PDA

View Full Version : Misc Kava Kava

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2015, 11:52 PM
Nectar of the Gods they call it. You ever try it? What'd you think? Fairly meh for me but I have no idea the quality of what I have.

BWillie
02-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Please describe. Never heard of it

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 12:16 AM
How to Make Kava: http://youtu.be/qkWU93hMPrA

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava

Please describe. Never heard of it

Gets you moderately fucked up and I like occasionally when I'm having a hard time sleeping. If you like this kind of thing Google kratom next. Love that shit. Perfectly legal mild opiate. It's illegal in a couple of states but not Missouri!

NewChief
02-01-2015, 12:30 AM
How to Make Kava: http://youtu.be/qkWU93hMPrA

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava

Gets you moderately ****ed up and I like occasionally when I'm having a hard time sleeping. If you like this kind of thing Google kratom next. Love that shit. Perfectly legal mild opiate. It's illegal in a couple of states but not Missouri!

I've been mildly curious about kratom.

Ming the Merciless
02-01-2015, 12:31 AM
Interesting

Might try it

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 12:33 AM
I've been mildly curious about kratom.

Take it after a workout. You'll fall in love. I have a GREAT well priced vender with high quality shit. Be aware it can be addictive. YMMV

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 12:35 AM
Take it after a workout. You'll fall in love. I have a GREAT well priced vender with high quality shit. Be aware it can be addictive. YMMV

In fact if you end up in Branson for anything I'd be happy to share some with you and give instructions on dosing.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:40 AM
In fact if you end up in Branson for anything I'd be happy to share some with you and give instructions on dosing.

Cool - i'll bring some meth.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 12:43 AM
Cool - i'll bring some meth.

YSN

NewChief
02-01-2015, 12:48 AM

Seems really interesting as it's widely used in Indonesia as a stimulant and the leafs chewed all day. In bigger dosages, it turns into a sedative, though.

Supposedly the low dosages are really good for inducing creative workflow, which is important to me.

I've also read a lot about the addiction and know someone who got pretty highly addicted to it. He was a pod tea addict (getting his pods from Silk Road). Then he went with Kratom and got hooked on it just as badly.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Seems really interesting as it's widely used in Indonesia as a stimulant and the leafs chewed all day. In bigger dosages, it turns into a sedative, though.

Supposedly the low dosages are really good for inducing creative workflow, which is important to me.

I've also read a lot about the addiction and know someone who got pretty highly addicted to it. He was a pod tea addict (getting his pods from Silk Road). Then he went with Kratom and got hooked on it just as badly.

2 grams is my suggestion. Also sticking to take it immediately after a work out preferably on an empty stomach. It's proven scientifically to aid in recovery. Also, different strains have different effects. Go with the pimp grade which is called Maeng Da.

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:54 AM
may as well try that Synergy Kombucha tea / juice Flop - it's good shit. Fermented

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 12:56 AM
may as well try that Synergy Kombucha tea / juice Flop - it's good shit. Fermented

Never heard of it. I'll check it out.

MTG#10
02-01-2015, 01:40 AM
I tried kratom once, it was alright while it lasted but the "comedown" was horrible, I felt like ass for a whole day. Kind of felt like a bad hangover.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2015, 01:46 AM
I tried kratom once, it was alright while it lasted but the "comedown" was horrible, I felt like ass for a whole day. Kind of felt like a bad hangover.

Yeah. I don't disagree. The come down is pretty bad. I thought it was just me though. My wife doesn't deal with it at all.

SPchief
02-01-2015, 02:08 AM
Yeah. I don't disagree. The come down is pretty bad. I thought it was just me though. My wife doesn't deal with it at all.

Wouldn't it just be cheaper to do meth?

bevischief
02-01-2015, 11:41 AM
But how does it work for constipation?

MTG#10
02-01-2015, 12:52 PM
So this kava, does it give you a hangover like kratom does flop?

Simply Red
02-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Never heard of it. I'll check it out.

I did a thread on it - just use the search fea..........:banghead:..... OHHH never mind.