PDA

View Full Version : Poop Bob Berdella

Titty Meat
02-08-2015, 12:16 PM
What a sick fuck that guy was. I'm amazed how little it's talked about though. I just learned about him the past few years as I'm a regular at the Westport Fleamarket. Any of the CP old timers have any dealings with the guy?

Saccopoo
02-08-2015, 12:19 PM
I guess that since we're suffering through posts like "What's the best KC BBQ?" we should do this again as well.

Titty Meat
02-08-2015, 12:23 PM
I guess that since we're suffering through posts like "What's the best KC BBQ?" we should do this again as well.

I don't recall any threads about this and the search function is broke. Though its too bad he didn't puncture your anal cavity with his throbber.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-08-2015, 12:25 PM
He seemed nice.

Deberg_1990
02-08-2015, 12:30 PM

Did he cook good BBQ?

Saccopoo
02-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Did he cook good BBQ?

If you liked your meat done with a car battery.

Pepe Silvia
02-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Didn't someone make an awful low budget movie about this sicko?

Bowser
02-08-2015, 12:34 PM
He seemed nice.

Nice and rapey. He'd even keep your head as a souvenir if you were lucky.

I remember hearing of his shop in Westport back in the day - Bob's Bizarre Bazar. Good thing I was too young to wander Westport back in those days. And also a good thing that I wasn't a male prostitute, as well.

threebag
02-08-2015, 12:35 PM
If you liked your meat done with a car battery.

SAUTO

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Well you know Clay's house - how it's rented for real cheap...? - well ummm....

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 01:45 PM
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81846987" width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/81846987">Official Berdella Trailer (2009)</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/savagecinema">Savage Cinema</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

suzzer99
02-08-2015, 01:57 PM
I was working renovating office buildings during that time. The day after the news broke our foreman just kept making up catchy tunes with Berdella's name in them all day: "Big Bohhhb Berdella". It was hilarious in a bizarre way. Sometimes he'd just go "Berdella Berdella Berdella Berdella Berdella" for like a minute straight. He called me and the other young gopher who worked there the Berdella Twins for like a month.

To this day I think that dude was a comic genius who missed his calling.

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Bring him in for a look? maybe he'd protect Alex w/ a set of jumper-cables.

gblowfish
02-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Did he cook good BBQ?

When the newspapers were talking to his neighbors after he was arrested, they said he'd always show up at the neighborhood watch pot luck dinner, and always brought tasty and unusual covered dishes.

I'm not kidding...

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 02:18 PM
When the newspapers were talking to his neighbors after he was arrested, they said he'd always show up at the neighborhood watch pot luck dinner, and always brought tasty and unusual covered dishes.

I'm not kidding...

Oh boy (and I mean - literally - it was a boy)

TLO
02-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Trevor Phillips - the early years.

chiefqueen
02-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Didn't someone make an awful low budget movie about this sicko?

Not a movie but a few years earlier CBS aired an 6-hour mini-series called "Chiefs" where this guy molested young boys/men, killed them, then buried them in his backyard for 40+ years. During that a few police chiefs figured out what he was doing but they would die before they could arrest him. Billy Dee Williams finally killed him at the end of the miniseries. I don't remember who played the bad guy, I just remember he died from AIDS in the late 1980s.

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 03:16 PM
There's a lot on him on Youtube. He was up there w/ Dahmer - had he not got busted so soon. REALLY creepy he had that Bizarre shop. I mean what did he carry? - creepy cult books and magic items - did he sell used Fangoria and stuff? really does anyone know? Really frightening though.

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 03:36 PM
According to an ad on the internet - he sold bizarre antiques such as mannequins and old magic items, sorcerer type items - what an odd odd man. He's most likely burning in hell right now. This dude was really messed up.

Lonewolf Ed
02-08-2015, 03:43 PM
There are people who just do silly stuff, people who do stuff that makes you wonder what they were thinking, and then you get guys like Berdella. I do not buy for a second that a chemical imbalance would make someone so thoroughly sick and evil. There have to be outside, dark influences at work.

brorth
02-08-2015, 03:47 PM
I had a pretty free run around the second floor at police headquarters at the time. Detectives had to view the tapes that were confiscated, many of them were "snuff films" taken from a first person perspective. That man killed way more than the six he was allowed plea to. He was just a cog in a sick fucking scene that really rich people get off on.

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 03:51 PM
I had a pretty free run around the second floor at police headquarters at the time. Detectives had to view the tapes that were confiscated, many of them were "snuff films" taken from a first person perspective. That man killed way more than the six he was allowed plea to. He was just a cog in a sick ****ing scene that really rich people get off on.

That's a little unclear overall - I mean - I just don't really get what you mean. Can you expand on it? Or simply state more about it...?

Deberg_1990
02-08-2015, 03:56 PM
I do not buy for a second that a chemical imbalance would make someone so thoroughly sick and evil. There have to be outside, dark influences at work.

Go on.....

Deberg_1990
02-08-2015, 03:56 PM
I had a pretty free run around the second floor at police headquarters at the time. Detectives had to view the tapes that were confiscated, many of them were "snuff films" taken from a first person perspective. That man killed way more than the six he was allowed plea to. He was just a cog in a sick ****ing scene that really rich people get off on.

Ummmmm. Wut?

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Ummmmm. Wut?

Seems he's saying it was a phenomenon for sick people who happened to be wealthy - I wouldn't be shocked w/ all of the secret societies out there - but I don't think he was one of many killers either - they'd not have gotten away w/ murder over and over - if there were. So I'm not really sure exactly what he means -

stumppy
02-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Seems he's saying it was a phenomenon for sick people who happened to be wealthy - I wouldn't be shocked w/ all of the secret societies out there - but I don't think he was one of many killers either - they'd not have gotten away w/ murder over and over - if there were. So I'm not really sure exactly what he means -

Maybe someone will stop by late some night to explain it to you. :evil:

Mr. Flopnuts
02-08-2015, 05:29 PM

I'd guess he was saying very rich people with word fetishes were buying copies of these videos.

Lonewolf Ed
02-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Go on.....

It's just so far out of the realm of what is natural and makes no sense.

Pepe Silvia
02-08-2015, 05:35 PM
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81846987" width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/81846987">Official Berdella Trailer (2009)</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/savagecinema">Savage Cinema</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

That's the movie I'm talking about, that is fucking awful.

stevieray
02-08-2015, 05:37 PM
Nice and rapey. He'd even keep your head as a souvenir if you were lucky.

I remember hearing of his shop in Westport back in the day - Bob's Bizarre Bazar. Good thing I was too young to wander Westport back in those days. And also a good thing that I wasn't a male prostitute, as well.

at the Flea Market..best burgers in town!

Buzz
02-08-2015, 05:43 PM
I have an uncle that was involved with the crime scene, I think he took some of the photographic evidence? I just remember him saying what a sicko the guy was and I don't think he could really (or want to) talk about it.

brorth
02-08-2015, 05:48 PM
He was making videos of people being killed from the killer's perspective. It was a sick phenomenon a few steps beyond "Faces of Death". The general feeling was he was selling them to some powerful people, politically. He targeted young male prostitutes, in part, because they weren't missed by family. I'm amazed no one has done a movie on him yet. It's all there: occult/satanic worship, murder by torture and the sale of the videos of rapey murders to political types. There were files just like ones on the guys he admitted to. He had details on more than 60 "house guests".

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 05:54 PM
He was making videos of people being killed from the killer's perspective. It was a sick phenomenon a few steps beyond "Faces of Death". The general feeling was he was selling them to some powerful people, politically. He targeted young male prostitutes, in part, because they weren't missed by family. I'm amazed no one has done a movie on him yet. It's all there: occult/satanic worship, murder by torture and the sale of the videos of rapey murders to political types. There were files just like ones on the guys he admitted to. He had details on more than 60 "house guests".

A lot of Faces of Death was fake, Traces of Death was the one that was the REALLY bad one.

Deberg_1990
02-08-2015, 06:14 PM
He seems nice.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6VhlkjG8Lh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

brorth
02-08-2015, 06:14 PM
There's a book about the investigation called "Rites of Burial". Troy Cole and Tom Jackman wrote it. Cole was a homicide detective on the case. It gets pretty graphic.

Simply Red
02-08-2015, 06:27 PM
He seems nice.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6VhlkjG8Lh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

how would a person even purchase a human skull? good grief.... SMH

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-08-2015, 07:28 PM
I had a pretty free run around the second floor at police headquarters at the time. Detectives had to view the tapes that were confiscated, many of them were "snuff films" taken from a first person perspective. That man killed way more than the six he was allowed plea to. He was just a cog in a sick fucking scene that really rich people get off on.

And now I'm reminded of the last twenty pages of Less than Zero. Please expand upon your last sentence.

BigRedChief
02-08-2015, 08:01 PM
And now I'm reminded of the last twenty pages of Less than Zero. Please expand upon your last sentence.When I was traveling around in Europe in the mid-80's I heard rumors all over the places I visited. Now remember the places I traveled were well off the tourist map. In Romania, I partied with a local for a weekend. I'm leaving on Monday, the guy asks me if I want to stay and work for a little while with him.

Doing what? Befriending American girls and then disappearing while his "friends" move in. I was a pretty tough dude back then and it scared the hell out of me. I didn't know or meet any of his "friends" but I knew they were people you did not cross and live to tell the tale.

I told him no, made up a story of getting back to my girlfriend. Couldn't sleep that night. Knew I had to tell someone but didn't feel like dying in Romania. Caught the train out to Athens and told the cops in Athens the guys name and the bar his "friends" hanged out in. Never heard back from the cops.

digger
02-08-2015, 08:33 PM
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/20/3105543/

He bought notorious serial killer Bob Berdella's home and tore it down. Then his company, Growth Industries, bought up 52 Harrisonville properties.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-08-2015, 09:00 PM
When I was traveling around in Europe in the mid-80's I heard rumors all over the places I visited. Now remember the places I traveled were well off the tourist map. In Romania, I partied with a local for a weekend. I'm leaving on Monday, the guy asks me if I want to stay and work for a little while with him.

Doing what? Befriending American girls and then disappearing while his "friends" move in. I was a pretty tough dude back then and it scared the hell out of me. I didn't know or meet any of his "friends" but I knew they were people you did not cross and live to tell the tale.

I told him no, made up a story of getting back to my girlfriend. Couldn't sleep that night. Knew I had to tell someone but didn't feel like dying in Romania. Caught the train out to Athens and told the cops in Athens the guys name and the bar his "friends" hanged out in. Never heard back from the cops.

I'm often glad I've lived such a sheltered existence.

It's too bad you didn't have a very particular set of skills,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jZOywn1qArI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990
02-08-2015, 09:05 PM
When I was traveling around in Europe in the mid-80's I heard rumors all over the places I visited. Now remember the places I traveled were well off the tourist map. In Romania, I partied with a local for a weekend. I'm leaving on Monday, the guy asks me if I want to stay and work for a little while with him.

Sounds like Hostel and Hostel II

BigRedChief
02-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Sounds like Hostel and Hostel IINot in 1984. STFU

TribalElder
02-08-2015, 09:26 PM
The long version from related videos lol
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ub81yhl2HYQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rabblerouser
02-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Fist in the ass!!

stevieray
02-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Not in 1984. STFU

Partying at a record bar in Nawlens....guy behind the bar says..you gotta come check out this club on so and so, etc....doesn't even open till Midnight...get directions...I'm with a girl...get to the street....nothing but stone walls 15 ft up going back to....can't even see an entrance...get sick feeling in my gut...we u turn and never looked back...can still remember that feeling of terror and being set up.

...scary as hell even when you're only 25 and still think you're bold.

BigOlChiefsfan
02-08-2015, 09:53 PM
I went to his store once long before this news hit. I got a bad vibe from the guy and never went back. Bad vibes exist for a reason. Don't ignore 'em.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Shit. All of these stories make me wish I could find the thread I started a year or two ago about brushes with evil.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Went to the Bizarre Bazaar with a friend of mine right about the time I moved to KC in 86.
A friend of mine from Topeka got invited back to his house once, but he turned it down.

Met a chick years later who's boyfriend was the guy who got away from him and brought him down.

stevieray
02-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Shit. All of these stories make me wish I could find the thread I started a year or two ago about brushes with evil.

I remember that thread.

Buzz
02-08-2015, 10:13 PM
I went to his store once long before this news hit. I got a bad vibe from the guy and never went back. Bad vibes exist for a reason. Don't ignore 'em.

Got that vibe when I saw the thread...

Mojo Jojo
02-09-2015, 12:42 AM
I was in his shop many times in the '80's...Westport Flea Market was a lot different then...lots more vendors and the Bar/Grill area was smaller. He had some weird shit...including lots of human bones. Once he was caught they did testing on all those things and it was determined that none of the had come from victims...still makes me wonder if there were other victims they never found.

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 07:16 AM
How on earth do you purchase human bones and skulls? Seriously - how did he get by for so long w/ that merchandise? Is it even legal to sell that sort of thing?

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 07:17 AM
More importantly - what sick fuck would buy those? I can't even imagine.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-09-2015, 08:06 AM

Teenagers.

KCUnited
02-09-2015, 08:12 AM

timidly raises hand

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 08:15 AM
timidly raises hand

Bones Brigade

KC native
02-09-2015, 10:11 AM
I have an uncle that was involved with the crime scene, I think he took some of the photographic evidence? I just remember him saying what a sicko the guy was and I don't think he could really (or want to) talk about it.

That was before my uncle was in crime scene investigation, but another member of my family was involved in Bob's arrest (that family member's name is in the book written by the detective about the case).

Lzen
02-09-2015, 11:21 AM
I don't remember this. Sounds like the guy was a real sicko. On a related note, Investigation Discovery (ID) will premier a show called See No Evil. The first episode will be about the girl (Kelsey something) that disappeared from the Target store in Olathe (?) a few years ago.

allen_kcCard
02-09-2015, 11:36 AM
I don't remember this. Sounds like the guy was a real sicko. On a related note, Investigation Discovery (ID) will premier a show called See No Evil. The first episode will be about the girl (Kelsey something) that disappeared from the Target store in Olathe (?) a few years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelsey_Smith

kcfanXIII
02-09-2015, 11:37 AM
I was really too young to understand what was going on with Berdella, but for some reason the image of him on tv with those ridiculously 80s glasses has always been burned in my head. Pure evil.

ModSocks
02-09-2015, 11:51 AM

Find it. Gogogogo

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 04:04 PM

I remember that thread.

It would be cool if you could bump it, but it would be tough without the search function.

Deberg_1990
02-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Bobs Bizzare bazar.

ROFL
Has there ever been a more appropriately named business ?

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Bobs Bizzare bazar.

ROFL

Nope. He was thoroughly in touch with his inner weirdo.

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Bobs Bizzare bazar.

ROFL

You spelled bazaar incorrectly. That'll cost you another #5 bit through the temple.

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 05:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jYjZmKT.jpg

Deberg_1990
02-09-2015, 05:55 PM

What's that worth?

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 05:57 PM
What's that worth?

I don't know - First thing I thought of was Rick Harrison - Yikes it really is a sick world. ROFL.

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 05:57 PM

Nice.

I remember the local country stations playing parodies of Randy Travis' 'Digging Up Bones'...

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Nice.

I remember the local country stations playing parodies of Randy Travis' 'Digging Up Bones'...

The wiki or maybe it was a video I watched last night - said when the Final Four was in Kansas City - some years ago - Bob had four human skulls at the Bazaar, and that there was a sign reading 'final four' in the base of his shop front 'display' window. - what sick ****er, that man...

Coach
02-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Trevor Phillips - the early years.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/028/0/4/trevor_phillips_by_binary_map-d742m04.jpg

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 06:04 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/028/0/4/trevor_phillips_by_binary_map-d742m04.jpg

who is that?

Coach
02-09-2015, 06:10 PM
who is that?

One of the characters playable in Grand Theft Auto V.

Deberg_1990
02-09-2015, 06:11 PM
SR, wasn't there a Bobs Bizzare Bazaar at Independence Center in the 80s next to The hobby store ?

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 06:13 PM
The wiki or maybe it was a video I watched last night - said when the Final Four was in Kansas City - some years ago - Bob had four human skulls at the Bazaar, and that there was a sign reading 'final four' in the base of his shop front 'display' window. - what sick ****er, that man...

Oof.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Find it. Gogogogo

SR bumped it this morning:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272141&page=5

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Oof.

What is Oof please?

SR bumped it this morning:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272141&page=5

Oh no - It was KC United - I just took the credit LMAO

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 07:14 PM
SR, wasn't there a Bobs Bizzare Bazaar at Independence Center in the 80s next to The hobby store ?

Not that I recall. but Westport had some badass vintage clothing stores in the nineties though.

KCUnited
02-09-2015, 07:16 PM
There's a pretty useful search at the top right of the page. I simply typed in Hamas Jenkins brushes and it was the first thread that popped up.

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 07:16 PM
What is Oof please?

It's like 'eeeh' or :spock:

But 'oof'

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 07:18 PM
It's like 'eeeh' or :spock:

But 'oof'

that works for me - also - how is that new Grand Theft and when was it released? - I don't game - but I like halfway knowing what I'm talking about when around others - and being in the 'know' on all of that. And frankly I'll buy a console eventually.

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 07:20 PM
There's a pretty useful search at the top right of the page. I simply typed in Hamas Jenkins brushes and it was the first thread that popped up.

thanks - that's actually good info - i normally just nav on over to Google and follow said search w/ chiefsplanet - but that's nice to know that's there as a detour.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-09-2015, 07:26 PM
What is Oof please?

There it is?

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 07:40 PM
that works for me - also - how is that new Grand Theft and when was it released? - I don't game - but I like halfway knowing what I'm talking about when around others - and being in the 'know' on all of that. And frankly I'll buy a console eventually.

I couldn't tell you. The only video I games I've played in 20 years are Madden and Tetris.

I'm into music.

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 07:41 PM
There it is?

That's racist.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-09-2015, 07:42 PM
That's racist.

Wut?

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-09-2015, 07:44 PM
That's racist.

Actually, this is racist:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GLboqzl9v4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 07:58 PM
Actually, this is racist:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GLboqzl9v4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How is that racist??

tecumseh
02-09-2015, 08:03 PM
How is that racist??
That's not racist. Thats James Brown.

rabblerouser
02-09-2015, 08:07 PM
James Brown Drunk (Full Version): http://youtu.be/9tfNhL_R_rIThat's not racist. Thats James Brown.

Hit me!

Feel Good!!

I'm out...out on love!!

kcfanXIII
02-09-2015, 08:11 PM
GTA V is really good. Online is fun too.

Simply Red
10-11-2016, 09:19 AM
surely this is a hoax:

Bob's Bazaar Bizarre
Yesterday at 9:31am ·
We're really excited to announce that after nearly 30 years after being closed BBB's is reopening in it's original location at Westport Flea Market Bar & Grill! Despite the horrible things that our Uncle/Brother did, we have decided to not let it effect our family business any longer. We hope to embrace the city that we love so dearly once again. See you at the grand opening October 29th!

https://www.facebook.com/BobBerdellaKCMO/?fref=ts

Bowser
10-11-2016, 09:24 AM
That's gotta be bullshit, some kind of twisted joke.

Simply Red
10-11-2016, 09:31 AM
That's gotta be bullshit, some kind of twisted joke.

if you scroll down the page they're about to sell the BBB Baseball Tee's - and a guy comments - "NO WAY!!!??"

And the page responded: "Would you prefer v-neck?" ROFL I thought that was pretty funny. I hate to admit it.

Grim
10-11-2016, 09:40 AM
surely this is a hoax:

Bob's Bazaar Bizarre
Yesterday at 9:31am ·
We're really excited to announce that after nearly 30 years after being closed BBB's is reopening in it's original location at Westport Flea Market Bar & Grill! Despite the horrible things that our Uncle/Brother did, we have decided to not let it effect our family business any longer. We hope to embrace the city that we love so dearly once again. See you at the grand opening October 29th!

https://www.facebook.com/BobBerdellaKCMO/?fref=ts
It's a "family" business because their murdering rapist of an uncle/brother owned it?

Simply Red
10-11-2016, 09:54 AM
It's a "family" business because their murdering rapist of an uncle/brother owned it?

ha, I know it's pretty lame, I can't imagine it not being a hoax. I mean is that location even there still?

Titty Meat
10-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Brilliant troll job

underEJ
10-11-2016, 10:45 AM
That is actually pretty funny. I guess it isn't too soon anymore!

I used to go to that shop along with all the flea market booths all the time. My friend still has earrings from the shop. He used to invite people to his house to make jewelry.

All that bull shit about satanic service to wealthy people is total crap. That investigation was nonsense from the start and led to dumbass Geraldo showing up to do his special report on Kansas City being the center of a national satanic network of torture and murder. Totally debunked and nothing but a pile of lies by a bunch of religious nutjobs who wanted to sell books.

I lived in the neighborhood, still have a house around the corner from the lot. He was a sick fuck who desperately wanted acceptance in art circles, but he was a shitty artist. He was a fairly pleasant shop keeper, though. I wish Geraldo had been forced to come back and do a special about all the trouble he caused regular people in the neighborhood.

Simply Red
10-11-2016, 10:57 AM

I used to go to that shop along with all the flea market booths all the time. My friend still has earrings from the shop. He used to invite people to his house to make jewelry.

All that bull shit about satanic service to wealthy people is total crap. That investigation was nonsense from the start and led to dumbass Geraldo showing up to do his special report on Kansas City being the center of a national satanic network of torture and murder. Totally debunked and nothing but a pile of lies by a bunch of religious nutjobs who wanted to sell books.

I lived in the neighborhood, still have a house around the corner from the lot. He was a sick **** who desperately wanted acceptance in art circles, but he was a shitty artist. He was a fairly pleasant shop keeper, though. I wish Geraldo had been forced to come back and do a special about all the trouble he caused regular people in the neighborhood.

Yeah I think that was about the time Carl Junction MO was supposed to be the epicenter of Satanic rituals as well. 87 or so - Geraldo was there and did a show on it.

Rooster
10-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Yeah I think that was about the time Carl Junction MO was supposed to be the epicenter of Satanic rituals as well. 87 or so - Geraldo was there and did a show on it.

I remember that. I was a kid growing up in southeast KS at the time and the whole region was freaking out about it. Parents and teachers thought satanists were going to snatch up kids for sacrifices that Halloween.

Titty Meat
10-11-2016, 11:41 AM

I lived in the neighborhood, still have a house around the corner from the lot. He was a sick **** who desperately wanted acceptance in art circles, but he was a shitty artist. He was a fairly pleasant shop keeper, though. I wish Geraldo had been forced to come back and do a special about all the trouble he caused regular people in the neighborhood.

Now that would be awesome to find some old footage of that.

Simply Red
10-22-2016, 02:14 PM
We've decided to cancel the event and not reopen. Due to the negative feedback and lies told about the media, we have been threatened and cursed... All for wanting to reopen the family business. Anyone notice how much time they spent talking about the man himself? THEY glorified him not us. YOU guys brought this into the media. Not us. We politely, quietly tried to re-enter the community and were met by bullies. As soon as we figure out how to cancel this event, we will make the page a memory page about the store and sell online only and donate any profits to a charity of popular vote. We were not trying to make money, we have enough of that. Read the history and follow the chain. We were only trying to clear out our OTHER uncles backstock of items, some once owned by the other EVIL uncle himself.Please reccomend to us a charity you would like proceeds to go to. Thank you and have a good day.

Nickhead
10-22-2016, 03:03 PM
reminds me when our local veterinary clinic was turned into a bbq joint :D

Baby Lee
10-22-2016, 03:15 PM
reminds me when our local veterinary clinic was turned into a bbq joint :D

Did you see where the gas station that was the set of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is now a BBQ joint.

http://www.wideopencountry.com/youll-able-spend-night-texas-chainsaw-massacre-gas-station-soon/