PDA

View Full Version : Life ****ing mega bitch encouraged friend to commit suicide

Don Corlemahomes
02-28-2015, 11:47 AM
Student, 18, 'encouraged her friend to kill himself', organized a fundraiser in his name - and was only caught when cops found her texts telling him to take his life

Michelle Carter 'sent Conrad Roy III, 18, a series of texts encouraging to take his life in a parking lot in Fairhaven, Massachusetts last July'
He was found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning in his idling truck
The night of his death, she wrote on Twitter: 'I will never understand why this had to happen'
She raised $2,300 for suicide prevention through a softball event and often shared messages online about how much she missed her friend
Carter, who was 17 at the time, was arraigned this month as a youthful offender, which means she could face punishment as an adult if convicted
She is free on bail and continues to study and take part in volunteer work

After writing one friend to say, "I'm losing all hope that he's even alive," Carter texted Roy, "Let me know when you're gonna do it," according to a police report.

Carter, now a senior at King Philip High School, had a "full understanding" of the suicide plan, and in the days leading up to Roy's death "not only encouraged Conrad to take his own life, she questioned him repeatedly as to when and why he hadn't done it yet," the report said.

Prosecutors say at one point Roy expressed concern for his family and became scared, exiting the truck he was later found dead in (CO poisoning). According to court documents, Carter told Roy "get back in."

Full Story here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972283/Michelle-Carter-18-encouraged-friend-life-raised-money-name.html#ixzz3T3qsfdCy

Dave Lane
02-28-2015, 11:51 AM
Wow. That my friends is a full on bitch!

notorious
02-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Friend zone.

Don Corlemahomes
02-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Friends with detriments

Titty Meat
02-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Women are conniving animals.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
02-28-2015, 12:12 PM
Friend zone.

Haha, yeah.

Prison Bitch
02-28-2015, 01:41 PM

Gonna go out on a limb and put the suicide completely on the dude

TambaBerry
02-28-2015, 02:21 PM
So she is a bitch but how is anything she did be illegal?

Imon Yourside
02-28-2015, 02:36 PM
Ida been like Biatch....get real...ima get me some new friends.

Mike in SW-MO
02-28-2015, 02:40 PM
So she is a bitch but how is anything she did be illegal?

Probably right. But the public airing of this is probably bringing her some well deserved karma.

Her graduation should be interesting.

BWillie
02-28-2015, 02:45 PM
Dont see how she can get anything criminal. Watch out for a civil suit though

stumppy
02-28-2015, 02:57 PM

They can be the most evil fucking thing on this planet.

Saccopoo
02-28-2015, 03:08 PM
I smell a libel in here somewhere.

suzzer99
02-28-2015, 03:12 PM
Pure sociopath. Probably did it so she could bring attention on herself. Scary shit.

What really scares me is what if her parents were perfectly normal, she was just born without a conscience? Is that possible that someone could just be pure evil (for lack of a better word) w/o any negative influences in their upbringing? I don't know. But if so, that's just downright terrifying.

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2015, 04:35 PM

'When he actually started to carry out the act, he got scared again and exited his truck, but instead of telling him to stay out of the truck ... Carter told him to "get back in",' the police report said.I'm thinking this is a real life cunt.

Prison Bitch
02-28-2015, 04:45 PM
Yeah, the guy needed to be eliminated from the gene pool if he was talked into killing himself by some chick.

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2015, 04:51 PM
Yeah, the guy needed to be eliminated from the gene pool if he was talked into killing himself by some chick.

:spock:

He was an 18 yr old kid with emotional issues.

Are you this big of a dick or just trolling?

I suppose you support beating kids with aspergers, too.

Donger
02-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Prosecutors say at one point Roy expressed concern for his family and became scared, exiting the truck he was later found dead in (CO poisoning). According to court documents, Carter told Roy "get back in."

That's pretty twisted, but, would.

Don Corlemahomes
02-28-2015, 04:57 PM
My own thought is she did this, at least in part, for college purposes. Started a fund in his name, active in the community, honor student, Personal statement about a hard time,[wassup harvard, look at all the good I did] etc. I could be way fucking off, and this does not make her any less sociopathic, but it's a thought.

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2015, 05:02 PM
My own thought is she did this, at least in part, for college purposes. Started a fund in his name, active in the community, honor student, Personal statement about a hard time,[wassup harvard, look at all the good I did] etc. I could be way fucking off, and this does not make her any less sociopathic, but it's a thought.

If so, she blew any chance of getting into any good school now.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2015, 05:05 PM

of course, that still doesn't mean she's not a slimy pos.

I hope karma hits her with a truck and she lives.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2015, 05:06 PM

You haven't been paying attention to ask that question.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2015, 05:08 PM
KP student charged with manslaughter in Fairhaven friend’s death; authorities say she encouraged him to commit suicide

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/kp-student-charged-with-manslaughter-in-fairhaven-friend-s-death/article_821a5d5e-be30-11e4-ada1-7b43f5417c27.html

Mr. Laz
02-28-2015, 05:09 PM
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/thesunchronicle.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/c0/6c03529c-bea2-11e4-bd15-ebcb938f9e7b/54f0a34a9a30e.image.jpg

Don Corlemahomes
02-28-2015, 05:09 PM

Hell yeah she did. Fuck her.

Don Corlemahomes
02-28-2015, 05:12 PM

Fuck PB. He is the worst kind of person. I think he is looking to say something for shock value and the attention that brings.

Bugeater
02-28-2015, 05:12 PM
Nothing wrong with telling a Patriots fan to kill themselves, hell quite of few of us have been doing that for years on this very board.

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2015, 05:15 PM
You haven't been paying attention to ask that question.

Well, if he does this in DC, then yeah. I don't spend much time there.

Bufkin
02-28-2015, 06:23 PM
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/thesunchronicle.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/c0/6c03529c-bea2-11e4-bd15-ebcb938f9e7b/54f0a34a9a30e.image.jpg
That kid better get some sleeves on. He's gonna catch a cold.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-28-2015, 06:24 PM
That kid better get some sleeves on. He's gonna catch a cold.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Prison Bitch
02-28-2015, 06:38 PM
KP student charged with manslaughter in Fairhaven friend’s death; authorities say she encouraged him to commit suicide

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/kp-student-charged-with-manslaughter-in-fairhaven-friend-s-death/article_821a5d5e-be30-11e4-ada1-7b43f5417c27.html

Utterly ridiculous charge.

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2015, 06:41 PM
I guzzle semen.

Fixed

KC native
02-28-2015, 07:23 PM
Pure sociopath. Probably did it so she could bring attention on herself. Scary shit.

What really scares me is what if her parents were perfectly normal, she was just born without a conscience? Is that possible that someone could just be pure evil (for lack of a better word) w/o any negative influences in their upbringing? I don't know. But if so, that's just downright terrifying.

She's not a sociopath. She probably has histrionic personality disorder.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder. HPD is characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

notorious
02-28-2015, 07:31 PM
To sum up KC's post, she is a "cock-tease".

suzzer99
02-28-2015, 07:41 PM
She's not a sociopath. She probably has histrionic personality disorder.

Then she's both. Plenty of people with HPD don't encourage people to kill themselves then systematically make sure they go through with it.

ThaVirus
02-28-2015, 08:01 PM
I don't think a sociopath does what they do in order to gain attention.

jspchief
02-28-2015, 08:12 PM
You're so edgy.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2015, 08:17 PM
I don't think a sociopath does what they do in order to gain attention.

That is exactly what they do.

Katipan
02-28-2015, 08:28 PM
I don't understand how she didn't realize the cell phone that was probably near his hands would be checked.

BWillie
02-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Would like to see the entire chat conversation before I could make a reasonable comment, but due to the fact she was telling friends she didnt know if he has killed himself or was alive makes her seem like she thought she could get away with nobody knowing she was coaxing a emotionally instable kid to death. But, i dont see how this is a criminal case. You dont ever see people getting charges brought on them when some building jumper is contemplating suicide and yells at them to do it from the street down below. Probably a good wrongful death case though

Bearcat
02-28-2015, 08:36 PM
Fuck PB. He is the worst kind of person. I think he is looking to say something for shock value and the attention that brings.

Well, it's a theory.

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2015, 08:50 PM
Would like to see the entire chat conversation before I could make a reasonable comment, but due to the fact she was telling friends she didnt know if he has killed himself or was alive makes her seem like she thought she could get away with nobody knowing she was coaxing a emotionally instable kid to death. But, i dont see how this is a criminal case. You dont ever see people getting charges brought on them when some building jumper is contemplating suicide and yells at them to do it from the street down below. Probably a good wrongful death case though

She knew his problems, and knew he wanted to kill himself and could have told someone.

She, alone, could have saved his life. She chose to encourage his killing himself.

This justifies the charge against her.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-28-2015, 09:02 PM

He's a fucking moron of epic proportion

frankotank
02-28-2015, 09:33 PM
psychopath vs sociopath link below

whatever she is....she's damaged goods.
the lack of empathy or conscience seems to point more towards psychopath.
conversely the stupidity of leaving a clear text trail of her involvement leans towards sociopath.
the "social relationships" section seems to peg her as a straight up psycho.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Psychopath_vs_Sociopath

Rain Man
02-28-2015, 09:44 PM
That guy had 99 problems but a ... no, I guess he had 100 problems.

ThaVirus
02-28-2015, 10:42 PM

The rare Rain Man rap reference.. I can dig it.

suzzer99
02-28-2015, 10:51 PM
He's a ****ing moron of epic proportion

Name me an 18-year-old that isn't a moron, much less one with major emotional problems.

Valiant
02-28-2015, 10:58 PM

Berkley might give her a full ride..

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2015, 11:29 PM
He's a fucking moron of epic proportion

I don't think I'd describe someone with suicidal thoughts and tendencies to be a "moron".

He obviously needed help yet the only person that would listen to him was actually encouraging him to end his life.

IMO, this is a very sad story.

Bufkin
03-01-2015, 02:02 AM
I don't think I'd describe someone with suicidal thoughts and tendencies to be a "moron".

He obviously needed help yet the only person that would listen to him was actually encouraging him to end his life.

I read his post as saying Prison Bitch was a moron, not the kid that's dead as fuck.

TribalElder
03-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Didn't floyd mayweather jr encourage someone to shoot their woman and then themself over FaceTime a while back?

BigMeatballDave
03-01-2015, 02:33 AM
Name me an 18-year-old that isn't a moron, much less one with major emotional problems.

He was referring to PB.

suzzer99
03-01-2015, 02:38 AM
Oh, yeah, duh

Pasta Little Brioni
03-01-2015, 07:42 AM

Oh crap...was talking about Prison Bitch

Pasta Little Brioni
03-01-2015, 07:44 AM

Agreed. Was referring to PB.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-01-2015, 07:45 AM
I read his post as saying Prison Bitch was a moron, not the kid that's dead as fuck.

Ding Ding

Prison Bitch
03-01-2015, 11:27 AM
I read his post as saying Prison Bitch was a moron, not the kid that's dead as ****.

Well I'm alive and he gassed himself to death on the orders of a dumb bitch, so. Survival of the fittest and all that.

notorious
03-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Well I'm alive and he gassed himself to death on the orders of a dumb bitch, so. Survival of the fittest and all that.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l8HHPrQuj08/UFHoFiGMxWI/AAAAAAAAC4U/CZP4l20VFx0/s1600/john-lackey.gif

BigRedChief
03-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Name me an 18-year-old that isn't a moron, much less one with major emotional problems.We are all warped from High school. Anyone who says they were a stable, content, thoughtful individual at 18, has not done enough introspection.

Don Corlemahomes
03-01-2015, 11:47 AM

http://replygif.net/i/349.gif

Prison Bitch
03-01-2015, 11:59 AM
We are all warped from High school. Anyone who says they were a stable, content, thoughtful individual at 18, has not done enough introspection.

Good lord, enough of this nonsense. We're not talking about a guy who got involved in petty crime, or alcohol, or who dropped out of school or who got involved in some drug use etc. We're talking a guy who was convinced to kill himself for crying out loud. Since this never happens, he's a major outlier and hence his story isn't remotely applicable to your whole "everyone has issues at 18" line.

BigMeatballDave
03-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Good lord, enough of this nonsense. We're not talking about a guy who got involved in petty crime, or alcohol, or who dropped out of school or who got involved in some drug use etc. We're talking a guy who was convinced to kill himself for crying out loud. Since this never happens, he's a major outlier and hence his story isn't remotely applicable to your whole "everyone has issues at 18" line.

LMAO I'm laughing at your stupidity.

The Franchise
03-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Didn't floyd mayweather jr encourage someone to shoot their woman and then themself over FaceTime a while back?

No....he had the pleasure of watching it happen.

Hootie
03-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Technically, he may have still had 99 problems with a Bitch being one (a large one, at that) but, alas, we can't ask him now so we'll never know

Rain Man
03-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Technically, he may have still had 99 problems with a Bitch being one (a large one, at that) but, alas, we can't ask him now so we'll never know

Good point. But if that's the case, I'm guessing we can add "ran out of gas" as the 100th problem.

Hootie
03-02-2015, 04:11 PM
We'll just stick to him having 100 problems then to be safe

DaneMcCloud
03-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Oh crap...was talking about Prison Bitch

Sorry, Dude!

Prison Bitch
03-02-2015, 05:17 PM
No....he had the pleasure of watching it happen.

You got 99 problems and a Prison Bitch is one of them.