-12-2015, 09:29 PM
13-3 bitches. Yeah

Ming the Merciless
01-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Like the panthers dominated the south NFC?

cosmo20002
01-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Broncos are clearly done. Looks like they are going to tear the whole thing apart, and even if Manning comes back for one more run, it's pretty clear he's got nothing left. They are going into rebuilding mode.

Chargers are what they are.. they have pretty much peaked under Phil Rivers. They will be our only threat to the division, but I don't see them being any better than a team hovering around 9-7.

Raiders.. LMAO.

Maybe I'm homering out here in the midst of this Broncos collapse, but I don't see anyway, barring catastrophic injuries, that we don't run a train on this division next year.

not sure if serious

MotherfuckerJones
01-12-2015, 09:58 PM
No we won't. Not until we get a real QB

sd4chiefs
01-12-2015, 10:07 PM
I just want one playoff win. Just one. That's all I want and maybe the Chargers totally sucking ass.

srvy
01-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Good franchises like the Broncos have been getting their drafted QB some quality clipboard time behind one of the greatest QB's of all time to learn and take over.

Meanwhile in KC, Alex Smith will be passing for 2 yards on 3rd and long.

Well if you believe Daddies text to Shefter that Paypay has been playing on a amputated leg from the quad down and still Osweiller didnt get one snap.

Kidd Lex
01-12-2015, 10:14 PM
I just want one playoff win. Just one. That's all I want and maybe the Chargers totally sucking ass.

You think that's all you want, until we get ours. Then the expectations get out of hand, successive playoff wins.

ptlyon
01-12-2015, 10:25 PM
We will dominate mediocrity, AGAIN

Direckshun
01-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Haven't read the thread.

The Chargers have the best QB in the division, and the Broncos have the best defense in the AFC, the best WR combo in the AFC, and tons of cap room.

It'll be very hard fought.

ThaVirus
01-12-2015, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure the Broncos have the best defense in the division..

Direckshun
01-12-2015, 11:26 PM
I'd probably go:

1. Bills
2. Broncos
3. Ravens
4-tie. Patriots
4-tie. Chiefs

Bugeater
01-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Yep, we'll win the division just to get first round fisted again. Can't wait.

01-13-2015, 01:59 AM
Dream on dude

Hammock Parties
01-13-2015, 02:04 AM
Yep, we'll win the division just to get first round fisted again. Can't wait.

im down

R8RFAN
01-13-2015, 04:31 AM
Raiders gonna have a record 70 mil to spend plus a 4th round draft pick for that badass WR...

This is what I predict

Suh will be a Raider and Del Rio the head coach... Cooper will be drafted at #4

Direckshun
01-13-2015, 06:27 AM
Suh as a Raider does make tons of sense.

Honestly, if I'm Oakland, I take Randall Gregory over Cooper.

Gregory and Mack, baby.

-King-
01-13-2015, 08:59 AM
Haven't read the thread.

The Chargers have the best QB in the division, and the Broncos have the best defense in the AFC, the best WR combo in the AFC, and tons of cap room.

It'll be very hard fought.
Wut? How exactly is Denvers defense better than ours? We were missing 3 key players basically all season and still had a top defense.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
01-13-2015, 09:05 AM
Watch any of the playoff games and you can tell the Chiefs clearly have a LONG way to go before they contend for anything.

No passing game. (need O-line and WRs)
No takeaways. (bottom of the league in interceptions -- secondary held their own but didn't take away any balls.)

Those two things need significant improvement for us to make a dent in any team worth anything. I know that's Captain obvious talking, but I'll forget about the run defense and the other issues. the game-changers are the passing game and takeaways and we are worst at both.

Long way to go? They had one of the worst oLines, worst WR corps in the league and were killed with defensive injuries and were still competitive in the AFC.

It may be hard, but saying long way to go is a gross exaggeration.

Frankie Hammond started at WR for fucks sake. Our best run defenders at literally every level of our defense had season ending injuries.
Posted via Mobile Device

hometeam
01-13-2015, 09:25 AM
is this the guy that fugged a tranny?

Graystoke
01-13-2015, 11:17 AM

Yes.
If you have questions from a friend that wants to know something ask now.

srvy
01-13-2015, 12:13 PM

Oh shit your right it is. I must admit guy has no shame. I thought after the I fugged a tranny thread it was his swan song. But he came back.

Jimmy give us an update in your tranny thread that one needs to live.

dls6501
01-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Even if Manning doesnt come back, why are you or anyone expecting the Broncos just blow it up? If Manning doesnt come back, and they part ways with Welker like they expect to, That is close to $30M in cap space right there alone. More than enough money to re-sign their key free agents (the Thomas boys, etc.)

The Broncos with no quarterback is still a way more talented team than our Chiefs are. Period.

dls6501
01-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Even if Manning doesnt come back, why are you or anyone expecting the Broncos just blow it up? If Manning doesnt come back, and they part ways with Welker like they expect to, That is close to $30M in cap space right there alone. More than enough money to re-sign their key free agents (the Thomas boys, etc.)

The Broncos with no quarterback is still a way more talented team than our Chiefs are. Period.

Easy 6
01-13-2015, 12:37 PM

:drool:

RunKC
01-13-2015, 12:46 PM

No it's not. DT will want a top 5 contract ($11-12 million avg), Julius Thomas will want a top 5 contract ($7-8 million avg), they just paid Chris Harris, Emmanuel Sanders is making $2 million more and Ward is making twice as much next year at $6 million.
Then they have Von who will want to be paid huge money just like Houston.

Ware and Talib are either going to be cut this year or after next year. Orlando Franklin is gone as well. He's about to get his pay day.

Right now I would take our defense over theirs.

TEX
01-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Long way to go? They had one of the worst oLines, worst WR corps in the league and were killed with defensive injuries and were still competitive in the AFC.

It may be hard, but saying long way to go is a gross exaggeration.

Frankie Hammond started at WR for ****s sake. Our best run defenders at literally every level of our defense had season ending injuries.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly the case.

Jim Jones
01-13-2015, 01:18 PM
Oh shit your right it is. I must admit guy has no shame. I thought after the I fugged a tranny thread it was his swan song. But he came back.

Jimmy give us an update in your tranny thread that one needs to live.

Really nothing to report unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) - all is quiet on the tranny front.

Jim Jones
01-13-2015, 01:19 PM

Disagree - I expect them to part ways with their big-money free agent defenders like Ware. Thomas will be re-signed, but Welker is gone and Emmanuel Sanders without Manning doesn't scare me at all. Hell, Thomas himself without Manning is going to take a significant drop in production.

Brian Jones
01-13-2015, 01:20 PM
:clap: putting your faith in Alex Smith

Jim Lahey
01-13-2015, 01:31 PM
If we kill it in this next draft I definitely think we have a chance. It comes down to the question of can our pussy QB actually step up and be 2013 2nd half Smith all season long.