PDA

View Full Version : Weather SIX FEET of *&$%#^ Snow in the last 30 days!!!

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 07:42 AM
I have no idea if it's in the news in other parts of the country, but this winter has been completely, absolutely and stunningly ridiculous here in Boston. We have gotten six feet of snow in the last month. We are supposed to get another storm Thursday, and perhaps another on Sunday.

The city is crippled, and driving is hazardous. The entire public transit system has been dysfunctional for weeks, and now is simply closed today so they can try to remove some of the gazillion tons of snow on the tracks.

I seriously feel like I moved to northern Alaska and nobody told me. WTF?!?

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 07:45 AM
http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/snow-storm.jpg

Katipan
02-10-2015, 07:46 AM
We are taking a break from 60-70 degree weather tomorrow. Dipping into the low 50s. I'll probably still wear flip flops but maybe a sweatshirt too.

02-10-2015, 07:47 AM
worlds smallest violin plays my heart bleeds for you

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 07:47 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9cWJr-CQAAJcEZ.jpg:large

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 07:49 AM
We are taking a break from 60-70 degree weather tomorrow. Dipping into the low 50s. I'll probably still wear flip flops but maybe a sweatshirt too.

You suck.

You do too.

:D

ChiTown
02-10-2015, 07:53 AM
That's what happens when your Sports team cheats

suzzer99
02-10-2015, 07:54 AM
Please deliver all that snow to the Sierra Nevadas before it melts, kthx.

02-10-2015, 07:55 AM
WOW Sucks to be you! have you shoveled your roof yet? or does your butler do that for you? :)

Jewish Rabbi
02-10-2015, 08:01 AM
Too bad it wasn't six feet of fire. Fuck Boston.

MotherfuckerJones
02-10-2015, 08:02 AM
You just won the super bowl. STFU

stumppy
02-10-2015, 08:04 AM
I feel your pain....well I did about 30 years ago. Back in the early 80's I lived about 300 yards from the Annisquam River up by Gloucester and worked outside welding rail for railroad contractor right next to the bay all damn winter long. That winter was brutal. I remember -40 windchill factors and going without power for almost two weeks in the summer cabin on the river I lived in. I remember days when I would set a hot steaming fresh cup of coffee down to start a weld and pick it up one minute later and the top of the coffee was iced over. The only thing that kept me there was the ridiculous amount of money I was getting paid to weld railroad tracks together.
There were a couple of killer restaurants in Gloucester that helped. The fresh seafood was awesome. I think one was named Captain Courageous, right next to the wharf, fresh lobster and crab, mmmmmm.

Reerun_KC
02-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Fuck Boston. City can rot.

ptlyon
02-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Send us your crabs

Buehler445
02-10-2015, 08:06 AM
I'd sure take a foot of it. I'd probably take two.

bdj23
02-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Hopefully it wipes your smug, dickhead fanbases off the face of the earth

stumppy
02-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Oh yea, almost forgot, the weather does suck this year. It's only supposed to get up to 53 here today. Might have to brave the weather and go try my luck for small mouth and or walleyes. I hate having to put on a light jacket while fishing though. So, yea, I have to agree with you. The weather does kinda suck this year.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 08:13 AM

:spock:

Really? Did the entire city of Boston line up and rape your wife or something?

ottawa_chiefs_fan
02-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Wow - we have had a few winters like that up here in Ottawa - very very demoralizing - but at least you will get spring weather far sooner than we will up here.

Bugeater
02-10-2015, 08:14 AM

these

WhawhaWhat
02-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Under inflated footballs, over inflated snowstorms.

KC native
02-10-2015, 08:18 AM
heh, I was in Boston last Thursday and Friday. I saw the confetti in the snow piles. Fuck the patriots. But, I would be sick of it as well by now.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 08:21 AM

Hey, come on now. There are kids who are a whole five years old who haven't lived to see Boston take an NBA championship. And while the New England Revolution (the MLS soccer team) has been to four championship games since 2005, they haven't won yet!!!

And you gotta understand how budget busting all these Championship hats, T-shirts, banners and sweatshirts can be! I mean, not just for me but for my kids. That shit adds up!

:p :p :p :p

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Wow - we have had a few winters like that up here in Ottawa - very very demoralizing - but at least you will get spring weather far sooner than we will up here.

I truly and honestly can't imagine living further north.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-10-2015, 08:24 AM
I have no idea if it's in the news in other parts of the country, but this winter has been completely, absolutely and stunningly ridiculous here in Boston. We have gotten six feet of snow in the last month. We are supposed to get another storm Thursday, and perhaps another on Sunday.

The city is crippled, and driving is hazardous. The entire public transit system has been dysfunctional for weeks, and now is simply closed today so they can try to remove some of the gazillion tons of snow on the tracks.

When cheating occurs, everyone pays the price. :)

ChiTown
02-10-2015, 08:25 AM

Q

Eleazar
02-10-2015, 08:26 AM
You guys are having a MN winter this year. :eek:

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 08:29 AM
You guys are having a MN winter this year. :eek:

Note to self: Never move to MN!

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 08:30 AM

Obviously NOT, since there was no cheating. :p If this is the price for a Super Bowl victory, however, I will pay it.

WhawhaWhat
02-10-2015, 08:31 AM
I thought the people of Boston preferred things to be all white.

Eleazar
02-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Note to self: Never move to MN!

We got 86 inches in 2010-2011, which is about what you are putting up with it sounds like.

Of course snow in October or March/April is common, the winter is long... you guys are just being efficient about it.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 08:35 AM
We got 86 inches in 2010-2011, which is about what you are putting up with it sounds like.

Of course snow in October or March/April is common, the winter is long... you guys are just being efficient about it.

Now the hope is that it melts off slowly. About three years ago we got a huge storm or two in Feb/March, and then it melted just when the spring rains hit. All that water basically ended up in every damn basement in New England.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 08:36 AM

Only the flags of our sports rivals, actually.

bdj23
02-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Hey, come on now. There are kids who are a whole five years old who haven't lived to see Boston take an NBA championship. And while the New England Revolution (the MLS soccer team) has been to four championship games since 2005, they haven't won yet!!!

And you gotta understand how budget busting all these Championship hats, T-shirts, banners and sweatshirts can be! I mean, not just for me but for my kids. That shit adds up!

:p :p :p :p

Negged

Why Not?
02-10-2015, 08:49 AM
All low 80's here this week.

morphius
02-10-2015, 08:50 AM
I've seen snow, but haven't had enough to cover the grass yet.

TribalElder
02-10-2015, 09:00 AM
It's the lord telling the people of Boston they should not have cheated to win a Super Bowl

The reckoning in snow form

Eureka
02-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Over here in Cali .....

Ceej
02-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Weren't you leaving?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-10-2015, 09:06 AM
The winter in mid-MO has been as mild as I can remember. We've gotten two inches of snow total this year.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-10-2015, 09:08 AM
This is why I love this place.

That's what happens when your Sports team cheats

WOW Sucks to be you! have you shoveled your roof yet? or does your butler do that for you? :)

You just won the super bowl. STFU

Fuck Boston. City can rot.

Eleazar
02-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Now the hope is that it melts off slowly. About three years ago we got a huge storm or two in Feb/March, and then it melted just when the spring rains hit. All that water basically ended up in every damn basement in New England.

Driving through the foot-deep snow-melt puddles is fun though. http://midsouthjeeps.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/drive.gif

keg in kc
02-10-2015, 09:10 AM
It's been absolutely nothing here in OP. Bike ride later will be my sixth outdoor in 2015, compared to one by this point last year. We've had a handful of brutally cold single-digit days, almost no snow at all and probably weeks worth of 40-60 degree weather including some record highs. Very, very bizarre winter.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Over here in Cali .....

:LOL: Bastard

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Weren't you leaving?

I decided that I'd rather stay and torture you, sorry.

Ceej
02-10-2015, 09:29 AM
I decided that I'd rather stay and torture you, sorry.

Admirable job.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Admirable job.

Thanks. I strive to excel.

Donger
02-10-2015, 09:37 AM
:spock:

Really? Did the entire city of Boston line up and rape your wife or something?

It's just jealousy, Amno. The same thing happens when Denver is mentioned for some reason.

Did you get old snow blower working or do you need technical assistance again?

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 09:40 AM
It's just jealousy, Amno. The same thing happens when Denver is mentioned for some reason.

Did you get old snow blower working or do you need technical assistance again?

It works fine. I can't remember what the issue was that I was asking for help with, but I remember the thread, and specifically someone (you, I think) pointing out that it was 450 pounds -- something I hadn't known or appreciated at the time.

Let me tell you, I **LOVE** that monster this year. We got clobbered last year too, so it's more than earned it's keep over the last 15 or whatever months.

keg in kc
02-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Remember, you might get better traction with the snow blower if you let a little air out of the tires.

Donger
02-10-2015, 09:46 AM
It works fine. I can't remember what the issue was that I was asking for help with, but I remember the thread, and specifically someone (you, I think) pointing out that it was 450 pounds -- something I hadn't known or appreciated at the time.

Let me tell you, I **LOVE** that monster this year. We got clobbered last year too, so it's more than earned it's keep over the last 15 or whatever months.

LMAO

I didn't mention the weight, but I think you were having issues with getting it started. So, I suggested some ideas which, if followed, would have led to hilarity. IIRC, after you vacated the thread temporarily, I posted "Sssshhh! I think the lawyer went outside to try it" or something.

I've only had to break out my blower once this year. So far.

Donger
02-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Remember, you might get better traction with the snow blower if you let a little air out of the tires.

LMAO

Chiefshrink
02-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the mountains of Colorado on a yearly basis(6ft or more) and Denver which gets 3-4ft on the front range. What sucks for you is because of your humidity factor being so high your snow stays for much longer where as out here because the humidity is so dry and being a mile closer to the sun our snowfalls here on the front range melt within days.

Sucks to be where your at for sure:shake:

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 09:56 AM

Yeah, well, I bet my snowthrower would kick your snowthrower's butt. I got a championship caliber snowthrower here, I tell you!

sd4chiefs
02-10-2015, 09:56 AM
It's going to get up to 70 here today and 80 tomorrow. :p

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Send us your crabs

You need to ask Maryland.

Iconic
02-10-2015, 10:04 AM
This is total ****ing bullshit. Living in Maryland you'd think we'd at least get a whiff of whatever you guys got but, NOPE. Most we've had all year is half an inch lol.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 10:04 AM

Must be why San Fran has gone to the dogs. Bad Karma because Rice used stickum.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 10:06 AM
It's the lord telling the people of Boston they should not have cheated to win a Super Bowl

The reckoning in snow form

Wut? Snow is FUN! Days off from work or school and so pretty too.

keg in kc
02-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Most we've had all year is half an inch lol.That's what she said.

Dave Lane
02-10-2015, 10:19 AM
That's a foot and a half for every Lombardi. Will trade with with.

And for Hootie this is purely a measure of how much more awesome Brady is tha Fivehead.

tooge
02-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Dude, I am not sure why in the hell anyone lives up in the Northeast, unless it's in the backwoods of Maine or somewhere, where you don't have to worry about traffic and other people. Why in the fuck do you live somewhere that gets 6 feet of snow?

I did my residency north of Chicago, and we had about three feet of snow that year. I love Chicago but said "fuck this", I'm moving back home. I really don't get it.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Dude, I am not sure why in the hell anyone lives up in the Northeast, unless it's in the backwoods of Maine or somewhere, where you don't have to worry about traffic and other people. Why in the **** do you live somewhere that gets 6 feet of snow?

I did my residency north of Chicago, and we had about three feet of snow that year. I love Chicago but said "**** this", I'm moving back home. I really don't get it.

Wut? Your neck of the woods was freezing cold. I was up there last week...well the general vicinity (O-NE) and the inside of my nose was ice and my mouth was so parched from cold air I couldn't talk. Even St. Louis was cold. May not have had that much snow, which is fun, but the temps were not inviting. You need to be in Florida where winters are nice.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Dude, I am not sure why in the hell anyone lives up in the Northeast, unless it's in the backwoods of Maine or somewhere, where you don't have to worry about traffic and other people. Why in the fuck do you live somewhere that gets 6 feet of snow?

I did my residency north of Chicago, and we had about three feet of snow that year. I love Chicago but said "fuck this", I'm moving back home. I really don't get it.

Neither do I, in the abstract. Here in reality, however, it comes down to my and my wife's family, friends and jobs are all here. While the jobs may or may not be portable/replaceable, the family and friends are not.

But yeah, I definitely think being a snowbird is in my retirement future. Winter in New England blows unless you're a hard core skiier or something, which we are not.

tooge
02-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Wut? Your neck of the woods was freezing cold. I was up there last week...well the general vicinity (O-NE) and the inside of my nose was ice and my mouth was so parched from cold air I couldn't talk. Even St. Louis was cold. May not have had that much snow, which is fun, but the temps were not inviting. You need to be in Florida where winters are nice.

Cold doesn't bother me. I can still go out and drive around, function normally, etc. You can't do that shit with several feet of snow. Snow is only good if you live in or near a ski area and that is what you do all winter. Otherwise, snow sucks

Frosty
02-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Your choice to be a Bostonian.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Cold doesn't bother me. I can still go out and drive around, function normally, etc. You can't do that shit with several feet of snow. Snow is only good if you live in or near a ski area and that is what you do all winter. Otherwise, snow sucks

Well I was a skier but I didn't do it all winter. Snow was still fun and pretty. Kids are probably lovin' it. Snow never bothered me. I moved an apartment in a Nor'easter—snow and freezing rain—and it was a blast. It doesn't even stay cold after a snow either.

My family and friends are all buried up there just like those first pictures. I am jealous. Would love to be in all that.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Your choice to be a Bostonian.
Sounds to me he was born there if he has friends and family there.

philfree
02-10-2015, 10:51 AM
It's global warming and Uncle Sam says if you're gonna burn that coal you gotta pay the man some more taxes.

Ace Gunner
02-10-2015, 11:01 AM

stop telling lies about deflated footballs and shit or it's gonna get real up in here /god

Rain Man
02-10-2015, 11:21 AM
It got up to 70 in Denver yesterday. I was a bit warm on my run this weekend, but not much you can do when you're already just in shorts and a t-shirt.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 11:24 AM
stop telling lies about deflated footballs and shit or it's gonna get real up in here /god

Shouldn't you be saying that to the Colts team? Or some in sports media?
I think so.

ModSocks
02-10-2015, 11:25 AM
And this is why i'll never buy a used car from the East Coast.

Frosty
02-10-2015, 11:27 AM

http://i.imgur.com/D9SYRbd.png

Titty Meat
02-10-2015, 12:02 PM
Snow fucking sucks

Saccopoo
02-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Fuck you.

It's been 60 degrees here for a week and a half.

Where's my fucking snow pack? Where's my fucking powder? It's my day off, and I should be on the slopes, but I'm sitting here reading this drivel because I'm not going boarding on an ice glacier.

Mr. Plow
02-10-2015, 12:08 PM

Please melt slowly. I don't need nor want to be working 20 hour days again.

Bugeater
02-10-2015, 12:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/D9SYRbd.png
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--TbEBSPEp--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/d3qyoqmqnmk6uitux80v.gif

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Fuck you.

It's been 60 degrees here for a week and a half.

Where's my fucking snow pack? Where's my fucking powder? It's my day off, and I should be on the slopes, but I'm sitting here reading this drivel because I'm not going boarding on an ice glacier.

Come visit lovely New Hampshire and Vermont. Take some with you when you go!

CONDITIONS
KILLINGTON / THE MOUNTAIN / CONDITIONS
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
9:35 am 02/10/15--Tuesday is Day 100 of the longest season in the East, and it will be one for the ages. Conditions across the mountain couldn't get much better and The Beast is enjoying every moment of this wonderful winter. Look for epic powder and packed powder conditions covering all 1509 acres of skiing and riding terrain Tuesday.

http://www.killington.com/site/mountain/conditions

Mr. Laz
02-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Fuck the east coast.
Fuck the west coast.

Sincerely yours,
The Flyover states

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 12:41 PM
**** the east coast.
**** the west coast.

Sincerely yours,
The Flyover states

I guess that makes me both east and west coast ( sorta') since I have two coasts—just not exactly the same west coast you're referring to.

Mr. Laz
02-10-2015, 12:43 PM
I guess that makes me both east and west coast ( sorta') since I have two coasts—just not exactly the same west coast you're referring to.
fuck BEP in both holes!!

eDave
02-10-2015, 12:53 PM

I have friends and family (all of them) in KC. I moved to Phoenix. 83 today.

People complaining about things that they have 100% control over annoy me.

Frosty
02-10-2015, 12:55 PM
**** the east coast.
**** the west coast.

Sincerely yours,
The Flyover states

Who?

Sincerely,

The West Coast

scho63
02-10-2015, 12:58 PM
You have had so many Super Bowl, NBA, World Series, and NHL Championships in the last 15 years you have become spoiled little whiny crybaby self centered bitchy pillowbiter ass pussies!

Stop your bitching and shovel the God Damn snow! ROFL

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 01:01 PM

Wow, you're awesome to have left friends and family behind. I hope Phoenix doesn't get an all-time record heat wave, and if they do, make sure you don't say a word about it because you have "100% control" over the weather.

:rolleyes:

Jewish Rabbi
02-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Wow, you're awesome to have left friends and family behind. I hope Phoenix doesn't get an all-time record heat wave, and if they do, make sure you don't say a word about it because you have "100% control" over the weather.

This coming from the pussy who was "leaving forever" because his name got changed.

Eureka
02-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Drove to work today with the top down. It was freezing last night!!!!! Got down to 41deg and I thought I was going to freeze to death.

Srsly though here in Cali we have no snow. I usually go boarding every year but there was barely any snow on the mountain last year and the same is happening this year. Our local snow park(250 miles away) didn't open last year and was open for one weekend 2 months ago. The weather has been different lately

eDave
02-10-2015, 01:17 PM

Not talking about the weather. You have 100% control over where you live. Don't bitch about it if it is within your control to change that.

If you don't want to then shut up about your ****ing snow. You must love that weather to choose to live there.

I never complain about the heat out here. Can't wait for it to return. And yes, it was an awesome thing to relocate.

I'll stop being a dick now. That all looks like it sucks real bad.

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 01:21 PM
This coming from the pussy who was "leaving forever" because his name got changed.

I might be offended and hurt by your words if I actually had ever noticed your existence before. As it is, you're just throwing out weak sauce effort at being a dick. Try upping your game n00b.

BigMeatballDave
02-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Fuck the east coast.
Fuck the west coast.

Sincerely yours,
The Flyover states

LOL I've been saying this for weeks!

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Not talking about the weather. You have 100% control over where you live. Don't bitch about it if it is within your control to change that.

If you don't want to then shut up about your ****ing snow. You must love that weather to choose to live there.

Yes. And I wasn't bitching about snow. I was bitching about RECORD amounts of snow.

I never complain about the heat out here. Can't wait for it to return. And yes, it was an awesome thing to relocate.

Great. I hope it is 125 degrees for like a month. Be sure not to bitch about it, even if it's never happened before, because you chose to live there.

eDave
02-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Great. I hope it is 125 degrees for like a month. Be sure not to bitch about it, even if it's never happened before, because you chose to live there.

I'll be in my pool. :evil:

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 01:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9cWJr-CQAAJcEZ.jpg:large

Oh that is so cool!

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 01:38 PM
I'll be in my pool. :evil:

I'd say I'd be in mine but the water might just evaporate at 125°. :(

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 01:39 PM

Can we just stop the cross-thread digressions and snark and stick to the topic?

eDave
02-10-2015, 01:40 PM
I'd say I'd be in mine but the water might just evaporate at 125°. :(

Indeed. We lose a lot of water due to evaporation. It just keeps refilling, like a toilet.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 01:42 PM

I don't get how saying " this winter has been completely, absolutely and stunningly ridiculous here in Boston" is literally bitching. It seems like being surprised or worthy of comment—which it is due to the amounts. I mean even the weathermen and news are commenting. But that's just me. Guess we see what we want to see in a post and some like to worsen the intent.

Jimmya
Wow......it will take FOREVER to melt!

BucEyedPea
Indeed. We lose a lot of water due to evaporation. It just keeps refilling, like a toilet.

And it gets expensive. I'd like to fill mine with rocks now that the kid is off at college.

Mr. Laz
02-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Who?

Sincerely,

The West Coast
Exactly

You fuggers don't give a shit about us until something goes wrong and you need something

I remember when they had the big flood on the east coast awhile back. They started asking the rest of the country to donate money etc.

I'm like WTF? Normally you guys can't stop bragging about all the money and shit you have. Now you need help?!?

Eat shit

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Exactly

You fuggers don't give a shit about us until something goes wrong and you need something

I remember when they had the big flood on the east coast awhile back. They started asking the rest of the country to donate money etc.

I'm like WTF? Normally you guys can't stop bragging about all the money and shit you have. Now you need help?!?

Eat shit

I don't agree with that either. FYI, though, my cousin lost her house on a lake due to a flood in NH and FEMA pays hardly anything. She had to completely rebuild, went higher up and put in a flood wall too. New house is nicer than the last though.

BigRichard
02-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Maybe you should quit the snow???

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Wow......it will take FOREVER to melt!

Nah!

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 02:12 PM
...get creative like the Japanese when you have an awesome amount of snow. Enjoy your extra days off!

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/13160_787936794605951_8174716485336613242_n.jpg?oh=44e4b7ef09932192e4a239a1a414fe42&oe=554D2A2C

ChiTown
02-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Exactly

Eat shit

LMAO

Amnorix
02-10-2015, 03:48 PM
...get creative like the Japanese when you have an awesome amount of snow. Enjoy your extra days off!

Yeah, we've got some people doing that kind of thing too. Here's one you will like. :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9bicMtIYAIjm-h.jpg

LoneWolf
02-10-2015, 04:26 PM
I don't agree with that either. FYI, though, my cousin lost her house on a lake due to a flood in NH and FEMA pays hardly anything. She had to completely rebuild, went higher up and put in a flood wall too. New house is nicer than the last though.

Did she not have insurance?

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Yeah, we've got some people doing that kind of thing too. Here's one you will like. :D

LMAO :thumb: :p

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 04:30 PM

Yes she does but there was some snag on that but I don't recall the details.
To my knowledge most don't carry flood coverage due to the expense. I think the federal govt offers flood insurance now.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 05:00 PM

I looked some things up on this regarding the flood. Apparently flood insurance did not cover the damages. It was rare to have water rise above her berm as per this article claims for others, plus she did have a flood wall back then and nothing was kept in basement in the event any water did come in. Water never reached as high as the first and second floors. Entire place was destroyed.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2006/07/30/flood_recedes_pain_lingers/

kccrow
02-10-2015, 05:02 PM
I have absolutely zero sympathy. Hell we usually get a storm every year that drops 4 feet in a few days. Fuck, last winter we had 75 consecutive days below freezing. See if I give a shit about Boston.

Kman34
02-10-2015, 05:08 PM

Where does Brady hang out at when it snows??? Probably not New England...

ModSocks
02-10-2015, 05:13 PM
I think it's funny how much regional hate people from the midwest have for the coasts.

And then they act like the coasts did something offensive to them, when nearly every single time it's someone from the MW who starts the shit slinging in these threads.

Ironic.

kccrow
02-10-2015, 05:15 PM
I think it's funny how much regional hate people from the midwest have for the coasts.

And then they act like the coasts did something offensive to them, when nearly every single time it's someone from the MW who starts the shit slinging in these threads.

Ironic.

Fuck that, I want to move to the coast. hahaha. I just don't feel sorry for the saps when they bitch about something we deal with every winter. :P

Kman34
02-10-2015, 05:17 PM

Ironic.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-_pMYJdzFAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jerryforeverrice80
02-10-2015, 05:31 PM
stop whining buffahole gets that amount on a weekend.

Mr. Laz
02-10-2015, 06:09 PM

Ironic.

If you had to listen to you all the time, you would hate you too

stumppy
02-10-2015, 07:18 PM

Ironic.

You shut your whore mouth.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Where does Brady hang out at when it snows??? Probably not New England...

He and Giselle have luxury property in Costa Rica. "For Bündchen it is a serene paradise, where she works on her herself and her spirituality. Where she escaped with her husband to ease his soul after his Super Bowl loss...."

http://www.luxurylivingmag.com/news/news_gisele.php

Then again, I see pictures on her FB with the kids looking out their window at snow too.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 07:27 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1513789_10155151100510083_151219783176150262_n.jpg?oh=02113fc8b76294ac5ab850e35ff0ca24&oe=559592E3&__gda__=1432698505_2d7630206c6d616efe7416a70fecb41e

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-10-2015, 07:39 PM
I would rather pluck the collective ass hairs of every fatty with a goatee on CP with my teeth than live in Minnesota in the winter.

srvy
02-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Why ya bitching at us? Get out and dig that car out so your wife can get some groceries and get to cooking!

srvy
02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Brian Williams has some free time. Bet he could have ya dug out with a teaspoon in an hour or two.

displacedinMN
02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
I would rather pluck the collective ass hairs of every fatty with a goatee on CP with my teeth than live in Minnesota in the winter.

Just have to get used to it. It snowed about 1.5 in today. I won't even try to shovel it. Big deal.

Yes, it gets cold, but you deal with it. I can think of a lot of worse places to live.

DC
Miami
Afghanistan
Nigeria
South Pole
Denver
Oakland

jspchief
02-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Maybe you should leave forever until the gods stop messing with you.

BucEyedPea
02-10-2015, 11:51 PM
LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10462683_10205711073677791_2179654494236352918_n.jpg?oh=8971a09d92e0baed03f8c032bb5300a5&oe=555AD234&__gda__=1431942690_6d87f58a2806f6652b4de9aee821c3be