PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Posters in Austin I'm going to be in town

BigRedChief
02-09-2015, 05:49 PM
I remember some kind of thread about who is in Austin thread but with search disabled, sorry.......

I'll be in town for training from Feb. 16th - 27th. Who wants to meet up, have a beer etc.

I know AustinChief is in mother Russia. Surely there are others?

TribalElder
02-09-2015, 05:52 PM
Two weeks worth of training damn bro

BigRedChief
02-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Two weeks worth of training damn bro Another week in LA, another week in South Carolina and another couple of days but could possibly be another week at another location TBD before April 2nd.

lewdog
02-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Another week in LA, another week in South Carolina and another couple of days but could possibly be another week at another location TBD for a week before April 2nd.

YOU MUST BE MUY IMPORTANTE!!!!

TribalElder
02-09-2015, 06:03 PM

Or he is teaching classes for Scrilla scratch paper

BigRedChief
02-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Or he is teaching classes for Scrilla scratch paperDamn, I hate jokes I have to google to understand.:(

TribalElder
02-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Or he is teaching classes for Large sums of money

Damn, I hate jokes I have to google to understand.:(

Fixed :)

BigRedChief
02-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Fixed :)Naw, Austin is just orientation. The others are to get me up to a SME level on some apps.

rockymtnchief
02-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Drive safe. I got t-boned by a pick-up there 6 weeks ago, My first car wreck!

Rain Man
02-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Two weeks worth of training damn bro

Yeah, but when he gets out he'll have a black belt.

GloryDayz
02-09-2015, 06:44 PM

I'm starting to think living on the road means I'm anything but important. I don't mind travel, but it sure does get old quickly unless you're with really cool people.

And, having traveled in the 70s I'm one who can without reservation atate that modern-day air travel SUCKS! TSA makes your life dumbly hard, and it's all pretend because they suck at their trade and it's been proven that a retarded 2-year-old can sneak an elephant-sized gun by them. And the day the stewardesses turned from hot young chicks (who made a flight a LOT better by being hot, smiling, being hot, and giving you drinks, and being hot) to fat cow "flight attendants" who look as old and angry as they act and are, we should have know travel was in the shitter!

From this:

http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2011/08/31/4/301/3019466/32ae50bb7e9122a5_Catchmeifyoucan/i/Catch-Me-You-Can.jpg

to this:

http://stopattackingme.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/hungry-angry-hippo-4513-1251125928-6.jpg

JFC!!!!!!!!

BigRedChief
02-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Drive safe. I got t-boned by a pick-up there 6 weeks ago, My first car wreck!Great.:facepalm:

KCUnited
02-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Am I the only one that sees the Google search at the top right of the page?

Simply Red
02-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Bob Berdella lives out there.

GloryDayz
02-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Am I the only one that sees the Google search at the top right of the page?That's a loaded question and you know it!

BigRedChief
02-09-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm starting to think living on the road means I'm anything but important. I don't mind travel, but it sure does get old quickly unless you're with really cool people.

And, having traveled in the 70s I'm one who can without reservation atate that modern-day air travel SUCKS! TSA makes your life dumbly hard, and it's all pretend because they suck at their trade and it's been proven that a retarded 2-year-old can sneak an elephant-sized gun by them. And the day the stewardesses turned from hot young chicks (who made a flight a LOT better by being hot, smiling, being hot, and giving you drinks, and being hot) to fat cow "flight attendants" who look as old and angry as they act and are, we should have know travel was in the shitter!I only have to travel for 5 out of 6 weeks then I'm in one spot. so its no big deal.

I traveled the world in the mid-80's. It was way better then. In Europe you could get on a train and just go anywhere. You were not treated like cattle on a airplane. If airplane travel is like riding the bus now, what the hell does riding the bus feel like these days?

GloryDayz
02-09-2015, 07:30 PM
I only have to travel for 5 out of 6 weeks then I'm in one spot. so its no big deal.

I traveled the world in the mid-80's. It was way better then. In Europe you could get on a train and just go anywhere. You were not treated like cattle on a airplane. If airplane travel is like riding the bus now, what the hell does riding the bus feel like these days?

Funny you should ask, I have taken the bus from the 'burbs to downtown KC a few times, and it's better than a plane, A LOT BETTER. The lack of TSA makes it a much better experience, and there's not arguing that point.

It's hard to really compare the two really, but suffice it to say air travel is the best way to submit to a dry butt-fucking without making it into a movie.

BucEyedPea
02-09-2015, 07:33 PM

And, having traveled in the 70s I'm one who can without reservation atate that modern-day air travel SUCKS! TSA makes your life dumbly hard, and it's all pretend because they suck at their trade and it's been proven that a retarded 2-year-old can sneak an elephant-sized gun by them. And the day the stewardesses turned from hot young chicks (who made a flight a LOT better by being hot, smiling, being hot, and giving you drinks, and being hot) to fat cow "flight attendants" who look as old and angry as they act and are, we should have know travel was in the shitter!

JFC!!!!!!!!

Some are dudes now. That's good for us! (Bleh!)

GloryDayz
02-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Some are dudes now. That's good for us! (Bleh!)

Only in the Bruce Jenner sense of the phrase.

BucEyedPea
02-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Only in the Bruce Jenner sense of the phrase.

I just flew in and there was a cute guy steward from Boise Idaho on the leg from St Louis to Tampa.

GloryDayz
02-09-2015, 08:24 PM
I just flew in and there was a cute gay steward from Boy-see Idaho with his legs from St Louis to Tampa.FYP