Pages : 1 [2]

Coochie liquor
04-16-2015, 08:50 PM
Yeah...let's use it ......

"The Chiefs gave the Broncos a good Dildoing this Sunday"

"Your mom enjoyed the Dildoing last nite"

"Dildoing.....taking the nation by storm"

"The Dildoing" "in theaters this summer"

I also enjoy combining words. So I don't have just dogs, I have Dildogs!!!

J Diddy
04-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Is there any legal recourse for someone in that situation?

I doubt it. I think it kind of goes along with the mandatory reporting. All my client's information is confidential until you hit a situation where there's suspected abuse or neglect.

GloryDayz
04-16-2015, 09:09 PM
I still think the Mom is hot!

Baby Lee
04-16-2015, 10:18 PM
I doubt it. I think it kind of goes along with the mandatory reporting. All my client's information is confidential until you hit a situation where there's suspected abuse or neglect.

AA isn't a recognized RIGHT to privacy situation, so the only expectations would be contractual [ie, we agree] and covenantal [ie, I promise]. But nothing of value changes hands except interpersonal support and conversation so there's no enforceable contract.

The hit will be to AA's image among current and potential future adherents.

suzzer99
04-16-2015, 10:45 PM
Clearly the lesson here is nothing good can happen when you try to better yourself.

DaneMcCloud
04-16-2015, 10:52 PM
The concern I have is that at some point the bubble bursts, one way or the other, and are they prepared for adversity when that happens?

I honestly don't know.

No one knows. That's the most difficult part of being a parent.

We try our best to educate, we try our best to mandate proper manners and behavior, but when that bubble does burst, all we can do as parents is support our children, if they need it.

Adversity is a good thing. Bullying is not. Fortunately, bullying is a major topic and something the educators monitor very closely. Limited time with electronics is also mandated in our home, which will continue for at least another decade.

The bottom line is that we strive to do our best and there's no way we'll know if that's "good enough" until adversity happens.

As always, fingers crossed.