PDA

View Full Version : Life -- McDonalds Store tour - retro (video) - Interesting NFT

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 01:58 AM
Interesting.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rc5_8GhQ7d0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bufkin
01-31-2015, 02:08 AM
Ron ****in' Weasley with the immediate cameo. Those were the days when McDonald's used to deep fry the apple pies. Couldn't tell if you were eating the pie or the filet of fish.

And get out of the damn freezer Dave. 20 bucks says he was rolling a crispy spliff right before the cameras came on.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 02:09 AM
Ron ****in' Weasley with the immediate cameo. Those were the days when McDonald's used to deep fry the apple pies. Couldn't tell if you were eating the pie or the filet of fish.

And get out of the damn freezer Dave. 20 bucks says he was rolling a crispy spliff right before the cameras came on.

ROFL.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 02:10 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qqObgbFH4Mw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 02:12 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xXONnmQXXzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 02:18 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kPgTiciZZlU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 02:22 AM
The Arch Deluxe wasn't too bad.

Miles
01-31-2015, 02:35 AM
I have some McDonald's stock and not sure what to make of this from 1989. Think I was trying to get some happymeal lego toys around then.

TimBone
01-31-2015, 02:55 AM
I worked at McDonald's in 1999-2000.

Baby Lee
01-31-2015, 03:07 AM
Worked Hardees all through HS, from 16th BD on, did everything but make the biscuits. Worked 1 summer of college at McDs across the street, just running drive thru.

Can't remember if I ever even went back line at McDs. Seem to recall clocking in on my drive thru register. It was quite the blur as I was their best at handling lunch rush, so that was always my shift.

Miles
01-31-2015, 03:09 AM
The McDonalds people seemed nice.

Valiant
01-31-2015, 03:35 AM

I liked it also.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-31-2015, 08:35 AM
Worked Hardees all through HS, from 16th BD on, did everything but make the biscuits. Worked 1 summer of college at McDs across the street, just running drive thru.

Can't remember if I ever even went back line at McDs. Seem to recall clocking in on my drive thru register. It was quite the blur as I was their best at handling lunch rush, so that was always my shift.

I've always wondered:

1) What percentage of customers in general were assholes?
2) Of those who were assholes, were the more aggressively assholian more likely to be a certain stripe of individual?

Baby Lee
01-31-2015, 08:47 AM
I've always wondered:

1) What percentage of customers in general were assholes?
2) Of those who were assholes, were the more aggressively assholian more likely to be a certain stripe of individual?

Ironically, the biggest assholes I came across in fast food was an employee.

They hired him in the morning. He looked like one of the Sweathogs, maybe a little young Stallone tossed in.

The put him on the grill. Then in the middle of the shift, I shit you not. He peeked out from the box opening between front and back line and asked a customer 'how you doin' and when she didn't respond he pointed and yelled, 'hey, yo, FUCK YOU!!'

ROFL ROFL - and that, as they say, was that.

Mostly, I remember the elderly regulars. They were a pleasure to serve, even though they waited out endless cups of coffee.

There was also a family of regulars who trod the line between cheap and poverty stricken. They'd order a side salad and split it, then ask for hot water and mix in ketchup packets to make a pseudo tomato soup.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-31-2015, 09:01 AM
Ironically, the biggest assholes I came across in fast food was an employee.

They hired him in the morning. He looked like one of the Sweathogs, maybe a little young Stallone tossed in.

The put him on the grill. Then in the middle of the shift, I shit you not. He peeked out from the box opening between front and back line and asked a customer 'how you doin' and when she didn't respond he pointed and yelled, 'hey, yo, FUCK YOU!!'

ROFL ROFL - and that, as they say, was that.

Mostly, I remember the elderly regulars. They were a pleasure to serve, even though they waited out endless cups of coffee.

There was also a family of regulars who trod the line between cheap and poverty stricken. They'd order a side salad and split it, then ask for hot water and mix in ketchup packets to make a pseudo tomato soup.

1. ROFL ROFL

2. That's heart rending.

DJJasonp
01-31-2015, 09:16 AM
Interesting.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rc5_8GhQ7d0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why did I keep thinking Clark Griswold would step into frame and say "Good talk, Russ"?

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 09:39 AM
Baby Lee - Please explain here; now were you 'front-end' help - or did you work the Quarter Grill?

Baby Lee
01-31-2015, 09:41 AM
Baby Lee - Please explain here; now were you 'front-end' help - or did you work the Quarter Grill?

Don't know how I could have been more clear. Did everything but biscuits at Hardees, ran drive-thru at McDs.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 09:42 AM
Don't know how I could have been more clear. Did everything but biscuits at Hardees, ran drive-thru at McDs.

I just woke up - I'm sure it was clear - I'm not clear yet.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 09:43 AM

How was it at Hardees? Free shift-meal -or- no? Big Deluxe?

Baby Lee
01-31-2015, 09:49 AM
How was it at Hardees? Free shift-meal -or- no? Big Deluxe?

Official policy was 1/2 price, and I actually got chewed out early on by a manager for having the temerity to put lettuce and tomato on a burger without paying 1/2 extra. But over time, they stopped giving a shit, probably because I was dependable and efficient.

I had an overall good experience. They really did have fresh ingredients [which I had to chop and prepare], and really did stress cleanliness.

And nobody really fucked with the food like you hear so many other places. Usually we were too busy. Who has time to spit on food [or whatever] when preparing 15-20 burger a minute? Then when you weren't busy preparing food, you were busy cleaning and prepping for the next day.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 09:53 AM
Official policy was 1/2 price, and I actually got chewed out early on by a manager for having the temerity to put lettuce and tomato on a burger without paying 1/2 extra. But over time, they stopped giving a shit, probably because I was dependable and efficient.

I had an overall good experience. They really did have fresh ingredients [which I had to chop and prepare], and really did stress cleanliness.

And nobody really ****ed with the food like you hear so many other places. Usually we were too busy. Who has time to spit on food [or whatever] when preparing 15-20 burger a minute? Then when you weren't busy preparing food, you were busy cleaning and prepping for the next day.

Thanks.

Bufkin
01-31-2015, 09:54 AM
SR,

I worked at KFC my junior year of high school. Would love to share my experiences.

Thanks,

-Bufkin

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 10:00 AM
SR,

I worked at KFC my junior year of high school. Would love to share my experiences.

Thanks,

-Bufkin

SO DID I - the one on 7 hwy in Blue Springs near the old Zarda dairy - I had this chick manager - Stephanie - she may've been Satan.

Trevo_410
01-31-2015, 10:13 AM
just a headsup taco bells "hamburger" is shipped in powdered form.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 10:15 AM
Do you remember when In a Tub, Tacos would dust their tacos w/ that cheese powder? Unbelievable culinary experience!

Titty Meat
01-31-2015, 11:56 AM
The nastiest thing I ever saw was when I worked at Sonic in HS. It was toward closing someone had ordered a coney dog. Problem is the manager already threw out the coney dogs. So what does he do? Reaches into the trash and makes one for the customer.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 11:59 AM
The nastiest thing I ever saw was when I worked at Sonic in HS. It was toward closing someone had ordered a coney dog. Problem is the manager already threw out the coney dogs. So what does he do? Reaches into the trash and makes one for the customer.

NOT COOL!

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 12:01 PM
I liked it also.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lRFzUucK1ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 12:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pWNNDh4Fy14?list=PLB77BDBFCD5D0A1E9" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee
01-31-2015, 12:05 PM
Speaking of a grown up burger, Wendy's Bacon Bleu on Brioche is damned tasty. But I'm a dyed in the wool bleu cheese fan.

TribalElder
01-31-2015, 12:10 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YR5YJ3qzIx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TribalElder
01-31-2015, 12:13 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwJH2fZhYSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-31-2015, 12:16 PM

And nobody really fucked with the food like you hear so many other places. Usually we were too busy. Who has time to spit on food [or whatever] when preparing 15-20 burger a minute? Then when you weren't busy preparing food, you were busy cleaning and prepping for the next day.

Did you work there when they served roast beef?

I spent a lot of time at my grandparents' farm as a kid, and for years after she picked me up we would drive through Hardee's and I would get a roast beef sandwich with fries and a biscuit.

I would still napalm an orphanage for a Hardee's biscuit.

Baby Lee
01-31-2015, 12:22 PM

I spent a lot of time at my grandparents' farm as a kid, and for years after she picked me up we would drive through Hardee's and I would get a roast beef sandwich with fries and a biscuit.

I would still napalm an orphanage for a Hardee's biscuit.

Yeah, their roast beef was a weird thing. It was a pressed loaf that sat on the slicer all day under a heat lamp. Then you just sliced it to order. I guess it stayed fresh because the lamp was just on the outside layer and all the saline injected into the loaf kept it juicy. Not the 'freshest' of the offerings, but it worked. I prefer Hardees to Arby's but not to Lion's Choice.

Biscuits on the other hand. Those were 100% hand made from scratch. The Managers were trained to do it, but we had a little old lady that came in at 4:30 every morning to mix them, knead them and roll them out.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 12:28 PM
Arby's is about a block from my house - I can't get away from their MF pepper-bacon BLT sandwich. I don't eat fast food much - but Arbys Market Fresh aren't too bad.

Titty Meat
01-31-2015, 01:08 PM
Does Hardees still have roast beef sandwiches?

ILChief
01-31-2015, 01:22 PM

No. I wish they did

ILChief
01-31-2015, 01:24 PM

Now he is in charge of concessions at Arrowhead

Stewie
01-31-2015, 02:30 PM
I liked the McDLT when it was out. If I remember correctly it was pricey compared to other items.

BTW, I ate at BK a few days ago. Hadn't eaten there for years, but they just opened one near me. I had a coupon for a Whopper and I must say that was the least flavorful burger I think I've ever eaten. I don't remember it being like that back in the day.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 02:51 PM
I liked the McDLT when it was out. If I remember correctly it was pricey compared to other items.

BTW, I ate at BK a few days ago. Hadn't eaten there for years, but they just opened one near me. I had a coupon for a Whopper and I must say that was the least flavorful burger I think I've ever eaten. I don't remember it being like that back in the day.

I think I have eaten part of a lettuce core one time in a Whopper. Their little things are bad, like their pickles - just awful pickles.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 02:57 PM
I can't imagine working in that hell - I feel sorry for bignasty kcnut

Pasta Little Brioni
01-31-2015, 03:00 PM
Clutch Gene: The Early Years

Stewie
01-31-2015, 03:09 PM
I can't imagine working in that hell - I feel sorry for bignasty kcnut

I thought he worked at Taco Bueno. Maybe I missed an update. He doesn't post much these days.

Simply Red
01-31-2015, 09:50 PM
I thought he worked at Taco Bueno. Maybe I missed an update. He doesn't post much these days.

oh yeah actually he does - Yeah I miss that guy - hope he's okay. I see him here and there. He drinks JD IRRC

displacedinMN
01-31-2015, 09:56 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pWNNDh4Fy14?list=PLB77BDBFCD5D0A1E9" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
+1

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2015, 10:01 PM
Yeah, their roast beef was a weird thing. It was a pressed loaf that sat on the slicer all day under a heat lamp. Then you just sliced it to order. I guess it stayed fresh because the lamp was just on the outside layer and all the saline injected into the loaf kept it juicy. Not the 'freshest' of the offerings, but it worked. I prefer Hardees to Arby's but not to Lion's Choice.

Biscuits on the other hand. Those were 100% hand made from scratch. The Managers were trained to do it, but we had a little old lady that came in at 4:30 every morning to mix them, knead them and roll them out.

Lion's Choice is one of the greatest things I've discovered in St. Louis.

Buzz
01-31-2015, 10:10 PM
Don't know if this has anything to do with the thread or not but I bought a McTriple for 2 bucks and had them add lettuce and big mac sauce for 40 cents, about 2.60 total. This was about 3 weeks ago, diets suck.

displacedinMN
01-31-2015, 10:10 PM

Back when schools made food, our cooks would make the most AMAZING biscuits. Scratch made dough and hand rolled. Good old days.

Gadzooks
01-31-2015, 10:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/etmC6tPaHSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pepe Silvia
01-31-2015, 11:17 PM

I loved it, it was delicious and I usually hate McDonald's burgers but if you added bacon it kicked ass. I can't believe that was considered a failed product.

Pepe Silvia
01-31-2015, 11:24 PM

I would still napalm an orphanage for a Hardee's biscuit .

They have always had the best biscuits. :thumb:

eDave
01-31-2015, 11:39 PM
Do you remember when In a Tub, Tacos would dust their tacos w/ that cheese powder? Unbelievable culinary experience!

Now that is a blast from the past. I used to go to the one on N. Oak. In NKC. I believe it was the original. They opened a store in Metro North shopping center and it was not nearly as good. Not enough grease. Heh.

listopencil
02-01-2015, 12:00 AM
just a headsup taco bells "hamburger" is shipped in powdered form.

Since when?

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:01 AM
+1

Good product. A tasty sandwich, I was disappointed they'd omitted it from the menu. Pink slime and all. The Quarter Pounder + Cheese/Deluxe is a nice (current day) effort - but the bun is smaller than the MCDLT bun which (if you recall) was bigger than QP+C. I remember we had a special bun for the MCDLT - Actually I worked there when they offered it up.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Now that is a blast from the past. I used to go to the one on N. Oak. In NKC. I believe it was the original. They opened a store in Metro North shopping center and it was not nearly as good. Not enough grease. Heh.

When I drove back to KC for the MNF opener vs SD - NOT ONLY did I find a White Castle en route in Tennessee - I ALSO found a Taco Tico in Joelton Tn!

Gadzooks
02-01-2015, 12:23 AM
When I drove back to KC for the MNF opener vs SD - NOT ONLY did I find a White Castle en route in Tennessee - I ALSO found a Taco Tico in Joelton Tn!

Taco Tico is something I've heard much about but will probably never experience, much like the soft, supple kiss of an Ecuadorian Nun.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-01-2015, 12:23 AM

Make me Hot Ham and Cheese, tramp.

Baby Lee
02-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Make me Hot Ham and Cheese, tramp.

Never could figure the popularity of HH&C

It's literally deli ham, slice of swiss, microwave, pop on a toasted bun. The microwaves had 1HH&C and 2HH&C buttons built in.

You could get the same thing at a gas station, let alone make the fucking thing yourself.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Baby Lee was by the book - that hot ham and cheese would be prepped EXACTLY spec - the managers loved him! He was on their wall of fame in the break room. But at a minimum - you're going to get a nice spec Hardees Hot Ham & Cheese sammy when Baby Lee is running that drive thru.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:33 AM

It's literally deli ham, slice of swiss, microwave, pop on a toasted bun. The microwaves had 1HH&C and 2HH&C buttons built in.

You could get the same thing at a gas station, let alone make the ****ing thing yourself.

Just a break from their burgers - nice size to order about three of them, as a teen. LOL

Loved to put a packet of mustard on them. They weren't great or anything - just a change that wound up being a nice 'go to' item.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Hardees is really good I think - i'd go there in a minute - but there aren't many in my wheelhouse - think I know of about three MAYbe. Similar to that of LJS locations.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:37 AM
I always got the Big-Deluxe - It was a nice patty that was shaped like a star sort of. Nice crisp lettuce, pickles, onion, ketchup and cheese+tomato. Superior assembled sandwich.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Since when?

My understanding is that it's been dehydrated for a decade plus. I could tell when it changed whether it's dehydrated or not.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:43 AM
does anyone remember Buger Lane? they gave you the purple whole onion slice on your burger - they had one in Blue Springs - I don't remember how many were in KC Metro - but those were really flavorful and non skimpy.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Taco Tico is something I've heard much about but will probably never experience, much like the soft, supple kiss of an Ecuadorian Nun.

they and Taco Johns use Sargento cheese - it's by far the best tasting big-player cheese label - There's a certain shapness it brings - it has some bite to it - it really helps with things like Tacos and burritos. Sometimes it's little things that matter and make things better.

Valiant
02-01-2015, 12:53 AM

No, they used to be awesome.. Hardees was dumb went it went to compete against Wendy's and McDonalds..

Should of kept the sliced deli meats that Subway and Arbys own now..

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:59 AM
this reminds me the short period of time I lived in Lee's Summit-we wore out that Big Boy and the Hardees - Also Kmart snack bar handled these nachos - with the yellow cheese sauce which carried a hint of Jalapeno juice.

And Kmart gave you a TON of cheese - like 16 ounces or so...

Pepe Silvia
02-01-2015, 01:13 AM

You could get the same thing at a gas station, let alone make the ****ing thing yourself.

That's a good point, besides most of the time its a cold ham and cheese. It's rarely hot.

listopencil
02-01-2015, 01:24 AM
My understanding is that it's been dehydrated for a decade plus. I could tell when it changed whether it's dehydrated or not.

That's not true. He's confusing the meat with the beans. The meat used to come in raw in 5 pound chubs. It was cooked (typically) 10 pounds at a time in roasting pans until browned. A very thick taco seasoning was added during the cooking process. Then it was set up at and angle, with an insert in the pan, that held the freshly cooked meat in one end and allowed the grease to drain to the other end. After draining it was transferred to a stainless steel container and held in a steam table that kept it above 165 degrees. Any meat left after three hours in the steam table was thrown away.

Around 1993 or so Taco Bell switched to a vendor that delivered the meat already cooked and seasoned. It was still in 5 pound packages but they were basically boil-in-a-bag rather than raw. It would be kept in the same walk in fridge. A large pot of boiling water was kept going on the stove. When you needed meat you would drop the bags in boiling water for 30 minutes to bring it to 165+ degrees and then pan it up. As before, any meat that was left in the pan after three hours on the steam table would be discarded.

Oh, by the way, you would mark the expiration time on the lid of the pan (as with all other expiration times on foods in pans) with a Listo Pencil.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/gb4AAOxyrx5TjnPF/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

listopencil
02-01-2015, 01:27 AM
...and the beans were never in powder form. At the same time that the meat was delivered raw, the beans were pressure cooked. Also from raw product. The newer beans are made by re-hydrating beans that have already been cooked. It looks like Cat Chow, not powder.

Gadzooks
02-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Oh, by the way, you would mark the expiration time on the lid of the pan (as with all other expiration times on foods in pans) with a Listo Pencil.

Are you insinuating that any of us didn't know what a Listo Pencil was?

listopencil
02-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Are you insinuating that any of us didn't know what a Listo Pencil was?

You'd be surprised by how many people don't.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 01:44 AM
That's not true. He's confusing the meat with the beans. The meat used to come in raw in 5 pound chubs. It was cooked (typically) 10 pounds at a time in roasting pans until browned. A very thick taco seasoning was added during the cooking process. Then it was set up at and angle, with an insert in the pan, that held the freshly cooked meat in one end and allowed the grease to drain to the other end. After draining it was transferred to a stainless steel container and held in a steam table that kept it above 165 degrees. Any meat left after three hours in the steam table was thrown away.

Around 1993 or so Taco Bell switched to a vendor that delivered the meat already cooked and seasoned. It was still in 5 pound packages but they were basically boil-in-a-bag rather than raw. It would be kept in the same walk in fridge. A large pot of boiling water was kept going on the stove. When you needed meat you would drop the bags in boiling water for 30 minutes to bring it to 165+ degrees and then pan it up. As before, any meat that was left in the pan after three hours on the steam table would be discarded.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/gb4AAOxyrx5TjnPF/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Interesting. Yeah I could tell the meat changed. Ive largely stopped eating at the Bell over it. Huge downgrade IMO.

listopencil
02-01-2015, 01:51 AM
Interesting. Yeah I could tell the meat changed. Ive largely stopped eating at the Bell over it. Huge downgrade IMO.

Everything changed. The shells/chips aren't fried anymore, the tortillas have a different (longer shelf life) recipe, the meat/beans/chicken/steak arrives cooked and the produce arrives already prepped. Even the salsas are from a can. It's a natural progression from their K-Minus and Quick Prep programs that started in the late 1980's to deal with rising minimum wages. The actual price of product is higher, but the overall cost to the store is lower because they require less labor to be ready to serve.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 01:58 AM
You'd be surprised by how many people don't.

I remember it now - and it's all adding up - but I originally did NOT know, either. I just thought you were a sweet person.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 02:00 AM
No, they used to be awesome.. Hardees was dumb went it went to compete against Wendy's and McDonalds..

Should of kept the sliced deli meats that Subway and Arbys own now..

meh - IDK - I thought the Big Deluxe was pretty dang tasty. Just simple - but it tasted good.

listopencil
02-01-2015, 02:10 AM
I remember it now - and it's all adding up - but I originally did NOT know, either. I just thought you were a sweet person.

When I first got online way back in the early 90's I had to come up with a username and an e-mail address, for unprofessional screwing around. I had both at Taco Bell but I wanted to be able to fuck with people anonymously. After trying so many things that I gave up even capitalizing words, I found "listopencil" to be available on many carriers and sites.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 02:12 AM
When I first got online way back in the early 90's I had to come up with a username and an e-mail address, for unprofessional screwing around. I had both at Taco Bell but I wanted to be able to **** with people anonymously. After trying so many things that I gave up even capitalizing words, I found "listopencil" to be available on many carriers and sites.

I see.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-01-2015, 08:30 AM

You could get the same thing at a gas station, let alone make the fucking thing yourself.

Baby Lee was by the book - that hot ham and cheese would be prepped EXACTLY spec - the managers loved him! He was on their wall of fame in the break room. But at a minimum - you're going to get a nice spec Hardees Hot Ham & Cheese sammy when Baby Lee is running that drive thru.

LMAO We got some win, heah.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 01:18 PM
By the way - this thread actually successfully made me hungry last night - it was late - like 2am - I called in two $1 cheeseburgers to the Waffle House - they'd sauteed onion - very decent burger for what it was.

I was quite satisfied - I never do that binge eating thing - but for whatever reason the Houston's steak and potato just did NOT stick w/ me. It's amazing how embedded fast food marketing is in our culture, and how well they know us. Even though 90% of the time McDonalds is pure shit - as a dinning option; they really know how to get you hungry. They've mastered that part of their marketing - hell all of the f.food places have. It's pathetic. there's no wonder we are an overweight society. LOL

Mr. Flopnuts
02-13-2015, 07:28 PM
Speaking of a grown up burger, Wendy's Bacon Bleu on Brioche is damned tasty. But I'm a dyed in the wool bleu cheese fan.

I'm not a big bleu cheese guy at all, but you spoke so glowingly of that sandwich that I tried one tonight. It was fucking outstanding! Thanks for turning me onto it.

Pepe Silvia
02-13-2015, 07:59 PM
Would you eat at a Mickey D's that had 30 giant rats running around the entire restaurant? lol there's one in NY that does, I don't want to see the video so ya'll check it out yourselves. ROFL

Simply Red
02-14-2015, 09:36 AM
Would you eat at a Mickey D's that had 30 giant rats running around the entire restaurant? lol there's one in NY that does, I don't want to see the video so ya'll check it out yourselves. ROFL

http://i.imgur.com/HdH5lkb.jpg