PDA

View Full Version : Life Any way to stop spam emails ?

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2015, 05:54 PM
I bought some bullshit item advertised on TV from Pulsetv.com. After that they sent emails every fucking day with some other piece of shit item to sell.
I clicked unsubscribe at least 10 different times and they kept coming.

then I started replying to the emails that they could GO ToHell and it pissed them off I guess. so they responded to that and I told them to fucking unsubscribe me.

So they unsubscribed me and then obviously sent my email to every fucking vendor in the world . I have to delete at least 30 emails a day from every company trying to sell shit.

Is there a way to shut these down ?

Is there a way to report PulseTV ?

Eleazar
03-18-2015, 05:57 PM
Find a USB port on your computer, turn it over on its side, and carefully fill it with antifreeze.

Deberg_1990
03-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Not completley.

Best thing to do is create a junk email account and point everything there when u sign up for stuff.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Find a USB port on your computer, turn it over on its side, and carefully fill it with antifreeze.

:shake:

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2015, 06:03 PM
They need to be reported for this shit. Obama won't answer his phone and I don't know who else to call !!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-18-2015, 06:11 PM
Gmail. Filters garbage like a pro.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm finding info here, I'm reading through it .

http://www.microsoft.com/security/online-privacy/spam-prevent.aspx

Rain Man
03-18-2015, 06:58 PM
Figure out the ceo's email and autoforward all your spam to him/her.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2015, 07:00 PM

If only I knew how that would be awesome.

Bearcat
03-18-2015, 07:02 PM

Better yet, give him a call....

http://www.dailydealmedia.com/263daily-deal-dilemmas-by-jaffer-ali-ceo-pulsetv-vidsense/

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2015, 07:15 PM
Better yet, give him a call....

http://www.dailydealmedia.com/263daily-deal-dilemmas-by-jaffer-ali-ceo-pulsetv-vidsense/

BINGO !!!!!

Jaffer Ali 708-478-4500

Wonder if he's muslim ?

Will be calling him tomorrow. Good job Bearcat ! Of course he probably has a team of Hackers that will ruin my life forever.

Psyko Tek
03-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Not completley.

Best thing to do is create a junk email account and point everything there when u sign up for stuff.

THIS, use it for all you interweb purchases.

cosmo20002
03-18-2015, 10:32 PM
I bought some bullshit item advertised on TV from Pulsetv.com. After that they sent emails every ****ing day with some other piece of shit item to sell.
I clicked unsubscribe at least 10 different times and they kept coming.

then I started replying to the emails that they could GO ToHell and it pissed them off I guess. so they responded to that and I told them to ****ing unsubscribe me.

So they unsubscribed me and then obviously sent my email to every ****ing vendor in the world . I have to delete at least 30 emails a day from every company trying to sell shit.

Is there a way to shut these down ?

Is there a way to report PulseTV ?

10-15 years ago I signed up for some stupid thing that I don't remember. But right after I filled out the info and hit send, I noticed that I had a typo in my name. I immediately starting getting e-mails directed to my misspelled name.

10-15 years later, I still get e-mails every week that make it to my Inbox: "Dear [misspelled name]..."
Every once in a while I'll check my SPAM folder, and there are hundreds of e-mails directed to my misspelled name.

So, just settle in and get used to it. You'll be getting that shit for a long, long time.

DRU
03-18-2015, 11:12 PM
Gmail. Filters garbage like a pro.

This. You don't have to use @gmail.com email accounts either. Setup your own domain or whatever you want to use for email through Google Apps. It's the best SPAM filter I've ever seen and it virtually eliminated my need to sort through any crap.

TribalElder
03-19-2015, 12:07 AM
Cover your keyboard in Hog Fap / Boar Spunk

It should help you type unsubscribe much faster

R8RFAN
03-19-2015, 05:04 AM
http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

loochy
03-19-2015, 05:19 AM
Is OP serious?