PDA

View Full Version : Gregory failed drug test at combine

KevB
03-25-2015, 10:37 PM
In the scheme of things, smoking pot isn't that big a deal --- I'd guess 50% of these guys are guilty of it at some point. The bigger issue is that he'd do something so stupid to jeopardize his future. Given that there are 3 or 4 edge rushers battling for the top 10, will be interesting to see what this does to his stock.

Direckshun
03-25-2015, 10:46 PM
If he falls to us, I take him all day.

It's fucking ridiculous if we give a shit if a college athlete touched pot.

thabear04
03-26-2015, 01:39 AM
ATLANTA -- If the evaluation process were solely about talent, Randy Gregory almost certainly would be a top-10 pick in next month's NFL draft. There's little doubt about that.

But with the draft five weeks away, the former Nebraska star suddenly has another issue to address: He tested positive for marijuana at the NFL Scouting Combine in February.

Gregory revealed the positive test to NFL Media on Wednesday afternoon in an interview at his agent's home office in suburban Atlanta.

"I blame myself," Gregory said. "And I know it sounds cliché, but there's really no one else I can blame."

Gregory officially learned of his failed test about two weeks ago, during a phone call with his father. Believing he had received a letter from the NFL inviting him to attend the draft, Gregory asked his father to open the envelope. It wasn't a draft invitation.

"It said I failed a drug test," he said.

After absorbing that punch-in-the-gut phone conversation, Gregory knew, perhaps immediately, that his draft stock could be affected.

"Am I worried? Yeah, I'm worried," he said. "At the same time, I'm confident. I know I'm going to be all right in the end."

Gregory, a 6-foot-5, 243-pound pass-rusher who had 17.5 sacks in his two years at Nebraska, is the kind of versatile athlete -- he can rush the quarterback and drop into coverage -- that teams covet.

But marijuana is neither a new nor uncomplicated storyline in Gregory's life.

At the combine, executives from two NFL teams indicated to NFL Media that there were concerns about Gregory's Nebraska off-the-field "issues." And this was before Gregory's positive test from the combine came to light.

Gregory said he now believes he is "in a great spot," but getting there has been a process.

"I don't wake up every day saying, I'd really love to go smoke," he said. "It's not a struggle for me every day (now), it really isn't. In the past, hell yeah, it's been a struggle. It really has been. Now, I'm focused on my dream."

Gregory said he first smoked marijuana after graduating from Hamilton Southeastern High School in Fishers, Ind., and before enrolling at Arizona Western Community College in 2011. He had failed to qualify academically at Purdue, which represented a considerable disappointment to him, and Gregory said he turned to marijuana to cope with the anxiety.

He sat out the 2012 season with a broken leg but was still pursued by major colleges. In 2013 he transferred to Nebraska, where he officially tested positive for marijuana twice, in January 2014 and April 2014. (Gregory said Nebraska officials told him he would be kicked off the team if he were to fail a third test.)

Gregory said he has not smoked marijuana since December, but because his THC levels were so elevated, the drug remained in his system at the combine. Thus, the positive test.

"I was worse at Nebraska than I've ever been at any other time of my life," Gregory said. "But I know how I am now. I think if teams really look at how I am now more so than the past, they'll see I'm making strides to get better, as a person and as a player."

Asked if anyone at Nebraska bears any responsibility for his situation, Gregory said no. "Their job isn't to focus on (whether) these kids are smoking. Their job is to coach us. We should be able to take it upon ourselves and to have enough character to not do it. At the time, I did not. I really didn't. ...

"At the end of the day, it was my fault. I was being selfish. I was being stubborn. I felt like I could do things my way and it would work. And it didn't work."

Last month at the combine, Gregory said he spent time with 29 teams in formal and informal interviews. In all 29 sessions, he said, his marijuana use at Nebraska was discussed; if the team didn't bring up the subject, Gregory said he did.

"Obviously this is new news -- that I failed the test at the combine -- but the fact that I've smoked in the past isn't a mystery," Gregory said. "I've had conversations with (NFL) coaches. I believe we all have an understanding of why I did it. But I feel like I'm improving. I know I am."

Gregory said he has taken regular drug tests, administered by the new support team around him -- including agent Deryk Gilmore of Priority Sports -- and that his levels continue to decline. (A second source, who was informed of the test results, confirmed that information.)

Gregory is adamant that marijuana is the only illegal drug he has ever used.

"I don't want my career to be defined by the fact that I had failed a drug test or anything of that sort," Gregory said. "I want people to remember me as that top-10, top-five (draft pick) that had a 10-year career, a number of championships. I want to be known as that guy. I don't want to be known as a bust or that guy who came in (to the league) with a drug habit."

Gregory said life without marijuana is "clearer" and added, "People also get to see how I really am instead of me walking around like a zombie or something."

He also understands that some people will be skeptical.

"I want people to really understand that I know I made a mistake, for one," Gregory said. "That I knew what I had coming up (the combine), and I still made that mistake. That was dumb.

"I want people to understand I'm not some dumb jock pothead. I'm not," he added. "I'm intelligent. I love the people who help me, I love my family, I love my support group. I love football. I love winning. And I don't want to be labeled as some bust that couldn't make it because he smoked. And I won't be labeled as that.

"So I just want people to understand that. This may be a setback. You may look at me a certain way, but at the end, I'm still going to be on top. I'm still going to do well."

How this affects Gregory's draft stock cannot be known yet. Gregory said he receives great support from his family (parents Ken and Mary Gregory and his brother, who is in seventh grade, live in Michigan) as well as Gilmore and the agent's surrounding cast.

Gregory has been training both his body and mind for the road ahead. A stomach ailment caused his weight to drop to 235 pounds before the combine; since then, he's added eight pounds. He said he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.53 seconds during his training session Wednesday morning at Goldin Athletics Training Association in the Atlanta area. (That time, of course, is unofficial. At the combine, he ran it in 4.64.)

Gregory also understands the team that drafts him next month may do so while crossing its fingers. Because of his failed combine test, Gregory will come into the NFL already in Stage 1 of the league's substance abuse program.

"I'm sure there are some guys who can do it, who are successful and still can smoke," Gregory said. "But I don't think I'm one of those guys. In order for me to be successful, I put it down."

Gregory seems to appreciate that it will take action, not words, to prove he can stay away from the drug. He said he knows "everyone's going to judge me. But they're entitled to their opinion."

In the coming days and weeks, Gregory will make pre-draft visits to multiple teams. He wants to show that he has the athleticism to play defensive end in a 4-3 scheme or outside linebacker in a 3-4.

"I'm trying to set myself apart from all the other edge rushers in the class," he said. "I want a team to draft me and feel like this is a guy we can put anywhere on the field and he's going to help us."

First, there surely will be a new round of questions about his drug use. Gregory was pleased to learn Wednesday afternoon that former Jets and Chiefs coach Herm Edwards has agreed to mentor him. And in Gilmore, his agent, Gregory has a committed advocate. Gilmore plans to share with every NFL team a "detailed plan" that he believes will help to ensure Gregory continues on the right path.

"I've seen him make great strides," Gilmore said. "This is a good kid, a good family. ... This is a (societal) issue, not just an athlete issue. Am I trying to make allowances for anything? No. All I can tell you is, I've seen this man improve leaps and bounds."

Gregory calls playing professional football "a dream." But before he even enters the NFL, his career may be at a crossroads.

"(Marijuana) could end my career," he said. "This incident right now is a step toward ending my career. The last thing I want to do is fail another drug test and be out of the league.

"I want it on the record. I want people to understand I know I messed up. I'm owning up to it. I realize it. But at the same time, I'm taking the right steps to get better and to fix it."

the Talking Can
03-26-2015, 06:30 AM
Justin Houston says "draft him..."

i actually respect the candor about how much he smoked...i mean shit, how much were you smoking if your 'levels were still coming down' months later?...ROFL

a shit ton

TambaBerry
03-26-2015, 07:05 AM

i actually respect the candor about how much he smoked...i mean shit, how much were you smoking if your 'levels were still coming down' months later?...ROFL

a shit ton

He has smoked since December, hell I smoked a week before a drug test I had and passed. Marijuana doesn't just stay in your system

philfree
03-26-2015, 07:27 AM
ATLANTA -- If the evaluation process were solely about talent, Randy Gregory almost certainly would be a top-10 pick in next month's NFL draft. There's little doubt about that.

But with the draft five weeks away, the former Nebraska star suddenly has another issue to address: He tested positive for marijuana at the NFL Scouting Combine in February.

Gregory revealed the positive test to NFL Media on Wednesday afternoon in an interview at his agent's home office in suburban Atlanta.

"I blame myself," Gregory said. "And I know it sounds cliché, but there's really no one else I can blame."

Gregory officially learned of his failed test about two weeks ago, during a phone call with his father. Believing he had received a letter from the NFL inviting him to attend the draft, Gregory asked his father to open the envelope. It wasn't a draft invitation.

"It said I failed a drug test," he said.

After absorbing that punch-in-the-gut phone conversation, Gregory knew, perhaps immediately, that his draft stock could be affected.

"Am I worried? Yeah, I'm worried," he said. "At the same time, I'm confident. I know I'm going to be all right in the end."

Gregory, a 6-foot-5, 243-pound pass-rusher who had 17.5 sacks in his two years at Nebraska, is the kind of versatile athlete -- he can rush the quarterback and drop into coverage -- that teams covet.

But marijuana is neither a new nor uncomplicated storyline in Gregory's life.

At the combine, executives from two NFL teams indicated to NFL Media that there were concerns about Gregory's Nebraska off-the-field "issues." And this was before Gregory's positive test from the combine came to light.

Gregory said he now believes he is "in a great spot," but getting there has been a process.

"I don't wake up every day saying, I'd really love to go smoke," he said. "It's not a struggle for me every day (now), it really isn't. In the past, hell yeah, it's been a struggle. It really has been. Now, I'm focused on my dream."

Gregory said he first smoked marijuana after graduating from Hamilton Southeastern High School in Fishers, Ind., and before enrolling at Arizona Western Community College in 2011. He had failed to qualify academically at Purdue, which represented a considerable disappointment to him, and Gregory said he turned to marijuana to cope with the anxiety.

He sat out the 2012 season with a broken leg but was still pursued by major colleges. In 2013 he transferred to Nebraska, where he officially tested positive for marijuana twice, in January 2014 and April 2014. (Gregory said Nebraska officials told him he would be kicked off the team if he were to fail a third test.)

Gregory said he has not smoked marijuana since December, but because his THC levels were so elevated, the drug remained in his system at the combine. Thus, the positive test.

"I was worse at Nebraska than I've ever been at any other time of my life," Gregory said. "But I know how I am now. I think if teams really look at how I am now more so than the past, they'll see I'm making strides to get better, as a person and as a player."

Asked if anyone at Nebraska bears any responsibility for his situation, Gregory said no. "Their job isn't to focus on (whether) these kids are smoking. Their job is to coach us. We should be able to take it upon ourselves and to have enough character to not do it. At the time, I did not. I really didn't. ...

"At the end of the day, it was my fault. I was being selfish. I was being stubborn. I felt like I could do things my way and it would work. And it didn't work."

Last month at the combine, Gregory said he spent time with 29 teams in formal and informal interviews. In all 29 sessions, he said, his marijuana use at Nebraska was discussed; if the team didn't bring up the subject, Gregory said he did.

"Obviously this is new news -- that I failed the test at the combine -- but the fact that I've smoked in the past isn't a mystery," Gregory said. "I've had conversations with (NFL) coaches. I believe we all have an understanding of why I did it. But I feel like I'm improving. I know I am."

Gregory said he has taken regular drug tests, administered by the new support team around him -- including agent Deryk Gilmore of Priority Sports -- and that his levels continue to decline. (A second source, who was informed of the test results, confirmed that information.)

Gregory is adamant that marijuana is the only illegal drug he has ever used.

"I don't want my career to be defined by the fact that I had failed a drug test or anything of that sort," Gregory said. "I want people to remember me as that top-10, top-five (draft pick) that had a 10-year career, a number of championships. I want to be known as that guy. I don't want to be known as a bust or that guy who came in (to the league) with a drug habit."

Gregory said life without marijuana is "clearer" and added, "People also get to see how I really am instead of me walking around like a zombie or something."

He also understands that some people will be skeptical.

"I want people to really understand that I know I made a mistake, for one," Gregory said. "That I knew what I had coming up (the combine), and I still made that mistake. That was dumb.

"I want people to understand I'm not some dumb jock pothead. I'm not," he added. "I'm intelligent. I love the people who help me, I love my family, I love my support group. I love football. I love winning. And I don't want to be labeled as some bust that couldn't make it because he smoked. And I won't be labeled as that.

"So I just want people to understand that. This may be a setback. You may look at me a certain way, but at the end, I'm still going to be on top. I'm still going to do well."

How this affects Gregory's draft stock cannot be known yet. Gregory said he receives great support from his family (parents Ken and Mary Gregory and his brother, who is in seventh grade, live in Michigan) as well as Gilmore and the agent's surrounding cast.

Gregory has been training both his body and mind for the road ahead. A stomach ailment caused his weight to drop to 235 pounds before the combine; since then, he's added eight pounds. He said he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.53 seconds during his training session Wednesday morning at Goldin Athletics Training Association in the Atlanta area. (That time, of course, is unofficial. At the combine, he ran it in 4.64.)

Gregory also understands the team that drafts him next month may do so while crossing its fingers. Because of his failed combine test, Gregory will come into the NFL already in Stage 1 of the league's substance abuse program.

"I'm sure there are some guys who can do it, who are successful and still can smoke," Gregory said. "But I don't think I'm one of those guys. In order for me to be successful, I put it down."

Gregory seems to appreciate that it will take action, not words, to prove he can stay away from the drug. He said he knows "everyone's going to judge me. But they're entitled to their opinion."

In the coming days and weeks, Gregory will make pre-draft visits to multiple teams. He wants to show that he has the athleticism to play defensive end in a 4-3 scheme or outside linebacker in a 3-4.

"I'm trying to set myself apart from all the other edge rushers in the class," he said. "I want a team to draft me and feel like this is a guy we can put anywhere on the field and he's going to help us."

First, there surely will be a new round of questions about his drug use. Gregory was pleased to learn Wednesday afternoon that former Jets and Chiefs coach Herm Edwards has agreed to mentor him. And in Gilmore, his agent, Gregory has a committed advocate. Gilmore plans to share with every NFL team a "detailed plan" that he believes will help to ensure Gregory continues on the right path.

"I've seen him make great strides," Gilmore said. "This is a good kid, a good family. ... This is a (societal) issue, not just an athlete issue. Am I trying to make allowances for anything? No. All I can tell you is, I've seen this man improve leaps and bounds."

Gregory calls playing professional football "a dream." But before he even enters the NFL, his career may be at a crossroads.

"(Marijuana) could end my career," he said. "This incident right now is a step toward ending my career. The last thing I want to do is fail another drug test and be out of the league.

"I want it on the record. I want people to understand I know I messed up. I'm owning up to it. I realize it. But at the same time, I'm taking the right steps to get better and to fix it."

And I think he's lying. If you smoke and then quit it'll take 4 weeks to come clean there abouts depending on how much fat you carry. THC is fat soluble so it does take awhile but not almost three months. If he were carrying a high % of body fat it still wouldn't take that long. I've tested myself where the 1st time I quit after living a pretty chronic lifestyle it took four weeks. Then I smoked again but only a little and then I quit and it took four weeks to clear my system again. It didn't take any longer though. How was I testing? I went to Walgreens and bought the testing kits. This guy is pretty lean from what I've seen so I just don't believe he quit smoking in December. The NFL teams know this so now this guy has failed a drug test and then lied. Not good for him.

O.city
03-26-2015, 07:37 AM
Teams don't give a damn about weed, they care that you can pass a test, because if you can't you get suspended.

This is kind of an idiot test at the combine, you know it's coming yet still fail?

If he falls to the chiefs though l, if they're comfortable with it, I'd take him

philfree
03-26-2015, 07:44 AM
Teams don't give a damn about weed, they care that you can pass a test, because if you can't you get suspended.

This is kind of an idiot test at the combine, you know it's coming yet still fail?

If he falls to the chiefs though l, if they're comfortable with it, I'd take him

Yeah but most teams are going to call bullshit on him because it doesn't take three months to come clean. Telling lies about it is not owning up and they know it.

jonzie04
03-26-2015, 08:11 AM
He has smoked since December, hell I smoked a week before a drug test I had and passed. Marijuana doesn't just stay in your system

depends on a lot of factors. if you dont smoke often, you have a fast metabolism, and youre taking a standard 50 ng/ml test, i've seen guys pass that in a few days. but if you smoke everyday and youre taking a 15 ng test, that could definitely take months.

but at any rate, someone could be getting a steal in gregory. i doubt he falls as far as houston did, but we'll see.

Chief Roundup
03-26-2015, 08:32 AM
You must be a very light smoker then.
It is a fact that Marijuana stays in your system for 30 to 45 days depending on your weight and the amount you smoke.

TambaBerry
03-26-2015, 08:49 AM
You must be a very light smoker then.
It is a fact that Marijuana stays in your system for 30 to 45 days depending on your weight and the amount you smoke.

At the time I smoked multiple times a day every day, it was also a court ordered test when I go a mip.

Iconic
03-26-2015, 08:55 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

kcbubb
03-26-2015, 09:22 AM
Houston dropped from late first or early second to middle 3rd. Could we get Gregory with our 2nd round pick? That's about a round and a half drop. How far does he fall?

The Franchise
03-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Houston dropped from late first or early second to middle 3rd. Could we get Gregory with our 2nd round pick? That's about a round and a half drop. How far does he fall?

Someone will take him at the end of the 1st round. I could see Denver grabbing him.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2015, 09:51 AM

a shit ton

Exactly. That dude has absolutely smoked since December. Positively. I passed a piss test in less than 30 days as a fat ass, only because I don't smoke every day. It doesn't stay in your system that long unless you are morbidly obese and a chronic user. He's full of shit. Flat out. He may be the next Justin Houston, but in that story he sounds to me like the next Josh Gordon.

Titty Meat
03-26-2015, 09:53 AM
NFL Teams: why did you smoke pot?

Gregory: Bo Pelini

buddha
03-26-2015, 10:05 AM
At the time I smoked multiple times a day every day, it was also a court ordered test when I go a mip.

You were smoking oregano...it's time to accept that fact.

Chief Roundup
03-26-2015, 10:45 AM
Someone will take him at the end of the 1st round. I could see Denver grabbing him.

With his history and being one more failed test from being removed from his college team you really think anyone will draft him in the first, fully guaranteeing his contract?

Denver and Seattle are definitely the places for someone with a pot addiction to go! Especially Denver they need this guy in a real bad way.

Couch-Potato
03-26-2015, 04:10 PM

It's ****ing ridiculous if we give a shit if a college athlete touched pot.

haha damn! What would we do with all those pass rushers!? Might have to teach one to play ILB

philfree
03-26-2015, 04:12 PM
Shouldn't this be in the other thread? 'Contract Buzzed'

Titty Meat
03-26-2015, 04:18 PM
haha damn! What would we do with all those pass rushers!? Might have to teach one to play ILB

The beauty of Gregory is Nebraska would let him roam. He can play outside, rush from the inside backer position, play the 3 gap, etc.

saphojunkie
03-26-2015, 04:18 PM
Trade Houston for two firsts.

Draft Gregory in third round.

Gregory becomes 20 sack a year guy.

What's the problem? :evil:

Tribal Warfare
03-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Trade Houston for two firsts.

Draft Gregory in third round.

Gregory becomes 20 sack a year guy.

What's the problem? :evil:

If Houston just wants to be hired gun, Dupree or Gregory seems like a very possible option the more I think about it. It also falls in line with Dorsey's BPA mantra.

redshirt32
03-26-2015, 04:50 PM
He would fit right in with the rest of the smokers on defense, sucks he tested positive this early and has strike one before he even makes it to his first game.

What else is there to do in Lincoln friging freezing Neb.....

kcbubb
03-27-2015, 08:15 AM
https://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1750857

ESPN draft guru Mel Kiper Jr. wouldn't go quite as far as to say Gregory won't still be a first-round selection, but could see him dropping out of the top 10 picks because teams might use the off-the-field issue as a tie-breaker of sorts to separate a fairly even group of top-level defensive ends of Gregory, Missouri's Shane Ray and Clemson's Vic Beasley.

"It's a shame with Gregory, because he was still being projected as a guy that was intriguing to the (Chicago) Bears I thought at seven - a 3-4 team as an outside linebacker," Kiper told HuskerOnline.com. "I think you look at the (New York) Jets at six, the (Washington) Redskins at five, there were plenty of possibilities. I'm not saying it will push him way down. Obviously he had issues while he was at Nebraska in that regard, but other players have too.

"You look back to Warren Sapp, I had him projected as the fourth-best player in the draft back in 1995, and he drops to 12 to Tampa Bay. Justin Houston, who came out of Georgia, I had him as the 38th best player in that draft. He dropped to the third round, 70th pick overall to Kansas City. You look at where he could go, you separate a tie based on maybe this.

"Gregory and Shane Ray I'd say are equal, so maybe you'd go with Shane Ray. Same thing with Vic Beasley. If you look at teams that would look at him as a bargain if he dropped down to that, I think it would be a Cleveland (Browns) team at 12, a New Orleans (Saints) at 13. They would be saying, 'Boy, we're getting a top-five value in terms of potential and ability at that 12-13 spot. Atlanta (Falcons) at eight could be feeling the same way. I think he goes anywhere from eight and 13 in my opinion."

Gregory did have some good news come out earlier this week when he bumped his testing numbers noticeably from the NFL Combine and Nebraska's Pro Day during a private workout with the Carolina Panthers on Wednesday. Gregory reportedly weighed in at 242 pounds, did 26 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press, ran a 4.53 40-yard dash and a 1.57 in the 10-yard dash.

Mel Kiper Jr. called Ameer Abdullah a "situational" running back going in the third round.
Kiper said Gregory's obvious physical talent will make it tough for him to fall too far down draft boards, and that the league's perception of the failed drug test could change between now and the time the draft rolls around on April 30.

"They're doing the right thing now getting (former NFL player, coach, and current ESPN analyst) Herm Edwards involved working with Randy, and doing and saying all the right things between now and then is something that's important," Kiper said. "We've had this with other players going very high. Then you look at what's happened with some of the guys that dropped a bit: Warren Sapp, Hall of Famer; Justin Houston, great player. Some others that have had issues, look at Josh Gordon; a second-round pick in the supplemental (draft) and his issues with the Cleveland Browns and their ability to keep him on the field.

"All I would say to the people I've spoken to is this: it's a separation. If two guys are equal - if you think Randy Gregory and Shane Ray are equal - based on everything that you thought and all the work you've done, they're equal in grade, that could be a separation to push towards Ray over Gregory.

"That's it. If you felt Gregory was a better player, that's not going to change things. So I do think there's a chance he could drop down, maybe. We've seen it before… He's going to be kind of a wildcard when you start to do these mock first rounds as to where you're going to put him, because it's going to be a wide range. I'm going to leave him probably at five, six, seven. Some may decide to drop him to 12, 13."

Kiper also touched on the potential landing spot for former Nebraska running back Ameer Abdullah. He said Abdullah was the fifth-best running back on his board behind Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon (first or second round pick), Georgia's Todd Gurley (first or second), Indiana's Tevin Coleman (second or third) and Miami's Duke Johnson (second or third).

kcbubb
03-27-2015, 08:26 AM
1.57 ten yard split is awesome and so is 26 reps on the bench with his 34" arms.

kcbubb
03-27-2015, 08:33 AM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-nebraska-pass-rusher-randy-gregory-admits-failed-combine-drug-test-20150326-story.html

6.73 in 3 cone drill is also elite. Faster than Vic Beasley, but how accurate are pro day times?

The Franchise
03-27-2015, 09:38 AM
They're saying that Atlanta will take him at #6 because Pioli has no problem taking people with character issues.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-28-2015, 06:14 PM

It's ****ing ridiculous if we give a shit if a college athlete touched pot.

It got us Houston , Right ! And I agree totally !

kccrow
03-28-2015, 07:57 PM

It's fucking ridiculous if we give a shit if a college athlete touched pot.

Yep. Most of them did, we all know that. I mean who has went to college and didn't smoke pot at least 1 time? Does the fact he tested positive at the combine raise a flag? Sure, because, like Houston, who is stupid enough to smoke pot leading up to the biggest interview of his life? I question how smart the kid is, not whether or not he can play football.

Chiefshrink
03-28-2015, 08:08 PM

a shit ton

Von Miller is impressed:p But then Von Miller is 'very inconsistent' as well. I wonder why?:hmmm:

kcbubb
04-07-2015, 10:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000483806/article/report-nebraskas-randy-gregory-to-visit-minnesota-vikings

Gregory's draft value is somewhat up in the air after news broke that he tested positive for marijuana at the NFL Scouting Combine. NFL Media analyst Bucky Brooks, a former NFL Scout, wrote that "Gregory's inability to clean up before the NFL Scouting Combine will raise serious red flags about his maturity, professionalism and commitment to football." Fellow analyst Daniel Jeremiah, also a former NFL scout, said he thinks Gregory will fall out of the top 10.