PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Tidbits fro KFFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Chiefs | Marcus Mariota a fit in KC?
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:53:46 -0700

Oregon QB Marcus Mariota would be a perfect fit for the Kansas City Chiefs and head coach Andy Reid, even if the team is committed to QB Alex Smith, in the opinion of NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. Kiper cites the success of former QB Donovan McNabb as Reid's quarterback with the Philadelphia Eagles. However, Mariota is expected to be gone when KC picks at 18 overall, and the Chiefs are unlikely to trade up to take him. Reid said he didn't have a chance to meet with Mariota, either.

Fantasy Tip: Mariota will be nothing more than a weak QB2 in traditional fantasy leagues in 2015, and that's if he winds up with a starting gig. Mariota may be better off used at FantasyScore if he starts at any point next year, with the right matchup, of course.

Comment () | Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: ESPN.com - Adam Teicher

Chiefs | KC wants a bigger Travis Kelce

Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:47:00 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce played at roughly 250 pounds in 2014, but head coach Andy Reid wants Kelce to report bigger in 2015, and Reid thinks Kelce can pack on an extra 15 pounds without losing any of his speed or quickness. Kelce led the team in catches (67) and receiving yards (862) last season.

Fantasy Tip: Kelce wasn't fully healthy last year following a knee injury in 2013. He is a fine receiving tight end that might have some targets taken away with the addition of Jeremy Maclin, but he'll make for a decent low-end TE1 in traditional formats.

Chiefs | Donald Stephenson to start at RT?

Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:45:41 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs OT Donald Stephenson is first in line to start at right tackle in 2015, according to head coach Andy Reid.

Chiefs | Jeff Allen an option at multiple spots

Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:43:20 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs OT Jeff Allen will be next in line to start at right tackle in 2015, and he will also compete to be the starter at right guard. He played mostly tackle in college but played mostly guard since being drafted in 2012.

Chiefs | Ben Grubbs to start at LG

Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:41:33 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs OG Ben Grubbs will start at left guard in 2015, according to head coach Andy Reid.

Chiefs | Eric Kush to start at center

Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:41:09 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said C Eric Kush will enter the 2015 season as the starting center. C Rodney Hudson was lost in free agency to the Oakland Raiders. "We drafted Kush and we said, 'Well, maybe in a year or two this guy has an opportunity to be a starter if he continues to progress' and now he has that opportunity," Reid said. "Not that we weren't going to try to sign Rodney back."

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs#ixzz3VdOQZjIH

Mr. Laz
03-27-2015, 06:15 PM
I think that's the first i've ever heard something concrete about Kush starting.

Should have gotten him some reps at OG last year. We were so bad at guard that it couldn't have hurt.

Bwana
03-27-2015, 06:17 PM
It' good to have you back in the house jiz wrangler.

stonedstooge
03-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Finally, my man gets his chance

KCrockaholic
03-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Yeah Kelce will have targets taken away because of Maclin, but obviously the fact that he's no longer splitting time with Fasano won't have any impact on his targets.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-27-2015, 06:21 PM
It' good to have you back in the house jiz wrangler.

Thanks ! I got hacked by the Chinese and was held hostage for 7500 doses semen. It took me a week of jacking my dog off to fill their order.

KCrockaholic
03-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Thanks ! I got hacked by the Chinese and was held hostage for 7500 doses semen. It took me a week of jacking my dog off to fill their order.

I found out when I was 10 if you jack off enough it'll just cough up air.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-27-2015, 06:28 PM
I found out when I was 10 if you jack off enough it'll just cough up air.

Yeah, I know. Animals are different . Anyway , One sperm collection makes up to 200 doses semen when mixed with the extender. I have a microscope and determine the number of sperm per mil and add extender accordingly.

The Chinese think their going to make bacon , but their getting Yellow Lab. :D

KCrockaholic
03-27-2015, 06:31 PM
Then they eat Yellow Lab anyways.

KCrockaholic
03-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Now I'm curious which breed of dog the Koreans prefer.

stonedstooge
03-27-2015, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I know. Animals are different . Anyway , One sperm collection makes up to 200 doses semen when mixed with the extender. I have a microscope and determine the number of sperm per mil and add extender accordingly.

The Chinese think their going to make bacon , but their getting Yellow Lab. :D

You throw in your own contributions to screw it up just a little more?

Warrior5
03-27-2015, 07:34 PM
Now I'm curious which breed of dog the Koreans prefer.

Chow Chow.

Easy 6
03-28-2015, 08:10 AM
Chow Chow.

LMAO

Halfcan
03-28-2015, 08:16 AM
I think that's the first i've ever heard something concrete about Kush starting.

Should have gotten him some reps at OG last year. We were so bad at guard that it couldn't have hurt.

:thumb:

The Chiefs had to be shocked when they watched the tape every week- as defenses pushed them in circles like a glass revolving door.

Could Kush have been any worse? :hmmm:

Halfcan
03-28-2015, 08:18 AM

This is a post you will only see on Chiefs Planet. ROFL

O.city
03-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Chargers bringing in mariota for a work out. Seems the rivers thing might have legs

BigCatDaddy
03-28-2015, 08:53 AM
Chargers bringing in mariota for a work out. Seems the rivers thing might have legs

Wow. Sucks we dont have a shot at either guy most likely. That would make the west a 2 horse race, no pun intended.

O.city
03-28-2015, 09:03 AM
I just don't see the mariota upside being that much higher than what we already have under center.

I'm a big fan of rivers though, most herr aren't