PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request My two best friends have cancer

frankotank
04-16-2015, 11:20 AM
Found out recently that my buddy Jim has cancer in his in his throat. He’s gonna beat it. I know it. 90% survival rate. He’s a tough sonofabitch and grew up in the streets of Chicago basically parentless. He will stomp this bitch out. Prayers and well wishes would be a very welcome assist.

Adding insult to injury, I found out yesterday that my big bubba Dozer has lymphoma. Not long ago I asked for prayers for Lil Chief for an issue that almost took him. And thanks again CP for that! Lil Chief made it. Dozer won’t. It’s gonna be a matter of time with him. We’ve been referred to a special program in Overland Park that is using an experimental drug. Supposedly they are having success knocking it into remission, so if he can get in there maybe he’ll be around a while. I’ve already lost one dog to lymphoma so I know what we’re in for. Again, prayers and well wishes would be a very welcome assist.

I’m just so angry at something I can’t grab and throw down beat the shit out of. So I’ll let Jim do that for me. I’ll make Dozer as comfortable as possible for as long as possible, but when it’s time….I’ll know.

**** you cancer. Sorry ass bitch.

Dozer....like a boss.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=129&pictureid=1096

Lil Chief....owning the boss.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=129&pictureid=1512

Meatloaf
04-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Cancer sucks. Hope both of your buddies can beat this stuff.

Lonewolf Ed
04-16-2015, 11:32 AM
I can relate as I've seen the faces of the ones I love when I had to tell them that I have cancer. It's a horrid, frightening thing, and all the support and prayers a person can get make a huge difference. It certainly has for me, and I've gotten tremendous support, encouragement, and prayers here on CP. I wish your friends the very best in their battles with the foul invader.

Indian Chief
04-16-2015, 01:58 PM
Fuck cancer