gblowfish
02-21-2015, 08:27 AM
He's an excellent driver...

threebag
02-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Happy Birthday Rainman

Katipan
02-21-2015, 09:44 AM
Happy birthday Rain Man! I'd make you a cake but everyone in this city went ****ing crazy and the grocery stores are listing to one side.

vailpass
02-21-2015, 10:32 AM
HBD Rain. I know you will be thinking of Elway on your special day.

Hootie
02-21-2015, 10:35 AM
Happy Birthday Rain Man ... remember, Brady is as big of a cheater as Elway, so make sure when you're thinking about Elway today, save a little room for Brady, too

Coochie liquor
02-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Happy Birth Anniversary! Enjoy the day, and get laid!!

Dylan
02-21-2015, 10:59 AM
To Rain Man:

http://of-the-heart.com/store/images/x03.gif
http://yummly-recipeimages-compressed.s3.amazonaws.com/Chocolate_covered-Strawberry-Cake-Recipezaar-14796.730x410.jpg

http://www.decoupageqld.org/snippets/images/simple_scroll_200.png

Simply Red
02-21-2015, 11:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v4UMDvo.jpg

digger
02-21-2015, 03:08 PM
Happy Birthday Rainman

In B4 Pole

Simply Red
02-21-2015, 03:40 PM
sent a PM RM - have a GREAT DAY! - it's a special day - as are you. No homo.

Rain Man
02-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Thanks, all. It's been an exciting day.

I got up and started my laundry. Then my wife gave me some birthday gifts, which turned out to be a really nice shirt, a bag of dried pineapple, and a card with a nice sentiment.

Then I went out and did a ten-mile run, which was pretty muddy and slow, but it was my first non-stop ten mile run since I hurt my knee last September.

I came home, played a little Trivia Crack, and was pleased that my arts rating notched up a point. Then my wife took me out for my birthday lunch. With some degree of guilt, I chose Chili's. Sue me. They offer free soda refills and I was in the mood for chicken strips.

A couple of years ago, my wife told me that she would take me to the upscale topless joint for my birthday. She hasn't done it yet, but bought tickets to go to the modern ballet. (Deadpan noncommittal look that no one could possibly read anything into.) We had plans to go to a really good restaurant for dinner and then the ballet, but I think we're staying home since it's blizzarding out.

So I need to move my laundry, and I'll probably do some work on a database tonight. Maybe watch a little TV.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-21-2015, 06:41 PM
Thanks, all. It's been an exciting day.

I got up and started my laundry. Then my wife gave me some birthday gifts, which turned out to be a really nice shirt, a bag of dried pineapple, and a card with a nice sentiment.

Then I went out and did a ten-mile run, which was pretty muddy and slow, but it was my first non-stop ten mile run since I hurt my knee last September.

I came home, played a little Trivia Crack, and was pleased that my arts rating notched up a point. Then my wife took me out for my birthday lunch. With some degree of guilt, I chose Chili's. Sue me. They offer free soda refills and I was in the mood for chicken strips.

A couple of years ago, my wife told me that she would take me to the upscale topless joint for my birthday. She hasn't done it yet, but bought tickets to go to the modern ballet. (Deadpan noncommittal look that no one could possibly read anything into.) We had plans to go to a really good restaurant for dinner and then the ballet, but I think we're staying home since it's blizzarding out.

So I need to move my laundry, and I'll probably do some work on a database tonight. Maybe watch a little TV.

May upscale titties be in your future!

Chief Roundup
02-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday Rainman!