PDA

View Full Version : Football Reggie Bush a 49er

oaklandhater
03-14-2015, 10:03 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Reggie Bush and 49ers reached agreement, per sources. Bush back in California.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/576806068724084736">March 14, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In58men
03-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Not

A

Single

Fuck

Was

Given

oaklandhater
03-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Not

A

Single

Was

Given

the sad thing is this is like there big signing this year lol

OldSchool
03-14-2015, 10:25 PM
the sad thing is this is like there big signing this year lol

Torrey Smith was their big signing, but the Seahawks took a huge shit on it when they traded for Graham, lol.

oaklandhater
03-14-2015, 10:34 PM
Torrey Smith was their big signing, but the Seahawks took a huge shit on it when they traded for Graham, lol.

49er fan's getting pumped for old Raven Wideouts its the same way we treat 49er back up QB's

Mr_Tomahawk
03-14-2015, 10:37 PM
That team is going to finish in the bottom quarter of the league next year.

oaklandhater
03-14-2015, 10:45 PM
That team is going to finish in the bottom quarter of the league next year.

I've never seen a owner piss off a fanbase more in one year then york has they hate losing harbaugh they hate the new stadium,He's pretty much manage to destroy all hope for any 49er fan who is not a total homer.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-14-2015, 10:49 PM
They hate the stadium? I'm not a fan of it...but I didn't realize the feeling was universal.

oaklandhater
03-14-2015, 10:50 PM
They hate the stadium? I'm not a fan of it...but I didn't realize the feeling was universal.

Seem's pretty universal parking sucks and it's hot as hell Harbaugh son even wrote a huge post on facebook about how everything changed when they went to santa clara the Stadium was quite the magic was gone.

It's also has to be the most expensive stadium I've ever been to as well.

http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2014/04/24/prices-already-painful-for-49ers-tickets-at-new-stadium/

340$ is way to damm much to sit in that heat and watch next year's team

oaklandhater
03-14-2015, 10:52 PM
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/03/12/49ers-fans-reselling-seat-licenses-for-thousands-less-than-they-paid-a-year-ago/

Fan's seem pretty pissed right now maybe it will be cheaper next year.

OldSchool
03-14-2015, 11:39 PM

http://gamedayrcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/levi-stadium-is-empty.jpeg

Apparently they didn't factor in the sun reflecting off of the luxury boxes and making it even hotter.

In58men
03-14-2015, 11:46 PM

Yea my bro is a Niner ticket season holder. None of us care for it.

In58men
03-14-2015, 11:49 PM
http://gamedayrcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/levi-stadium-is-empty.jpeg

Apparently they didn't factor in the sun reflecting off of the luxury boxes and making it even hotter.

My first there was miserable. The sun was just beating on us. It was so bad we watched the entire second half from the food court in some shade. It was awful.

OldSchool
03-15-2015, 12:00 AM
My first there was miserable. The sun was just beating on us. It was so bad we watched the entire second half from the food court in some shade. It was awful.

Yeah, I had some friends go and they said they spent most of their time away from their seats. Sounds pretty shitty.

Jakemall
03-15-2015, 12:10 AM
I actually dropped my season tickets when they built this stadium. I didn't like the SBL prices and I was pissed about Alex being traded to the Chiefs.

I was pretty happy about my decision after going to a game. (KC vs SF btw)

Kman34
03-15-2015, 07:51 AM
The brokedick will probably only play 8 or 9 games next year due to injury...

Eleazar
03-15-2015, 11:22 AM
I'm guessing that moving the stadium so far geographically has a pretty large impact on the fan base.

oaklandhater
03-15-2015, 03:23 PM
I'm guessing that moving the stadium so far geographically has a pretty large impact on the fan base.

Not even just the Weather the Culture from San Francisco to Santa Clara is totally different lot more shady people come to the games now.

milkman
03-15-2015, 03:26 PM
Not even just the Weather the Culture from San Francisco to Santa Clara is totally different lot more shady people come to the games now.

Because the stadium apparently needs the extra shade.

Clyde Frog
03-15-2015, 06:35 PM

Seriously. 49er fans literally killing other 49er fans over the bathroom line.

There are also, no exaggeration, 100 luxury boxes so most of the "cheap" seats (not that you could call them cheap) are in shitty locations in direct sunlight for the entirety of the game. Its hot, like people passing out from heat stroke hot.

The food is all uppity and vastly overpriced...7.00 for a bottled water. Beers are well over 10.00.

Lastly, the commute from The City is AWFUL. 2.5-3.5 hours there and another 2.5-3.5 back over 3 different transit systems that are just enough out of sync that you can see the next train/bus you need to get on pulling away as you're pulling into the station so you get a sweet 25-30 minute wait until the next one takes off.

Went to a couple games at the Stick and it was awesome despite it being an old stadium. It was close to The City + the atmosphere and history were there. Last one I went to was the 49ers Hawks game 2 years ago. When the 49ers held at the end it was the closest to Arrowhead loudness Ive heard/felt at another stadium.

Went to the 49ers Chiefs game last year and will never go back due to the reasons above.

Good luck Reggie Bush. They already named a major street after you in SF so you'll feel right at home.

oaklandhater
03-15-2015, 09:01 PM
Seriously. 49er fans literally killing other 49er fans over the bathroom line.

There are also, no exaggeration, 100 luxury boxes so most of the "cheap" seats (not that you could call them cheap) are in shitty locations in direct sunlight for the entirety of the game. Its hot, like people passing out from heat stroke hot.

The food is all uppity and vastly overpriced...7.00 for a bottled water. Beers are well over 10.00.

Lastly, the commute from The City is AWFUL. 2.5-3.5 hours there and another 2.5-3.5 back over 3 different transit systems that are just enough out of sync that you can see the next train/bus you need to get on pulling away as you're pulling into the station so you get a sweet 25-30 minute wait until the next one takes off.

Went to a couple games at the Stick and it was awesome despite it being an old stadium. It was close to The City + the atmosphere and history were there. Last one I went to was the 49ers Hawks game 2 years ago. When the 49ers held at the end it was the closest to Arrowhead loudness Ive heard/felt at another stadium.

Went to the 49ers Chiefs game last year and will never go back due to the reasons above.

Good luck Reggie Bush. They already named a major street after you in SF so you'll feel right at home.

I was at that game as well took me over an hour to get out of the parking lot not to mention the size of the beer cups is the smallest I've ever seen at any stadium.

I would rather go to the oakland Stadium instead cheaper and a better atmosphere depending on where you are sitting