PDA

View Full Version : Life Well, I just found out that my boss likes little kids

Pages : [1] 2

loochy
03-16-2015, 03:43 PM
...in the bad way

convicted in Los Angeles county under Statute 288(a): LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE

So, as little as I respected him before, I REALLY don't respect him now. I don't know if I can continue working for him...

Chief_For_Life58
03-16-2015, 03:44 PM
take his job. profit

KCrockaholic
03-16-2015, 03:45 PM
...in the bad way

convicted in Los Angeles county under Statute 288(a): LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE

So, as little as I respected him before, I REALLY don't respect him now. I don't know if I can continue working for him...

Well hopefully you DON'T have to continue working for him if you know what I mean. Was this recent? Or an old conviction?

loochy
03-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Well hopefully you DON'T have to continue working for him if you know what I mean. Was this recent? Or an old conviction?

I can't tell. It says that he was 53 at time of conviction. I don't know how old he is now...maybe 60? I can't figure out how to look up more details from the LA county records.

beach tribe
03-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Call him Bo diddly from now on.

Bufkin
03-16-2015, 03:47 PM
What does he look like? Do you know who his favorite band is? Probably an AC/DC fan. Nothing says fucking kids like that terrible band.

loochy
03-16-2015, 03:48 PM
Do I approach my bigger boss and let him know that I'm completely uncomfortable with this? I know it doesn't have to do with the actual job I'm working, but still...

loochy
What does he look like? Do you know who his favorite band is? Probably an AC/DC fan. Nothing says ****ing kids like that terrible band.

let's just say that he's more likely to be a fan of a mariachi band

Donger
Yes, but he makes great films.

KCrockaholic
I can't tell. It says that he was 53 at time of conviction. I don't know how old he is now...maybe 60? I can't figure out how to look up more details from the LA county records.

Would it not be appropriate to bring this up to him during a private meeting possibly? I think it's something that you have the right to know more about considering you work directly with him/for him.

Jim Lahey
03-16-2015, 03:49 PM
Who are we to judge what makes another man happy ;)

BucEyedPea
03-16-2015, 03:50 PM
Do I approach my bigger boss and let him know that I'm completely uncomfortable with this? I know it doesn't have to do with the actual job I'm working, but still...

Nah! Just live and let live. Think of it this way, at least you're still not a kid. So your safe.

ha, ha, ha, haaaah!

mr. tegu
03-16-2015, 03:51 PM

To what end? If you are expecting anything other than a "duly noted" or a validation that "yes, it is despicable" I imagine you will be disappointed. Unless you think it isn't common knowledge amongst the higher up people?

KCrockaholic
03-16-2015, 03:52 PM
It's going to bother you everyday until you say something to him. Maybe then it'll make it worse. Or maybe he has a good explanation for finger blasting a 12 year old. Who knows.

Fire Me Boy!
03-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Since he was convicted and presumably was sentenced, he's paid his debt to society and it's not your business. If you're uncomfortable with it, go work somewhere else. JMO. *plink**plink*

KC native
03-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Are you sure it's him?

Bufkin
03-16-2015, 03:56 PM
There's a guy at my church who's a registered sex offender for sodomy against a minor. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet, and his wife is your typical old religious gal. They've never missed a church event.

BucEyedPea
03-16-2015, 03:56 PM
Since he was convicted and presumably was sentenced, he's paid his debt to society and it's not your business. If you're uncomfortable with it, go work somewhere else. JMO. *plink**plink*

I was wonderin' if it was an old sentence or recent. If it was recent, he wouldn't be there then would he?

I agree with your post tho.

KC native
03-16-2015, 03:57 PM
There's a guy at my church who's a registered sex offender for sodomy against a minor. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet, and his wife is your typical old religious gal. They've never missed a church event.

How cute. You talk about yourself in 3rd person now.

KCrockaholic
03-16-2015, 03:57 PM

Mormons are into weird stuff.

loochy
03-16-2015, 03:58 PM
Are you sure it's him?

Oh, it's definitely him. The picture is unmistakeable and the described identifying marks are spot on.

Iconic
03-16-2015, 03:59 PM
I mean... he'll probably retire soon if he's 60 anyways. Unless you're going to gain something off this is there really a point?

loochy
To what end? If you are expecting anything other than a "duly noted" or a validation that "yes, it is despicable" I imagine you will be disappointed. Unless you think it isn't common knowledge amongst the higher up people?

I have no idea...

the whole thing just throws me off

MTG#10
My cousin got hammered one night on a camping trip and walked into the wrong restroom at the campsite. While he was taking a leak a little girl walked in, screamed and ran and her parents called the police. He was charged with exposing himself to a minor. If you look it up online the way its worded makes it sound way worse than what actually happened.

Moral of this story is, you may want to get all the facts straight before you go telling everyone at work he is a pedo.

loochy
03-16-2015, 04:00 PM
I mean... he'll probably retire soon if he's 60 anyways. Unless you're going to gain something off this is there really a point?

I have no idea

no, he won't retire.

people at this place dont retire

KC native
Oh, it's definitely him. The picture is unmistakeable and the described identifying marks are spot on.

Get him coffee and sub antifreeze for sweetner. Do that for a couple months and the problem will resolve itself.

loochy
My cousin got hammered one night on a camping trip and walked into the wrong restroom at the campsite. While he was taking a leak a little girl walked in, screamed and ran and her parents called the police. He was charged with exposing himself to a minor. If you look it up online the way its worded makes it sound way worse than what actually happened.

Moral of this story is, you may want to get all the facts straight before you go telling everyone at work he is a pedo.

so he had to register as a sex offender ? that sucks

RobBlake

what do you plan on getting out of the conversation? Do you know the details of the case? Do you expect to resume a professional relationship with your boss after discussing it?

loochy
03-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Get him coffee and sub antifreeze for sweetner. Do that for a couple months and the problem will resolve itself.

oh, i was working on that BEFORE i found out about this

KCrockaholic

This is true as well. And Looch won't find out anything else unless she speaks directly to him about it imo.

loochy
what do you plan on getting out of the conversation? Do you know the details of the case? Do you expect to resume a professional relationship with your boss after discussing it?

there's not a professional relationship with him anyway (his work, not mine)

stumppy
03-16-2015, 04:02 PM
let's just say that he's more likely to be a fan of a mariachi band
Oh hell man, don't sweat it. That's just normal for them people.:D

BucEyedPea
03-16-2015, 04:05 PM
This is true as well. And Looch won't find out anything else unless she speaks directly to him about it imo.

I would think the case is a public record. I would think he could get more about it by investigating it further without talking to the man directly.
He may just get his bosses side of the story and that may even be untrue.

big nasty kcnut
03-16-2015, 04:06 PM
Here what you do make a dummy email account. Make the email on a public computer not your . Email your big boss with the info you have. Tell them you'll go to the paper with this info unless he get fired.

In58men
03-16-2015, 04:06 PM
There's an app that lets you track sex offenders in your area.

Fire Me Boy!
03-16-2015, 04:08 PM
I don't understand what goal you're looking to achieve. I don't see any way this goes in a positive direction for you or your boss.

Fire Me Boy!
03-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Here what you do make a dummy email account. Make the email on a public computer not your . Email your big boss with the info you have. Tell them you'll go to the paper with this info unless he get fired.

Yeah, blackmailing a company figurehead is always a good way to go...

morphius
03-16-2015, 04:09 PM
If your company does background checks, they know about it, so telling your boss's boss isn't going to do you any good. Your options are to live with it and make sure you don't see him around little children or look for another job inside or outside the company.

Donger
03-16-2015, 04:10 PM
How did you come across this information?

Iconic
03-16-2015, 04:15 PM
I have no idea

no, he won't retire.

people at this place dont retire

Oh my god you make it sound like you work at a Foxconn factory. LMAO

ModSocks
03-16-2015, 04:16 PM

This. I'd get the story straight.

I know a guy who is a registered sex offender because he was 19 and slept with a 17 year old.

I mean, if you get caught pissing in public they can mark you up as a Sex offender. I'd find out what he actually did before passing too much judgement.

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2015, 04:17 PM
What does he look like? Do you know who his favorite band is? Probably an AC/DC fan. Nothing says fucking kids like that terrible band.

So, how many Bee Gee's and ABBA albums do you have?

I ask because you seem like their #1 fan...

:)

TribalElder
03-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Point on the doll where he touched you

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2015, 04:22 PM
How cute. You talk about yourself in 3rd person now.

LMAO

gblowfish
03-16-2015, 04:24 PM
You work for a Bishop???

TLO
03-16-2015, 04:27 PM
Don't you live in Texas? Just shoot him and they'll probably give you a medal or something.

Murica.

Abba-Dabba
03-16-2015, 04:28 PM
During a background check this would have come up. HR and your boss both know about it. You doing anything at work, even discussing it would be perceived as retaliatory. Thus putting your head on the chopping block rather than his. The company is going to look out for the company. Every company has at least one person in it that has been convicted of a crime that each and every one of us would find reprehensible. You make an issue of it only puts the company in jeopardy of a lawsuit. You will be gone before him if that happens. Tread carefully.

TLO
03-16-2015, 04:29 PM
You work for a Bishop???

LMAO

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Hootie approves of this thread...

TribalElder
03-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Has he worked there during the offense in question. He might have cleared the background check at hire time but bad touched during his time as an employee so it would not have come up during his background check

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2015, 04:36 PM
Don't you live in Texas? Just shoot him and they'll probably give you a medal or something.

Murica.

Killing a pedophile should be worthy of a medal.

TribalElder
03-16-2015, 04:40 PM
You have the right to be informed about sex offenders

I would suggest bringing this up during your performance review

NewChief
03-16-2015, 04:40 PM

Giving him a handie to find out if he actually had a mole on his penis was going above and beyond, bro.

The Franchise
03-16-2015, 04:43 PM

This is why you work at Taco Tico.

The Franchise
03-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Giving him a handie to find out if he actually had a mole on his penis was going above and beyond, bro.

He was doing it for the kids, damnt!

NJChiefsFan
03-16-2015, 04:48 PM
Cali Code

Penal Code 288 PC is a crime committed by touching a child somewhere on his/her body for sexual purposes.1 Justice officials sometimes refer to this offense as "lewd acts on a minor under 14" or "acts of lewd and lascivious conduct."

These cases typically involve accusations that the child was touched or fondled on a sexual organ, or that some overt act of child molestation took place.

However, one can be charged with lewd acts even if the touching was not on a sexual organ, and even if the touching was done over the child's clothes (rather than on the bare skin).

TribalElder
03-16-2015, 04:52 PM
Cali Code

Penal Code 288 PC is a crime committed by touching a child somewhere on his/her body for sexual purposes.1 Justice officials sometimes refer to this offense as "lewd acts on a minor under 14" or "acts of lewd and lascivious conduct."

These cases typically involve accusations that the child was touched or fondled on a sexual organ, or that some overt act of child molestation took place.

However, one can be charged with lewd acts even if the touching was not on a sexual organ, and even if the touching was done over the child's clothes (rather than on the bare skin).

Wow, must have just been a pat on a young boys butt while coaching little league then

Whew

Don Corlemahomes
03-16-2015, 04:54 PM
I had the answer for years. If you compete for a team ether academically or sports you should be paid. Like a 75$ a week. Therefore you would not show favortism to college athletics.

This is unrelated to the topic, but how did you rapidly correct your grammar in the first post? Every post I've seen you make has been incoherent, except for the one I've quoted above.

Is your rambling incoherence an internet act of some sort?

Pablo
03-16-2015, 05:00 PM
Show him a picture of your kid and then watch his boner area. If you see him pitch a tent; you know you just can't trust the guy.

If he doesn't; he might be alright. Or you kid just isn't all that hot.

GloryDayz
03-16-2015, 05:08 PM
...in the bad way

I have some ideas for your next review with him (should that ever happen):

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chuck-Norris-POV-Punch-Reaction-Gif.gif
http://funnyinternetmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Boxing-Match-Through-The-Wall-Punch-Like-a-Boss.gif

http://origin.anofiles.com/posts/2014/04/11563/face-punch.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/cad0d417ad515d97a332b21b4434f0ac/tumblr_msh2yg2Szk1szuv39o1_500.gif
http://oltreuomo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/boss-bear-punch.gif
http://media.giphy.com/media/Tn0P7iSWGetFK/giphy.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7nyv1yUQo1rziwwco1_250.gif

stevieray
03-16-2015, 05:08 PM
This is unrelated to the topic, but how did you rapidly correct your grammar in the first post? Every post I've seen you make has been incoherent, except for the one I've quoted above.

Is your rambling incoherence an internet act of some sort?leave nut alone, dr n00b.

Dunerdr
03-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Report him to bikers against child abuse and let life happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2015, 05:22 PM

ROFL

Jakemall
03-16-2015, 05:24 PM
He could have been busted with an underage prostitute....you just don't know.

Either have the balls to ask him or shut up and take your pay check.

MTG#10
03-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Show him a picture of your kid and then watch his boner area. If you see him pitch a tent; you know you just can't trust the guy.

ROFL

Too bad you're such a dick, you're a funny dude otherwise.

KC native
03-16-2015, 05:42 PM

LMAO

splatbass
03-16-2015, 06:07 PM

This is why I don't like the sex offenders list. It treats guys like this the same as guys who actually raped children. It really is unfair to people like him that have to live with this stigma for the rest of their lives. If they can't distinguish between real sex offenders and guys like him then they shouldn't have the list at all.

Eleazar
03-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Have a toddler put out a bowl of antifreeze

Couch-Potato
03-16-2015, 06:22 PM
where do you work? You don't have to be specific if it would make you feel uncomfortable... reason I ask is most places do a background check and it amazes me that they would miss this but you found it in public records.

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2015, 06:27 PM
This is why I don't like the sex offenders list. It treats guys like this the same as guys who actually raped children. It really is unfair to people like him that have to live with this stigma for the rest of their lives. If they can't distinguish between real sex offenders and guys like him then they shouldn't have the list at all.

Yep. There really should be degrees to this crime.

And each person on the list should have their records open for the public with a detailed description of the charge.

GloryDayz
03-16-2015, 07:12 PM
where do you work? You don't have to be specific if it would make you feel uncomfortable... reason I ask is most places do a background check and it amazes me that they would miss this but you found it in public records.

New guy is all Perry Mason.... Like... Rep!

http://retrobob57.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/perry-3-gif.gif?w=600

Brock
03-16-2015, 07:15 PM

And each person on the list should have their records open for the public with a detailed description of the charge.

They do. There are people on there with "urinating in public" as the crime.

alnorth
03-16-2015, 07:16 PM

I don't think the list should exist at all, for anyone, for any crime.

Either we are fine with them being out of jail, or we are not. If we think someone is dangerous, then perhaps they should not have been released. When someone serves their time, they should be able to try to lead a normal life again.

Brock
03-16-2015, 07:17 PM
My friend is a registered offender because when he was 17, he banged his 15 year old girlfriend, and her parents pressed charges.

Brock
03-16-2015, 07:19 PM

Either we are fine with them being out of jail, or we are not. If we think someone is dangerous, then perhaps they should not have been released. When someone serves their time, they should be able to try to lead a normal life again.

People who molest children have a high recidivism rate. We need to know who they are and where they are.

alnorth
03-16-2015, 07:22 PM
People who molest children have a high recidivism rate. We need to know who they are and where they are.

If they are truly that dangerous, then shouldn't it be a life sentence? This offender list crap is not really going to stop someone from molesting kids, all he has to do is hop on a bus and travel a few miles, and no one in that neighborhood will have ever heard of him.

Brock
03-16-2015, 07:25 PM
If they are truly that dangerous, then shouldn't it be a life sentence? This offender list crap is not really going to stop someone from molesting kids, all he has to do is hop on a bus and travel a few miles, and no one in that neighborhood will have ever heard of him.

I agree that they shouldn't be let out. But since they are, people in a neighborhood need to know they are there.

splatbass
03-16-2015, 07:28 PM
My friend is a registered offender because when he was 17, he banged his 15 year old girlfriend, and her parents pressed charges.

When I was young if both kids were under 18 there was no thought of it being a crime. A lot of people who were teenagers in the 70s would be sex offenders under todays laws. Can you imagine being in your 50s and being on the sex offenders list from something you did when you were 17 (and horny as a...17 year old)? That is the problem I have with the sex offenders list.

In a just country only true sex offenders would be on that list for life, teenagers doing what teenagers do and people pissing behind a tree in a park wouldn't.

KC native
03-16-2015, 07:28 PM

The problem is that not all of them re-offend. Yes, true pedophiles have an extremely high recidivism rate but we don't have an accurate way to predict who will re-offend at this time. We can also increase their chance of living a somewhat normal life after that by avoiding putting them in certain situations.

alnorth
03-16-2015, 07:32 PM
The problem is that not all of them re-offend. Yes, true pedophiles have an extremely high recidivism rate but we don't have an accurate way to predict who will re-offend at this time. We can also increase their chance of living a somewhat normal life after that by avoiding putting them in certain situations.

The list makes it almost impossible to lead a normal life, so any possible rehabilitative effect is doomed to failure, probably increasing recidivism.

On the other hand, if you believe recidivism is at or near 100%, then the list does not help, at all. It is not hard at all for him to offend if he wants to, all it does is give people a false sense of security and a temptation to go vigilante. The argument of "well since its not life (or a sufficiently long prison term) we need lists. Bullcrap, thats the easy way out, politicians will change the law if the people demand it.

Either way the list is crap, and should not exist, for anyone, for any crime.

Hammock Parties
03-16-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm surprised none of the chicks I've banged have tried to get me to register because I know I offended some of them.

alnorth
03-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Its probably a moot argument anyway, since we're now in the age of the internet. Privacy is a myth, and anyone who still thinks privacy exists is only setting themselves up to be hurt. I have no doubt that if the supreme court ruled tomorrow that these lists were unconstitutional, non-profit and private groups would spring up all over the country, monitoring new court records, keeping tabs on everyone, and offering their databases up for free.

People who offend are screwed for life either way, even if the government stops maintaining the lists.

bdj23
03-16-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm surprised none of the chicks I've banged have tried to get me to register because I know I offended some of them.

No way you've banged multiple women

Hootie
03-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Are you joking this time or is this real? We never know with you.

Hammock Parties
03-16-2015, 07:59 PM
No way you've banged multiple women

LMAO

I'm 33, dude. It's not like I'm morbidly obese, ugly or 5-7 or something. Eventually I was bound to get mine. Chicks dig tall guys with broad shoulders and skinny waists. Nature was always on my side.

loochy
03-16-2015, 08:01 PM
LMAO

I'm 33, dude. It's not like I'm morbidly obese, ugly or 5-7 or something. Eventually I was bound to get mine.

That's what xztop123 said

Hammock Parties
03-16-2015, 08:01 PM
That's what xztop123 said

Almost forgot: strong chin.

Gonzo
03-16-2015, 08:02 PM
If your company does background checks, they know about it, so telling your boss's boss isn't going to do you any good. Your options are to live with it and make sure you don't see him around little children or look for another job inside or outside the company.

This X11,000.
If your company doesn't do backgrounds, then get a new one since they're in the dark ages.

seclark
03-16-2015, 08:07 PM
He could have been busted with an underage prostitute....you just don't know.

Either have the balls to ask him or shut up and take your pay check.

yeah, i kinda lean toward this. if it's an issue w/you, just ask the guy.
i mean, don't scream it out in a fuckin staff meeting, but catch him off to one side...like the mens room, or the elevator and just ask him.
sec

cabletech94
03-16-2015, 08:14 PM
im not touching that with a 10 foot pole.

/chef

Hootie
03-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Don't take your kids around him and leave him alone. Pretty simple. You're not in charge of hiring employees.

Lex Luthor
03-16-2015, 09:12 PM
I believe this question was asked earlier in the thread, but I don't believe it was ever answered: How did you find out his information? Were you checking his name against the sex offender registries?

Rain Man
03-16-2015, 09:14 PM
yeah, i kinda lean toward this. if it's an issue w/you, just ask the guy.
i mean, don't scream it out in a ****in staff meeting, but catch him off to one side...like the mens room, or the elevator and just ask him.
sec

Maybe not the men's room.

splatbass
03-16-2015, 09:17 PM
Maybe not the men's room.

If he is over 14 it is probably safe enough.

Rausch
03-16-2015, 09:19 PM
LMAO

I'm 33, dude. It's not like I'm morbidly obese, ugly or 5-7 or something.

Actually, you've been all three...:evil:

Rain Man
03-16-2015, 09:32 PM
If he is over 14 it is probably safe enough.

How tall is loochy? Even if he's over 14, he shouldn't do unless he's at least 5'-9".

suzzer99
03-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Oh hell man, don't sweat it. That's just normal for them people.:D

Racism confirmed still dead.

Rain Man
03-16-2015, 10:09 PM

How do you know where his identifying marks are? HOW DO YOU KNOW?

TLO
03-16-2015, 10:37 PM
LMAO

I'm 33, dude. It's not like I'm morbidly obese, ugly or 5-7 or something. Eventually I was bound to get mine. Chicks dig tall guys with broad shoulders and skinny waists. Nature was always on my side.

You also have 150k+ posts on this website alone, I see why he was skeptical.

EDIT: I'm sorry, 174,803 posts to be exact.

JohnnyHammersticks
03-16-2015, 11:10 PM
You could report him.

Or...you could start wearing diapers and a beanie to work and hope it makes him horny enough to give you a promotion.

Hammock Parties
03-16-2015, 11:11 PM
You also have 150k+ posts on this website alone, I see why he was skeptical.

EDIT: I'm sorry, 174,803 posts to be exact.

Chicks dig posts.

BWillie
03-16-2015, 11:54 PM
During a background check this would have come up. HR and your boss both know about it. You doing anything at work, even discussing it would be perceived as retaliatory. Thus putting your head on the chopping block rather than his. The company is going to look out for the company. Every company has at least one person in it that has been convicted of a crime that each and every one of us would find reprehensible. You make an issue of it only puts the company in jeopardy of a lawsuit. You will be gone before him if that happens. Tread carefully.

I would think the exact opposite would be true. The company wouldn't want to be known, at least publicly, as a company the hires pedophiles.

Personally i get much more worked up if i was working with and for people of violent crimes, but thats just me. That would have a much greater potential of something happened to me than a guy like this

WeathermanKumke
03-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Sounds like Bryan Busby. Only he sexually assaults his interns

BlackOp
03-17-2015, 12:41 AM
Projecting your concept of morality on a fellow co-worker is a bad idea....not your call. Not your business...he already got busted. If I were a boss and you came at me with this..I wouldn't trust you. Rats are universally hated..

JD10367
03-17-2015, 04:49 AM
Meh, I've had better. /CP

loochy
03-17-2015, 05:09 AM
How do you know where his identifying marks are? HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Because tattoo on his left hand.

loochy
03-17-2015, 05:15 AM
Projecting your concept of morality on a fellow co-worker is a bad idea.

What is being projected? It's bad to be uncomfortable around a pedo?

If I were a boss and you came at me with this..I wouldn't trust you.

What am I coming at my boss with? I'd just rather work in another department. Thw the boss is terribad anyway...he's not smart about our product, not well educated, not a nice guy, not a good leader, and now this on top of it all. The ONLY thing he has is status as a former military buddy.

rats are universally hated
So are pedophiles and dickheads (apparently dude is both)

Coochie liquor
03-17-2015, 06:34 AM
Killing a pedophile should be worthy of a medal.

This, all day!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
03-17-2015, 07:19 AM

Or your cousin's side of the story is bullshit

Hootie
03-17-2015, 07:34 AM
Or your cousin's side of the story is bullshit
I tend to agree with you here ...

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2015, 07:38 AM
You can't cure a pedophile. Kill them all.

The list is very useful in this regard.

19 yr old Guys who bang 17 yr old girls should not be on the list.

BucEyedPea
03-17-2015, 07:40 AM

Castration fits the crime better. Afterall, they didn't kill anyone either.

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2015, 07:41 AM

I never fuck children and I never go to church.

Who's the better person?

Msmith
03-17-2015, 07:45 AM
If your boss is a woman, would that fact change your opinion about this case?

loochy
03-17-2015, 07:47 AM

The list is very useful in this regard.

19 yr old Guys who bang 17 yr old girls should not be on the list.

Well, the California list actually has the law that was violated.

In this case, it wasn't one of the "technical" cases as described above.

288. (a) Except as provided in subdivision (i), any person who
willfully and lewdly commits any lewd or lascivious act, including
any of the acts constituting other crimes provided for in Part 1,
upon or with the body, or any part or member thereof, of a child who
is under the age of 14 years, with the intent of arousing, appealing
to, or gratifying the lust, passions, or sexual desires of that
person or the child, is guilty of a felony and shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison for three, six, or eight years.

After thinking on this more, I think my surprise/shock is that this company would hire a felon...

By the way, I did request a transfer and it was granted. This guy is having a ton of morale problems (unrelated to this sex offender issue) with his employees and others have moved out as well. I can't figure out why they are keeping him as manager with so many personnel issues.

loochy
03-17-2015, 07:50 AM
If your boss is a woman, would that fact change your opinion about this case?

no.

1) the fact that this was with someone under 14 makes it more icky

2) if he was less of a crappy person, less of a crappy boss, or was actually otherwise smart or good at his job i might not be so fast to be angry

KCUnited
03-17-2015, 07:52 AM
Well, the California list actually has the law that was violated.

In this case, it wasn't one of the "technical" cases as described above.

After thinking on this more, I think my surprise/shock is that this company would hire a felon...

By the way, I did request a transfer and it was granted. This guy is having a ton of morale problems (unrelated to this sex offender issue) with his employees and others have moved out as well. I can't figure out why they are keeping him as manager with so many personnel issues.

Maybe he's not alone in his fetish.

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2015, 07:52 AM

Well, yeah. Ideally, the real child fuckers should rot in prison or be executed.

loochy
03-17-2015, 07:53 AM
Maybe he's not alone in his fetish.

note: i don't work for penn state

Chief Roundup
03-17-2015, 07:54 AM
Castration fits the crime better. Afterall, they didn't kill anyone either.

That will not stop them from using another object.

loochy
03-17-2015, 07:57 AM
That will not stop them from using another object.

castration = remove balls = no more sex drive

tooge
03-17-2015, 08:03 AM

I disagree with this. He's a fucking child molester. They deserve death, nothing less. I'd take him out for beers. Get him real hammered, and then beat his ass. Make sure you have a solid alibi.

stevieray
03-17-2015, 08:03 AM

By the way, I did request a transfer and it was granted. .

do you know the full story?

did they ask why you requested a transfer?

loochy
03-17-2015, 08:07 AM
do you know the full story?

did they ask why you requested a transfer?

1.) nope. All I know is conviction of California penal code 288(a)

2.) Yes. This particular issue wasn't part of the explanation, however. As I've said several times before, the man is a crap human being otherwise as well and I'm not the first that has had major issues with him.

BlackOp
03-17-2015, 08:16 AM

2.) Yes. This particular issue wasn't part of the explanation, however. As I've said several times before, the man is a crap human being otherwise as well and I'm not the first that has had major issues with him.

I was just saying..you took time to research your boss...that you dont like...and found out something about his past. You're contemplating using this information in an attempt to get him fired. You dont know the details of what happened...and its not really your place to play juror and judge.

I would just leave it alone...messing with another man's livelihood never ends well. I'm sure the people who you would present this information to... might wonder why you are creepin your boss...it may backfire on you.

Fire Me Boy!
03-17-2015, 08:18 AM
I disagree with this. He's a ****ing child molester. They deserve death, nothing less. I'd take him out for beers. Get him real hammered, and then beat his ass. Make sure you have a solid alibi.

You don't know he's a child molester. You know he's been convicted of "lewd and lascivious acts," but we know from many other cases that can range from exposing himself to fingering the kid. Without more details about the crime other than the law he was charged with violating, you can't pass judgment like that.

And until our laws and punishments are changed, the fact is he served his time, whatever it was. Let the guy live a normal life now.

loochy
03-17-2015, 08:23 AM
I was just saying..you took time to research your boss...that you dont like...and found out something about his past.

No I didn't. A coworker showed me and said "look what a google search found." Sure enough, it was the first 5 hits on his name.

Your contemplating using this information in an attempt to get him fired. Where did I say that? I'm even MORE uncomfortable working for the guy now.

You dont know the details of what happened...and its not really your place to play juror and judge. He was convicted. I know enough.

I would just leave it alone...messing with another man's livelihood never ends well. I'm sure the people who you would present this information to would wonder why you are creepin your boss...it may backfire on you. I'm messing with his livelihood? What are you talking about? I just want away from the dude.

stevieray
03-17-2015, 08:23 AM

I think the transfer was a good idea.

Put it behind you and be thankful it didn't get in the way of your job.

btw, hows the torn muscle healing?

loochy
03-17-2015, 08:29 AM
I think the transfer was a good idea.

Put it behind you and be thankful it didn't get in the way of your job.

The guy's record speaks for itself. I expect something to happen to him soon. He's the only manager here with these continued issues with proven good employees.

btw, hows the torn muscle healing?

It's not. It was completely torn off at the tendon, so there is no real healing that can take place. I elected to not have surgery right away since I had taken FMLA to take care of my newborn son (which, ironically enough, caused major issues with this boss - I have an open case with the ethics department regarding this and him). I couldn't recover from surgery and take care of him at the same time. I might still have it in the future. For right now my left pec is a funny droop.

stevieray
03-17-2015, 08:31 AM
The guy's record speaks for itself. I expect something to happen to him soon. He's the only manager here with these continued issues with proven good employees.

It's not. It was completely torn off at the tendon, so there is no real healing that can take place. I elected to not have surgery right away since I had taken FMLA to take care of my newborn son (which, ironically enough, caused major issues with this boss - I have an open case with the ethics department regarding this and him). I couldn't recover from surgery and take care of him at the same time. I might still have it in the future. For right now my left pec is a funny droop.
damn, what a bummer.

sorry, man!

BlackOp
03-17-2015, 08:31 AM
No I didn't. A coworker showed me and said "look what a google search found." Sure enough, it was the first 5 hits on his name.

Where did I say that? I'm even MORE uncomfortable working for the guy now.

He was convicted. I know enough.

I'm messing with his livelihood? What are you talking about? I just want away from the dude.

Maybe I misunderstood...I thought you were going to go to his boss with it. Yeah..just get away from him and move on..

People who are fucked up..usually will incriminate themselves over time..

Fire Me Boy!
03-17-2015, 08:36 AM
He was convicted. I know enough.

That's bullshit, dude. You have no idea what he did, just the charge he was convicted of.

loochy
03-17-2015, 08:38 AM
That's bullshit, dude. You have no idea what he did, just the charge he was convicted of.

Well I do have an idea of what he did based on the charge. He willfully and lewdly committed a lewd or lascivious act, including any of the acts constituting other crimes provided for in Part 1, upon or with the body, or any part or member there of, of a child who is under the age of 14 years, with the intent of arousing, appealing to, or gratifying the lust, passions, or sexual desires of that person or the child.

Also, why is it bullshit to be upset by that?

loochy
03-17-2015, 08:38 AM
Maybe I misunderstood...I thought you were going to go to his boss with it. Yeah..just get away from him and move on..

People who are ****ed up..usually will incriminate themselves over time..

Yeah, I'm out and I feel relieved now.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:44 AM
I guess there's only a few jobs in the whole world where I could work with someone like that.

I can't really think of any right now but I was trying to be fair.

stevieray
03-17-2015, 08:49 AM

He's a brand new father. I can understand why it made him feel uncomfortable.

Nothing wrong from wanting to distance himself. It's not judgement on the guy, rather rectifying the situation. For himself.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:50 AM
Ooo parole officer.

Yay I found one.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:53 AM
Is assassin a job or just a title?

Nzoner
03-17-2015, 08:53 AM

Damn good advice,my bro-in-law was at a party and a girl that looked every bit of 20 started hitting on him and ooops ended up she had gotten dolled up snuck out of the house and attended the party.Poor bastard did time as well.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Obviously the problem is parties and alcohol.

Fire Me Boy!
03-17-2015, 08:59 AM
He's a brand new father. I can understand why it made him feel uncomfortable.

Nothing wrong from wanting to distance himself. It's not judgement on the guy, rather rectifying the situation. For himself.

No problem with him distancing himself, I said as much in my first post. I'm glad he asked for a transfer without bringing this up.

TribalElder
03-17-2015, 09:01 AM
Penn State internship

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:02 AM
Penn State internship

Fucking A.

Nzoner
03-17-2015, 09:09 AM
hey if it's good enough for Danny Elfman :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jItz-uNjoZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish
03-17-2015, 09:16 AM
Probably want to ignore that LinkedIn request....

tooge
03-17-2015, 09:21 AM
You don't know he's a child molester. You know he's been convicted of "lewd and lascivious acts," but we know from many other cases that can range from exposing himself to fingering the kid. Without more details about the crime other than the law he was charged with violating, you can't pass judgment like that.

And until our laws and punishments are changed, the fact is he served his time, whatever it was. Let the guy live a normal life now.

So if he fingered a little kid, you think that kid is "living a normal life now"? I don't. Yes we have laws, and yes we have punishments. Unfortunately, the punishment doesn't always fit the crime. Nobody will change my opinion on this. I have two kids. If a 53 year old man committed lewd and lascivious acts against either of them, I'd find a way to kill him. Period

Fire Me Boy!
03-17-2015, 09:23 AM
So if he fingered a little kid, you think that kid is "living a normal life now"? I don't. Yes we have laws, and yes we have punishments. Unfortunately, the punishment doesn't always fit the crime. Nobody will change my opinion on this. I have two kids. If a 53 year old man committed lewd and lascivious acts against either of them, I'd find a way to kill him. Period

My point is you don't know that's what he did. You're saying death to a guy who maybe just exposed himself. I don't think that's a just punishment.

KC native
03-17-2015, 09:28 AM

And then you would go to prison.

Emotionally driven with anger problems=a conviction.

Cold and calculating=a chance to get away with murder.

You aren't cold and calculating.

loochy
03-17-2015, 09:28 AM
You're saying death to a guy who maybe just exposed himself.

288(a) states:

...upon or with the body, or any part or member thereof...

that is touching.

288.4 is exposure

KC native
03-17-2015, 09:29 AM
288(a) states:

...upon or with the body, or any part or member thereof...

that is touching.

288.4 is exposure

Are you upset that he didn't touch you in a provocative manner?

loochy
03-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Are you upset that he didn't touch you in a provocative manner?

Well kind of. He's ugly though...

I looked at the laws because I was HOPING this was maybe a case of him peeing somewhere and a kid saw or maybe a case of getting with a 17 year old when he was 19 or something. No such luck.

tooge
03-17-2015, 09:33 AM
My point is you don't know that's what he did. You're saying death to a guy who maybe just exposed himself. I don't think that's a just punishment.

I disagree. It's like a gateway drug. I would bet a guy that will expose himself to kids is eventually touching them, and it would get worse from there. We hear about it all the time in the news. Some lowlife that is convicted of some lesser sexual crime, only to end up killing a kid later. Why give them the chance. Again, my opinion on this wont change. I think for an adult to do that, they have to be whacked out to the point that there is no help for rehabilitating them. FFS, the guy was 53 years old. He ought to know better.

A better model would be to start executing these fucks, and then when one of these sick bastards pulls a crime like this, its pretty easy to just say "hey, he knew what happens to people that do what he did" and off his ass.

Maybe I'm a bad person, but I'd run this shit all the way to the top of the company and ruin the guy. But that's just me.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:34 AM
Even at 14 when I'd con older guys into taking me out, I always thought, "no way you can be this stupid."

I feel bad for guys, it's so ridiculous how old we can look with makeup and a push up bra, but if you can't humorously ask a girl to prove her age, then you shouldn't get sex privileges.

loochy
03-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Maybe I'm a bad person, but I'd run this shit all the way to the top of the company and ruin the guy. But that's just me.

Well they HAVE to know, so there's no point in that. I guaran-damn-tee you they know.

loochy
03-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Even at 14 when I'd con older guys into taking me out, I always thought, "no way you can be this stupid."

I feel bad for guys, it's so ridiculous how old we can look with makeup and a push up bra, but if you can't humorously ask a girl to prove her age, then you shouldn't get sex privileges.

he was 53 at time of arrest

tooge
03-17-2015, 09:36 AM
he was 53 at time of arrest

Bingo.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:37 AM
... I can't even find a sexual attraction for an 18 year old anymore.

Fire Me Boy!
03-17-2015, 09:37 AM
I disagree. It's like a gateway drug. I would bet a guy that will expose himself to kids is eventually touching them, and it would get worse from there. We hear about it all the time in the news. Some lowlife that is convicted of some lesser sexual crime, only to end up killing a kid later. Why give them the chance. Again, my opinion on this wont change. I think for an adult to do that, they have to be whacked out to the point that there is no help for rehabilitating them. FFS, the guy was 53 years old. He ought to know better.

A better model would be to start executing these ****s, and then when one of these sick bastards pulls a crime like this, its pretty easy to just say "hey, he knew what happens to people that do what he did" and off his ass.

Executing someone because you think they just might maybe could possibly do something worse later is a horrific idea.

Nzoner
03-17-2015, 09:38 AM

Yeah but in the case of my bro-in-law wtf was a girl that age doing at an adult party?She got in no trouble whatsoever and imo that shit isn't right either.

KC native
03-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Well kind of. He's ugly though...

I looked at the laws because I was HOPING this was maybe a case of him peeing somewhere and a kid saw or maybe a case of getting with a 17 year old when he was 19 or something. No such luck.

Ok, I was just making sure there wasn't a jealousy thing going on.

LMAO

The Franchise
03-17-2015, 09:40 AM

You just haven't found the right one.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah but in the case of my bro-in-law wtf was a girl that age doing at an adult party?She got in no trouble whatsoever and imo that shit isn't right either.

What trouble should the 14 year old have gotten?

loochy
03-17-2015, 09:42 AM

death sentence

loochy
03-17-2015, 09:43 AM

you sure?

Katipan
You just haven't found the right one.

Since I haven't met them all, I can't overly disagree with you. I bet there's a quiet guy in a university library right now doing crunches in between dissertations, but I don't have the time to go find him.

Pasta Little Brioni
Loochy do you like movies about gladiators?

The Franchise
Since I haven't met them all, I can't overly disagree with you. I bet there's a quiet guy in a university library right now doing crunches in between dissertations, but I don't have the time to go find him.

Well I guess that's your loss then. I bet he has the hookup for great weed as well.

KC native

She should have had to work for loochy's boss.

Katipan
you sure?

I try. They all remind me of Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo and Juliet.

Nzoner
03-17-2015, 09:44 AM

You're getting all dolled up with the intent of going to a party and acting like a woman?Sorry,there's some fault there as well and if not with the girl then with the parents.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Well I guess that's your loss then. I bet he has the hookup for great weed as well.

Lol

I get to go play with pounds and pounds of the stuff in 2 hours ;)

The Franchise
03-17-2015, 09:45 AM
Lol

I hate you.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:45 AM
You're getting all dolled up with the intent of going to a party and acting like a woman?Sorry,there's some fault there as well and if not with the girl then with the parents.

Ok. She's to blame for being there.

Who ran the party? Who didn't warn your bro? Who gave her alcohol? Who didn't call her parents?

Nzoner
03-17-2015, 09:46 AM
Lol

:(

loochy
03-17-2015, 09:46 AM

Who ran the party? Who didn't warn your bro? Who gave her alcohol? Who didn't call her parents?

Who didn't scan her ID through the electronic scanner before letting her into the party?

Nzoner
03-17-2015, 09:49 AM

I think you said it earlier with alcohol and parties and while I agree with you he should have jokingly asked her age it just sucked that it cost him three years of his life while she had no repercussions from it.

The Franchise
03-17-2015, 09:49 AM
One of the scariest moments of my life....

Myself and three friends (all in the military) used to live about a mile from the U of A campus in Arizona. We had a 4 bedroom house and we used to throw parties all of the time. One party....everyone is just having a good time and somehow a wet t-shirt contest takes place. All good right? It was until after it was over and the cops showed up. We've got 3 girls in one of the bathrooms changing into dry clothes and they're freaking out and tell us that they're 17. I about killed my roommate because he told me they were all 21. Luckily we didn't get busted for anything....but after that....we checked EVERYONE's IDs.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:51 AM
I think we all know what my hands look like by now.

http://s21.postimg.org/vhi7ru3qv/11007581_1023667607647556_826368650_n.jpg

The Franchise
03-17-2015, 09:52 AM
I think we all know what my hands look like by now.

http://s21.postimg.org/vhi7ru3qv/11007581_1023667607647556_826368650_n.jpg

You've got man hands.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:53 AM
My hands are delicate with longer fingers than most men.

AND Dickys penis.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 10:38 AM
well the 14 year old snuck out ... (mind you, she's 14...he couldn't tell she was 14?!?!? come the fuck on)...

and then he proceeded to bang her

...and then she told on him

...uhm

it doesn't add up, man

if girls that young are going to be that slutty on a 1 night basis they aren't just gonna go bang someone and then tell on them and say 'omg'

i guess unless he got caught red handed

but still

a girl might look 18ish as a 14 year old but if you talk to her for 3 fuggin minutes you can tell she's a freakin' kid

no excuses for that

Hootie
03-17-2015, 10:41 AM
I literally lease apartments to college aged kids every day and I can tell which ones are fresh/soph and which ones are upperclassmen

...you can certainly tell when someone is a damn high schooler (or a middle schooler, for that matter)

...and as for the "he just peed in the wrong bathroom!"

that's a load of crap

no judge is going to look at that case (or DA), realize someone was drunk, and then say, "welp! you peed in the wrong bathroom. Therefore, you're now a sex offender!"

I love the stories the guilty make up to make them feel less guilty (and often get sympathy from those who buy into their bullshit stories)

Hootie
03-17-2015, 10:43 AM
and blah blah blah

I've heard the stories about "public urination" in a park leading to registering as a sex offender ...

yeah, again ... you'd have to have a real shitty lawyer or a real shitty record for that to happen

no judge/jury or prosecutor in this country is going to penalize a productive, tax paying member of society for being drunk one time and peeing in a park and being caught.

they aren't going to just say, "welp! now you're fucked! sex offender!"

Bugeater
03-17-2015, 10:54 AM
well the 14 year old snuck out ... (mind you, she's 14...he couldn't tell she was 14?!?!? come the fuck on)...

and then he proceeded to bang her

...and then she told on him

...uhm

it doesn't add up, man

if girls that young are going to be that slutty on a 1 night basis they aren't just gonna go bang someone and then tell on them and say 'omg'

i guess unless he got caught red handed

but still

a girl might look 18ish as a 14 year old but if you talk to her for 3 fuggin minutes you can tell she's a freakin' kid

no excuses for that
Hell if nothing else cut off a leg and count the rings

KC native
03-17-2015, 11:59 AM
and blah blah blah

I've heard the stories about "public urination" in a park leading to registering as a sex offender ...

yeah, again ... you'd have to have a real shitty lawyer or a real shitty record for that to happen

no judge/jury or prosecutor in this country is going to penalize a productive, tax paying member of society for being drunk one time and peeing in a park and being caught.

I guess your experience as a habitual date rapist has made you an expert with regards to sexual offenses and the related laws.

I'm happy that you've done something productive with that.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Mmm, date rape

Brock
03-17-2015, 12:36 PM
and blah blah blah

You're a dumbass. 13 states REQUIRE you by law to be a registered sex offender for urinating in public.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:39 PM
and you can get spend 5 years in prison and pay a fine of $250,000 for copying "The Hunger Games" and giving it to a friend

KC native
03-17-2015, 12:41 PM
and you can get spend 5 years in prison and pay a fine of $250,000 for copying "The Hunger Games" and giving it to a friend

YASSSSSS We're going to get to see hootie show his expertise. I tried to get him to expound upon it, but was unsuccessful.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:41 PM
Brock, you may be charged with a FELONY for pissing in public, but you'd have to have a damn terrible record or a damn terrible lawyer, or you'd have to be in the middle of a park in broad daylight with your wang out and trying to pee on little boys and girls for that FELONY to stick.

There is no way you're going to register as a sex offender for peeing in a park at 8 PM on a tree and then getting caught doing so ... the police officer may charge you by the book ... but the DA is going to plea that down to a slap on the wrist faster than you can get a public defender.

The naivety on this board is fascinating.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:42 PM
Brock, you may be charged with a FELONY for pissing in public, but you'd have to have a damn terrible record or a damn terrible lawyer, or you'd have to be in the middle of a park in broad daylight with your wang out and trying to pee on little boys and girls for that FELONY to stick.

There is no way you're going to register as a sex offender for peeing in a park at 8 PM on a tree and then getting caught doing so ... the police officer may charge you by the book ... but the DA is going to plea that down to a slap on the wrist faster than you can get a public defender.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:44 PM
there is no real expertise, it's just common sense

if you're black, poor, or a scumbag ... sure ... maybe they'll throw the book at you.

But unless you're playing swords with someone's little boy in a 1 person porta-potty ... you're not registering as a sex offender for peeing in public

Lex Luthor
03-17-2015, 12:45 PM

A better model would be to start executing these ****s, and then when one of these sick bastards pulls a crime like this, its pretty easy to just say "hey, he knew what happens to people that do what he did" and off his ass.

I can't help but laugh at the irony of the avatar you chose. It doesn't really fit very well with your posts.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again".

Imon Yourside
You're a dumbass. 13 states REQUIRE you by law to be a registered sex offender for urinating in public.

Hope no one saw me the other night then.

Brock
Oh, ok. There we have it, from a man of the world, legal expert "Hootie" from chiefsplanet, who knows all the ins and outs.

What a fucking moron.LMAO

Lex Luthor
03-17-2015, 12:48 PM

there is no real expertise, it's just common sense

if you're black, poor, or a scumbag ... sure ... maybe they'll throw the book at you.

But unless you're playing swords with someone's little boy in a 1 person porta-potty ... you're not registering as a sex offender for peeing in public
Where did you get your law degree from again?

A lot of people think they know things they really do not know because "it's just common sense".

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Hmm

Welp. I don't know what to tell you, Brock. Other than the fact you're not going to register as a sex offender for taking a piss on a public golf course on hole 11 because you can't find a porta-potty.

BUT IT'S THE LAW!

KC native
03-17-2015, 12:50 PM
Oh, ok. There we have it, from a man of the world, legal expert "Hootie" from chiefsplanet, who knows all the ins and outs.

What a fucking moron.LMAO

dude, he knows it because it's common sense that he picked up while waiting tables and getting black out drunk.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:52 PM
"hey Bill!? you're a sex offender?!?"

"yeah, you know, I was walking the back 9 at Public Iron Horse and I had to take a piss ... so I took it behind that sand trap over there and someone saw me! Well, it's REQUIRED that public urination results in registering as a sex offender in our state so...yep! Now I'm a sex offender!!!!"

...and I'm the moron

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:55 PM
I don't need a law degree to know that SIMPLY PEEING IN PUBLIC, REGARDLESS OF STATE won't land you as a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.

If it takes a law degree to know that, then I guess I'm Judge Judy.

But hey, the next time you're walking your public golf course and take a piss behind that tree on hole 13 ... realize, you're committing a felony, and you will have to register as a sex offender! 84 year old starter Billy Bob will be watching!

Hootie
03-17-2015, 12:56 PM
and Brock, I don't expect a rebuttal from you now ... but realize that we both know you just got pwned, brah

Brock
03-17-2015, 12:57 PM
"hey Bill!? you're a sex offender?!?"

"yeah, you know, I was walking the back 9 at Public Iron Horse and I had to take a piss ... so I took it behind that sand trap over there and someone saw me! Well, it's REQUIRED that public urination results in registering as a sex offender in our state so...yep! Now I'm a sex offender!!!!"

...and I'm the moron

Yes, you are a moron. You're offering nothing but ignorant opinion. The facts are what they are.

Brock
03-17-2015, 01:00 PM
and Brock, I don't expect a rebuttal from you now ... but realize that we both know you just got pwned, brah

Think what you want. I could post link after link that shows you to be wrong, stupidly and willfully wrong, but I won't waste my time further arguing with a silly loser in life such as yourself.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 01:00 PM
the facts are what they are?

yikes!

I really shouldn't have given my VUDU password to my sister, then. I am going to prison for 5 years for letting her watch Hunger Games on my account :(

and I REALLY DODGED A BULLET last year on the links all those times I took a piss on my public course

...thank God

because we all know the law is black and white, right?

(moron)

Hootie
03-17-2015, 01:01 PM
OK EVERYONE WHO GOLFS

REMEMBER

THE LAW IS THE LAW

IF YOU PISS ON YOUR PUBLIC COURSE, YOU'RE A SEX OFFENDER

IT'S THE LAW

ONE PEE BEHIND A SAND TRAP = SEX OFFENDER FOR LIFE

THE LAW IS THE LAW

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:32 PM
Man problems

Hootie
03-17-2015, 08:34 PM
I figured this thread was going to die when Brock couldn't find an answer to being a registered sex offender for taking a piss behind a public golf course sand trap ...

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:37 PM
When is the last time you had your prostate checked? And not just for fun?

Hootie
03-17-2015, 08:38 PM
never

the thought of that makes me want to cry

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Can you make it through the front 9 without peeing?

Hootie
03-17-2015, 08:42 PM
depends on how much I've been drinking, clearly

but man, we might as well rename hole 14 the "sex predator" because damn, there are thousands of men that have to register as sex offenders every year for taking a leak by a tree on that hole

you know

since it's A FEDERAL LAW

I'm still awaiting sentence for copying Hunger Games and giving it to my sister. 5 years and $250K.

Man!

Date rapist!
Sex Offender!
Pirate!

I'M THE WORST

Brock
03-17-2015, 08:48 PM
I figured this thread was going to die when Brock couldn't find an answer to being a registered sex offender for taking a piss behind a public golf course sand trap ...

"Couldn't find an answer"? LMAO you are one silly son of a bitch. I brought facts, you brought inane hypotheticals and ignorant opinions. You're a loser, hootie. Straight up.

Brock
03-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Anybody want to venture a guess how long hootie will be working dead end, loser jobs? Based on what we see here, I'll lay odds on TILL DEATH.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 08:51 PM
you didn't bring facts

I can guarantee you that there are a VERY VERY VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of people who piss in public that register as sex offenders. And I'm even talking about the ones who get caught.

Again, though, you clearly don't understand the part of the law that states "PUNISHABLE UP TO"

somehow you just assume the max penalty is the law

so again

I hope you don't share your Netflix account you pirating son of a bitch! Have fun serving those 5 years in prison, cock sucker!

Hootie
03-17-2015, 08:52 PM
you know how I know when I get under someone's skin!?!?

they start bashing my profession like they know what it is I do and how much I make

for as pathetic as I am, Brock ... you're not making a very good case that you're not right there with me, guy! ;)

burt
03-18-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm surprised either of the chicks I've banged have tried to get me to register because I know I offended some of them.

FYP

BWillie
03-18-2015, 01:53 PM

Typical stupid emotional response. He messed with my family, he must die!!!

BigMeatballDave
03-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Typical stupid emotional response.

Not really.

Because most people would want to kill the person who molested their child. I know I would.

GloryDayz
03-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Typical stupid emotional response. He messed with my family, he must die!!!

Wait, what?????

BigCatDaddy
03-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Hootie and his back to back and back to back to back post kill me. It's like a someone on speed that just can't STFU LMAO

loochy
03-18-2015, 03:09 PM
Wait, what?????

oh, dont hurt him because society blah blah not his fault blah blah

Valiant
03-18-2015, 03:52 PM
I guess i am not understanding the defense. A quick google search on it states 13 states require you to be listed as a sex offender(only 2 require a minor present) if caught in public. No ifs ands or buts.

this whole golf course defense is foolish. No cop is going to come out the bushes to arrest you. From reading the search, it is drunks caught peeing on buildings. If you are caught trying to conceal it most cops will warn you. If your dumbass does it in those states and you get arrested for it you are fucked.

if you really believe opposite go test it out. Pee in public while an officer or children are around to watch and let us see how it goes.

Hootie
03-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Valiant, if you really think that A JUDGE, JURY AND PROSECUTOR are going to make someone who is drunk that pees on a building in public register as a sex offender you are a complete fucking moron.

You do realize people, when they get arrested, are always charged with the most serious offense an officer can charge them with and then, after retaining counsel, the DA decides what it is they are going to plea it down to if they are interested in doing a plea.

There is no FUCKING WAY IN THE WORLD a drunk who pees on a building is going to register as a sex offender.

None.

None.

JFC

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Is Hootie still making dumb comments about the legal sys-

Valiant, if you really think that A JUDGE, JURY AND PROS-

Check.

Hootie
03-18-2015, 04:55 PM
I will give it to this board, though, the naivety is fantastic !

"hey barry, why are you working at MC Sports?!"

"well Tim, I went out to celebrate my bachelor's degree and I pissed in the road in front of a police officer and my state required public urination offenders to register as a sex offender so they could never again become a productive member of society!!!!!"

...lmfao

seriously guys

when you see that warning before a movie about spending 5 years in prison and facing a $250K fine ... by golly ... I bet you'd never dare!? Eh?

I bet you'd never rip that tag off your sofa, eh!?!

hahaha

Bugeater
03-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Can anybody find an actual list of these 13 states where you're a sex offender if you pee in public?

Asking for a friend...

Hootie
03-18-2015, 04:58 PM
why don't you morons read this:

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/sex-crimes/public-urination-law-penalty.htm

and pay attention to the bottom

and then get back to me

AGAIN, IF YOU'RE NOT EXPOSING YOURSELF AND PLAYING SWORDS IN A PORTA-JOHN WITH SOMEONE'S LITTLE TIKE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO REGISTER AS A GOD DAMN SEX OFFENDER FOR PEEING IN PUBLIC

I PROMISE

notorious
03-18-2015, 04:58 PM
I have got caught pissing by the cops twice in my life.

Once downtown Springfield and the cops told me and my brother to GTFO of there.

2nd time was on the bank of the Illinois river and a cop yelled "Hey, piss in the fucking river!"

That was it. No tickets, just an ass chewing.

Bugeater
03-18-2015, 05:01 PM
why don't you morons read this:

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/sex-crimes/public-urination-law-penalty.htm

and pay attention to the bottom

and then get back to me

AGAIN, IF YOU'RE NOT EXPOSING YOURSELF AND PLAYING SWORDS IN A PORTA-JOHN WITH SOMEONE'S LITTLE TIKE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO REGISTER AS A GOD DAMN SEX OFFENDER FOR PEEING IN PUBLIC

I PROMISE
That only lists 3 of the states.

SAUTO
03-18-2015, 05:06 PM
I have got caught pissing by the cops twice in my life.

Once downtown Springfield and the cops told me and my brother to GTFO of there.

2nd time was on the bank of the Illinois river and a cop yelled "Hey, piss in the fucking river!"

That was it. No tickets, just an ass chewing.

I pissed off the back of a boat while a Mo. St. Water patrolman was on it while pulling us over on the lake of the ozarks.

I really had to piss and he told me he only knew one place to piss out there so I flopped it out and pissed. Thee was a crappie tournament leaving out so about a hundred boats rolled through right then... People were shocked, lol. Cop thought it was funny too.

notorious
03-18-2015, 05:18 PM
I pissed off the back of a boat while a Mo. St. Water patrolman was on it while pulling us over on the lake of the ozarks.

I really had to piss and he told me he only knew one place to piss out there so I flopped it out and pissed. Thee was a crappie tournament leaving out so about a hundred boats rolled through right then... People were shocked, lol. Cop thought it was funny too.

LMAO

One of my friends pissed off the back of the canoe in front of a ton of people and I rocked it causing his drunk ass to fall head first into his own urine.

That's what friends are for.

Valiant
03-18-2015, 05:55 PM
Valiant, if you really think that A JUDGE, JURY AND PROSECUTOR are going to make someone who is drunk that pees on a building in public register as a sex offender you are a complete ****ing moron.

You do realize people, when they get arrested, are always charged with the most serious offense an officer can charge them with and then, after retaining counsel, the DA decides what it is they are going to plea it down to if they are interested in doing a plea.

There is no ****ING WAY IN THE WORLD a drunk who pees on a building is going to register as a sex offender.

None.

None.

JFC

Jury? You think you get a jury for this? Did you get a jury for your dui?

I see now why 99% likes having you around to rag on, you are literally clueless about life. You are like a 5yo telling a parent how the world works. The sad part is you are probably a 35yo man that lives at home and tells the world how much better he is on the internet.

Seriously again, go whip out your dick in some of those states down mainstreet in front of a cop to pee. I mean hell, all of the google reports and convictions on this must be lying. It is all a conspiracy.

You are just a meme, a sad sad meme. When is the next time you leave the board and don't come back?

Valiant
03-18-2015, 05:58 PM
LMAO

One of my friends pissed off the back of the canoe in front of a ton of people and I rocked it causing his drunk ass to fall head first into his own urine.

That's what friends are for.

I always hang off the back of the canoe to release a shit back into people behind us.

Rausch
03-18-2015, 06:04 PM
Valiant, if you really think that A JUDGE, JURY AND PROSECUTOR are going to make someone who is drunk that pees on a building in public register as a sex offender you are a complete ****ing moron.

There is no ****ING WAY IN THE WORLD a drunk who pees on a building is going to register as a sex offender.

None.

None.

JFC

3) Peeing in public. At least 13 states require sex offender registration for public urination, according to Human Rights Watch's comprehensive review of sex offender laws in 2007. Two of those states specify that the urination must happen in front of a minor.

http://www.businessinsider.com/surprising-things-that-could-make-you-a-sex-offender-2013-10

The point isn't that it happens all the time. The point is that it can happen.

Bugeater
03-18-2015, 07:31 PM
WHAT ARE THE 13 GODDAMN STATES ALREADY

srvy
03-18-2015, 08:48 PM
I dont know any of the 13 states but I am willing to guess one is Utah. Ive pissed in 27 States ive worked in. I work outside when you gotta go you gotta go. I have flopped it out and let it fly between truck doors on a busy downtown street along highway shoulders and in Utah. Do you know how many businesses will tell you no if you ask if you have a RR you can use. I am going with Hootie on this one.

Also: What are the 13 States chances are I have pissed in all them in public.

BigCatDaddy
03-18-2015, 08:51 PM
http://www.familywatchdog.us/BlogView.asp?ID=1

Bugeater
03-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Thank you. Can't believe how freaking difficult it is to find that information. Not surprising Oklahoma is one of them, and I've pissed in public in that state at least once.

Oh, and that backs up what Hootie was saying as well.

srvy
03-18-2015, 08:56 PM

Hahahaha Oklahoma leads the way at 433 prosecutions and I have pissed all over that State. Cant catch me I am the mad pisser who drinks way to much coffee.

TimBone
03-19-2015, 01:18 AM
That link pretty much backs Hootie's claim.

DaneMcCloud
03-19-2015, 01:56 AM
Wow, some of you guys lead entirely different lives than I do.

I don't recall ever peeing peeing outside, let alone, being arrested for doing so.

When my body tells me it's time to relieve myself, I use a restroom.

Hootie
03-19-2015, 05:41 AM
Of course it backs up what I'm saying ...

The point of the judicial system isn't to RUIN SOMEONE'S ENTIRE LIFE for HARMLESSLY peeing in public by requiring that person to register as a sex offender

Again, like I said before all the "YOU'LL GO TO JAIL IF YOU REMOVE THAT TAG FROM YOUR SOFA!!!" heroes came on to bash me ...

It's common sense.

Taking a pee, while drunk, on a building or in a street or behind a sand trap OR WHEREVER may be immature or reckless, BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GO DOWN AS A FUCKING SEX OFFENDER

Pablo
03-19-2015, 05:45 AM

I don't recall ever peeing peeing outside, let alone, being arrested for doing so.

You're far and away the odd one here. I would venture that if a poll were put up, 99% of men would say they've peed outside at some point in their life.

Pablo
03-19-2015, 05:53 AM
I guess if you never do anything like golf or fish or go camp or whatever you might have never peed outside. I guess.

wazu
03-19-2015, 06:11 AM

Woah! Mind = blown. I don't think I've ever known a man or even a woman who would claim they had never peed outside. Camping, canoeing, a day on the lake. Would have to take a lot of fun activities off the menu to achieve that level of sophistication.

BigCatDaddy
03-19-2015, 06:12 AM
I always find it best to urinate in the break room coffee pot if you have to go that bad.

Bugeater
03-19-2015, 06:20 AM

I occasionally have to do it when I'm out riding my bike, not a lot of public restrooms out on the trails.

notorious
03-19-2015, 06:25 AM
Growing up at the farm, I may have pissed more outside than inside.

MTG#10
03-19-2015, 06:28 AM
...and as for the "he just peed in the wrong bathroom!"

that's a load of crap

no judge is going to look at that case (or DA), realize someone was drunk, and then say, "welp! you peed in the wrong bathroom. Therefore, you're now a sex offender!"

You know it all Hootie.

His judge certainly did. Im sure it didnt help that he was a total asshole in court though.

Pablo
03-19-2015, 06:37 AM
Growing up at the farm, I may have pissed more outside than inside.Pretty much. My closest neighbor growing up was 300 yards away I'd guess; and I spent a ton of time outside playing/working/whatever. I am not the norm. I'd PREFER to piss outside if given the option. Provided I'm not around a bunch of people I don't know of course.

Whip it out. Aim at something. Shake and move on. It's really that I'm a conservationist at heart. Not wanting to waste the water or something, right?