PDA

View Full Version : Football A Brilliant thought on Deflate Gate

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-25-2015, 07:55 PM
According to the authorities 11 of the 12 Patriot balls were under inflated.

Belichek is claiming that the balls were inflated inside and after time in cold weather they deflated. This makes sense because the tire pressure sensors on my truck tires will read 70 pounds after driving home yet in the morning after sitting all night at 20 degrees they read 60 pounds when I crank up.

But this is my thought. Would deflating the balls benefit everyone on the team ?

No.

Why would the kicker want a deflated ball ?

He wouldn't.

SO, if the ONE ball that was not deflated has scuff marks from the kicker THAT would prove guilty as charged.

Brilliant , huh !

Discuss.

Katipan
01-25-2015, 07:57 PM

Belichek is claiming that the balls were inflated inside and after time in cold weather they deflated. This makes sense because the tire pressure sensors on my truck tires will read 70 pounds after driving home yet in the morning after sitting all night at 20 degrees they read 60 pounds when I crank up.

But this is my thought. Would deflating the balls benefit everyone on the team ?

No.

He wouldn't.

SO, if the ONE ball that was not deflated has scuff marks from the kicker that would prove guilty as charged.

Brilliant , huh !

Discuss.

Kicking balls are shipped directly to the refs, kept sealed until 2 hours before the game, and kept in the refs locker room.

And **** you to hell, media outlets, and social networks for making me know that.

mdchiefsfan
01-25-2015, 07:57 PM

No.

He wouldn't.

SO, if the ONE ball that was not deflated has scuff marks from the kicker that would prove guilty as charged.

Brilliant , huh !

Discuss.

They disproved this possibility since Indy's footballs weren't deflated as a result of the weather.

TribalElder
01-25-2015, 07:59 PM

No.

He wouldn't.

SO, if the ONE ball that was not deflated has scuff marks from the kicker THAT would prove guilty as charged.

Brilliant , huh !

Discuss.
Go back to stroking pork ROFL

Bugeater
01-25-2015, 07:59 PM
:facepalm:

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-25-2015, 08:00 PM
Kicking balls are shipped directly to the refs, kept sealed until 2 hours before the game, and kept in the refs locker room.

And **** you to hell, media outlets, and social networks for making me know that.

That's a rumor

Hammock Parties
01-25-2015, 08:00 PM
So here's the deal, I have some dirt on you... posts you don't remember, that can get you lengthy ban if I brought them to mods attention. I will keep them to myself as long as you stick up for me in threads and talk about how I am a good user, talk shit to anyone who is trolling me. I will send you links to specific threads I need your support in. Deal?

Katipan
01-25-2015, 08:01 PM
So here's the deal, I have some dirt on you... posts you don't remember, that can get you lengthy ban if I brought them to mods attention. I will keep them to myself as long as you stick up for me in threads and talk about how I am a good user, talk shit to anyone who is trolling me. I will send you links to specific threads I need your support in. Deal?

I already made this deal.

Discuss Thrower
01-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Message board extortion. I've seen it all.

Lex Luthor
01-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Thank goodness we have another thread on deflategate.

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2015, 08:16 PM
Tell us more about pig foreskin stretching & psi of pig testes

Buzz
01-25-2015, 08:23 PM

That gate swings both way's. Mean spirited joke on your behalf, not to follow...

Baby Lee
01-25-2015, 08:25 PM
That's a rumor

Whatever the rumor, the fact is kicking balls are a different set of balls than used in plays from scrimmage.

BigCatDaddy
01-25-2015, 08:29 PM
Saw the title and poster and immediately LOL'd

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-25-2015, 08:40 PM
Gee, this probowl game sucks !

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Whatever the rumor, the fact is kicking balls are a different set of balls than used in plays from scrimmage.

So basically my brilliant thought was right on.

The KICKING ball was not deflated.

I fucking knew it !

Mr. Laz
01-25-2015, 08:47 PM

If this extortion is even half true he should get a permaban.

sd4chiefs
01-25-2015, 10:02 PM
Bill Nye 'The Science Guy' Reacts to Bill Belichick's Scandal 2015

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dZFiYxI3DFM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FloridaMan88
01-25-2015, 10:56 PM
I just watched Chris Berman's interview of Tom Brady and I'd like the 2 minutes of my life back.

cosmo20002
01-25-2015, 11:20 PM
A Brilliant thought on Deflate Gate

Thread title is false.