PDA

View Full Version : Life Gentlemen, Start Your Outrage... Man Punches Toddler In Face

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 03:01 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/man-punches-toddler_n_7041682.html

eDave
04-10-2015, 03:03 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/man-punches-toddler_n_7041682.html

Good ole Backo. Inmem?

bishop_74
04-10-2015, 03:06 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/otn96q_v6P0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bishop_74
04-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Man I was just thinking it was an accident or something... but I want to murder that motherfucker!

Amnorix
04-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Holy crap. Yeah, that is so far beyond unnecessary words don't describe it.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 03:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/otn96q_v6P0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO hilarious movie, underrated.

"Wanna know what the difference between your mom and a washing machine is?"

"What?"

"When I dump a load in a washing machine it doesnt follow me around for 3 weeks".

And oh yeah, words fail to describe how badly that puke needs to be beaten... sickening is too kind a word.

Strongside
04-10-2015, 03:29 PM
This motherfucker needs a dirt nap.

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Bakersfield. Surprise...surprise.

The Franchise
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e3rFT5tmQaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MTG#10
Guarantee that wasn't the first time, you can tell by the way the kid is running from him he's scared to death of him.

DaFace
04-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Guarantee that wasn't the first time, you can tell by the way the kid is running from him he's scared to death of him.

He puts his hands up right before the punch lands, too.

If you don't want to take care of a kid, learn how to use birth control. Fucking idiot.

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 03:41 PM
He puts his hands up right before the punch lands, too.

If you don't want to take care of a kid, learn how to use birth control. Fucking idiot.

Is it actually his kid?

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 03:41 PM
And it looks like that girl is pregnant as well. Great.

In58men
04-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Good ole Backo. Inmem?

I would have loved to been there. I was literally shaking while watching it.

DaFace
04-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Is it actually his kid?

Tough to say for sure, but it looks to me like it's his mom's boyfriend or something similar.

crazycoffey
04-10-2015, 03:46 PM
All dads need body cams, can you imagine how many other fathers do this and get away with it?

DaFace
04-10-2015, 03:49 PM
All dads need body cams, can you imagine how many other fathers do this and get away with it?

:spock:

Yes. This is the exact thing as a cop shooting a guy in the back.

ModSocks
04-10-2015, 03:53 PM
And the mom just walks away like it ain't no thang...

BigMeatballDave
04-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Oh. I thought this was a sneak peak to season 2 of The Slap...

:)

Rain Man
04-10-2015, 03:55 PM

That was perhaps the oddest part of this odd video.

Eleazar
04-10-2015, 03:55 PM
That **** should be executed

crazycoffey
04-10-2015, 03:56 PM
:spock:

Yes. This is the exact thing as a cop shooting a guy in the back.

Well, the kid shouldn't have talked back to him....

Eleazar
04-10-2015, 03:56 PM

Did she even see it?

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 04:04 PM

Reeeaaach.

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Did she even see it?

He probably hits her.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 04:11 PM
He probably hits her.

Oh yeah, if he'd do that to a little boy its a given that she's getting her ass beat as well.

Man o man, I hope the judge takes a big book of law and just hammers his sorry ass into dust with it.

Lonewolf Ed
04-10-2015, 04:14 PM
There is another video out there which I will not post from China of a group of adults standing around some ethnic child and one or two of the adults beat him for supposedly stealing something. They kick him, stomp on his hand and break his fingers and then yank him off camera and you can hear him screaming louder and then when you see him again, both hands are mangled. How can people do that, stand around and watch? If I had been there, I'd have been slaughtering the entire crowd.

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Oh yeah, if he'd do that to a little boy its a given that she's getting her ass beat as well.

Man o man, I hope the judge takes a big book of law and just hammers his sorry ass into dust with it.

His bail is set at $1 million.

notorious
04-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Put him in prison, and let the inmates know that he beats on a little guy.

The problem will take care of itself.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 04:27 PM
There is another video out there which I will not post from China of a group of adults standing around some ethnic child and one or two of the adults beat him for supposedly stealing something. They kick him, stomp on his hand and break his fingers and then yank him off camera and you can hear him screaming louder and then when you see him again, both hands are mangled. How can people do that, stand around and watch? If I had been there, I'd have been slaughtering the entire crowd.

Doesnt surprise me at all, the Chinese are bunch of savages in many ways... first world in some ways, third world cavemen in others.

I'd like to see all of these spoiled young crybaby Americans take their "micro-aggression" complaints over there and see what happens.

His bail is set at $1 million.

No ones bailing him out, nice.

*nicholson nods head knowingly.gif*

eDave
04-10-2015, 04:29 PM

He is about to pay dearly for this.

TinyEvel
04-10-2015, 04:36 PM
What a bastard. He even does a street rat stance after knocking the kid down. It's hard to tell if he slapped him or actually gave him a low cross. Open hand in California is allowed, but not to the face. And the mom. Trash. Poor kid. I hope he gets help and a new family.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Good ole Backo. Inmem?

Dude, I need a Windtalker decoder to figure this one out...

eDave
04-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Dude, I need a Windtalker decoder to figure this one out...

He lives in Bakersfield. So I made a bad joke and am not implying Inmem is, or is like, this guy at all.

Bako is slang for Bakersfield.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 04:49 PM
He lives in Bakersfield. So I made a bad joke and am not implying Inmem is, or is like, this guy at all.

Bako is slang for Bakersfield.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Ah, I see said the blind man... but Ovaltine? blech... you know whats good? the Streets of Bakersfield, thats what...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t5P6zdlPJ34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave
04-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Ah, I see said the blind man... but Ovaltine? blech... you know whats good? the Streets of Bakersfield, thats what...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t5P6zdlPJ34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bako has deep roots in Country music. Merl Haggard has a huge ranch out there. Buck Owens was a native. Merl too I believe. Used to see bucks instrumentalists in one particular bar. Drunks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Say what you will, but if we ran this country like the old west, we'd be a hell of a lot better off.

The Rifleman wouldn't stand for that shit.

Mr. Laz
04-10-2015, 05:06 PM
toddler must of done something to deserve it /cp

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 05:07 PM
toddler must of done something to deserve it /cp

Laz is a dipshit. /cp

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Bako has deep roots in Country music. Merl Haggard has a huge ranch out there. Buck Owens was a native. Merl too I believe. Used to see bucks instrumentalists in one particular bar. Drunks.

Bet they're/were a fun bunch of drunks, though.

Say what you will, but if we ran this country like the old west, we'd be a hell of a lot better off.

He'd only need to twirl that Winchester around one time to fix this jackoff.

Mav
04-10-2015, 05:20 PM

I look at my toddler and couldn't imagine doing that to him. Sick fucks in this world.

eDave
04-10-2015, 05:22 PM

Nope. Motherfucking assholes.

Deberg_1990
04-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Well, the kid shouldn't have been running away

crazycoffey
04-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Reeeaaach.

You don't say.....

NewChief
04-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Don't know why (maybe it's having my own kids), but I've started getting deeply affected by abuse of kids.

There's a case here where this filthy fuck and his wife abused their little boy (age 6 I believe) to death. He died from wounds incurred through sexual abuse. The wife found the little boy unresponsive with a brown substance leaking from his mouth.

I've been sort of letting the case out on the periphery and not really internalizing it. Then someone posted a picture of the little boy today, and I literally broke down and wept like a fucking woman. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. It's so bizarre, because I'm usually pretty unemotional and distanced on shit like that.

Ming the Merciless
04-10-2015, 05:38 PM
bakersfield

nuff said

RobBlake
04-10-2015, 05:44 PM
I look at my toddler and couldn't imagine doing that to him. Sick ****s in this world.

what if that toddler was clay?

SAUTO
04-10-2015, 05:47 PM

Me too. Holy fuck that guy would have been beaten soundly

SAUTO
04-10-2015, 05:50 PM
I look at my toddler and couldn't imagine doing that to him. Sick fucks in this world.

I feel bad if I swat my kids...

Seriously I'm a little worked up right now after watching that video, let me at him

Strongside
04-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Awesome plot twist is if he's just the store clerk. Kid was stealing a bag of Ranch flavored Corn Nuts.

RunKC
04-10-2015, 05:57 PM
I would bet that the man was abused as a kid. Violence is a learned action.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Don't know why (maybe it's having my own kids), but I've started getting deeply affected by abuse of kids.

There's a case here where this filthy **** and his wife abused their little boy (age 6 I believe) to death. He died from wounds incurred through sexual abuse. The wife found the little boy unresponsive with a brown substance leaking from his mouth.

I've been sort of letting the case out on the periphery and not really internalizing it. Then someone posted a picture of the little boy today, and I literally broke down and wept like a ****ing woman. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. It's so bizarre, because I'm usually pretty unemotional and distanced on shit like that.

Thats one of those stories where all I need to see is the headline on the Yahoo scrolldown and I just say... nah, not gonna read that, dont wanna know.

For every blurb like that on yahoo and elsewhere there are thousands of other untold stories that would turn our hair prematurely grey, I try not to dwell on it but this headline caught my eye and had to share.

RobBlake
04-10-2015, 06:14 PM
first time watching that video. OMG.

I'm so depressed after watching that video. Can you imagine the type of abuse he gets at home? verbally and physically? If he was caught he would have either eventually killed the girl and the child at some point.. always ends that way.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 06:14 PM
what if that toddler was clay?

Thats just tough love.

Awesome plot twist is if he's just the store clerk. Kid was stealing a bag of Ranch flavored Corn Nuts.

Dont you know how bad for your teeth these are? huh!?

I would bet that the man was abused as a kid. Violence is a learned action.

Honestly, much of what I've read says that isnt necessarily the norm, that more often than not abused kids dont end up abusing their own.

Its my opinion that some people are just born bad and that no one or no circumstance has to cause it in them... their wiring is just ****ed up, they're born lacking compassion and empathy.

Its a wide open subject, so I'm not at all trying to shut your take down... I just believe that some people are born bad, they dont have to learn anything.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 06:20 PM
first time watching that video. OMG.

I'm so depressed after watching that video. Can you imagine the type of abuse he gets at home? verbally and physically? If he was caught he would have either eventually killed the girl and the child at some point.. always ends that way.

Little guy hides under his bed and any other dark spot he can find, you can bet... actually, this incident is the best thing that ever happened to him.

There are surely all kinds of big hearted people who've watched this and cant wait to take him in and fix all of that broken crap.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-10-2015, 06:21 PM

He'd only need to twirl that Winchester around one time to fix this jackoff.

Damn straight.

On both counts.

threebag
04-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Nothing worse than a piece of shit that harms a child

Kman34
04-10-2015, 06:39 PM
I really think it would be hard to restrain myself if I witnessed that.....probably would done something I would not regret..

Mav
04-10-2015, 07:32 PM
I feel bad if I swat my kids...

Seriously I'm a little worked up right now after watching that video, let me at him

I'm with you

Jiu Jitsu Jon
04-10-2015, 07:55 PM
"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. "

Chromatic
04-10-2015, 09:36 PM

You can't just say that shit and not link it.

Fucking link it.

TimBone
04-10-2015, 09:40 PM

****ing link it.

Dear lord. Why?

ThaVirus
04-10-2015, 09:43 PM
I'm wondering why InMem and Scott didn't mention the guy's race...

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 09:49 PM
I'm wondering why InMem and Scott didn't mention the guy's race...

Man, did you really just pull that shit on me?... if I wasn't wide awake and looking right at it, I'd swear I was dreaming.

Why didn't I mention the race? you know what V, **** you... no one said we had to be friends you peabrained prick.

Easy 6
04-10-2015, 09:57 PM
But no, I forgive Virus... I've given a big thumbs down to a few black dudes on this board before, so if you hate one you hate 'em all... what reasonable person wouldn't come to that conclusion?

I'm probably guilty of a "micro-aggression" and I was just too blinded by my privelege to see it.

Brock
04-10-2015, 10:02 PM
He ran? Well there you go.

KC native
04-10-2015, 10:58 PM

Why? Are you that anxious to get your turn punching a toddler?

Chromatic
04-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Dear lord. Why?

Because I want to see if he's lying.

Spill it.

J Diddy
04-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Not even going to watch it. Did they get the dude?

crazycoffey
04-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Not even going to watch it. Did they get the dude?

In reality this is where I'm at on this. I've seen enough ugly to not click on this video

Lonewolf Ed
04-11-2015, 02:12 AM

****ing link it.

Just go to YouTube and type in boy beaten in China and it will be there. It is so horrible and hard to watch. I don't have kids and probably never will, but I have been a father figure to a few. Treating a child in such manners is unfathomable. The damage done to their psyches, it's beyond criminal. But, the bitch of it all is that it is so easy to do. Just hit them, berate them, and tear them down. What is more difficult to do is build a child up, but it isn't tough to accomplish. If you strive to be someone that child can look up to, the rewards are great. Once, two kids that I was a father figure to told me I was a good daddy and that was one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life. It isn't even a choice that I'd rather have a kid run up to me and wrap their arms around my legs than to recoil in terror at the sight of me. I think that a big part of being a good man is being a good father or father figure.

Mav
04-11-2015, 03:22 AM
In reality this is where I'm at on this. I've seen enough ugly to not click on this video

I didn't watch it either.

Why Not?
04-11-2015, 03:39 AM

There's a case here where this filthy **** and his wife abused their little boy (age 6 I believe) to death. He died from wounds incurred through sexual abuse. The wife found the little boy unresponsive with a brown substance leaking from his mouth.

I've been sort of letting the case out on the periphery and not really internalizing it. Then someone posted a picture of the little boy today, and I literally broke down and wept like a ****ing woman. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. It's so bizarre, because I'm usually pretty unemotional and distanced on shit like that.

Having kids will do that to you. I cried hard the day of Sandy Hook

big nasty kcnut
04-11-2015, 05:28 AM
So that what midnight vulture been up to?

dannybcaitlyn
04-11-2015, 06:31 AM
Having kids will do that to you. I cried hard the day of Sandy Hook

That one tore me up pretty good.

ChiTown
04-11-2015, 06:52 AM
Because I want to see if he's lying.

Spill it.

JFC. Some of you are just fucked in the head. You couldn't pay me to watch that shit.

In58men
04-11-2015, 07:15 AM

I would never punch you

Eleazar
04-11-2015, 07:48 AM
The video is very clear, he will be arrested in short order and his life ruined.

In58men
04-11-2015, 08:17 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/437d52c691a91eb7a6dbb74c8b2a61f5.jpg

WeathermanKumke
04-11-2015, 08:42 AM
He's a typical desperate loser who has to use social media sites to talk to women because most women don't want to be around his socially awkward and abusive ass. What a cunt. This is why I have no sympathy for luring guys to meet fake girls at a movie theater and make them waste money to see a movie with some girl and then telling them the girl doesn't exist. I'm sorry that plenty of people unfortunately grow up with no testicular fortitude to talk to females in person. That's why they are always inboxing the females sexual messages that just lead them to getting blocked and having the message sent to their facebook friends or any nudes they send get sent to their facebook friends.

Eleazar
04-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Well then Justin Whittington of Bakersfield, enjoy your 3 hots and a cot.

BigMeatballDave
04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
He is a minor?

Fuck.

What?

notorious
04-11-2015, 08:57 AM
What?

I read it incorrectly. It says "The Juvenile is know to the Shitbag....."

My mistake. Saturday morning and all that jazz. :D

stevieray
04-11-2015, 10:16 AM
I would've choked the life out of that POS.

Glad he got caught. He'll get what's coming to him.

J Diddy
04-11-2015, 10:37 AM
That one tore me up pretty good.

I think that got everyone who has children and plenty more who didn't.

In58men
04-11-2015, 12:53 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/3ff771775d925a04171b86e8c2123384.jpg

What a bad ass he is

Jiu Jitsu Jon
04-11-2015, 01:14 PM
I hope he does prison time and not just county jail. From what I hear a lot of prisoners have families/kids and they don't take too kindly to people that hurt children. It's bad enough to hear of someone hurting someone else's kid. But your own kid? I can't even process that. Horrible.

Start Croyle
04-11-2015, 02:20 PM
The woman looks pregnant. Did anyone else notice?

DaNewGuy
04-11-2015, 02:43 PM

ROFL

Fairplay
04-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Warning: disturbing video

Rain Man
04-11-2015, 03:10 PM
The woman looks pregnant. Did anyone else notice?

He hit that.

Eleazar
04-11-2015, 05:07 PM
California man arrested for punching toddler in face at Bakersfield market as shocking surveillance video goes viral
BY SASHA GOLDSTEIN NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

A California man was arrested after he dragged, pulled and punched a toddler boy inside a Bakersfield market – an assault all caught on camera.

Justin Whittington, 23, was arrested and charged with child endangerment after the startling footage from inside the Vest Market appeared online, police said.

A total of about one minute of surveillance footage captures Whittington terrorizing the helpless child.

"That was horrible, man," store owner Harry Dindral told the Daily News. "The worst thing I've ever seen."

In one clip, Whittington finds the boy hiding behind an aisle and grabs him by the leg before lifting the child several feet off the ground by the shirt and apparently yelling in his face. The child eventually runs off to a woman who appears to be his mother – and who appears to be pregnant.

A second, even more repugnant clip, catches Whittington chase down the child before surprising him around a corner and throwing a hard punch directly in the boy’s face.

The child crumples to the ground crying and holding his head as Whittington leans over and again appears to yell, then drags him to his feet by his arm.

The boy, still crying and holding his face, runs over to the woman, who leads him out of the store by the arm as he continues to bawl.

Dindral, the store owner, said Whittington had come into the store previously, so he knew who he was. Dindral was in the back of the store when his employee ran to the back and urged him to watch the surveillance video to witness the horrifying assault.

The clip later made it online and into the hands of the cops, who tracked down and arrested Whittington around 2 a.m. Friday morning.

Dindral said Whittington is the boy's father.

“It was the right thing to do,” Dindral told the Daily News. “You don’t hit a child like that.”

Whittington is held in lieu of $1 million bail and is due in court Monday afternoon.

Medical personnel examined the child at his home but he did not need to be hospitalized, police said.

In58men
04-11-2015, 06:32 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/15792dd56c63d973217c6d72c081f7da.jpg

WTF?!?!?

Guarantee there's going to be some crazy fools waiting for him. Bakersfield has some pretty scary areas.

I never walk down Martin Luther King Dr lol

Sure-Oz
04-11-2015, 06:43 PM
What? Released

In58men
04-11-2015, 06:45 PM
What? Released

It's because they're saying he was "accused" lol at the justice system.

eDave
04-11-2015, 06:45 PM
I thought he had a $1M bail?

In58men
04-11-2015, 06:47 PM
I thought he had a $1M bail?

I posted that.

GloryDayz
04-11-2015, 07:05 PM
What a fucker. He totally needs to get his ass kicked into a bloody pulp. And I don't care how that fucker was raised, he needs to be beaten and told that if he ever does it again that he'll be beaten until dead! There's no way fro a shrink to chat with him and change him, he's just a stupid fuck and needs to be taught that he's not nearly the toughest guy in the room, and his kid has friends 100000000x tougher than he could ever be. You fix guys like him with broken jaws, cheeks, and noses...

Not that I have an opinion!

Hoopsdoc
04-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Just go to YouTube and type in boy beaten in China and it will be there. It is so horrible and hard to watch. I don't have kids and probably never will, but I have been a father figure to a few. Treating a child in such manners is unfathomable. The damage done to their psyches, it's beyond criminal. But, the bitch of it all is that it is so easy to do. Just hit them, berate them, and tear them down. What is more difficult to do is build a child up, but it isn't tough to accomplish. If you strive to be someone that child can look up to, the rewards are great. Once, two kids that I was a father figure to told me I was a good daddy and that was one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life. It isn't even a choice that I'd rather have a kid run up to me and wrap their arms around my legs than to recoil in terror at the sight of me. I think that a big part of being a good man is being a good father or father figure.

The fear of being a bad father is the one thing that keeps me up at night. So I feel the same way.

As for the pos in the video, find a tall tree and a short rope. God damnit that pisses me off.

Lonewolf Ed
04-11-2015, 09:45 PM
The fear of being a bad father is the one thing that keeps me up at night. So I feel the same way.

As for the pos in the video, find a tall tree and a short rope. God damnit that pisses me off.

Let that fear motivate you instead of keeping you up at night. It doesn't mean you can't discipline a child; they need the structure and to see you as an authority figure, not just a buddy. Sometimes, disciplining a child has to be physical, but never a beating. I got spanked as a child and once my dad went too far and left welts on me and I never forgot that. When I got spanked, I knew it was my fault, but that one time, it made me very angry. When I was a father figure to one boy who is the closest thing to a son I will ever have, if he got out of line, I'd tell him to stop and if he didn't, I'd give him a pinch on the back of the thigh. After a while, if he got to that point again, all I had to do was make a pinching motion with my hand and he'd say, "I'll be good!" The key is consistency; say what you mean and mean what you say. Pay attention to the child, too. If the only time you ever do is when you discipline them, then they will screw up for the attention.

There is no excuse for beating a child, or in the case of the video assaulting one. I have no pity for the adult here. None.