PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Where all the Night Owls at?

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:06 AM
You pussies in bed already?

03-21-2015, 12:08 AM
I'll outlast you.

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:09 AM
I'll outlast you.

Game on. I hate to sleep.

TribalElder
03-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Watching HBO on demand lolz

03-21-2015, 12:12 AM

I'm at work AND on call. You won't win. LMAO

Direckshun
03-21-2015, 12:13 AM
How late are you on call 'til, Guru?

Jimmya
03-21-2015, 12:14 AM
I'm out!

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:14 AM
I'm out!

Focker, OUT!

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:16 AM
I'm at work AND on call. You won't win. LMAO

Alright. I'll concede. I'll be up all night regardless. A Friday night ritual.

I just got off 'on call' a few month ago. Quit an adjustment.

Just Passin' By
03-21-2015, 12:16 AM
Where all the Night Owls at?

There's a bar right across the street.

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:18 AM
There's a bar right across the street.

Shit nigga. You should be able to tap into your own wifi from there.

KCrockaholic
03-21-2015, 12:21 AM
I'm a night owl at heart. The current job makes that difficult.

TimBone
03-21-2015, 12:23 AM
I'm up. Watching the Paradise Lost documentaries on HBOGo. Caught the third one a few months ago, and decided I wanted to watch from the beginning.

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:23 AM
I'm up. Watching the Paradise Lost documentaries on HBOGo. Caught the third one a few months ago, and decided I wanted to watch from the beginning.

What's that about?

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:25 AM
I'm a night owl at heart. The current job makes that difficult.

Yup. I drag ass a lot of days. Thankfully, and I'm very thankful, I work from home so I can just wake up, grab the laptop from the corner of my bed and hit it.

TimBone
03-21-2015, 12:27 AM
What's that about?
The "West Memphis 3." Three teenagers from West Memphis, Arkansas on trial for the brutal murder of three children in 1993. Accused of being satan worshippers, and murdering the kids in a satanic ritual.

03-21-2015, 12:28 AM
How late are you on call 'til, Guru?

Till Monday morning at 8am

Discuss Thrower
03-21-2015, 12:30 AM
Nope

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:33 AM
The "West Memphis 3." Three teenagers from West Memphis, Arkansas on trial for the brutal murder of three children in 1993. Accused of being satan worshippers, and murdering the kids in a satanic ritual.

Thank you. After seeing Jinx, I'll have to check that out.

rocknrolla
03-21-2015, 12:38 AM

That story is a travesty. One of the best documentary's ever, I read "The devils knot" before watching it. It's a great story, but so sad it's true.

TimBone
03-21-2015, 12:43 AM
Thank you. After seeing Jinx, I'll have to check that out.
I plan on watching Jinx as well.

TimBone
03-21-2015, 12:44 AM
That story is a travesty. One of the best documentary's ever, I read "The devils knot" before watching it. It's a great story, but so sad it's true.
This whole thing is fucked. I don't know if it's because I know how the entire case ends after watching part 3, but I'm continually shaking my head while watching this thing unfold.

ThaVirus
03-21-2015, 12:45 AM
Shit nigga. You should be able to tap into your own wifi from there.

Remembering the pic you posted in the Dating thread and imagining you speaking like this gave me a good chuckle.

ThaVirus
03-21-2015, 12:46 AM
Well, not really a chuckle. Just blowing more air out of my nose than normal.

eDave
03-21-2015, 12:47 AM
Remembering the pic you posted in the Dating thread and imagining you speaking like this gave me a good chuckle.

I'm an interesting dude for sure. Loved and hated. No use in trying to figure me out. And if you do, please help a brother out.

rocknrolla
03-21-2015, 12:52 AM
This whole thing is ****ed. I don't know if it's because I know how the entire case ends after watching part 3, but I'm continually shaking my head while watching this thing unfold.

That prosecution was such a backwards, hillbilly, witch hunt. Such bullshit, their occult expert was the biggest joke I had ever seen. To this day they still stand by it. Not one bit of physical evidence. I think it was the one kids step dad.

Direckshun
03-21-2015, 12:57 AM
Till Monday morning at 8am

I'm lasting longer than you, easy.

TimBone
03-21-2015, 12:58 AM
That prosecution was such a backwards, hillbilly, witch hunt. Such bullshit, their occult expert was the biggest joke I had ever seen. To this day they still stand by it. Not one bit of physical evidence. I think it was the one kids step dad.
You mean the occult expert that got his PHD through the mail, and took zero classes to achieve it? Yeah, what a joke.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:06 AM

In your manic phase presently ?

TimBone
03-21-2015, 01:08 AM
Studying for your your round two pick for the Chiefs in the mock draft? I say go Center again. Just imagine the butthurt. In fact, draft the backup of the dude you picked in the first round. And say you picked him simply because Florida State knows how to churn out talented Centers.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:09 AM
In your manic phase presently ?

As a matter of fact, I am. I have the highest of highs and the medium of lows. But that has no bearing on my sleep patterns. I'm pretty consistent. I do crash pretty hard though at some point. Usually on Thursdays.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:09 AM
Studying for your your round two pick for the Chiefs in the mock draft? I say go Center again. Just imagine the butthurt. In fact, draft the backup of the dude you picked in the first round. And say you picked him simply because Florida State knows how to churn out talented Centers.

Nobody knows dick about drafting. Nobody.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:13 AM
As a matter of fact, I am. I have the highest of highs and the medium of lows. But that has no bearing on my sleep patterns. I'm pretty consistent. I do crash pretty hard though at some point. Usually on Thursdays.

Why on Thursdays ?

TimBone
03-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Nobody knows dick about drafting. Nobody.
I just wanted to say something stupid to Direckshun. It's my way of flirting.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Why on Thursdays ?

Just catches up with me around that time.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:15 AM
I just wanted to say something stupid to Direckshun. It's my way of flirting.

Just tell him you want to kiss him and kiss him. FFS. Don't be a wuss.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:15 AM
Just catches up with me around that time.

What are the hours you work normally?

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:18 AM
What are the hours you work normally?

Corporate job. HP. So typical 8-5. But I work from home so I wake up just before my first meeting. But I also manage a global team and monitor things, take meetings at odd hours. Pretty much my own hours in the end. As long as my program is running smoothly and making money. My colleagues run the same way. High tech industry.

To be honest, I don't work that hard. People do that for me and I make sure they feel appreciated.

I am very blessed. Things would be a lot different if I had to go into an office every day. /shudder

TimBone
03-21-2015, 01:22 AM
I'm calling it quits, guys. Tired.

I love you all.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:24 AM

I love you all.

Sweet dreams cupcake.

03-21-2015, 01:25 AM

LMAO I take it you are the only on call?

03-21-2015, 01:26 AM

I love you all.

Good night John Boy.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:27 AM
LMAO I take it you are the only on call?

He's not at work AND on call. Dudes sleeping with the pager under his pillow.

You got this.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:27 AM
Corporate job. HP. So typical 8-5. But I work from home so I wake up just before my first meeting. But I also manage a global team and monitor things, take meetings at odd hours.

To be honest, I don't work that hard. People do that for me.

Sounds like you are at a point in your career where now you don't feel challenged enough and have become bored to some degree and these consistent meetings at odd hours although you say you sleep okay can't be good in the long run. How long have you been having these meetings at odd hours?

03-21-2015, 01:31 AM
He's not at work AND on call. Dudes sleeping with the pager under his pillow.

You got this.

I hate the damn pager. You go to sleep and them somebody decides they need a job started that could have waited until I woke up. Instead I got 1 hour of sleep. Its crap.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:31 AM
Sounds like you are at a point in your career where now you don't feel challenged enough and have become bored to some degree and these consistent meetings at odd hours although you say you sleep okay can't be good in the long run. How long have you been having these meetings at odd hours?

For sure. I do feel semi retired. I really only 'work' about 12 hours a week. Paid very well for what I do. I've owned this program for 3 years. Yes. I am bored with it. But comfortable. Which is not good, I know. I'm been noodling a move. I'd be OK with a lateral.

Nice incite Chiefshrink. I should ask you why I went on a date with my ex tonight, against my better, bestest judgement. I've been down that road before. A lot. Not good for me at all. But she's so fun. /no sex

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:33 AM
I hate the damn pager. You go to sleep and them somebody decides they need a job started that could have waited until I woke up. Instead I got 1 hour of sleep. Its crap.

I was on call for when thing went south. This was as the earlier stages of Microsoft's 0365 offering. Augh.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:37 AM
I should ask you why I went on a date with my ex tonight, against my better, bestest judgement.

Not knowing the whole context of both sides perspective of your previous relationship together it could be a number of reasons. Did you have children with your ex ?

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:39 AM
Not knowing the whole context of both sides perspective of your previous relationship together it could be a number of reasons. Did you have children with your ex ?

No. We've been off and on for 9 years. We were a mess. But dang it, she will not let me go. It really blows my mind how much she loves me, which is a hangup of mine. And how she draws me back in. Very volatile earlier.

We were both badly wounded when we met. Took that out on each other I think.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:40 AM
No. We've been off and on for 9 years. We were a mess. But dang it, she will not let me go. It really blows my mind how much she loves me. And how she draws me back in. Very volatile earlier.

We were both badly wounded when we met.

Did you marry or just shack up ?

TribalElder
03-21-2015, 01:43 AM
You fuckers still kicking

i finished my HBO show

Now listening to the idiots talk tournament on the sports channel

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:47 AM
Did you marry or just shack up ?

No marriage or shacking up (if you mean living together). She's just a great match for me in a lot of ways. Deep ways. Where she is not are big things though. Very frustrating.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:48 AM
No. We've been off and on for 9 years. We were a mess. But dang it, she will not let me go. It really blows my mind how much she loves me, which is a hangup of mine. And how she draws me back in. Very volatile earlier.

We were both badly wounded when we met. Took that out on each other I think.

Jerry Springer type of relationship at first but then it got somewhat better?

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:48 AM
You ****ers still kicking

i finished my HBO show

Now listening to the idiots talk tournament on the sports channel

I can't stand listening to sports radio or TV anymore. They all sound like retards.

Sorry retards.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 01:50 AM
No marriage or shacking up (if you mean living together). She's just a great match for me in a lot of ways. Deep ways. Where she is not are big things though. Very frustrating.

What are big things for you where you feel she doesn't measure up for you?

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:51 AM
Jerry Springer type of relationship at first but then it got somewhat better?

Not exactly Springer. It gets better every time we reunite. Then it goes to shit again. It's like we need a few days apart to stay together. Or have the argument for the rush and the makeup (from her perspective).

Thing is, we know the problem. Just no solution.

03-21-2015, 01:51 AM
Wait. Is Chiefshrink and actual shrink?

TribalElder
03-21-2015, 01:53 AM
I can't stand listening to sports radio or TV anymore. They all sound like retards.

Sorry retards.

Didn't watch any of today's games so it's like I get to see them all red zone style and only the good parts no free throws lol

03-21-2015, 01:54 AM
Didn't watch any of today's games so it's like I get to see them all red zone style and only the good parts no free throws lol

This is the first time I didn't watch any first round games.

Oh wait, I mean second round games. Stupid NCAA.

eDave
03-21-2015, 01:59 AM
What are big things for you where you feel she doesn't measure up for you?

I just don't want to fight about anything anymore. Or at least petty stuff, IMO. We always end up doing that. I'd like to be better at defusing it.

You know. I love you, you love me. The rest is crap.

Augh. I've opened up too much here.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:08 AM
Not exactly Springer. It gets better every time we reunite. Then it goes to shit again. It's like we need a few days apart to stay together. Or have the argument for the rush and the makeup (from her perspective).

Thing is, we know the problem. Just no solution.

You know the problem. Therefore you have the solution. Just to afraid to implement the solution(to use some of your IT vernacular here:D)

My analysis so far is, is that you both really love each other but trust is very HUGE for both of you and especially YOU. You both were deeply emotionally wounded previously and promised yourselves this ain't gonna happen again BUT Love always wins out. You meet each other and recognize the chemistry and feel very comfortable BUT immediately you guys go into this continuous "CAT and Mouse game that gets volatile in the beginning because both your hearts are still very tender BUT this Cat and Mouse game has never stopped. The Cat and Mouse game is the way you both protect your hearts from each other but at the same time this game is also played to make sure "your cherished one" is still around because you love each other. You both need to reassure yourselves that each is still there for each other and why you both have not committed to anyone else. It's the "Come here, go away, Come here, go away" which is very very frustrating BUT SAFE.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:10 AM
Sometimes your are the Cat and she is the mouse and vice versa. Forgot to mention that.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:15 AM
Is she histrionic in nature ? Likes drama in nature or just passionate when certain issues come up?

eDave
03-21-2015, 02:16 AM
That's pretty heavy. And spot on, with the exception of trust. She, by far, trusts/trusted me less. But yes, I have a hard time trusting she actually feels as strongly as she does. That's weird to me. And my issue. She's beautiful. The kind of beauty that anyone here would agree too. She was a Hawaiian Tropic model and posed for Playboy for crying out loud. I'm just me. There's nothing special going on here.

I don't know about histrionic. Those all kind of overlap each other. I would lean more toward BPD. I looked into it. But then I start to wonder if it's me with BPD, and there's a solid case for that I suppose. It's wild and like nothing I've experienced before. Most likely an addiction.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:21 AM
But dang it, she will not let me go. It really blows my mind how much she loves me, which is a hangup of mine. And how she draws me back in.

This stands out for me. Explain.

eDave
03-21-2015, 02:27 AM
This stands out for me. Explain.

Why it blows my mind that she loves me so much? Two things come immediately to mind. When we argue, I see pure hatred in her eyes. Second, I've never had a woman want me so much. Too much.

As far as drawing me back in? I love her like I've never loved anyone. Deep, deep love. To the core.

After all the relationships I've had, she is it. Sans the insecurities.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:34 AM
That's pretty heavy. And spot on, with the exception of trust. She, by far, trusts/trusted me less. But yes, I have a hard time trusting she actually feels as strongly as she does. That's weird to me. And my issue. She's beautiful. The kind of beauty that anyone here would agree too. She was a Hawaiian Tropic model and posed for Playboy for crying out loud. I'm just me. There's nothing special going on here.

I would lean more toward BPD. I looked into it. But then I start to wonder if it's me with BPD, and there's a solid case for that I suppose. It's wild and like nothing I've experienced before. Most likely an addiction.

Well I was going to mention if you checked into about BPD for yourself but since you say your sleep patterns are pretty normal I would rule that out unless of course they are not. But if you have these manic highs that go on for days and then hit major depressive episodes for days at time and cycle these off and on then I would get it checked out. I asked about the histrionic for your ex i.e. to her style of relating not that she was a total drama queen but that could be too but I don't think so.

You have an ideal in your head that beautiful belongs with beautiful and your self=esteem reveals itself that your are not worthy of her and don't trust her that she would stay with you because as soon as you really committed to her that's when your worst nightmare might take place that she finds a guy that is far more handsome than you.

BTW I'm listening to the Blues while I'm listening to you. StevieRay, Albert King, Van Morrison = How appropriate uh ?;)

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:36 AM
She, by far, trusts/trusted me less.

This is confusing what do you mean here?

eDave
03-21-2015, 02:44 AM
Well I was going to mention if you checked into about BPD for yourself but since you say your sleep patterns are pretty normal I would rule that out unless of course they are not. But if you have these manic highs that go on for days and then hit major depressive episodes for days at time and cycle these off and on then I would get it checked out. I asked about the histrionic for your ex i.e. to her style of relating not that she was a total drama queen but that could be too but I don't think so.

You have an ideal in your head that beautiful belongs with beautiful and your self=esteem reveals itself that your are not worthy of her and don't trust her that she would stay with you because as soon as you really committed to her that's when your worst nightmare might take place that she finds a guy that is far more handsome than you.

BTW I'm listening to the Blues while I'm listening to you. StevieRay, Albert King, Van Morrison = How appropriate uh ?;)

I don't get too low. But I'm an excitable guy. I don't think it's that I don't feel good enough for her. I'm learning it quit the opposite. I dunno. Nothing has ever worked out.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:45 AM
Why it blows my mind that she loves me so much? Two things come immediately to mind. When we argue, I see pure hatred in her eyes. Second, I've never had a woman want me so much. Too much.

As far as drawing me back in? I love her like I've never loved anyone. Deep, deep love. To the core.

After all the relationships I've had, she is it. Sans the insecurities.

Pure hatred for you or the situation at hand ? Want you too much ? Explain.

Histrionic is now starting to fit in. I will give my gut in a minute about your girl because "hatred and too much" are major red flags IF my gut is right. But I could be way off as well. I will wait until you describe a fight in detail.

eDave
This is confusing what do you mean here?

Passed tense. Current tense. It's much better.

This is the weirdest late night thread yet.

eDave
03-21-2015, 02:47 AM
This is the weirdest late night thread yet.

Shit.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 02:49 AM
I dunno. Nothing has ever worked out.

Yes you do know. Has ever worked out with her or relationships prior to her or both ?

eDave
03-21-2015, 02:52 AM
Pure hatred for you or the situation at hand ? Want you too much ? Explain.

Histrionic is now starting to fit in. I will give my gut in a minute about your girl because "hatred and too much" are major red flags IF my gut is right. But I could be way off as well. I will wait until you describe a fight in detail.

Hatred towards me. No question.

Wanting me too much? She is unrelenting. She doesn't stalk. She keeps her distance when we are apart. She's pretty mature about those things. And then the hovering.

Love/hate

eDave
03-21-2015, 02:53 AM
Yes you do know. Has ever worked out with her or relationships prior to her or both ?

Neither of us have had good relationships before. We both kind of suck at it.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:01 AM
Hatred towards me. No question.

Wanting me too much? She is unrelenting. She doesn't stalk. She keeps her distance when we are apart. She's pretty mature about those things. And then the hovering.

Love/hate

Neither of us have had good relationships before. We both kind of suck at it.

What is she unrelenting about ? Does she want to marry you?

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:03 AM
Hovering when you are apart ? If so that is a form of stalking just so you know.

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:10 AM
What is she unrelenting about ? Does she want to marry you?

She does. Very much so. She's not unrelenting about that though. She's unrelenting about getting back together and spending time with me. She loves that. I'm a good dude. I think.

I keep remembering some things are worth the effort. But I am OK with never seeing her again. She knows why.

Baby Lee
03-21-2015, 03:11 AM

In a tragic coda, the crusading documentarian Bruce Sinofsky was rewarded for his efforts with a cancer death at 58.

Yea world

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/bruce-sinofsky-paradise-lost-trilogy-director-dies-at-58-1201438514/

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:13 AM
In a tragic coda, the crusading documentarian Bruce Sinofsky was rewarded for his efforts with a cancer death at 58.

Yea world

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/bruce-sinofsky-paradise-lost-trilogy-director-dies-at-58-1201438514/

Hey! We are talking about me here! Lame as it is.

03-21-2015, 03:14 AM
Hey! We are talking about me here! Lame as it is.

ROFL

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:15 AM
ROFL

I should hand my man card directly to you for safe keeping.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:18 AM
She does. Very much so. She's not unrelenting about that though. She's unrelenting about getting back together and spending time with me. She loves that. I'm a good dude. I think.

I keep remembering some things are worth the effort. But I am OK with never seeing her again. She knows why.

What sex and porn are for a guy is what "attention" is for a woman. It seems to me that the attention you give her is far different from the other guys who only want her for her body and beauty. You love her for her and thats what she craves but can't have because you don't trust her. Want don't you trust about her ?? Does she go psycho bitch on you quite frequently?? And when I mean psycho I mean psycho !!

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:23 AM
What sex and porn are for a guy is what "attention" is for a woman. It seems to me that the attention you give her is far different from the other guys who only want her for her body and beauty. You love her for her and thats what she craves but can't have because you don't trust her. Want don't you trust about her ?? Does she go psycho bitch on you quite frequently?? And when I mean psycho I mean psycho !!

I shower her with attention. She has taught me to do so. And she's gone psycho!! a few times. I've done the same in response.

My trust lies in not measuring up to the other men she has had in her life or she might meet. My hangup. I've been cheated on before. So has she. A lot of baggage, from both side, going in. It's gotten much much better. I like to think we were punching bags for each other (metaphorically speaking).

But still, she's a Ferarri. Expensive to maintain

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Hey! How bout those Royals!

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:34 AM
She's gone psycho!! a few times. I've done the same in response.

My trust lies in not measuring up to the other men she has had in her life or she might meet. My hangup. I've been cheated on before. So has she. A lot of baggage, from both side, going in. It's gotten much much better. I like to think we were punching bags for each other (metaphorically speaking).

But still, she's a Ferarri. Expensive to maintain

When you were together many times in the last 9 years were you both faithful to each other ? When you say no sex. No sex when you are apart I assume.

Expensive in reality or just in your unworthiness of mind?

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:36 AM
Hey! How bout those Royals!

Feeling uncomfortable ?

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:38 AM
What does she go psycho about usually ?

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:43 AM
Yes. Uncomfortable now. I'm airing this here? I will probably catch a lot of crap when the sleeping beauties wake up.

She would go full psycho if she perceived me as, or displayed traits of, one of her exes. That's behind us.

Expensive in all areas.

She has dated while apart. Very short term and I don't believe she slept with anyone. I'm sure of that. I have not.

We're both in our very late 40's.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:43 AM
Quick question I was referencing Manic Depression earlier when you mentioned BPD but were you talking Borderline Personality Disorder instead ? Because my gut was going that direction as the our discussion progressed for your ex, Maybe not full blown but tendency goes that direction.

Look it up and read the psychological dynamics and see if it fits.

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:47 AM
Quick question I was referencing Manic Depression earlier when you mentioned BPD but were you talking Borderline Personality Disorder instead ? Because my gut was going that direction as the our discussion progressed for your ex, Maybe not full blown but tendency goes that direction.

Look it up and read the psychological dynamics and see if it fits.

Yes. Borderline Personality Disorder. It's a bitch man.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 03:48 AM
F your face with a belt Sander.

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:52 AM
F your face with a belt Sander.

Easy with the bravado. It was just New Mexico State. o:-)

And good morning

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:55 AM
Yes. Uncomfortable now.

She would go full psycho if she perceived me as, or displayed traits of, one of her exes. That's behind us.

Expensive in all areas.

Nuff said. I'm afraid you have a borderline on your hands whose value system is all about herself and your gut says stay away which is wise but her looks and the fact she pursues you makes you feel good but at the same time scares you as it should. It's not behind you if you got back together I assure you.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 03:56 AM
Yes. Borderline Personality Disorder. It's a bitch man.

Ya think ?? Try doing therapy :eek:

eDave
03-21-2015, 03:58 AM
Nuff said. I'm afraid you have a borderline on your hands whose value system is all about herself and your gut says stay away which is wise but her looks and the fact she pursues you makes you feel good but at the same time scares you as it should. It's not behind you if you got back together I assure you.

I know.

:banghead:

Hey, thanks again.

eDave
03-21-2015, 04:00 AM
Ya think ?? Try doing therapy :eek:

Aint no woman sending me to therapy. You got that?! :')

I know exactly what they would say anyway. I know what must be done. Hard as it is. Tonight was an anomaly.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 04:05 AM
Aint no woman sending me to therapy. You got that?! :')

I know exactly what they would say anyway. I know what must be done. Hard as it is. Tonight was an anomaly.

No, I was talking about myself and my challenges with clients who are borderline. It ain't easy because these folks have no boundaries once you engage them. You have to teach them because they never learned it growing up.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 04:09 AM
Easy with the bravado. It was just New Mexico State. o:-)

And good morning

You can take morning and cram it up your cram hole laflure.

eDave
03-21-2015, 04:12 AM
You can take morning and cram it up your cram hole laflure.

Eat a Snickers and chase it with a cup of coffee. You suck in the morning.

Chiefshrink
03-21-2015, 04:12 AM
I know.

:banghead:

Hey, thanks again.

I did nothing. You have it all figured out like I thought. Don't let the temporal ruin the rest of your life.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 04:16 AM
Eat a Snickers and chase it with a cup of coffee. You suck in the morning.

ROFL

Yeah I don't do mornings.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 04:18 AM
Back to back 0345 and 0445 wake ups to airline somewhere to bring people home . weekend is wrecked with 15+ hour day .

eDave
03-21-2015, 04:19 AM
Back to back 0345 and 0445 wake ups to airline somewhere to bring people home . weekend is wrecked with 15+ hour day .

Sounds like you have a J.O.B. And a cool one. How great is that?

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 04:22 AM
Sounds like you have a J.O.B. And a cool one. How great is that?

I have 2 jobs and work close to 7 days a week a lot of the tim . I work so jobless broke dicks can get nice tax refunds . LOL.

eDave
03-21-2015, 04:24 AM
I have 2 jobs and work close to 7 days a week a lot of the tim . I work so jobless broke dicks can get nice tax refunds . LOL.

Are you a young cat?

eDave
03-21-2015, 04:27 AM
Direckshun. Where you at? Sleeping bitch.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 04:28 AM
Are you a young cat?

42 . not that young anymore.

eDave
03-21-2015, 04:36 AM
42 . not that young anymore.

No it is not! Kid.

03-21-2015, 04:40 AM

Pretty sure I have him beat.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 05:04 AM
And my other crew member is a no show so far today . he missed our airline flight. What a great waynto start the day

eDave
03-21-2015, 05:10 AM
And my other crew member is a no show so far today . he missed our airline flight. What a great waynto start the day

Who the hell, and how in the hell, do you miss a flight?

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 05:16 AM
Who the hell, and how in the hell, do you miss a flight?

I don't effing know, but once I get to eagle I am fucked as its a 2 pilot jet.

Direckshun
03-21-2015, 06:31 AM

Pretty sure I have him beat.

Not.

Even.

Close.

Matter of fact your early bedtime should be approaching right quick.

03-21-2015, 06:43 AM
Not.

Even.

Close.

Matter of fact your early bedtime should be approaching right quick.

What? 10pm isn't close

Direckshun
03-21-2015, 07:16 AM
I thought you said 8am.

J Diddy
03-21-2015, 07:25 AM
12 years ago when I joined I was a night owl...and 28.

Now I'm 40 and battling some intense diarrhea.

03-21-2015, 07:26 AM
I thought you said 8am.

I said I am on call until 8am Monday morning. Saturdays I generally never get to go to bed until 10pm. So I am up from 4pm Friday until 10 pm Saturday night. It fucking sucks.

Direckshun
03-21-2015, 07:37 AM
Yeesh.

Baby Lee
03-21-2015, 07:47 AM
I woke up at 4 with mad diarrhea. Anybody know a cure for mad diarrhea?

12 years ago when I joined I was a night owl...and 28.

Now I'm 40 and battling some intense diarrhea.

4 and a half hours and counting? Swaddle and get yourself to the ER.

I don't think I exist of 4 /12 hours of matter to pass through my balloon knot.

Is this you about now?

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/files/10if7ee.gif

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 07:50 AM
My other pilot over slept. Totally fuckex up my day. Now I feel like skip towne and hate everyone!

J Diddy
03-21-2015, 08:29 AM
4 and a half hours and counting? Swaddle and get yourself to the ER.

I don't think I exist of 4 /12 hours of matter to pass through my balloon knot.

Is this you about now?

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/files/10if7ee.gif

Nah I laid back down and haven't shit again since 4:30.

I'm either really, really dehydrated or the shit ran its course.

03-21-2015, 08:30 AM
My other pilot over slept. Totally ****ex up my day. Now I feel like skip towne and hate everyone!

You should. what an asshole.

J Diddy
03-21-2015, 08:32 AM
My other pilot over slept. Totally ****ex up my day. Now I feel like skip towne and hate everyone!

Your day?

I'd be a murderous prick if I was on that flight.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 10:35 AM
Your day?

I'd be a murderous prick if I was on that flight.

Was hoping to wrap up my day by 5 or 6. Now its gonna be 9 or 10 .

Whole day fucking shot

J Diddy
03-21-2015, 10:41 AM
Was hoping to wrap up my day by 5 or 6. Now its gonna be 9 or 10 .

Whole day ****ing shot

You're a pilot?

Isn't it common to have a few drinks before the flight?
Hell go to the bar!

Reerun_KC
03-21-2015, 10:46 AM
You're a pilot?

Isn't it common to have a few drinks before the flight?
Hell go to the bar!

:hmmm:

Double Bourbon shots for everyone?

TribalElder
03-22-2015, 01:15 AM
@NightOwls what up fuckers

Miles
03-22-2015, 01:44 AM
I'm awake for some reason and catching up on Better Call Saul.

TribalElder
03-22-2015, 01:54 AM
I'm drinking beers now in hopes they sedate me enough to go to sleep
pawn stars has some weird shit on there

C3HIEF3S
03-22-2015, 02:01 AM
Leave to head back to college tomorrow. Still have to pack, yet here I am.

TimBone
03-22-2015, 02:02 AM
More Lost Paradise.

TribalElder
03-22-2015, 02:12 AM
Buzzin like my table is ready at red lobster and I'm in the bar with the light up,saucer

Bzzzzzzz

TribalElder
03-22-2015, 02:12 AM
More Lost Paradise.

You should watch a happier show

TribalElder
03-22-2015, 02:16 AM
I've noticed if I just fire shots in a row it works good but if I shoot double action where it's cock and fire cock and fire sometimes the cylinder doesn't want to turn

Moar Teflon spray I say moar Teflon spray

Reerun_KC
03-22-2015, 05:27 AM
Well here we go again . 0445 wake up. Heading to ft meters via airline . then beechjet back to Dallas, Norman, Wiley Post. Yesterday was 19 hour . Hoping today is less than 15.

rico
03-22-2015, 06:25 AM
Haven't been to bed yet.

I work 3rd at a gypsum rock mine and wallboard making plant. :) I am contemplating skipping sleep today...have some shit to do.

Always been a night owl.... Cool to see who the other ones are.

lewdog
03-22-2015, 07:40 AM
Leave to head back to college tomorrow. Still have to pack, yet here I am.

All you need is boxes and boxes of condoms.

Good luck young son.

eDave
06-13-2015, 10:22 PM
Watching:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAdh85n1MjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Demonpenz
06-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Neckless bass guitar....nothing more eighties...surprised the drummer didn't blow a kiss at the camera while twirling a drumstick.

eDave
06-13-2015, 11:19 PM
Neckless bass guitar....nothing more eighties...surprised the drummer didn't blow a kiss at the camera while twirling a drumstick.

It was really fucking good and I enjoyed it. So take all of me.

Bugeater
06-14-2015, 12:13 AM
The neckless bass guitar has never gone out of style.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bSqEITkCtvg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

|Zach|
01-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Hi! Anyone else up?

01-06-2016, 05:13 AM
unfortunately.

jonzie04
01-06-2016, 05:29 AM
+1 more haha.

big nasty kcnut
01-06-2016, 05:45 AM
Meh!