PDA

View Full Version : Football Terrance Knighton among free agents the Broncos likely will lose

DenverChief
02-23-2015, 07:50 PM
INDIANAPOLIS — Once the media got a taste of Pot Roast, they kept coming back for more.

Every day in the Broncos' locker room became Terrance Knighton media day. Not only was the starting defensive tackle willing to talk to reporters on a daily basis, he could speak intelligently on every subject. Knighton would intuitively describe the essence of victory and provide concealed insight after defeat.

The media will miss Pot Roast, should he sign with another NFL team through free agency.

He is such a good quote, the Denver media joked about passing around the hat to help the Broncos fund his return. No such offering actually took place; it was a foregone conclusion the contribution would be about $7.499 million short of his $7.5 million per year asking price. Give or take.

As usual, the media aren't much help. The Broncos aren't expected to pick up the rest, either. Not that much, anyway. Knighton is a good enough defensive tackle that he probably will get paid well by somebody. Perhaps if the market isn't as lucrative as he hopes, the Broncos can jump in and make a competitive offer.

LMAO - poor broncos.

Bring him in for a look? I mean I know we are stacked at DL but still

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27580810/terrance-knighton-among-free-agents-broncos-likely-will

MahiMike
02-23-2015, 07:54 PM
He sucked for the Jags.

Coochie liquor
02-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Dumb

RealSNR
02-23-2015, 10:16 PM
The Denver media actually collected $1000 to help pay for Knighton's new contract?

The Franchise
02-23-2015, 10:23 PM
He's on his way to the Raiders.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Least soft bitch on their defense!!

Urc Burry
02-23-2015, 10:37 PM
Saints are going to lose at least one of their stud guards. Grubbs being the likely one. He's getting up there in age but I would love to add hin

LiL stumppy
02-24-2015, 12:08 AM
The Denver media actually collected $1000 to help pay for Knighton's new contract?

No

Eureka
02-24-2015, 12:30 AM
He's always played under Jack Del Rio in Jacksonville and Denver. Most likely on his way to Oakland. They've got $$

Rausch
02-24-2015, 12:31 AM
YES!

Mile High Mania
02-24-2015, 05:44 AM
Good player, he'll be missed if he leaves, but he's not irreplaceable.

MotherfuckerJones
02-24-2015, 07:58 AM
Denver's losing some players. Coming down to the pack. But will still beat us because they have Peyton.

Mile High Mania
02-24-2015, 09:03 AM
Denver's losing some players. Coming down to the pack. But will still beat us because they have Peyton.

Depends on who they retain and what they replace some of these guys with... Decker was a loss last year, but Sanders stepped in just fine.

Titty Meat
02-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Knighton is a big loss. They'll go after Suh now.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Depends on who they retain and what they replace some of these guys with... Decker was a loss last year, but Sanders stepped in just fine.

Peyton could roll out in a wheelchair and we still couldn't sack the fucker... Sutton pisses down his leg when it comes to defending Manning...

Manning out ran Hali last year in Arrowhead... There isn't much to worry about when it comes to Manning playing the Chiefs...

Mr. Laz
02-24-2015, 11:02 AM
Bring him in for a look? I mean I know we are stacked at DL but still

actually our DL is overrated imo

Houston - not DL
Hali - not DL and/or not really as good as he usually is anyway (tired/hurt?)
Poe - our best but still ...... worn out?
Bailey - solid
Devito - hurt
Jaye Howard - saved our asses
Kevin Vickerson - clogs stuff up but not much else
Vance Walker - meh

How many of these guys can just beat the guy in front of them? If you don't count Houston as DL, not many.