PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Lil Chief

frankotank
02-03-2015, 06:37 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=129&pictureid=1511

CP Powers Unite!
My Lil Chief goes under the knife tomorrow morning at 8 am. He’s been barfing the last several days. Has a fever of 104. Vet thinks there may be something stuck in him somewhere….a stick….a toy...who knows. They can’t see anything in xrays and they put barium in him today to see if it flowed thru him correctly. It did move thru….but not very fast. Anyways….lots of good animal loving folk on here. Be much appreciated if ya’ll could throw up a prayer or well wishes for my boy.

Thanks everyone.

Buck
02-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Good luck Lil Chief!

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Give 'em hell, Lil' Chiefy!

Wait/wut?

Perineum Ripper
02-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Good luck..hope everything goes well

Easy 6
02-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Best wishes incoming, hang in there LC.

Gadzooks
02-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Good luck, but you have to get him to stop smoking those huge stogies.
https://carlanthonyonlinedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/original.jpg

Fairplay
02-03-2015, 06:55 PM
May lil chief come out of this and be filled with life afterwards.

LoneWolf
02-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Good luck Lil' Chief. May you be back licking your balls in no time.

stumppy
02-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Good luck.

Coochie liquor
02-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Good luck, and positive vibes coming your way!!

TheUte
02-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Oh man I'm so sorry.

I went through a year ago or so and got lucky the blockage passed naturally.

Best of luck and prayers for the pup.

TimBone
02-03-2015, 07:51 PM
I hope he pulls through, bud

threebag
02-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Nice looking dog Franko. Hope all comes out okay

Buehler445
02-03-2015, 09:15 PM
All the best bud. Dogs are good folk.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Could have been the shitloaf.

Rausch
02-04-2015, 01:57 AM
Could have been the shitloaf.

You think frankotank poisoned his own dog?...

thabear04
02-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Best wishes.

Dave Lane
02-04-2015, 04:35 AM
This is one Lil Chiefy I stand fully behind! Get well quick!

frankotank
02-04-2015, 07:19 AM
sigh.....here we go.
thanks for the positive vibes ya'll.
I really love the lil punk.

frankotank
02-04-2015, 12:35 PM
well....he's out of surgery. they untwisted a twist in his intestine. YIKES! they think he's gonna be ok. YAY!

DJJasonp
02-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Good luck, but you have to get him to stop smoking those huge stogies.
https://carlanthonyonlinedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/original.jpg

That was a nice post.......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

Hydrae
02-04-2015, 12:41 PM
well....he's out of surgery. they untwisted a twist in his intestine. YIKES! they think he's gonna be ok. YAY!

Excellent news!

gblowfish
02-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Good and hope he'll be back to normal real soon.

Eleazar
02-04-2015, 02:38 PM

Volvulus! He should be okay.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Awesome!

TheUte
02-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Good news, Congrats.

frankotank
02-04-2015, 03:53 PM
well....as I figgered we can't bring him home today. poor lil feller. sitting in a kennel all night long. oh well....he's apparently a tough sumbitch. he didn't act like he was in pain or anything. just barfing up food and then.....COME ON MAN! LET'S PLAY!!!
I mean.....his frigging intestine was twisted and he just wants to play tug-o-war. crazy.

bevischief
02-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Good news and that's a dog.

Buehler445
02-04-2015, 10:48 PM
well....as I figgered we can't bring him home today. poor lil feller. sitting in a kennel all night long. oh well....he's apparently a tough sumbitch. he didn't act like he was in pain or anything. just barfing up food and then.....COME ON MAN! LET'S PLAY!!!
I mean.....his frigging intestine was twisted and he just wants to play tug-o-war. crazy.

Good news. How he doesn't rip his shit open.

Fairplay
02-04-2015, 11:08 PM
You're a good pet owner I'm glad you updated us.

Praise God the little doggie is back to normal.

DaFace
02-04-2015, 11:20 PM
Glad to hear the pup should be OK man.

frankotank
02-05-2015, 07:50 AM
You're a good pet owner I'm glad you updated us.

Praise God the little doggie is back to normal.

this one made me chuckle. is that sarcasm I smell? :thumb:

thanks again for the positive-niss-cosstity everyone.
waiting unitl 8 to call and see when we can go pick him up. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. silly as it sounds....I just can't wait to go get him. I'd wake up last night and wonder how he was doing. my poor wittle baby. hahaha.

I really have thanked God that he's gonna be ok. the house wouldn't be the same without the lil feller. he's the life of the party. he's bound and determined to be the boss. (not gonna happen)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=129&pictureid=1512

PS - coulda done without the "rip his shit open" comment. :(
I keep thinking the same thing......

Baby Lee
02-05-2015, 08:19 AM
I just can't wait to go get him. I'd wake up last night and wonder how he was doing. my poor wittle baby. hahaha.

To tide you over

<iframe width="619" height="374" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xx6I0GrKlQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buehler445
02-05-2015, 09:12 AM
this one made me chuckle. is that sarcasm I smell? :thumb:

thanks again for the positive-niss-cosstity everyone.
waiting unitl 8 to call and see when we can go pick him up. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. silly as it sounds....I just can't wait to go get him. I'd wake up last night and wonder how he was doing. my poor wittle baby. hahaha.

I really have thanked God that he's gonna be ok. the house wouldn't be the same without the lil feller. he's the life of the party. he's bound and determined to be the boss. (not gonna happen)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=129&pictureid=1512

PS - coulda done without the "rip his shit open" comment. :(
I keep thinking the same thing......

Sorry man. Probably should have phrased it differently. I imagine they're going to tell you to keep his activity level low.

frankotank
02-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Sorry man. Probably should have phrased it differently. I imagine they're going to tell you to keep his activity level low.

no worries. made me chuckle. I've been thinking the same thing. be curious to see how easily he can reach the incision. I mean....he can like his dick man! how hard will it be for him to get at that cut!

Pasta Little Brioni
02-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Then the midgets

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Then the midgets

spanked Alex Smith

stumppy
02-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Glad he's ok. I had a feeling it might be 'twisted gut' when you said nothing showed on the xray.
I was watching TV show yesterday and they had a boxer type dog on it that had swallowed a fricken mop handle. It was one of those that collapses', It was straight as an arrow from the top of his throat almost to his ass. The vet ended up just working it straight back out his mouth. I couldn't believe he ate it let alone lwas awake and alert when they took him to the vet. And he seemed no worse for the wear after they got it out.

Buehler445
02-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Glad he's ok. I had a feeling it might be 'twisted gut' when you said nothing showed on the xray.
I was watching TV show yesterday and they had a boxer type dog on it that had swallowed a fricken mop handle. It was one of those that collapses', It was straight as an arrow from the top of his throat almost to his ass. The vet ended up just working it straight back out his mouth. I couldn't believe he ate it let alone lwas awake and alert when they took him to the vet. And he seemed no worse for the wear after they got it out.

Heh. Boxers are a different breed man.

My dog, Chief, ate some wood mulch when he was small and it got lodged in his intestine and wouldn't let anything pass. So everything he'd eat he'd throw up. The vet was able to like massage it loose, then gave him a laxative and it came out no problem. When my wife told me what the vet did, I was, shall we say... Skeptical. But by god if it didn't work.

Buehler445
02-06-2015, 09:15 AM
How's the big dog doing?

frankotank
02-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Lil Chief is truly on the mend. slow weekend. we try to keep him moving slow....and for the most part he's doing that on his own. every once in a while he wants to get a little energetic with big bro in they yard and at one point I think he hurt himself. but he's getting so much better.
that mop handle thing.....just wow. I actually figured Chief had eaten something too. if we leave for several hours we can't even leave bedding in his kennel or he'll slide the bone aside and settle in for a good bout of tearing bedding to pieces. little shit. :) leave him free and he finds other things to chomp on like furniture! of the base boards for Gods sake!!! so I was SHOCKED it was a turned/twisted stomach. ouch.

stumppy
02-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Lil Chief is truly on the mend. slow weekend. we try to keep him moving slow....and for the most part he's doing that on his own. every once in a while he wants to get a little energetic with big bro in they yard and at one point I think he hurt himself. but he's getting so much better.
that mop handle thing.....just wow. I actually figured Chief had eaten something too. if we leave for several hours we can't even leave bedding in his kennel or he'll slide the bone aside and settle in for a good bout of tearing bedding to pieces. little shit. :) leave him free and he finds other things to chomp on like furniture! of the base boards for Gods sake!!! so I was SHOCKED it was a turned/twisted stomach. ouch.

Cool man. He'll figure it out....'ouch....that hurt....wont do that again for awhile' lol

stumppy
02-09-2015, 10:11 AM

Cool man. He'll figure it out....'ouch....that hurt....wont do that again for awhile' lol

Buehler445
02-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Glad to hear he's on the mend boss.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Good deal. Dogs are great.