PDA

View Full Version : Music Taylor Swift parody about Rausch

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 10:41 AM
First let me preface this by saying that I like Rausch. Like anyone on here he can be annoying at times, but usually has some decent football takes (unless he's sipping that Hater-Aid) but the other day he was in full blown hate Dorsey mode, so I came up with my next parody song about him. Please don't take it personally, it's just a parody!!
Now, unless you've been under a rock, or in a correctional facility you've likely heard the new Taylor Swift song. If you haven't, consider yourself lucky! If you have, then go ahead and sing it in your head, or out loud to the temp of the song.

Screaming, crying, throwing fits, he can do it a million ways. Drinks so much he gets the shits, hasn't had a solid poop in days. Oh my god this team sucks, they'll no longer get my bucks, they only draft dumb fucks...
Little cartoon German guy yeah that is his avatar, sometimes I don't know if he's high, or if he's just a retard. Oh please god, not this again, we all know how this one ends, it's like being butt fucked by your best friend
Will his fandom last forever, or will it go down in flames, sometimes during game day yells til it hurts his brain, he's been a chiefs fan for so long, all it does is bring him pain, now he can't stand the players, and he hates the game. His legs are getting restless, gonna go down to the bar, and complain to other Chiefs fans this team won't go too far, now his bar tabs getting higher and the Chiefs they are to blame, he's going on Chiefs planet just to complain.
Rum and coke his only friend, when it's time for the game. Saliva dripping from his chin, he's only drinking to numb the pain What the hell I'm just so sad, that my team could be this bad, shoulda chose another team instead.
Loves how Elways team is run, sometimes I think his takes are just so lame. cuz no Super Bowl he's won since he went into the hall of fame.peyton manning, a stacked team still hasn't won anything.
Will his fandom last forever, or will it go down in flames, sometimes during game day yells til it hurts his brain, he's been a chiefs fan for so long, all it does is bring him pain, now he can't stand the players, and he hates the game. His legs are getting restless, gonna go down to the bar, and complain to other Chiefs fans this team won't go too far, now his bar tabs getting higher and the Chiefs they are to blame, he's going on Chiefs planet just to complain

Hootie
01-15-2015, 11:02 AM
That was terrible

Donger
01-15-2015, 11:03 AM
This might be interesting if I had any idea who Taylor Swift is.

Hootie
01-15-2015, 11:04 AM
And that's coming from a guy that knows that song, adores that song, and was able to put those words to the songs beat.

Just absolutely terrible and not funny. Stick to what you're good at (letting your wife get gang banged by all your bros)

ChiTown
01-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Daytime job.................don't quit it.

Titty Meat
01-15-2015, 11:11 AM
I got a blank space baby..... I'll write your name.

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 11:21 AM
And that's coming from a guy that knows that song, adores that song, and was able to put those words to the songs beat.

Just absolutely terrible and not funny. Stick to what you're good at (letting your wife get gang banged by all your bros)

It's an off day for the gangbang so had to do something with my time. And your timing in your head must be way off because it sinks up just right. But please tell us about how great Peyton is again!!

Rain Man
01-15-2015, 11:32 AM

I think his last big hit was Gulliver's Travels.

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 11:37 AM

Which correctional facility were you recentl released from?

wazu
01-15-2015, 11:38 AM
I've heard of Taylor Swift but I don't have daughters so haven't heard the song. I think you could really take your parodies to the next level if you posted YouTube vids of yourself singing them acapella.

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 11:39 AM
I've heard of Taylor Swift but I don't have daughters so haven't heard the song. I think you could really take your parodies to the next level if you posted YouTube vids of yourself singing them acapella.

Yeah I was thinking about that. May have to see what I can do.

Iowanian
01-15-2015, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure if I'm more embarrassed for you for sharing the drunken beach gangbang or that you know Taylor Swift songs well enough to compose a parody.

If I can find my scissors I'm cutting your man card in half.

Rausch
01-15-2015, 11:51 AM
1st, let me say that I have a sense of humor and can take a joke.

That said I hope there is humor...

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 11:53 AM
1st, let me say that I have a sense of humor and can take a joke.

That said I hope there is humor...

I think you'll find some humor in it. I was cracking up at some of it as I was coming up with it. But my sense of humor is questionable.

Rausch
01-15-2015, 11:54 AM
Wait...so it's all in the OP?

You didn't do a vid or....man...not even some stick figure theatre.

Not even an iGarage deal?

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 11:58 AM
Wait...so it's all in the OP?

You didn't do a vid or....man...not even some stick figure theatre.

Not even an iGarage deal?

I know, it deserves better. I'll get something done. Sloppy post, my bad!

Perineum Ripper
01-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Wait..did I miss something..what is the deal with the gang bang

TLO
01-15-2015, 12:04 PM
I'm here for the gang bang.

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 12:08 PM
I'm here for the gang bang.

Knock knock, who's there.... Tijuana.... Tijuana who??? ...... Tijuana bring your mother to the gangbang, yes ya do, it's been a long time since she's had a screw. When she was younger and in her prime, she used to gangbang all the time....

ROYC75
01-15-2015, 12:10 PM
beach gangbang Taylor Swift

Where is the line ?
What beach?

Rain Man
01-15-2015, 12:12 PM
I don't know the Taylor Swift song so I tried singing it to the tune of Ram Jam's "Black Betty". It doesn't really work with that song.

Perineum Ripper
01-15-2015, 12:16 PM
I don't know the Taylor Swift song so I tried singing it to the tune of Ram Jam's "Black Betty". It doesn't really work with that song.

Would Ram Jam work with the gang bang

Rain Man
01-15-2015, 12:23 PM
Would Ram Jam work with the gang bang

I'd think it would be really good in that context. I hope it's on the playlist.

Rausch
01-15-2015, 12:37 PM
I know, it deserves better. I'll get something done. Sloppy post, my bad!

You know, I can't slam it.

I can't READ what you want d'ees ears to hear.

You should throw it out there.

Hell, MC Chris sounds like my kid with a lisp
but he's keep'n it crisp these past 10 years and he's just
warm'n up to the mic and the crowd and the doubters
while up fer' the nerd 'vents and nail'n goth pouters
but I'll take up this mic up and confuse all your routers
with stinky sick rhymes that Rausch shouldn't be proud of
thrown out like your sister that's pushing Watchtower's
on my junk with her British ass helping me plow her
so deep in her dark that there's Time Lords confounded...

Hootie
01-15-2015, 01:04 PM
I think you'll find some humor in it. I was cracking up at some of it as I was coming up with it. But my sense of humor is questionable.

very questionable

as it was awful

Pasta Little Brioni
01-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Just call him the mellow wine sipping frenchman

Coochie liquor
01-15-2015, 01:14 PM
very questionable

as it was awful

Yeah. I was so close to cyber stalking Crying Ramtard and putting the results in a post. But then I realized someone else already did that, so had to go with next best option.

And those are some sick rhymes Rausch. We need to collaborate....

seclark
01-15-2015, 01:16 PM
didn't understand the op, but the replies are great.
sec