PDA

View Full Version : Football Marshawn Lynch Laughed Hysterically After Wilson’s INT (Video)

beach tribe
02-08-2015, 08:17 AM
<script height="476px" width="846px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=Z5cHc2czrkP7iWkXZ4lw7NWGpw2Euyvi&pbid=5f59ea9be9b349f9a7023ea90131db1a"></script>
Before everyone gets into a huge uproar — this really isn’t a big deal. A lot of people laugh in the face of adversity or something emotional happening.

I think the dynamic of the Seattle Seahawks plays a huge part in what Lynch did. We reported earlier in the week on photos of Seahawks star running back Marshawn Lynch, smiling with his helmet off as he walked back to the Seahawks bench.

Now video, courtesy of NFL Network, shows Lynch howling in laughter seconds after Wilson’s quick pass was intercepted by Malcolm Butler.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/02/marshawn-lynch-laughed-hysterically-after-wilsons-int-video/

beach tribe
02-08-2015, 08:19 AM
Did a google search. Probably Q.

phisherman
02-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Seriously, who cares? We, as a country, need to get over our obsessive need to pick apart every person's actions. Just because we can judge it, doesn't mean that we should.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
02-08-2015, 08:41 AM
Nobody cares

morphius
02-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Probably saw the look on Shermans face and couldn't help himself.

ptlyon
02-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Seriously, who cares? We, as a country, need to get over our obsessive need to pick apart every person's actions. Just because we can judge it, doesn't mean that we should.

Brian Williams approves of this post

Coochie liquor
02-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Brian Williams approves of this post

Brian Williams was just coming off the field when this happened.

ptlyon
02-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Brian Williams was just coming off the field when this happened.

Carrying the football

beach tribe
02-08-2015, 09:36 AM
I just thought it was funny.
I love Lynch.

beach tribe
02-08-2015, 09:38 AM

"Here comes Dee handing down life lessons"

Pasta Little Brioni
02-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Millionaire....don't give a care

chiefzilla1501
02-08-2015, 09:55 AM
I really don't care. But there is an interesting question about whether the rumors that Marshawn and Harvin were leading somewhat of a mutiny against Russell Wilson. That angle to the story does make this a little more interesting.

phisherman
02-08-2015, 10:31 AM
"Here comes Dee handing down life lessons"

There will be no life lessons for anyone else coming from me. Far too often, I see these big headlines declaring how we should be outraged or offended or saddened or whatever, and typically my reaction is a big, old "who gives a flying flip?"

It seems like news really used to be about letting us know what happened, then we could apply some critical reasoning to it and formulate our own opinions. I'd rather get outraged because something really is outrageous, not because a new station talking head thought a story/angle would really get the people talking.

This headline just got me a little peeved. Carry on...nothing to see here...

beach tribe
02-08-2015, 10:35 AM
There will be no life lessons for anyone else coming from me. Far too often, I see these big headlines declaring how we should be outraged or offended or saddened or whatever, and typically my reaction is a big, old "who gives a flying flip?"

It seems like news really used to be about letting us know what happened, then we could apply some critical reasoning to it and formulate our own opinions.

"Be careful whose advice you buy but be patient with those who supply it.
Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past
from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts
and recycling it for more than it's worth"

Hootie
02-08-2015, 10:47 AM
I'll never get over it

Mr. Flopnuts
02-08-2015, 10:49 AM
I'll never get over it

So the sports radio guy in Seattle was born, and raised there. Life Time goal was the gig he's had for a long time. He is so so fucked up over it. Every day a new rant. People are seriously starting to get concerned for him. It's crazy.

Hootie
02-08-2015, 10:51 AM
someone brought it up for me for the first time in a week at bowling last night and I ... just will never understand

ever

I almost never want the Chiefs to even get to a Super Bowl because if it's anything like that last play if they lose it's not even worth it

gut wrenching gut punch of a play

penguinz
02-08-2015, 10:53 AM
someone brought it up for me for the first time in a week at bowling last night and I ... just will never understand

ever

I almost never want the Chiefs to even get to a Super Bowl because if it's anything like that last play if they lose it's not even worth it

gut wrenching gut punch of a playWhy would you let something that has absolutely nothing at all to do with you have any impact on your life?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-08-2015, 10:53 AM

ever

gut wrenching gut punch of a play

If the Chiefs last like that I would never be the same. The Colts game last year changed me, and that was infinitely worse.

Hootie
02-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Why would you let something that has absolutely nothing at all to do with you have any impact on your life?

two reasons

A) I knew what the Russell Wilson fallout was gonna be on this board and I'm too big of an idiot to let it go

and

B) I was too much of a FUCKING IDIOT to not hedge the bet in the 3rd when I TOLD EVERYONE I WAS GOING TO DO IT when NE was +240 down 10 and it ended up costing me $900

Hootie
02-08-2015, 10:57 AM
If the Chiefs last like that I would never be the same. The Colts game last year changed me, and that was infinitely worse.

you're not kidding, man

I sat through that Chiefs collapse, in person, and it was the biggest gut punch thing I've ever sat through ... I gave my EB authentic away and my Chiefs hoodie on the way to my car and SWORE I'd never watch another Chiefs game until they made a Super Bowl (and I was convinced) ... obviously, it didn't last

this Super Bowl?

Hit me harder. I can't even explain it. I was so invested in the Seahawks winning ... it's a scar at this point. I'll never ever get over it.

Hootie
02-08-2015, 10:57 AM
and I'll also never cheer for that piece of shit team again

Don Corlemahomes
02-08-2015, 11:00 AM
It was a good play call.

Hootie
02-08-2015, 11:01 AM
wanna kill you

penguinz
02-08-2015, 11:05 AM
wanna kill youYou need to seek serious help for something like this impacting your life. It is a game. It had nothing to do with you. Not even the team you follow.

Hootie
02-08-2015, 11:06 AM
thanks for the free psychotherapy

tecumseh
02-08-2015, 11:11 AM
I reacted exactly the same way. The last 5 minutes of that game was worth the price of admission.

Hootie
02-08-2015, 11:11 AM
best super bowl ever

chiefzilla1501
02-08-2015, 11:38 AM
It was a good play call.

It was a good idea to pass the ball.

It was a laughably bad playcall.

Just Passin' By
02-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Wilson still doesn't understand what happened, or why his pass was a lousy one. Maybe that's why Lynch was laughing.

RunKC
02-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Boo ****ing hoo to Seattle fans. Must be terrible seeing your team win a SB, go back and probably see them go back again in the next 2 years.

Meanwhile I've never witnessed my team win a mother****ing playoff win and understood the meaning of it bc I was 5 ****ing years old the last time it happened.

Don Corlemahomes
02-08-2015, 11:57 AM

You should find somebody who can teach you how to sarcasm.

wazu
02-08-2015, 12:11 PM
I'm guessing just an emotional release. They don't always make sense.

chiefzilla1501
02-08-2015, 12:24 PM
You should find somebody who can teach you how to sarcasm.

I'll look. Is there a book I can buy off Amazon?

Marcellus
02-08-2015, 12:26 PM

Yea the pass concept wasn't a bad idea itself. The play call was horrible. Do a PA roll out or something that gives more than 1 option.

Especially with Wilson's mobility.

chiefzilla1501
02-08-2015, 12:28 PM
Yea the pass concept wasn't a bad idea itself. The play call was horrible. Do a PA roll out or something that gives more than 1 option.

Especially with Wilson's mobility.

PA rollout
Fade pass
Throw to the sideline with some sort of a throwaway option

Any option except designed quick slant in the most dangerous part of the field, knowing this pass play sets up 3 chances to get into the end zone.

But to pass in that situation? I thought passing was an underratedly very smart thing to do.

RunKC
02-08-2015, 12:40 PM
PA rollout
Fade pass
Throw to the sideline with some sort of a throwaway option

Any option except designed quick slant in the most dangerous part of the field, knowing this pass play sets up 3 chances to get into the end zone.

But to pass in that situation? I thought passing was an underratedly very smart thing to do.

WR screen would have been a safe playcall IMO

Don Corlemahomes
02-08-2015, 01:11 PM
I'll look. Is there a book I can buy off Amazon?

This is a good response.

Rain Man
02-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Was Lynch on the field during that play? I haven't thought to look.

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 01:21 PM

It seems like news really used to be about letting us know what happened, then we could apply some critical reasoning to it and formulate our own opinions. I'd rather get outraged because something really is outrageous, not because a new station talking head thought a story/angle would really get the people talking.

This headline just got me a little peeved. Carry on...nothing to see here...

You're a good man phisherman.

MagicHef
02-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Was Lynch on the field during that play? I haven't thought to look.

Yes, he was lined up next to Wilson. They didn't do any play action, though, he just went straight into his route off to the left.

Iconic
02-08-2015, 02:37 PM
That looks like a "Can you believe this shit?" Wooooooooooow." sort of laugh. The only reason I'm sympathizing with Lynch here is because I too have that weird quirk where I start to smile and laugh when faced with some pressuring situation. It's fucking odd, I know.

Demonpenz
02-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Typical Marshawn.

Jim Lahey
02-08-2015, 02:47 PM
I used to do the same shit back when I played..usually it was when I was just so frustrated with something stupid someone did it would just get to the point where it was just a joke to me. It's just a way of lowering frustration I guess..

-King-
02-08-2015, 03:01 PM
That looks like a "Can you believe this shit?" Wooooooooooow." sort of laugh. The only reason I'm sympathizing with Lynch here is because I too have that weird quirk where I start to smile and laugh when faced with some pressuring situation. It's fucking odd, I know.

I don't think its odd. I think a lot of people do it. I know I do. For me its usually when something that's already going bad goes worse. I just have to laugh at my bad luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

TLO
02-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Manny being Manny.

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 03:22 PM
I don't think its odd. I think a lot of people do it. I know I do. For me its usually when something that's already going bad goes worse. I just have to laugh at my bad luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

I do too - especially w/ skill games like pool or darts or something - I mean - especially when you/he/they/me blow something so simple in nature to pull off.

ThaVirus
02-08-2015, 04:16 PM
You can't tell me you guys didn't end up doing this after last year's playoff game...

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is laugh.

stumppy
02-08-2015, 04:46 PM
You can't tell me you guys didn't end up doing this after last year's playoff game...

Thats exactly what I did.

ptlyon
02-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Thats exactly what I did.

I passed out

mikey23545
02-08-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't think any of you mother****ers have ever,at any moment ever played a single second of competitive sports...that ****er has been sweating all year through training camp, practices, games, spent days worth of hours watching game films, sitting through meetings, lifting weights...etc.

Nobody gets to that level without being a world-class competitor...

No, I would not be able to laugh at that moment...

-King-
02-08-2015, 06:47 PM
I don't think any of you mother****ers have ever,at any moment ever played a single second of competitive sports...that ****er has been sweating all year through training camp, practices, games, spent days worth of hours watching game films, sitting through meetings, lifting weights...etc.

And yet he was...

Guess that makes you better than him or something?

Psyko Tek
02-08-2015, 09:26 PM
and I'll also never cheer for that piece of shit team again

it's okay you have 30 more teams to go through
may I suggest the cowboys next?

rabblerouser
02-08-2015, 09:30 PM
I would've laughed too.

He's still getting paid this offseason, and probably not by Seattle.

He's probably still snickering about it...

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-08-2015, 10:00 PM
I just keep loving Lynch with every passing day.

GoChargers
02-08-2015, 11:21 PM
You can't deny it was hilarious. A so-called elite quarterback not being able to complete a one-yard pass with a championship on the line. LMAO

Just Passin' By
02-08-2015, 11:35 PM
You can't deny it was hilarious. A so-called elite quarterback not being able to complete a one-yard pass with a championship on the line. LMAO

You're going to make Hootie cry.

Again. LMAO

beach tribe
02-09-2015, 03:31 AM

BS.
There have been 1000's of world class athletes make it that level on very little competitive juice.

beach tribe
02-09-2015, 03:32 AM

I didn't laugh for a week

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-09-2015, 06:49 AM

Plus, we all know Lynch wasn't too happy about Wilson getting special treatment while Tate got the shaft.

stumppy
02-09-2015, 06:58 AM

ROFLLMAO