PDA

View Full Version : Poop Dare I ask CP?

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:26 PM
So I am currently a senior at Wichita State studying MIS and graduating in May. So as some of you know once you get closer to graduating you get to know people that are the same major as you have to work with them in group projects.

So there has been this guy that's been in various of my classes and group projects that, well its pretty easy to tell that he's gay. I'm not gay but not homophobic. In my opinion if you're gay then whatever you're gay. So i didn't treat him any different then the rest of my classmates and only talked to him when it had to do with school, same as everyone else.

Anyways so one day I check my phone and this guy text me and tells me he has some kind of weird gay crush on me. Let me say that i have a girl friend and he knows this because he has been around me when i have talked about her so he definitely knows this. So this guy knows that i have a girl friend and knows that i am not gay i know some of you are thinking well there's probably something about you that made him think i might be gay ha ha yea blah blah well that's false i have done nothing to suggest i'm gay and am not metro sexual or anything i'm pretty much just your average Midwest guy and have in no way done anything to suggest id swing that way. So i proceed to tell him that no man im not gay i really don't know why you're telling me this because you know i have a girlfriend and i haven't done anything to suggest i am gay, in fact this is such a stretch i'm honestly uncomfortable that you're going out on a limb this far. I basically then made myself clear that i am straight and am no way interested in full filling his gay fantasy. So he basically tells me that he just goes by a policy if i don't ask then i don't know and how he hopes we can be friends still and doesn't want me to tell anyone form class about it. So at first im like hey whatever guys gay and made a pass i turn him down whatever im not gonna be friends with him (i really never was) but im not gonna tell everyone and am just going to go about my business. As time goes on this guy is still trying to text me and shit and so im ignoring it and this dudes still in my classes and so i cant avoid him and he is even trying to get into my group project im working on this semester.

My question to you all is isn't this damn near sexual harassment? I mean the dude made his pass i said **** off and made myself perfectly clear i didn't want anything to do with that and he is still trying to talk to me and interact with me. If he were a girl and it was the same situation especially since I have a GF it wouldn't it be totally disrespectful and unacceptable? Same thing right?

Does this put an end to that whole "just because a guys gay and you're not doesn't mean he wants to hook up with you." Clearly that's false.

What would you do? I mean i could tell everyone in the class he is gay and made a pass at me and wont leave me alone but what would that accomplish really? I am basically stuck i guess i could go tot he teachers and say im uncomfortable being around this dude cuz he's gay and made a pass at me ext but id rather not make a huge deal about it i just want this dude to leave me alone haha.

Discuss.

TLO
01-22-2015, 01:27 PM
First.

Bugeater
01-22-2015, 01:28 PM
Ghey

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Dude, you're gay.

ClevelandBronco
01-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Dude. Talk to the guy. In a nonconfrontational way, ask him to stop. It's nowhere near as complicated as you're making it.

TrebMaxx
01-22-2015, 01:32 PM
You need to go talk to the proper campus authority about this. Also keep a record of your text messages, they may want to take a look.

MIAdragon
01-22-2015, 01:33 PM
Take off the skirt Nancy, relax can't see this being that big of a deal.I if this were an ugly girl would you be making this big of a fuss?

Eleazar
01-22-2015, 01:33 PM
PIIYB

Gonzo
01-22-2015, 01:34 PM
Dude. Talk to the guy. In a nonconfrontational way, ask him to stop. It's nowhere near as complicated as you're making it.

This pretty much.

You sure he's gay? What did his dick taste like?

Sully
01-22-2015, 01:34 PM
So I am currently a senior at Wichita State studying MIS and graduating in May. So as some of you know once you get closer to graduating you get to know people that are your same major as you have to work with them in group projects.

So there has been this guy that's been in various of my classes and group projects that, well its pretty easy to tell that he's gay. I'm not gay but not homophobic. In my opinion if your gay then whatever your gay. So i didn't treat him any different then the rest of my classmates and only talked to him when it had to do with school, same as everyone else.

Anyways so one day I check my phone and this guy text me and tells me he has some kind of weird gay crush on me. Let me say that i have a girl friend and he knows this because he has been around me when i have talked about her so he definitely knows this. So this guy knows that i have a girl friend and knows that i am not gay i know some of you are thinking well there's probably something about you that made him think i might be gay ha ha yea blah blah well that's false i have done nothing to suggest i'm gay and am not metro sexual or anything i'm pretty much just your average Midwest guy and have in no way done anything to suggest id swing that way. So i proceed to tell him that no man im not gay i really don't know why your telling me this because you know i have a girlfriend and i haven't done anything to suggest i am gay, in fact this is such a stretch i'm honestly uncomfortable that your going out on a limb this far. I basically then made myself clear that i am straight and am no way interested in full filling his gay fantasy. So he basically tells me that he just goes by a policy if i don't ask then i don't know and how he hopes we can be friends still and doesn't want me to tell anyone form class about it. So at first im like hey whatever guys gay and made a pass i turn him down whatever im not gonna be friends with him (i really never was) but im not gonna tell everyone and am just going to go about my business.

Sounds good so far...

As time goes on this guy is still trying to text me and shit and so im ignoring it and this dudes still in my classes and so i cant avoid him and he is even trying to get into my group project im working on this semester.

He's trying to text you sexual stuff? or just texting you?

My question to you all is isn't this damn near sexual harassment? I mean the dude made his pass i said fuck off and made myself perfectly clear i didn't want anything to do with that and he is still trying to talk to me and interact with me. If he were a girl and it was the same situation especially since I have a GF it wouldn't it be totally disrespectful and unacceptable? Same thing right?

If he's still sexually pursuing you, after you've made clear that you aren't interested, then yeah. If he's just being friendly? Probably not.

Does this put an end to that whole "just because a guys gay and your not doesn't mean he wants to hook up with you." Clearly that's false.

Now it gets dumb. Just because one gay guy likes you, now they all like every straight guy?

What would you do? I mean i could tell everyone in the class he is gay and made a pass at me and wont leave me alone but what would that accomplish really? I am basically stuck i guess i could go tot he teachers and say im uncomfortable being around this dude cuz he's gay and made a pass at me ext but id rather not make a huge deal about it i just want this dude to leave me alone haha.

Discuss.

What would I do? Tell him again, like an adult, that I'm not interested, and that I am not a fan of his advances (if that's what he's doing... again, you weren't clear). If it continues, then I would discuss it with school administration. About spreading the info to classmates and stuff? What are you, a 13-year old girl?

Eleazar
01-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Dude is trying to fulfill his ultimate fantasy, of "turning" a straight

KCUnited
Reads like you're getting the Jerrell Powe education at Wichita State.

arrwheader
Yea ive told him, like I said I made myself clear about it. Let me ask you this you hit on some one from work or class and you get turned down do you keep it up? Especially if they aren't single? Exactly

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Well at least it's clear that you're not homophobic. Brush if off bro. He won't rape you. Probably...

Rausch
01-22-2015, 01:37 PM
Yea ive told him, like I said I made myself clear about it. Let me ask you this you hit on some one from work or class and you get turned down do you keep it up? Especially if they aren't single? Exactly

NEVER $#it where you eat...

Sully
Ask yourself if you'd be having these histrionics if, instead of a gay guy, it was an ugly fat girl.

Yeah... I doubt it would even be a second thought.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad

ROFL

Gonzo
Well at least it's clear that you're not homophobic. Brush if off bro. He won't rape you. Probably...

Unless he's a 400 lb black dude?

-King-
People who don't capitalize "I"s when writing tend to be gay so....

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 01:38 PM

ROFL you think he's looking for a shocker?

Sully
You probably shouldn't use that Hello Kitty backpack anymore.

Mr. Flopnuts
Unless he's a 400 lb black dude?

These days, they're a dying breed.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 01:39 PM

ROFL

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:39 PM
To me if I got turned down I would just leave it alone it was pretty out there he made the advance in the first place and then to like keep trying to contact me? That seems wierd

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:41 PM
These days, they're a dying breed.

Lol he is black tho hahaha

Sully
01-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Is he contacting you sexually, or just being friendly?

And why is hitting on someone you are attracted to "out there?"

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:42 PM
Ask yourself if you'd be having these histrionics if, instead of a gay guy, it was an ugly fat girl.

Yeah... I doubt it would even be a second thought.

No it wouldn't as wierd but still pretty fucking wierd man and would make me feel uncomfortable after I made it clear and she was still trying

Pasta Little Brioni
01-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Simple. Close your eyes and let him empty your holster.

RealSNR
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/228/140/1325070313950.jpg

Sully
No it wouldn't as wierd but still pretty fucking wierd man and would make me feel uncomfortable after I made it clear and she was still trying

Ok.
Then you are being irrational.

Get over it.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 01:44 PM

Aww shit. You gon get raped son!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 01:45 PM

Women deal with this all the time. He's a pitcher, not a catcher. Hope you can catch a curve!

RealSNR
01-22-2015, 01:45 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qfw5-wCVMNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rausch
01-22-2015, 01:47 PM
So I am currently a senior at Wichita State studying MIS and graduating in May. So as some of you know once you get closer to graduating you get to know people that are your same major as you have to work with them in group projects.

So there has been this guy that's been in various of my classes and group projects that, well its pretty easy to tell that he's gay. I'm not gay but not homophobic. In my opinion if your gay then whatever your gay. So i didn't treat him any different then the rest of my classmates and only talked to him when it had to do with school, same as everyone else.

Your parents should beat you, without mercy, until their money flies out your ass in gold ****ing coins...

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:47 PM
Is he contacting you sexually, or just being friendly?

And why is hitting on someone you are attracted to "out there?"

OK it was definitely sexual and would you want to continue being contacted by or work with a person who is sexuallly attracted to you and made advances at you when you have a serious Gf? He knew I was straight and had a gf and he still went for it if I just keep going along like it's no big deal what's to stop him from going at it again?clearly. That didn't work the first time.

Sully
01-22-2015, 01:48 PM
What do the texts say that's so bad?

(and what are you wearing?)

RealSNR
01-22-2015, 01:51 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e3h6es6zh1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:51 PM
What do the texts say that's so bad?

(and what are you wearing?)

So your suggesting that I just keep chatting away with this dude? Lol that doesn't make sense he made his advance I said no and we go our separate ways. If that were the case I have no problem and wouldn't make a big deal about it it's wierd he is still trying to talk to me.

Canofbier
01-22-2015, 01:52 PM

I was going to say something to this effect, but I think I like the way you worded it best.

mr. tegu
01-22-2015, 01:53 PM
If you capitalized the "i" that would solve the problem.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:54 PM
If you capitalized the "i" that would solve the problem.

You're Probably right on this.

Canofbier
01-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Also, although I'm not sure that he knows it, I'm pretty sure that arrwheader created this thread to brag about a gay guy being attracted to him.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 01:56 PM
Also, although I'm not sure that he knows it, I'm pretty sure that arrwheader created this thread to brag about a gay guy being attracted to him.

Hahaha yea im just desirable by all man what can I say.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 01:57 PM

Only if he's a white boy, because chocolate penii.

ChiTown
01-22-2015, 01:58 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e3h6es6zh1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Rausch
01-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Only if he's a white boy, because chocolate penii.

If I have to I'll be the first white guy to stand up to this.

This is bull$#it.

Without gay guys and fat white chicks how are us fat white guys supposed to get laid?

Seriously?

Black women don't like fat white guys.
Latino women HATE fat white guys.

mr. tegu
01-22-2015, 02:02 PM
You're Probably right on this.

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 02:02 PM
If I have to I'll be the first white guy to stand up to this.

This is bull$#it.

Without gay guys and fat white chicks how are us fat white guys supposed to get laid?

Seriously?

Black women don't like fat white guys.
Latino women HATE fat white guys.

Fat white guys are the single most discriminated creature on earth sexually. Why do you think I married the first sane pretty girl that would have me? By sane I mean loyal and non violent. They're all fucking nuts...

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:04 PM
It definitely gave me insight on how it feels to be a female lol but I feel like most females take way to much shit from dudes that won't leave them alone.

Sully
01-22-2015, 02:05 PM
So your suggesting that I just keep chatting away with this dude? Lol that doesn't make sense he made his advance I said no and we go our separate ways. If that were the case I have no problem and wouldn't make a big deal about it it's wierd he is still trying to talk to me.

Are the texts still sexual?

Rausch
01-22-2015, 02:08 PM
By sane I mean loyal and non violent. They're all ****ing nuts...

Yeah, about that...

http://i.imgur.com/Lffqx89.png

Rausch
01-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ.

At this point I'd honestly tug off a frenchman to avoid having this sig for one more day.

I hate it.

I hate you so...very...much...

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Are the texts still sexual?

Nah man their not sexual now but why would I continue to talk to someone who's clearly interested in me in a sexual way that I am in no way interested in. Also that being said I have no real obligation to talk to this dude I just know him cuz I had to work with him in class so it's wierd that he keeps texting me after the fact you know? I mean I don't respond to his text so idk what he would do if I did or what kind of signals that would send him I mean clearly he thought I'd some how be into him even though I had a gf and wasn't gay so what I'm supposed to just keep talking to this dude? I mean shouldn't he just take the hint? I feel I made it pretty clear.

Rausch
01-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Nah man their not sexual now but why would I continue to talk to someone who's clearly interested in me in a sexual way that I am in no way interested in. Also that being said I have no real obligation to talk to this dude I just know him cuz I had to work with him in class so it's wierd that he keeps texting me after the fact you know? I mean I don't respond to his text so idk what he would do if I did or what kind of signals that would send him I mean clearly he thought I'd some how be into him even though I had a gf and wasn't gay so what I'm supposed to just keep talking to this dude? I mean shouldn't he just take the hint? I feel I made it pretty clear.

I'm not falling for this $3it...

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm not falling for this $3it...

You mean this merde?

jerryforeverrice80
01-22-2015, 02:13 PM
just take him out for drinks and tell him again you're not interested.

Rausch
01-22-2015, 02:16 PM
You mean this merde?

I really can't deprive you of that.

That joke was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time brewing.

arrwheader
This being said anyone know anyone that wants to hire an IT guy up in KC once I graduate this May? I mean clearly am a non homophobic straight guy who works well with others.

Sully

So the answer then, is no, this is not sexual harassment.

It's just you being uncomfortable about a gay guy being friendly with you.

You are right, you have no obligation to talk to him, befriend him, be nice to him, etc. But by crying about it, making a thread about it, and equating it with sexual harassment, you are making this into something it's not.

Rausch
just take him out for drinks and tell him again you're not interested.

He's afraid to be in the same fucking room with me.

I...shit...you...not...

TimBone
01-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Does Wichita State teach English and grammar?

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Does Wichita State teach Ebglish and grammar?

^ ROFL

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:20 PM

Sorry but for posting on CP I don't spell check myself, although im not sure what ebglish is

Frosty
01-22-2015, 02:21 PM

It doesn't teach typing, though

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-22-2015, 02:22 PM

This was the only thing I could think while reading that was that he's into his 4th year college and obviously graduated high school and still doesn't know the difference between "Your" and "You're"

I think he's a homo and is yet to realize it.

TimBone
01-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Sorry but for posting on CP I don't spell check myself, although im not sure what ebglish is
Mine was a typo. Your OP was a headache to read.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:25 PM
This was the only thing I could think while reading that was that he's into his 4th year college and obviously graduated high school and still doesn't know the difference between "Your" and "You're"

I think he's a homo and is yet to realize it.

lol I know the difference, i just didn't take a whole lot of time proof reading it, typed it fast sorry guy.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:26 PM
Mine was a typo. Your OP was a headache to read.

lol ok

kepp
01-22-2015, 02:27 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ax9dk41u7Z4/U_lQam9E3uI/AAAAAAAABJY/CXgza47yp_k/s1600/lamar.PNG
Maybe he could help out in your upcoming Greek Games?

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-22-2015, 02:28 PM
lol I know the difference, i just didn't take a whole lot of time proof reading it, typed it fast sorry guy.

You don't need to apologize to me , you need to PM Bob Dole and ask for foregiviness

Ming the Merciless
01-22-2015, 02:32 PM
no harm in getting a bro job

if you have a big enough rod, maybe he will do your homework for you

he probably knows how to suck a mean cock

Pitt Gorilla
01-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Yeah, nobody has ever pursued somebody who told them they weren't interested or had a significant other.

Ming the Merciless
01-22-2015, 02:34 PM
it seems like you are over reacting to these inner feelings you have

perhaps your penis is tingling

did it just move? twitch?

I think you might just go with it , go with your feelings and see what happens

tell the truth

this excites you a little....if so...just go with it

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:34 PM
You don't need to apologize to me , you need to PM Bob Dole and ask for foregiviness

Well when I graduate with honors this May I will be sure to ask for forgiveness for not having the proper punctuation and spelling on a CP post lol. :thumb:

KC native
01-22-2015, 02:37 PM

tell the truth

arrwheader, remember, this is only not gay if you let Pawnmower watch and videotape it.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:37 PM

tell the truth

No...unfortunately my penis stopped tingling period sometime after the Scott Pioli era started. Its never came back for anything since.

Ming the Merciless
01-22-2015, 02:38 PM
arrwheader, remember, this is only not gay if you let Pawnmower watch and videotape it.

well technically I have to be in a closet, viewing from a peep hole and I have to be wearing rubber gloves

but yes

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:40 PM
Yeah, nobody has ever pursued somebody who told them they weren't interested or had a significant other.

your right it happens but hey this hasn't happened to me before

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 02:41 PM
well technically I have to be in a closet, viewing from a peep hole and I have to be wearing rubber gloves

but yes

are the gloves so you can come out and join whenever you want with out getting messy?

KC native
01-22-2015, 02:41 PM

but yes

I'm not concerned with the minutiae (double entendre intended).

Ming the Merciless
01-22-2015, 02:42 PM
I'm not concerned with the minutiae (double entendre intended).

LOL

It may be minute but its rock hard

Pitt Gorilla
01-22-2015, 02:48 PM
Well when I graduate with honors this May I will be sure to ask for forgiveness for not having the proper punctuation and spelling on a CP post lol. :thumb:To be fair, though, graduating from Wichita State with honors is tantamount to a red ribbon at 3rd grade field day.

rico
01-22-2015, 02:49 PM

Oh, I get it. You are turning him down because you are racist?

Pablo
01-22-2015, 02:51 PM
LMAO

No shit.

Sully
01-22-2015, 02:52 PM
arrwheader,

Have you ever seena grown man naked?

kepp
01-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Do you like movies about gladiators?

rico
01-22-2015, 02:58 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/shawshank/images/3/3f/Bogs.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110605020807

Arrwheader, hey anybody come at you yet? Has anybody got to you yet? We all need friends in here... I can be a friend to you.

Fish
01-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Sounds like you're gay now. He must have exposed you to it. Good luck being gay, now you get to pick a fabulous handbag.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 03:09 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/shawshank/images/3/3f/Bogs.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110605020807

Arrwheader, hey anybody come at you yet? Has anybody got to you yet? We all need friends in here... I can be a friend to you.

Lollollol

Skyy God
01-22-2015, 03:12 PM

Shit, no is just an opening negotiating position.

Skyy God
01-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Sounds like you're gay now. He must have exposed you to it. Good luck being gay, now you get to pick a fabulous handbag.

Prayers sent.

MahiMike
01-22-2015, 03:19 PM
You need to beat the shit out of him immediately. Show him this will not be tolerated.

Hammock Parties
01-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Tell him if he doesn't stop sucking dick you're going to shoot his dog.

In58men
01-22-2015, 03:29 PM
Any pics of the guy?

Pablo
01-22-2015, 03:29 PM
You guys have at least locked eyes in a lustful manner one time. These things don't happen for no reason.

Just get the 'I wanna suck that jeans hog' look out of your eyes and he might leave you alone.

In58men
01-22-2015, 03:31 PM
Is he a twink?

In58men
01-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Tell him if he doesn't stop sucking dick you're going to shoot his dog.

This reminds me of John Wick and Old Yeller

😭😭😭😫😫😫😫

Jim Lahey
01-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Buy him a Michael Sam jersey and give it to him in person.

Slowly lean into his ear and whisper, "you'll never be a fit for my defense" and walk away.

KC native
01-22-2015, 03:37 PM

Slowly lean into his ear and whisper, "you'll never be a fit for my defense" and walk away.

LMAO

/thread

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 04:23 PM
You guys have at least locked eyes in a lustful manner one time. These things don't happen for no reason.

Just get the 'I wanna suck that jeans hog' look out of your eyes and he might leave you alone.

Lol funny but no I assure you that there has been no homosexual looks or anything exchanged between us. This guy went out his way to hit on a straight guy with a gf. I had heard gay guys like to try to hit on straight guys a lot it was like an equivalent of a guy hitting on a married chick cuz they are turned on by that shit. Idk who's gay on here? Some one explain to us why gay guys hit on straight dudes?

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 04:24 PM

This hahaha

RealSNR
01-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ.

At this point I'd honestly tug off a frenchman to avoid having this sig for one more day.

I hate it.

I hate you so...very...much...

I would give you Terrance Copper stuff to wear, but he's gone now.

I mean, I still like Jamaal Charles and those guys, but there's no player on this team that could go in your signature who will make people say, "That's SNR's handiwork right there. Definitely."

I'll be thinking about an alternative if you want your sig changed, though. I'm also open to suggestions.

Pablo
01-22-2015, 04:31 PM
When you end up tossing his salad, I recommend using strawberry preserves. You can get that blood clot consistency you're looking for without the metallic aftertaste.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
When you end up tossing his salad, I recommend using strawberry preserves. You can get that blood clot consistency you're looking for without the metallic aftertaste.

Jesus

SPchief
01-22-2015, 04:50 PM
Jesus

It's a common phrase when this technique is used. Oh God is also said alot.

SPchief
01-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Just getting you prepared

Hootie
01-22-2015, 05:00 PM
The only thing I took from this is, you're in college? With that grammar? Good Christ.

Gonzo
01-22-2015, 05:26 PM
It's a common phrase when this technique is used. Oh God is also said alot.

Haaaaaay now. Whatcha doin later?

SPchief
01-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Haaaaaay now. Whatcha doin later?

If I tell you no, and you keep talking to me. That's sexual harassment right?

SPchief
01-22-2015, 05:33 PM
If not, PM me for details.

EPodolak
01-22-2015, 05:37 PM
The dude sounds like a sassy power bottom. The thing to do of course is have your GF rough him up a little.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 05:47 PM
The only thing I took from this is, you're in college? With that grammar? Good Christ.

While you probably took extra special time to make sure your grammar was correct when you typed your response. :thumb: I'm sure you didn't want to be like the dick wad before you that said similar stuff and then misspelled the word English.

Sorter
01-22-2015, 05:54 PM
LMAO

Sorter
01-22-2015, 05:56 PM

Gold, Jerry. That's gold.

Pablo
01-22-2015, 05:57 PM
While you probably took extra special time to make sure your grammar was correct when you typed your response. :thumb: I'm sure you didn't want to be like the dick wad before you that said similar stuff and then misspelled the word English.Do you think it takes extra effort to type coherent sentences using proper grammar?

Pasta Little Brioni
01-22-2015, 05:59 PM

ROFL

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Do you think it takes extra effort to type coherent sentences using proper grammar?

No Pablo. I do however think your are a troll of epic proportions. I congratulate you sir.

jspchief
01-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Some people don't easily get the hint.

Just say you're not comfortable continuing a friendship, and tell him to leave you alone.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Lol funny but no I assure you that there has been no homosexual looks or anything exchanged between us. This guy went out his way to hit on a straight guy with a gf. I had heard gay guys like to try to hit on straight guys a lot it was like an equivalent of a guy hitting on a married chick cuz they are turned on by that shit. Idk who's gay on here? Some one explain to us why gay guys hit on straight dudes?

PM Prison Bitch

Pasta Little Brioni
01-22-2015, 06:06 PM
On the next episode of Stalker.....

Simply Red
01-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Just be his friend and go to Macy's together and stuff - pick out cute clothes together.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Just be his friend and go to Macy's together and stuff - pick out cute clothes together.

I think he met Clutch Gene

jspchief
01-22-2015, 06:37 PM
If this is the way my child communicates after 4 years of college, I'm going to kill someone.

Here's a bit of advice not related to faulty gaydar; the manner in which you communicate makes a strong impression. You may think "lol chiefsplanet who cares", but probably 90% of the people reading your posts are judging you as a moron for the way you post. The fact that you have to "spellcheck" yourself to use "your" and "you're" properly says that you don't know the difference well enough and using them incorrectly just reinforces bad habits.

TL;DR you're a grown up now, type like it.

Sully
01-22-2015, 06:39 PM
No Pablo. I do however think your are a troll of epic proportions. I congratulate you sir.

There should be a comma before "sir" in this sentence.

KC native
01-22-2015, 06:43 PM
If this is the way my child communicates after 4 years of college, I'm going to kill someone.

LMAO

milkman
01-22-2015, 06:48 PM
It's becoming more clear with each passing day that "Idocracy" was a foretelling of the near future.

redfan
01-22-2015, 08:15 PM
All you need to do is make a little flag out of some masking tape and a toothpick. Since he's a gay dude, you could maybe use one of those little cocktail umbrellas. Use a sharpie and write "I LIKE you -arrwheader" just like that with like in all caps on the cocktail umbrella or tape. Go out to your favorite Mexican restaurant and have yourself a lovely meal. Then take a dump on the hood of his car and put the little flag or cocktail umbrella on the top of the pile like a little cherry on a sundae. I have a friend who has used this technique with great success in a number of overly clingy relationships.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 08:19 PM
arrwheader,

Have you ever seena grown man naked?

IT'S SO HAIRY!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2015, 08:20 PM
You need to beat the shit out of him immediately. Show him this will not be tolerated.

He's serious so you know. He's not remotely joking.

cabletech94
01-22-2015, 08:26 PM
this must be the next chapter of gay day with clay.
amiriteorwhat?

/don't care if que.

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 08:27 PM

Here's a bit of advice not related to faulty gaydar; the manner in which you communicate makes a strong impression. You may think "lol chiefsplanet who cares", but probably 90% of the people reading your posts are judging you as a moron for the way you post. The fact that you have to "spellcheck" yourself to use "your" and "you're" properly says that you don't know the difference well enough and using them incorrectly just reinforces bad habits.

TL;DR you're a grown up now, type like it.

Well definitely wasn't trying to make a lasting impression on CP. Man you must feel so smart. Huge difference between posting informally on an Internet forum and writing something formal bud. I also seriously doubt that 90 percent of people give a fuck like miserable bastards like yourself who like to feel smart about attacking people for grammar and punctuation mistakes on a site like this. But thanks for the lecture and go fuck yourself to some hooked on phonics.

Sorce
01-22-2015, 08:31 PM
Well definitely wasn't trying to make a lasting impression on CP. Man you must feel so smart. Huge difference between posting informally on an Internet forum and writing something formal bud. I also seriously doubt that 90 percent of people give a **** like miserable bastards like yourself who like to feel smart about attacking people for grammar and punctuation mistakes on a site like this. But thanks for the lecture and go **** yourself to some hooked on phonics.

This makes my brain cry...

Hammock Parties
01-22-2015, 08:31 PM
this must be the next chapter of gay day with clay.

amiriteorwhat?

Different kind of gay.

Otter
01-22-2015, 08:38 PM
Something is telling me that this isn't working out as OP intended.

Sully
01-22-2015, 08:41 PM
Well definitely wasn't trying to make a lasting impression on CP. Man you must feel so smart. Huge difference between posting informally on an Internet forum and writing something formal bud. I also seriously doubt that 90 percent of people give a fuck like miserable bastards like yourself who like to feel smart about attacking people for grammar and punctuation mistakes on a site like this. But thanks for the lecture and go fuck yourself to some hooked on phonics.

You missed another comma (at least).

arrwheader
01-22-2015, 08:43 PM
It's becoming more clear with each passing day that "Idocracy" was a foretelling of the near future.

Hmm I bet you watch Fox News.

cabletech94
01-22-2015, 08:54 PM
:evil:Different kind of gay.:evil:

ha!:clap::rolleyes:

lewdog
01-22-2015, 09:33 PM
Has anyone mentioned getting metal underwear yet?

Jim Lahey
01-22-2015, 10:07 PM
How's his jawline?

RealSNR
01-22-2015, 10:08 PM

Do you know what a comma is?

Canofbier
01-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Do you know what a comma is?

UHH NO GO READ SUM MORE HOOKED ON PHONIX U FAG

-arrwheader

Pablo
01-22-2015, 10:47 PM
Just write a nice letter to him expressing your feelings.

He'll get a laugh and hopefully a nice erection for you to mouth-pocket.

J Diddy
01-22-2015, 10:56 PM
I thought all the guys from Wichita State were gay?

TLO
01-22-2015, 11:05 PM
Plot twist

-The OP gave me AIDS.

Saccopoo
01-22-2015, 11:58 PM

He's most likely a cruiser. The dude's asshole is doomed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bl6z03A5zRs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saccopoo
01-23-2015, 12:04 AM

An IT degree isn't really college.

Jim Lahey
01-23-2015, 12:14 AM
Poem idea

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Do you need help
Extracting your goo?

loochy
01-23-2015, 08:32 AM
No, it's definitely not harassment. The other guy has done absolutely nothing wrong at any point in his life. How do I know this? Is because he is GAY and BLACK. We all know that only straight people and white people are bad. Therefore, you are automatically a bigot and a racist and he is double protected.

Bewbies
01-23-2015, 08:43 AM
Bend over and let him go in dry. You'll be set.

phisherman
01-23-2015, 09:00 AM
This being said anyone know anyone that wants to hire an IT guy up in KC once I graduate this May? I mean clearly am a non homophobic straight guy who works well with others.

Make sure that you include the original post in this thread on your resume somewhere as a "writing sample". HR screening processes love that kind of stuff.

It may just be some trolling, but the fact that you're a senior in college and you write like you do scares me for the future.

phisherman
01-23-2015, 09:01 AM
An IT degree isn't really college.

O rly?

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 09:52 AM
Make sure that you include the original post in this thread on your resume somewhere as a "writing sample". HR screening processes love that kind of stuff.

It may just be some trolling, but the fact that you're a senior in college and you write like you do scares me for the future.

ugh another one of these?

No I would not write a resume, research paper, email at work, anything like that the way I wrote this post. Call it a generational thing. When I text or am writing anything informal, I just turn it off I guess. I'm actually a pretty good student, maybe I lost some basic writing skills in the 6 years I was in the army after high school before I went to back to college idk. Did I mention I was graduating with honors?

Oxford
01-23-2015, 09:54 AM
According to my just completed "Sexual Harassment" training, it would be considered harassment (if he continues with the unwanted advances or comments). The rule here is intent doesn't matter, it only matters if someone feels harassed. Now I have a problem with this statement but that the rule here.

The larger question is... "Do you squeal for help every time this happens (and its going to out in the world) or do you just deal with it".

Dealing with it when I was in school went like this....
(JW) Someone ought to punch you in the mouth, but I'm not gonna
(JW) No sir, I'm not........... I'm not....... Like h&!! I'm not

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 10:32 AM
According to my just completed "Sexual Harassment" training, it would be considered harassment (if he continues with the unwanted advances or comments). The rule here is intent doesn't matter, it only matters if someone feels harassed. Now I have a problem with this statement but that the rule here.

The larger question is... "Do you squeal for help every time this happens (and its going to out in the world) or do you just deal with it".

Dealing with it when I was in school went like this....
(JW) Someone ought to punch you in the mouth, but I'm not gonna
(JW) No sir, I'm not........... I'm not....... Like h&!! I'm not

The thing is he seems to be going out of his way to contact me. For example. We had to form groups for our project the other day. So after all of the above and ignoring his text messages, this guy walks across the class room to ask (not me) the other people that I had formed a group with, if he could be in the group. Now tell me why in the hell would you do that? He could have been in any other group in the class. Nope. Decides to come all the way over to jump in a group with the dude who he took a pass at. It just doesn't seem normal.

Let me say Again it's not like this was some random guy who just hit on me. This is a guy who I had worked with before, knows I'm not gay and have a gf. He felt so strongly about his little crush on me that he had to go out on a limb and hit on me. That's not a quick judgement call, that's a I have a really gay crush on you for awhile and it took me awhile to come out to tell you about it. That's why I have a problem with it. I told him very clearly that I was not interested. On top of that, ignoring his text messages should send a pretty strong signal to leave me the hell alone. I would handle that the same way if it were a chick. Anyways I feel like normally person would just walk away at that point. He is not. Hence, this thread.

phisherman
01-23-2015, 11:00 AM
ugh another one of these?

No I would not write a resume, research paper, email at work, anything like that the way I wrote this post. Call it a generational thing. When I text or am writing anything informal, I just turn it off I guess. I'm actually a pretty good student, maybe I lost some basic writing skills in the 6 years I was in the army after high school before I went to back to college idk. Did I mention I was graduating with honors?

The interns that work for my company are all "great" students. They have very strong transcripts and are typically honor students. And we still rarely hire them permanently because the quality of college graduates in general has gone way down since I have been in the work force. I have interviewed a bunch of fresh graduates over the years with sparkling grades and resumes and call tell you one thing for sure, it's getting worse, not better.

I'm also in graduate school currently and can tell you, at least from an anecdotal perspective, that the level of most students there is also pathetic. None of them know how to communicate effectively at all, but hey, they're super literate at text speak.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 11:13 AM
The interns that work for my company are all "great" students. They have very strong transcripts and are typically honor students. And we still rarely hire them permanently because the quality of college graduates in general has gone way down since I have been in the work force. I have interviewed a bunch of fresh graduates over the years with sparkling grades and resumes and call tell you one thing for sure, it's getting worse, not better.

I'm also in graduate school currently and can tell you, at least from an anecdotal perspective, that the level of most students there is also pathetic. None of them know how to communicate effectively at all, but hey, they're super literate at text speak.

I would agree that quality of graduates are going down, mostly because the government will pay for anyone to go to school, regardless of if you should be there or not. Depending on what degree you graduate with will determine the quality of student as well. Sure you can get a degree in Basket weaving and have sparkling grades, doesn't mean shit. Partly why I joined the army out of high school to get real life experience on top of getting a college degree. I'm just saying there's a difference between posting online and writing anything formal, you have to realize this. We all let grammar go out the window in certain situations.

KC native
01-23-2015, 11:24 AM
The thing is he seems to be going out of his way to contact me. For example. We had to form groups for our project the other day. So after all of the above and ignoring his text messages, this guy walks across the class room to ask (not me) the other people that I had formed a group with, if he could be in the group. Now tell me why in the hell would you do that? He could have been in any other group in the class. Nope. Decides to come all the way over to jump in a group with the dude who he took a pass at. It just doesn't seem normal.

Let me say Again it's not like this was some random guy who just hit on me. This is a guy who I had worked with before, knows I'm not gay and have a gf. He felt so strongly about his little crush on me that he had to go out on a limb and hit on me. That's not a quick judgement call, that's a I have a really gay crush on you for awhile and it took me awhile to come out to tell you about it. That's why I have a problem with it. I told him very clearly that I was not interested. On top of that, ignoring his text messages should send a pretty strong signal to leave me the hell alone. I would handle that the same way if it were a chick. Anyways I feel like normally person would just walk away at that point. He is not. Hence, this thread.

You are being paranoid.

Sully
01-23-2015, 11:26 AM

I think you meant "worser."

Katipan
01-23-2015, 11:27 AM
wtf is this thread?

Katipan
01-23-2015, 11:29 AM
It's not the crush that's the problem, it's your knowledge of it.

If he's not grabbing your ass, shut up and go to school.

Sully
01-23-2015, 11:33 AM
It's not the crush that's the problem, it's your knowledge of it.

If he's not grabbing your ass, shut up and go to school.

I don't think you understand.

The fucking guy continues to be friendly to him. This egregious behavior CANNOT STAND!

Katipan
01-23-2015, 11:37 AM
I don't think you understand.

The ****ing guy continues to be friendly to him. This egregious behavior CANNOT STAND!

Oh my.

Pablo
01-23-2015, 11:56 AM
I would agree that quality of graduates are going down, mostly because the government will pay for anyone to go to school, regardless of if you should be there or not. Depending on what degree you graduate with will determine the quality of student as well. Sure you can get a degree in Basket weaving and have sparkling grades, doesn't mean shit. Partly why I joined the army out of high school to get real life experience on top of getting a college degree. I'm just saying there's a difference between posting online and writing anything formal, you have to realize this. We all let grammar go out the window in certain situations.When you are posting online the only thing I have to gauge your intelligence is the way you compose your thoughts. You can tell me you're graduating with a physics degree from Stanford or some such school, but if you throw together a paragraph like the OP then I will still think you're a dumbass. As will a lot of the board.

It's easy to say it's only a message board, they're only text messages, etc. Your grammar is important if you want anyone here with connections to consider attaching their name to your hiring process. Text messages are important as well. Do you think if your boss texts you and you respond with improper grammar/improper spelling/subbing letters for words - he's going to think more or less of your intelligence? It sounds judgmental, and it is. But it's the way the world works as well.

phisherman
01-23-2015, 12:01 PM
When you are posting online the only thing I have to gauge your intelligence is the way you compose your thoughts. You can tell me you're graduating with a physics degree from Stanford or some such school, but if you throw together a paragraph like the OP then I will still think you're a dumbass. As will a lot of the board.

It's easy to say it's only a message board, they're only text messages, etc. Your grammar is important if you want anyone here with connections to consider attaching their name to your hiring process. Text messages are important as well. Do you think if your boss texts you and you respond with improper grammar/improper spelling/subbing letters for words - he's going to think more or less of your intelligence? It sounds judgmental, and it is. But it's the way the world works as well.

This is right on point. You never know who is reading this, how they will judge it and how it may affect you in the future.

NewChief
01-23-2015, 12:23 PM
My wife, due to her business, has a ton of gay friends. There are definitely gay guys who fantasize about turning out straight guys. One of my wife's former gay friends was obsessed with me, and he'd constantly make "jokes" to my wife about how he was going to turn me out and such.

I'm a good sport, so I played along with him and gave him shit back. "Oh yeah, X, you know I did wake up this morning thinking I was in the mood to suck a dick." I found that using levity (and remember this guy was a friend of ours) helped the situation out quite a bit. Eventually he gave up on me and moved on to another "crush."

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 12:39 PM
When you are posting online the only thing I have to gauge your intelligence is the way you compose your thoughts. You can tell me you're graduating with a physics degree from Stanford or some such school, but if you throw together a paragraph like the OP then I will still think you're a dumbass. As will a lot of the board.

Very true, I agree. I am not denying that the grammar was poor I'm just saying it doesn't really mean I write like that all the time. To be fair I have seen a lot worse around here and elsewhere.

Also I was totally joking about the job thing when I posted that btw. Like I said if I were writing to an audience that were to be a potential employer, no way I write like that. I see your point though.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 12:44 PM
This is right on point. You never know who is reading this, how they will judge it and how it may affect you in the future.

No one on here knows my real name, and I'm supposed to be worried about how it is going to affect my future? Lol again its an internet forum, I get your point but its irrelevant here. Really though, I understand what you are saying, I just don't see the big deal on CP.

Fish
01-23-2015, 12:45 PM
I would agree that quality of graduates are going down, mostly because the government will pay for anyone to go to school, regardless of if you should be there or not. Depending on what degree you graduate with will determine the quality of student as well. Sure you can get a degree in Basket weaving and have sparkling grades, doesn't mean shit. Partly why I joined the army out of high school to get real life experience on top of getting a college degree. I'm just saying there's a difference between posting online and writing anything formal, you have to realize this. We all let grammar go out the window in certain situations.

See that's just the thing. That's not true at all, and how you ever gained that mindset is baffling. Proper communication isn't something you save for important occasions. If people see you communicating like a retard part of the time, they're simply going to think you're a part-time retard.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 12:57 PM
See that's just the thing. That's not true at all, and how you ever gained that mindset is baffling. Proper communication isn't something you save for important occasions. If people see you communicating like a retard part of the time, they're simply going to think you're a part-time retard.

God! You are so insightful!!!!

Seriously doubt you text people like your writing a fucking novel douchebag.

Fish
01-23-2015, 01:04 PM
God! You are so insightful!!!!

Seriously doubt you text people like your writing a fucking novel douchebag.

I do not use any misspellings or lazy moron acronyms in text messages.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 01:05 PM
I do not use any misspellings or lazy moron acronyms in text messages.

Well then, Id say you deserve the Nobel fucking Peace Prize for literacy!

ghak99
01-23-2015, 01:06 PM
No one on here knows my real name, and I'm supposed to be worried about how it is going to affect my future? Lol again its an internet forum, I get your point but its irrelevant here. Really though, I understand what you are saying, I just don't see the big deal on CP.

Good lord, do not challenge the Planet.

If you can't keep a gay guy off your ass, there's no way you come through it in Hometeam fashion.

KC native
01-23-2015, 02:06 PM

I know your real name.

eDave
01-23-2015, 02:09 PM
We've got ourselves a closet homosexual here me thinks.

NTTAWWT

Sorce
01-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Very true, I agree. I am not denying that the grammar was poor I'm just saying it doesn't really mean I write like that all the time. To be fair I have seen a lot worse around here and elsewhere.

Also I was totally joking about the job thing when I posted that btw. Like I said if I were writing to an audience that were to be a potential employer, no way I write like that. I see your point though.

That's the thing, you don't know there aren't potential employers here. For the amount of shit that gets flung around here, there are some good people willing to help each other out. You never know who can open a door for you. Don't assume that just because something is informal or not directly related to applying for a job that the connection could never benefit you. However if someone is under the impression that you aren't capable of writing at a 3rd grade level, they probably aren't going to stick their neck out.

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:19 PM
You should always strive for good grammar, in any setting. It's a best practice.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:28 PM
That's the thing, you don't know there aren't potential employers here. For the amount of shit that gets flung around here, there are some good people willing to help each other out. You never know who can open a door for you. Don't assume that just because something is informal or not directly related to applying for a job that the connection could never benefit you. However if someone is under the impression that you aren't capable of writing at a 3rd grade level, they probably aren't going to stick their neck out.

HOLY SHIT!!!

YOUR CAREER IS IN DANGER BECAUSE OF A CP POST!!!!

K well clearly I think this response, along with the last few of the same topic, have really taken this way to far. You want to make fun of the grammar? OK sure got it, but now we got people turning this into a "man your life could be affected by an internet forum post of which no one knows who you are." Can you say over reaction?!?! You guys are really reaching here to make a point and it's glaringly obvious. Which, I might add is fucking re-tarted.

Also, the day I come to CP to look for a job is the day that Matt Cassel comes back to the Chiefs and wins us a fucking Super Bowl. Jesus Christ are you serious?

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:31 PM
You should always strive for good grammar, in any setting. It's a best practice.

edave, this is an understandable response. Thank you for being reasonable, and not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill here.

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:34 PM

Exactly. I hire a lot of IT for HP.

BUT, I don't hire them for their communication skills. I have them and that is why I manage those guys.

This guys grammar doesn't bother me. It's his attitude about the constructive criticism that sours me. Not a team player.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:35 PM

BUT, I don't hire them for their communication skills. I have them and that is why I manage those guys.

This guys grammar doesn't bother me. It's his attitude about the constructive criticism that sours me. Not a team player.

Constructive? ROFL

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:36 PM
Constructive? ROFL

Yes. All you have to say is 'yep' and improve it. But I don't get all the crap you are receiving though.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:38 PM

Hey dave, make sure you put a look out in there not to hire a guy who goes by arrwheader on CP. He has poor grammar and isn't nice on Chiefsplanet.

ROFL

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:39 PM
Yes. All you have to say is 'yep' and improve it. But I don't get all the crap you are receiving though.

Hey, if you look above I was responding to the people who were making a point and not being assholes. To get respect you gotta give it.

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Hey dave, make sure you put a look out in there not to hire a guy who goes by arrwheader on CP. He has poor grammar and isn't nice on Chiefsplanet.

ROFL

Eh. I'd peruse your resume. You got spunk kid.

KC native
01-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Eh. I'd peruse your resume. You get spunk kid.

FYP

Pablo
01-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Eh. I'd peruse your resume. You got spunk kid.I think you'll have to wait for that spunk.

He's promised it to another man.

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
FYP

Knew that was coming.

Fix that one.

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
I think you'll have to wait for that spunk.

Ha!

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:44 PM

:LOL: He's waiting in line, I think he's after your mother.

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:45 PM

Easy Pablo. Hiring managers are cruising CP.

Pablo
01-23-2015, 03:46 PM
:LOL: He's waiting in line, I think he's after your mother.Don't forget you have to fit in eDave after that.

Busy day for you. At least drink some pineapple juice for my ma, would ya?

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Don't forget you have to fit in eDave after that.

Busy day for you. At least drink some pineapple juice for my ma, would ya?

Ok, but only if she teaches me how to read good.

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:51 PM
Ok, but only if she teaches me how to read good.

BTW, it's always a great time to just stop engaging in the conversation.

Pablo
01-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Easy Pablo. Hiring managers are cruising CP.I've been putting my CP handle on my resumes as of late.

Am I doing it wrong?

eDave
01-23-2015, 03:53 PM
I've been putting my CP handle on my resumes as of late.

Am I doing it wrong?

You mean Pablo is not your first name?

That would be fucking funny if some guy gave me his Reddit handle.

arrwheader
01-23-2015, 03:54 PM
BTW, it's always a great time to just stop engaging in the conversation.

Yea it's probably about that time.

Pablo
01-23-2015, 03:56 PM
You mean Pablo is not your first name?

That would be fucking funny if some guy gave me his Reddit handle.That would be a hilarious screening process.

"I see you post as u/angrybonerzfromhaiti on reddit. What inspired you to go with such a unique handle?"

eDave
01-23-2015, 04:00 PM
That would be a hilarious screening process.

"I see you post as u/angrybonerzfromhaiti on reddit. What inspired you to go with such a unique handle?"

Most posts are in r/ladyboners

Iowanian
01-23-2015, 04:54 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4222941/hot-dog-slap-o.gif

Iowanian
01-23-2015, 04:56 PM
This is why he thinks you gobble sausages

http://i.imgur.com/zgLcs.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
01-23-2015, 10:12 PM

You really weren't that hard to track down. Took me 5 seconds to find out you're a ginger, you hunt with a dog and your girlfriend is smoking hot. ROFL

Titty Meat
01-24-2015, 01:24 AM
Dude just get a blowie all mouths are the same

kcjayhawks5
01-24-2015, 09:59 AM
I say just go kiss the guy

NewChief
01-24-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm a freaking English teacher, and I'm kind of amazed at the amount of shit this guy got for his writing. It's not great, but I see worse on here on the daily.

I'll say that my attitude toward posting on message boards has changed quite a bit over time. I once would compose my posts, edit and revise them, go back and fix stuff with edits after posting if necessary. I've become much more conversational on here over the years and am pretty apathetic to how proper my writing is on here (unlike in my professional life).

That being said, I could likely drop twenty hits of acid, drink a fifth of Early Times, wear mittens, close my eyes and still bang out prose that appears fairly correct to most people.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-24-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm a freaking English teacher, and I'm kind of amazed at the amount of shit this guy got for his writing. It's not great, but I see worse on here on the daily.

I'll say that my attitude toward posting on message boards has changed quite a bit over time. I once would compose my posts, edit and revise them, go back and fix stuff with edits after posting if necessary. I've become much more conversational on here over the years and am pretty apathetic to how proper my writing is on here (unlike in my professional life).

That being said, I could likely drop twenty hits of acid, drink a fifth of Early Times, wear mittens, close my eyes and still bang out prose that appears fairly correct to most people.

My grammar is amazing when I'm black out drunk. It's nuts. Most of my mistakes are the result of Swype sucking dick, and me being too lazy to fix it.

Rausch
01-24-2015, 12:04 PM

You can tell the difference between contractions and possessive speaky-things.

+1

go bo
01-24-2015, 12:10 PM

hey! i resemble that remark! :cuss:

go bo
01-24-2015, 12:28 PM

well, shit...

just awhen i were gonna be gtryin to gast that full-timer position... :banghead:

go bo
01-24-2015, 12:32 PM
You really weren't that hard to track down. Took me 5 seconds to find out you're a ginger, you hunt with a dog and your girlfriend is smoking hot. ROFL

dibs on the dog!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-24-2015, 12:35 PM
dibs on the dog!

He may legit have the hottest girlfriend of anyone here. I assume his penis resembles my forearm. ROFL

No homo dude. Relax.

HoneyBadger
01-24-2015, 12:39 PM

Hey boy, wanna party?

go bo
01-24-2015, 12:45 PM
He may legit have the hottest girlfriend of anyone here. I assume his penis resembles my forearm. ROFL

No homo dude. Relax.

don't forget, i've seen your forearm... :evil:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-24-2015, 01:43 PM
don't forget, i've seen your forearm... :evil:

My point exactly!

loochy
01-24-2015, 02:55 PM

The thing that gets me is the constant misuse of "your". How did so many people miss that 3rd grade lesson and never get correction on the misuse? Does anybody read books anymore?

Iowanian
01-24-2015, 03:25 PM
Eureka! I think I've solved the riddle to why the gay guy may think you're a cock sucker.

Well then, Id say you deserve the Nobel fucking Peace Prize for literacy!

That said, I'd rather get back to the topic at hand and have some sport at your expense with .gif clips.

stevieray
01-24-2015, 05:36 PM
The thing that gets me is the constant misuse of "your". How did so many people miss that 3rd grade lesson and never get correction on the misuse? Does anybody read books anymore?

to(o)

loochy
01-24-2015, 11:11 PM
to(o)

At least that one could be attributed to a typo.