PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Chicken eaters...

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 07:45 AM
I'm trying to eat more of the original white meat, but could use some ideas.

So tell me how you spruce up chicken breasts. How do you prepare them so they're still moist? Do you use the whole breast or butterfly? Do you pound them thin? What do you to do add flavor to a generally mild and unexciting protein?

Tell me what you got.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-23-2015, 07:54 AM
Don't be a pussy.

Eat it raw.

Donger
03-23-2015, 07:56 AM
I indirect grill or bake chicken boobs in the oven. I only get the full breasts unless I'm making breaded chicken for the kids. Just a light coating in olive oil and salt and pepper.

mdchiefsfan
03-23-2015, 07:57 AM
Don't be a pussy.

Eat it raw.

Don't forget a splash of antifreeze to sweeten the meat.

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 08:00 AM
I indirect grill or bake chicken boobs in the oven. I only get the full breasts unless I'm making breaded chicken for the kids. Just a light coating in olive oil and salt and pepper.

When you say full breasts, do you mean bone-in? Or just the standard chicken breast pack at the store with no butterflying?

We butterfly mostly because my wife finds chicken breast frustratingly bland, and a larger surface area means more seasoning. Also, they cook quicker, which is a plus and a minus - easier to overcook that way.

JakeLV
03-23-2015, 08:01 AM
Olive oil to keep it moist and helps it to not stick on the grill.

If I'm doing southwestern, I do 2/3 paprika 1/3 cumin. Makes great fajitas.

Spokane Chief Fan
03-23-2015, 08:04 AM
If I am cooking boneless skinless breast I always brine. I find this is the easiest way to keep them moist.

Donger
03-23-2015, 08:06 AM
When you say full breasts, do you mean bone-in? Or just the standard chicken breast pack at the store with no butterflying?

We butterfly mostly because my wife finds chicken breast frustratingly bland, and a larger surface area means more seasoning. Also, they cook quicker, which is a plus and a minus - easier to overcook that way.

No, not bone-in. Just the biggest boneless breasts I can get and no butterflying. And why the fuck is my penis moving!?

375 for 4o to 45 minutes and they are always tender and juicy.

I do sometimes rub them with my standard rub if I'm feeling sassy.

Fire Me Boy!
If I am cooking boneless skinless breast I always brine. I find this is the easiest way to keep them moist.

I've read that, but never done it. What's your ratio of salt/sugar to water, and how long do you brine?

BigMeatballDave
I like to marinate in Italian dressing. Great flavor and moist.

BigMeatballDave
03-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Does any like the boneless thighs?

Love them more than breast.

I don't know why, but boneless thighs are so much better than bone-in.

Baby Lee
03-23-2015, 08:09 AM
There are plenty of good Thai and Indian jar currys. Easy as pie to plop in a crock pot with some breasts. Sauce keeps it moist. Ricemaker up some rice when you're ready to eat.

Try the Thai Green Curry at Trader Joe's as a good start. A bright fruity curry with plenty of citrus that isn't hot in the least.

http://comfortfoodinfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tj-thai-green-curry.jpg

BigMeatballDave
03-23-2015, 08:11 AM
No, not bone-in. Just the biggest boneless breasts I can get and no butterflying. And why the fuck is my penis moving!?

375 for 4o to 45 minutes and they are always tender and juicy.

I do sometimes rub them with my standard rub if I'm feeling sassy.LMAO WTF?

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Does any like the boneless thighs?

Love them more than breast.

I don't know why, but boneless thighs are so much better than bone-in.

I love thighs, but I usually do skin-on, bone-in (only because I can't find boneless with skin ON).

But this is a breast thread because it's easy to make chicken thighs taste awesome.

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 08:12 AM
There are plenty of good Thai and Indian jar currys. Easy as pie to plop in a crock pot with some breasts. Sauce keeps it moist. Ricemaker up some rice when you're ready to eat.

Try the Thai Green Curry at Trader Joe's as a good start. A bright fruity curry with plenty of citrus that isn't hot in the least.

:hmmm:

I've never done breasts in the crock because I've always read it's way too easy in the crock for them to get dry.

Baby Lee
03-23-2015, 08:14 AM
:hmmm:

I've never done breasts in the crock because I've always read it's way too easy in the crock for them to get dry.

Not so long as you keep them submerged.

But then, mine rarely lasts the day.

WhawhaWhat
03-23-2015, 08:15 AM
I've read that, but never done it. What's your ratio of salt/sugar to water, and how long do you brine?

2 quarts water, 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup sugar. Submerge for at least an hour, covered in the fridge.

Depending on what else is going on the chicken, you can cut the salt or sugar in half.

BigMeatballDave
03-23-2015, 08:18 AM
But this is a breast thread because it's easy to make chicken thighs taste awesome.

This is true. Try Italian dressing.

Also, it's also a penis thread, Evidently...

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 08:19 AM
This is true. Try Italian dressing.

Also, it's also a penis thread, Evidently...

Ha!

hometeam
03-23-2015, 08:26 AM
Whole breast.

Brine. Pat dry.

Olive oil and whatever rub you want, onto the grill over direct heat 6-8 minutes a side depending on thickness.

And as you know, let it rest~

Always moist and juicy breasts off the grill.

chiefzilla1501
03-23-2015, 08:54 AM
I never buy chicken parts anymore. Always the whole chicken. Use the carcass to make a stock then simmer into a demi Glace that I save into ice cubes. I've learned to relove chicken once I started using simple pan sauces. I undercook the chicken so it cooks through as it sits, then use that time to Deglaze the pan and use the drippings, demi Glace, and any other flavorings to make a sauce.

chiefzilla1501
03-23-2015, 09:09 AM
I never buy chicken parts anymore. Always the whole chicken. Use the carcass to make a stock then simmer into a demi Glace that I save into ice cubes. I've learned to relove chicken once I started using simple pan sauces. I undercook the chicken so it cooks through as it sits, then use that time to Deglaze the pan and use the drippings, demi Glace, and any other flavorings to make a sauce.
By the way, when I say undercooked, I'm not talking raw. I used to be paranoid about seeing any pink in the chicken. The overcooking made chicken miserable to ear.

Baby Lee
03-23-2015, 09:11 AM
By the way, when I say undercooked, I'm not talking raw. I used to be paranoid about seeing any pink in the chicken. The overcooking made chicken miserable to ear.

I think you're doing something wrong.

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 09:13 AM
I think you're doing something wrong.

LMAO

BucEyedPea
03-23-2015, 09:14 AM
I'm trying to eat more of the original white meat, but could use some ideas.

So tell me how you spruce up chicken breasts. How do you prepare them so they're still moist? Do you use the whole breast or butterfly? Do you pound them thin? What do you to do add flavor to a generally mild and unexciting protein?

Tell me what you got.

Well, I am trying this tonight for the first time.

http://natashaskitchen.com/2011/04/17/chicken-and-mushroom-casserole/

Also you can brine. I often pan sautee skinless boneless breasts in olive oil until browned then put on a lid, whereby the juices come out and keep it moist while it steams. Then I deglaze pan with water or wine depending on recipe and add garlic and onion grains, with some salt white or black pepper for a simple and quick meal. Sometimes add a dot of butter. If I want a cream sauce I add half n' half or cream to pan juices and some Dijon mustard. Last toss in some already sauteed mushrooms. It's all very quick and moist.

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 09:15 AM

I've undercooked it in sous vide. Given enough time, even rare to medium rare chicken is safe.

At 145, chicken breast is awesome. So juicy and tender. Under that, the texture is off-putting.

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 09:16 AM
Well, I am trying this tonight for the first time.

http://natashaskitchen.com/2011/04/17/chicken-and-mushroom-casserole/

That actually looks and sounds very good.

BucEyedPea
03-23-2015, 09:17 AM

Yeah, I know I came across it accidentally yesterday and though— "Must do, tommorrow!"

Baby Lee
03-23-2015, 09:17 AM

Yeah, tough to go wrong with chicken mushroom and cream.

chiefzilla1501
03-23-2015, 09:19 AM
I've undercooked it in sous vide. Given enough time, even rare to medium rare chicken is safe.

At 145, chicken breast is awesome. So juicy and tender. Under that, the texture is off-putting.
Yes, that's what I mean. I know many stick to the hard and fast rule of 165, but I've become plenty comfortable going lower especially if it's slow cooked.

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 09:22 AM
Yes, that's what I mean. I know many stick to the hard and fast rule of 165, but I've become plenty comfortable going lower especially if it's slow cooked.

Even if you stick to the 165 rule, you shouldn't keep it in the pan till 165. Carryover will take it over 170, and it'll taste like mulch.

blaise
03-23-2015, 09:33 AM
I put basil, olive oil and cooking wine with them (bone out, not halved) and bake them in a glass dish. Then I cut them into pieces and add it to a salad with greens, boiled red potatoes, asparagus and a balsamic dressing.

Great Expectations
03-23-2015, 09:50 AM
I use a jaccard knife and a dry rub if I'm grilling them. The knife helps reduce cooking time by up to 20% so they don't dry out as much.

Brining is probably the best option; I go heavy with vinegar and pepper with some salt and olive oil.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-23-2015, 09:56 AM

actually slow cooked and under is worse, as it gives the bacteria plenty of time to multiply.

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2015, 10:11 AM
actually slow cooked and under is worse, as it gives the bacteria plenty of time to multiply.

Not exactly true...

http://www.cookingissues.com/index.html%3Fp=3911.html

40-130 F is the danger zone... you can pasteurize anything at 130+ given enough time. The FDA rec's are to kill bacteria instantly. But for instance, chicken is perfectly safe at 140 in roughly 45 minutes.

The FDA gives its chart because you don't want some random fry cook having to think about what they're doing. You want any idiot to pick up a thermometer and say "165, it's good."

A handy chart for those inclined:

http://www.cookingissues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/bacteria_time_temperature2.jpg

This is why sous vide is kinda fun. You can easily and safely experiment with time and temp to get different textures and flavors.

Just Passin' By
03-23-2015, 11:13 AM
I'm not a big chicken breast eater, because I don't find the breast to be flavorful enough to convince me to use it instead of thighs. Some recipes where you could use just the breasts, though, might include

Marsala
Piccata
Kiev
Cordon Bleu
Seafood/veggie stuffed chicken breasts
Massaman chicken
Parmesan crusted chicken
Pistachio crusted chicken
Portuguese chicken
Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken pot pie
Chicken and dumplings
Tequila lime chicken
Chicken tortilla soup

Some are more labor intensive that others, but I hope that's a start for you.

Rausch
03-23-2015, 11:24 AM
The crock pot is my friend.

6-8 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup pear wine a friend made
2 chicken bullion cubes dissolved in 1 cup of water
Green onion
Garlic
black pepper
salt
tea spoon of liquid smoke.

Cook 5 hours on high and it falls apart. Great for tacos, burritos, pulled chicken sandwiches, nachos, quesadillas, etc...

Lonewolf Ed
03-23-2015, 11:43 AM
When I grill chicken breasts, I make a marinade with a Caribbean influence, key lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, ginger soy sauce and cider vinegar with a bunch of seasonings and let it set for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling. I pour a bit on the chicken before turning it over and it always turns out very moist. I call it Ed's Whiteboy Jamaican Chicken, ya mon!

BigMeatballDave
03-23-2015, 12:06 PM
The crock pot is my friend.

6-8 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup pear wine a friend made
2 chicken bullion cubes dissolved in 1 cup of water
Green onion
Garlic
black pepper
salt
tea spoon of liquid smoke.

Cook 5 hours on high and it falls apart. Great for tacos, burritos, pulled chicken sandwiches, nachos, quesadillas, etc...

Other than the wine, that sounds great.

underEJ
03-23-2015, 12:14 PM
braised with balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, onions (like pearl or other small ones) and garlic

some people add bacon to this, but I don't and it is still flavorful, they cook the onions in the bacon fat, but I just use a nice seasoning on the onions when browning them, like old bay or whatever I feel like adding that is savory.

el borracho
03-23-2015, 12:31 PM
I am not big on sauces, so I just pair the chicken with other flavorful foods. Lately, been having chicken with jasmine rice, fresh mozzarella, kalamata olives and avocado slices. Plenty of flavor in the other foods easy and delicious.

jspchief
03-23-2015, 01:08 PM
Weber tequila lime marinade is really good, with a ton of flavor.

I usually pound out the breasts then cut them into 1.5" strips. Marinade all day then toss them on the grill about 5 minutes per side. Then I slice them up for grilled chicken tacos. It's one of my family's favorite meals and it's super easy.

Rain Man
03-23-2015, 01:17 PM
I put the chicken on the grill. I cook it. Then I pour a bunch of barbecue sauce on it and eat it. I've never encountered a recipe that provides a better taste-to-labor ratio.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-23-2015, 02:51 PM
I like my breasts firm with the nipple poking up a little.

FlaChief58
03-23-2015, 03:03 PM
chicken cordon bleu or bacon wrapped chicken breast on the smoker are my go to chicken breast recipes

FlaChief58
03-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Another favorite is cream of mushroom soup and chicken baked for an hour or so at 350 with mashed potatoes. Fucking delicious!

Pitt Gorilla
03-23-2015, 03:46 PM
Marinate in Frank's Red Hot. Grill. Enjoy perfection.

KS Smitty
03-23-2015, 03:50 PM
We use the recipe on the back of the mayonaise jar. :shrug:

KCrockaholic
03-23-2015, 04:59 PM
Frozen chicken breast with lemon pepper seasoning and Cayenne pepper. Then BBQ sauce for dipping. I get my 50g protein. Gets the job done.

BigMeatballDave
03-23-2015, 05:09 PM

Never thought of this. Sounds awesome.

BigMeatballDave
03-23-2015, 05:10 PM
I like my breasts firm with the nipple poking up a little.

That means it's done...

R8RFAN
03-23-2015, 05:17 PM
put it in an aluminium foil pouch with crushed pineapple and juice

SPchief
03-23-2015, 05:22 PM
Poach with cilantro and scallions. Shred, simmer with a little enchilada sauce. Perfect for tacos

Spokane Chief Fan
03-23-2015, 05:49 PM

I boil 4 cups of water, dissolve 1/4 cup of kosher salt and 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Next I add 4 cups of ice, after the ice melts you can add any aromatics or herbs you like. leave the chicken in the brine for 4 - 6 hours and then rinse the chicken and pat dry. You have to try pretty hard to dry this out.

scho63
03-23-2015, 06:26 PM
I cut the breasts into chunks and do a stir fry 90% of the time.

Fish
03-23-2015, 08:28 PM

Or Sriracha. Works great for catfish too!

eDave
03-23-2015, 08:36 PM
As a single guy. I buy up some breasts, chop them into smaller cubes, marinate in McCormicks Mesquite marinade, cook and mix in with bow-tie pasta and Alfredo sauce (w/mushrooms).

I don't cook in detail like you guys do, but this is nice 'bulk' food. I've been off red meat for about 9 years now.

Hoover
03-23-2015, 09:04 PM
to mix things up I get a bag of frozen chicken thigh meat. Put it in the crock pot with some chicken stock, white wine, and seasonings of your choice.

when I get home from work pull it a part and eat like a king for the rest of the week. Great for salads, chicken tacos, or a BBQ chicken sandwich. You name it.

KChiefs1
03-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Olive oil to keep it moist and helps it to not stick on the grill.

If I'm doing southwestern, I do 2/3 paprika 1/3 cumin. Makes great fajitas.

I haven't tried chicken fajitas as I'm a steak fajita guy but I'll give this a try. Thanks!

cdcox
03-23-2015, 09:46 PM
Make this. Don't over cook the breasts. Thank me later.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spicy-garlic-lime-chicken/

I serve it with a great mexican rice made with salsa verde and black beans. Let me know if you want the rice recipe.

cdcox
03-23-2015, 09:50 PM
I also have a couple of good recipes that use cream based sauces, but that kind of circumvents the health benefits of eating chicken.

Buehler445
03-23-2015, 09:51 PM
http://www.johnstonefitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/81fsStjTxrL._AA1500_.jpg

Pretty sure you wouldn't do it, but wife uses this. I know you would probably want to make it yourself, but this tastes pretty good on the grill. Takes 20 minutes to cook. Pretty goddamned good.

On second thought, you probably can't have it on the renal diet, but maybe you could grill it up for the wife.

KCwolf
03-23-2015, 09:53 PM
As a single guy. I buy up some breasts, chop them into smaller cubes, marinate in McCormicks Mesquite marinade, cook and mix in with bow-tie pasta and Alfredo sauce (w/mushrooms).

I don't cook in detail like you guys do, but this is nice 'bulk' food. I've been off red meat for about 9 years now.

You have not had a T Bone steak for 9 years .... OMG .... sorry.

eDave
03-23-2015, 09:54 PM
You have not had a T Bone steak for 9 years .... OMG .... sorry.

Well... Nobody's perfect. Relapses happen. But it's a grand occasion when I do. Usually at a nicer restaurant, accompanied by a nice red wine. Matrix style.

BucEyedPea
03-23-2015, 10:32 PM
I also have a couple of good recipes that use cream based sauces, but that kind of circumvents the health benefits of eating chicken.

Not for me. I use organic half n' half or cream. :D I am not anti-fat (unless I need to save calories) for heart health.

BucEyedPea
03-23-2015, 10:36 PM
Well... Nobody's perfect. Relapses happen. But it's a grand occasion when I do. Usually at a nicer restaurant, accompanied by a nice red wine. Matrix style.

I find when I haven't eaten red meat in a long time, then have it I get terrible pains in my stomach until I am used to it again. Especially, after I've been doing a vegetarian/vegan kick.

eDave
03-23-2015, 10:37 PM
I find when I haven't eaten red meat in a long time, then have it I get terrible pains in my stomach until I am used to it again. Especially, after I've been doing a vegetarian/vegan kick.

Yea. It tends to go right through after a while. Still tastes good though! :drool:

And I'm still a sucker for a dive bar cheeseburger from time to time. But overall, it's chicken and fish for eDave.

Damn. Just remembered pork chops. Yum.

KCwolf
03-23-2015, 10:55 PM
Prolly not the thread to go into this .. but F it .... I "think" I understand the no beef ------- NOPE ... sorry I do NOT. Chicken is way more healthy ... but Beef tastes WAY better ... so even if your plan is health ... WHY O WHY O WHY completely cut out Beef ... FOREVER?
Can you NEVER have to make you feel better? Because I'm pretty sure 2x won't kill ya.

I'm sure there are health and other religious reasons ..... but my GOD ... I no comprende'

BucEyedPea
03-23-2015, 11:19 PM
I don't think chicken is way more healthy than chicken. They both have benefits and variety of foods is the best way to stay healthy.

RobBlake
03-23-2015, 11:35 PM
I don't think chicken is way more healthy than chicken. They both have benefits and variety of foods is the best way to stay healthy.

https://comiczombie.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/neo-woah.jpg

eDave
03-24-2015, 01:30 AM
Prolly not the thread to go into this .. but F it .... I "think" I understand the no beef ------- NOPE ... sorry I do NOT. Chicken is way more healthy ... but Beef tastes WAY better ... so even if your plan is health ... WHY O WHY O WHY completely cut out Beef ... FOREVER?
Can you NEVER have to make you feel better? Because I'm pretty sure 2x won't kill ya.

I'm sure there are health and other religious reasons ..... but my GOD ... I no comprende'

You ever had an enema? Blew my mind how much shit was caked onto my bowels. Red meat man.

Katipan
03-24-2015, 03:13 AM
The older I get, the less I like red meat. And eggs. I still make a shit ton of it, but I could probably do without either for the rest of my life.

BigMeatballDave
03-24-2015, 04:44 AM
The older I get, the less I like red meat. And eggs. I still make a shit ton of it, but I could probably do without either for the rest of my life.

Not me. I could eat beef every day if I could afford it.

Baby Lee
03-24-2015, 05:16 AM

Bacon, Egg and Hash Brown Breakfast

Steak Dinner with baked potato and salad.

I WILL NEVER TIRE!!!!

jspchief
03-24-2015, 06:19 AM
Make this. Don't over cook the breasts. Thank me later.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spicy-garlic-lime-chicken/

I serve it with a great mexican rice made with salsa verde and black beans. Let me know if you want the rice recipe.
Yes. This another family favorite in my house.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-24-2015, 07:03 AM
My douchebag fireman friend makes Hellllmans....with Olive Oil

BucEyedPea
03-24-2015, 07:29 AM
https://comiczombie.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/neo-woah.jpg

Meat has nutrients in it you need. If I eat no red meat for too long, I wind up with B12 anemia. It's happened twice.

Fire Me Boy!
03-24-2015, 07:38 AM
Meat has nutrients in it you need. If I eat no red meat for too long, I wind up with B12 anemia. It's happened twice.

Pretty sure RB was commenting on this:

I don't think chicken is way more healthy than chicken.

Katipan
03-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Bacon, Egg and Hash Brown Breakfast

Steak Dinner with baked potato and salad.

I WILL NEVER TIRE!!!!

My breakfast consists of cold snap peas and yogurt.

Ill make the rest of the household some gut buster with gravy and cheese.

jiveturkey
03-24-2015, 08:16 AM
I never eat boneless skinless chicken and I slather my bird in duck fat. Seasoning changes with mood but is usually some combination of salt/sage or chili powder that I squeeze a lime on after it's done.

BucEyedPea
03-24-2015, 10:25 AM
Pretty sure RB was commenting on this:

Ohh!

BTW I made that chicken and mushroom casserole but don't dare post the pic. I was disappointed. It came out grey looking, not at all like that lady named, Natasha's picture I showed from her website. I can't understand how her's came out so warm colored. Mine was taupe and grey, and so it does not look appealing in a picture, though the sauce and mushrooms were awesome, the chicken was bland.

If I ever make again, I would not put flour on the chicken ( it kept sticking and didn't make chicken golden colored enough). Regardless something is off from her ingredients and recipe unless her photos are color enhanced. Plus, it looked like she poured hers in another pan for styling her photo. Cause you don't see the chicken at all on mine and all the mushrooms sit on top. When I get back from working in Georgia, I am going to post on her site and ask to get to the bottom of it.

In the meantime, my dijon cream sauce with mushrooms and chicken is much better. Tho' the SO liked the dish quite a lot.

ChiefGator
03-24-2015, 10:57 AM
Not exactly true...

http://www.cookingissues.com/index.html%3Fp=3911.html

40-130 F is the danger zone... you can pasteurize anything at 130+ given enough time. The FDA rec's are to kill bacteria instantly. But for instance, chicken is perfectly safe at 140 in roughly 45 minutes.

The FDA gives its chart because you don't want some random fry cook having to think about what they're doing. You want any idiot to pick up a thermometer and say "165, it's good."

A handy chart for those inclined:

http://www.cookingissues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/bacteria_time_temperature2.jpg

This is why sous vide is kinda fun. You can easily and safely experiment with time and temp to get different textures and flavors.

Bookmarked .. thanks!

I marinate my chicken in mojo, similar to italian dressing, but better for marinading.

BucEyedPea
03-24-2015, 11:26 AM
O.M.G. do I see a blue gator in this thread?

Go NOLES!

Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

Fire Me Boy!
03-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Interesting timing for this to show up on my Facebook feed: http://www.thekitchn.com/10-ways-to-have-chicken-breast-for-dinner-recipes-from-the-kitchn-183595?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=managed

BucEyedPea
03-24-2015, 01:23 PM
Yeah it is. I also had a chicken breast recipe in the Dinner thread with picture. It was lemon garlic iirc. It was good and moist...and there's a picture.

BucEyedPea
03-24-2015, 01:34 PM
Here it is:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showpost.php?p=11259790&postcount=3036

CanadianChief
03-24-2015, 02:54 PM
I've tried using this a couple of times. It turned out pretty good. They have a wide variety of seasonings to choose from. They must have this in the States as well.

https://www.maggi.ca/sojuicy/about/garlic/

GloucesterChief
03-24-2015, 05:19 PM
Crock pot pollo pibil and Thai green curry.

Ming the Merciless
03-24-2015, 05:30 PM
enchiladas

RobBlake
03-24-2015, 10:44 PM

haha Fire caught what iwas talking about.

But yeah, I understand what you mean.. i love all meats, but if you don't find yourself eating red meeting often enough.. might as well make it worth it..*dry aged steak wink wink*

Rausch
03-25-2015, 01:13 AM
My breakfast consists of cold snap peas and yogurt.

Ill make the rest of the household some gut buster with gravy and cheese.

That hardly seems fair.

Or logical...

Katipan
03-25-2015, 09:44 AM
That hardly seems fair.

Or logical...

Aww Rausch, you know I'd share my snap peas with you.

I just assume it's my body adjusting to me becoming an old lady. It knows I don't like the fishbowl atmosphere of a gym. So I have to climb stuff and eat peas. **** you autocorrect for making that word "puss" first.