PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Beloved: Your Favorite Chiefs. Round 1, Heat 18. Offensive Linemen, Part 3

Rain Man
03-02-2015, 12:29 PM
This is our third heat of offensive linemen out of four.

Vote for your FAVORITE players who have done the three point stance, for whatever reason you may have. Ability, longevity, personality, moxie, hair style, girlfriend attractiveness, ability to backpedal, weight room records, taste in movies, whatever. What players do you like and were glad to root for?

loochy
03-02-2015, 12:30 PM
in b 4

i hope fisher is on here!

Rain Man
03-02-2015, 12:35 PM
in b 4

i hope fisher is on here!

Not eligible. He hasn't hit the three-year requirement for entry (unless you're Joe Montana, in which case the retirement is waived).

Rain Man
03-02-2015, 12:39 PM
My picks:

#1 - Willie Roaf. If you have to ask, I'm not going to waste my time telling you.

#2 - Rich Baldinger. I don't know why, but I was a fan of Rich. He was with the Chiefs for a long time and he filled in all along the line as needed. I think he even started for a couple of years. He was just a big ol' guy with kind of unruly hair who was always there when needed.

#3 - Dave Lutz. He seemed to have a long career and helped to stabilize the line back when the team was bad. I've got nothing against Lutz and liked him.

Honorable mention:

Jim Tyrer. I probably should vote for him because he was a childhood-era hero. But he was a little before my time, and of course ... you know ... the Belcher thing.

Joe Valerio. Joe Montana's favorite offensive line target. I liked Joe.

Derrick Graham. One of our many rotating right tackles in the Marty era. He was a fine fellow who was a bit underrated.

Rodney Hudson. He's moving up my list after a slow start.

loochy
03-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I should have just voted for roaf 3 times.

Rain Man
03-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Man, look at Dave Lutz. He's a surprise contender.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-02-2015, 03:10 PM
1. Roaf
2. Baldinger
3. How do I vote twice for Roaf?

Rain Man
03-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Roaf, Hudson, and Rich Baldinger move on.

Wow, good for Rich. I always liked Rich.

srvy
03-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Lutz
Tyer
Roaf

Pitt Gorilla
03-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Roaf, Hudson, and Rich Baldinger move on.

Wow, good for Rich. I always liked Rich.Lutz should go ahead of Baldinger.

Rain Man
03-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Lutz should go ahead of Baldinger.

Eh, when I closed the poll Rich was one vote ahead.