PDA

View Full Version : Life Incredibly Strange Deaths and Disappearances

Easy 6
04-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Some absolute head scratchers on this list...

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1436_23-creepy-unsolved-crimes-that-will-keep-you-up-at-night/

KC native
04-20-2015, 03:32 PM
scott free thread.

The Franchise
04-20-2015, 03:34 PM
No Villisca Axe murders? That should be on there.

Bufkin
04-20-2015, 03:36 PM
How is Sandy Hook not on this?

ModSocks
04-20-2015, 03:36 PM
See? Getting away with murder isn't that hard, now is it?

Rasputin
04-20-2015, 03:51 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1FQfswNxqkU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bevischief
04-20-2015, 04:12 PM
OK...

Why Not?
04-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Not sure why I read it all. Hate myself a little now.

Bugeater
04-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Some weird stuff on there, but #1 is downright disturbing.

mdchiefsfan
04-20-2015, 06:51 PM
#14 is awesome.

Hammock Parties
04-20-2015, 06:51 PM
And yet Alex lives...

stumppy
04-20-2015, 06:55 PM
This was not a good time for me to be cutting up deer meat scraps for the dogs. Made me feel kinda ooookie after reading all of those.

Sully
04-20-2015, 06:56 PM
I don't know what's at that link, but I'm reading a book right now about the hikers at the Dyatlov Pass right now. Pretty weird bunch of deaths.

Chiefs=Champions
04-20-2015, 07:02 PM
If 'yall' like weird disappearances and deaths, you should google missing 411.

Easy 6
04-20-2015, 07:11 PM
Some weird stuff on there, but #1 is downright disturbing.

Wish they hadnt even used that, there are plenty of other weird deals out there to talk about, some mentioned in this thread, without showing that awful freakin thing.

DaFace
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM
This isn't at all as fantastical as those, but there was an Air Force cadet in Colorado Springs who was found dead in his dorm room three weeks ago. There is an ongoing investigation into his death, and they've reported "injuries," but they currently say the investigation is "not criminal." It's a little odd that they haven't released more information about what happened.

Fast forward 2 weeks, and his mom disappeared. She was found dead in a park this past Saturday.

Weird.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27950641/colorado-springs-authorities-confirm-body-found-is-that

TimBone
04-20-2015, 08:03 PM
This isn't at all as fantastical as those, but there was an Air Force cadet in Colorado Springs who was found dead in his dorm room three weeks ago. There is an ongoing investigation into his death, and they've reported "injuries," but they currently say the investigation is "not criminal." It's a little odd that they haven't released more information about what happened.

Fast forward 2 weeks, and his mom disappeared. She was found dead in a park this past Saturday.

Weird.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27950641/colorado-springs-authorities-confirm-body-found-is-that
Well, that's pretty damned interesting. If you remember, can you update this thread if they figured out what happened?

DaFace
04-20-2015, 08:08 PM
Well, that's pretty damned interesting. If you remember, can you update this thread if they figured out what happened?

Sure, I'll try and keep an eye out for updates about it.

Jerm
04-20-2015, 08:24 PM
Dorothy Kilgallen.....

GloucesterChief
04-20-2015, 10:18 PM
I don't know what's at that link, but I'm reading a book right now about the hikers at the Dyatlov Pass right now. Pretty weird bunch of deaths.

That one is actually simple: Avalanche + hypothermia + animal predation.

TribalElder
04-21-2015, 02:32 AM
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Angela_Hammond

Coochie liquor
04-21-2015, 03:44 AM

So why were most of their clothes missing, and what about the one who had his tongue ripped out?

Coochie liquor
04-21-2015, 03:56 AM
Also the Elisa Lam story ha always been very intriguing to me.

Jerm
04-21-2015, 05:54 AM
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Angela_Hammond

Ahhh you're in my neck of the woods now...yeah still a big mystery around there.

Kman34
04-21-2015, 06:03 AM
The Skidmore "execution" of the bully always fascinated me.....lots of witnesses...lots of ducking for cover....LMAO

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 06:55 AM

You obviously havent looked into the details, thats not even close.

Dave Lane
04-21-2015, 07:10 AM
And yet Alex lives...

That should be the #1 puzzle on any list.

ThaVirus
04-21-2015, 09:03 AM
So why were most of their clothes missing, and what about the one who had his tongue ripped out?

Apparently people that suffer from hypothermia have a tendency to take their clothes off shortly before death.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
04-21-2015, 09:15 AM
Apparently people that suffer from hypothermia have a tendency to take their clothes off shortly before death.

....and pull their tongues out.

BigMeatballDave
04-21-2015, 09:25 AM
The Axe murders in Germany is the most creepy of that list.

Coochie liquor
04-21-2015, 09:30 AM

Hell, I usually do that when I drink too much tequila.... Or vodka..... Or rum....

Rain Man
04-21-2015, 09:30 AM

I don't get that one. If I'm hearing footsteps in my attic, I think I call the police and exit the house. It seems to me that they did not take any reasonable actions to protect themselves.

The kidnapped woman on the cruise is pretty creepy. I kind of figure that there's some drug lord with a big Amazon estate full of kidnapped harem women.

The Franchise
04-21-2015, 09:35 AM

Have you heard of the Villisca Axe Murders in Iowa?

BigMeatballDave
04-21-2015, 09:39 AM
Have you heard of the Villisca Axe Murders in Iowa?

I don't think so...

The Franchise
04-21-2015, 09:41 AM
I don't think so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villisca_axe_murders

The Moore family consisted of parents Josiah B. (aged 43), Sarah (née Montgomery) (39), and their four children: Herman Montgomery (11), Mary Katherine (10), Arthur Boyd (7), and Paul Vernon (5). An affluent family, the Moores were well-known and well-liked in their community.[1] On June 9, 1912, Katherine Moore invited Ina Mae (8) and Lena Gertrude Stillinger (12) to spend the night at the Moore residence. That evening, the visiting girls and the Moore family attended the Presbyterian church where they participated in the Children's Day Program, which Sarah Moore had coordinated. After the program ended at 9:30 p.m., the Moores and the Stillinger sisters walked to the Moores' house, arriving between 9:45 and 10 p.m.

At 7 a.m. the next day, Mary Peckham, the Moores' neighbor, became concerned after she noticed that the Moore family had not come out to do their morning chores. Peckham knocked on the Moores' door. When nobody answered, she tried to open the door and discovered that it was locked. Peckham let the Moores' chickens out and called Ross Moore, Josiah Moore's brother. Like Peckham, Moore received no response when he knocked on the door and shouted. He unlocked the front door with his copy of the house key. While Peckham stood on the porch, Moore went into the parlor and opened the guest bedroom door, where he found Ina and Lena Stillinger's bodies on the bed. Moore immediately told Peckham to call Hank Horton, Villisca's primary peace officer, who arrived shortly thereafter. Horton's search of the house revealed that the entire Moore family and the two Stillinger girls had been bludgeoned to death. The murder weapon, an axe belonging to Josiah, was found in the guest room where the Stillinger sisters were found.

Doctors concluded that the murders had taken place between midnight and 5 a.m.[2] The killer or killers began in the master bedroom, where Josiah and Sarah Moore were sleeping. Josiah received more blows from the axe than any other victim; his face had been cut so much that his eyes were missing. The killer(s) went into the children's rooms and bludgeoned Herman, Katherine, Boyd, and Paul in the head in the same manner as their parents. Afterward, the killer(s) moved downstairs to the guest bedroom and killed Ina and Lena.

Investigators believed that all of the victims except for Lena Stillinger had been asleep when murdered. They thought that she was awake and tried to fight back, as she was found lying crosswise on the bed, and with a defensive wound on her arm. Lena's nightgown was pushed up to her waist and she was wearing no undergarments, leading to law enforcement speculation that the killer(s) sexually molested her or attempted to do so.

The crime was never solved. The house is kind of like a tourist trap for ghost hunters now and apparently it's extremely haunted.

Dave Lane
04-21-2015, 09:51 AM
Stupid article is stupid. And there is nothing mysterious about any of it.

loochy
04-21-2015, 09:52 AM
Stupid article is stupid. And there is nothing mysterious about any of it.

Then who killed these people?

ThaVirus
04-21-2015, 10:22 AM
Damn all that.

How did ancient Egyptians get their hands on cocaine and tobacco?

Mfers were circumnavigating the globe long before Columbus and probably even the Vikings as well.

BigMeatballDave
04-21-2015, 10:33 AM

The crime was never solved. The house is kind of like a tourist trap for ghost hunters now and apparently it's extremely haunted.

Gruesome.

Who knew there was actually something interesting about Iowa?

:)

Frosty
04-21-2015, 10:50 AM
If you like this sort of thing, check out the Unresolved Mysteries Subreddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 11:01 AM
The two strangest for me are...

1) the black dude from St. Charles MO, who was only missing for three days yet when found in an open field was in an advanced state of decomposition. Not only that, in his pocket was a page full of cryptography that the top US codebreakers couldnt figure out.

2) all 5 children go missing from a family home that is set on fire, police say it was an electrical fire and the children died in the home, yet...

No human remains were found in the home.
The lights in the home were on while it burned.
Years later the parents receive a letter from, supposedly, one of the sons in Kentucky.
Parents hire a detective to go to KY and look into it, he disappears and is never heard from again.

Now that is some weird X Files shit if I've ever heard it.

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 11:05 AM

Watched a show on this not long ago, I believe they narrowed the suspect down to a traveling preacher who was in town that week and was gone the day after the murders.

Rain Man
04-21-2015, 11:22 AM
The two strangest for me are...

1) the black dude from St. Charles MO, who was only missing for three days yet when found in an open field was in an advanced state of decomposition. Not only that, in his pocket was a page full of cryptography that the top US codebreakers couldnt figure out.

2) all 5 children go missing from a family home that is set on fire, police say it was an electrical fire and the children died in the home, yet...

No human remains were found in the home.
The lights in the home were on while it burned.
Years later the parents receive a letter from, supposedly, one of the sons in Kentucky.
Parents hire a detective to go to KY and look into it, he disappears and is never heard from again.

Now that is some weird X Files shit if I've ever heard it.

I plan to start working on that code this weekend.

And I don't get the significance of the lights being on in the Kentucky case. Would a short in one circuit knock them all out? I wouldn't have thought that would be the case. And I'm curious what was in the letter.

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 11:31 AM

And I don't get the significance of the lights being on in the Kentucky case. Would a short in one circuit knock them all out? I wouldn't have thought that would be the case. And I'm curious what was in the letter.

Channel your inner Windtalker.

I'm no electrician, but its seems like a short bad enough to cause a fire has atleast a chance of downing the whole system.

But that aside, it would still be an incredibly strange case, the part about the detective sealed the deal for me... "wtf?"

Bugeater
04-21-2015, 11:53 AM

I know a ghost hunter that has spent several nights there. She posted a video a while back where they set a ball on the floor, and instead of it either staying still or rolling in one direction it would go in curves and circles. Weird as hell, I'd never set foot in that place.

Gonzo
04-21-2015, 12:04 PM

Article is a little old. They cracked the code a while back.

Milk, eggs, bread, hamburger, soda, beer, potatoes.

Saccopoo
04-21-2015, 12:06 PM
Article is a little old. They cracked the code a while back.

Milk, eggs, bread, hamburger, soda, beer, potatoes.

That's how you make meth?

kepp
04-21-2015, 12:07 PM
Holy cow...#12...little boy pot pie

Gonzo
04-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Holy cow...#12...little boy pot pie

Needs oregano. Everything's better with oregano.

Rain Man
04-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Needs oregano. Everything's better with oregano.

Hmm, could use a little sugar and spice and everything nice. Where can I get that?

RobBlake
04-21-2015, 01:45 PM
#14 is awesome.

great old movie called in broad daylight

Dave Lane
04-21-2015, 02:14 PM
Then who killed these people?

I found a dead eagle. Who killed it?

Better yet who cares?

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 02:27 PM
We're all just so thrilled that you have all of the worlds mysteries wrapped up so neatly, Dave... its impressive, damned impressive.

You're a genius, Godlike even... hell lets start a religion based on you!

Dave Lane
04-21-2015, 02:28 PM
We're all just so thrilled that you have all of the worlds mysteries wrapped up so neatly, Dave... its impressive, damned impressive.

Thank you. You may be my high priest if you genuflect properly.

Beef Supreme
04-21-2015, 02:34 PM
Next, he's recruiting for altar boys.

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 02:37 PM

LMAO

Tonka83
04-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Need to add all those Clinton acquaintances that died under mysterious circumstances to the list.

KChiefs1
04-21-2015, 03:18 PM

I'm surprised that wasn't on the list.

Coochie liquor
04-21-2015, 03:28 PM
What about the mysterious disappearance of Val Kilmers acting career??

Rain Man
04-21-2015, 03:36 PM
I found a dead eagle. Who killed it?

Better yet who cares?

I think the Fish and Wildlife Service is going to care.

Rain Man
04-21-2015, 03:37 PM

I will offer up a name for it: The Branch Dave-inians.

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 03:42 PM
I will offer up a name for it: The Branch Dave-inians.

And he's even a David, perfect! LMAO

Hydrae
04-21-2015, 03:52 PM
Need to add all those Clinton acquaintances that died under mysterious circumstances to the list.

You could throw an Enron exec or two on that list too.

KChiefs1
04-21-2015, 04:15 PM
The Skidmore "execution" of the bully always fascinated me.....lots of witnesses...lots of ducking for cover....LMAO

Quincy had an episode related to that.

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Quincy had an episode related to that.

Did Klugman get it figured out?

GloucesterChief
04-21-2015, 06:12 PM
....and pull their tongues out.

That is animal predation after death. Soft tissues are eaten first. Ears, nose, tongue, eyes, etc.

Also, later stage hypothermia makes you feel like you are hot so people will take their clothes off.

Easy 6
04-21-2015, 06:40 PM
That is animal predation after death. Soft tissues are eaten first. Ears, nose, tongue, eyes, etc.

Also, later stage hypothermia makes you feel like you are hot so people will take their clothes off.

You need to study up on this case before commenting.

First of all, animal predation doesn't happen with clean, scalpel-like lines... it also doesn't happen to very specific body parts either, its guts and viscera 99.9% of the time.

Also, if it was an avalanche, then why didn't the Russian government use that as a handy excuse? I'll tell you why, its because there was O proof of an avalanche.

The official excuse was an errant missile test... first of all, what are the actual odds of two errant missiles directly impacting two different groups of people huddled together two miles apart?

Second of all, if it was errant missiles... then why wasn't there a single solitary sign of impact craters and/or scorched earth and trees anywhere near the bodies?

Cornstock
04-21-2015, 10:59 PM
Grew up a few miles from Villisca in Iowa. A lot of the kids in school would stay the night in the house for birthday parties and such. I would always politely decline those invitations. They would tell me about the seance things they would do with the host where balls and toy cars would move across the room unexplainably. I wasn't sure if it was just the host putting on a show or if it was actually haunted, but I didn't want to find out. Even the people I know who would go on tours during the day would say they would have feelings of panic and freezing cold, especially in the attic where the murderer supposedly hid.

RobBlake
04-21-2015, 11:41 PM
Did Klugman get it figured out?

check the movie In Broad Daylight.. really good

BigMeatballDave
04-22-2015, 07:36 AM
Grew up a few miles from Villisca in Iowa. A lot of the kids in school would stay the night in the house for birthday parties and such. I would always politely decline those invitations. They would tell me about the seance things they would do with the host where balls and toy cars would move across the room unexplainably. I wasn't sure if it was just the host putting on a show or if it was actually haunted, but I didn't want to find out. Even the people I know who would go on tours during the day would say they would have feelings of panic and freezing cold, especially in the attic where the murderer supposedly hid.

I think you meant, Inexplicably. :)

Coochie liquor
04-22-2015, 09:26 AM

ROFL:clap:

loochy
04-22-2015, 10:22 AM

I think you used, an extraneous comma. :)

Brock
04-22-2015, 10:24 AM

Why did you capitalize inexplicably?

kepp
04-22-2015, 11:38 AM

That's irregardless

BigMeatballDave
04-22-2015, 11:47 AM
Why did you capitalize inexplicably?

It's UNEXPLAINABLE

Dave Lane
04-22-2015, 11:51 AM

No I stay out of religion.

Imon Yourside
04-22-2015, 11:52 AM

Yup, downright creepy.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-22-2015, 12:01 PM
Channel your inner Windtalker.

I'm no electrician, but its seems like a short bad enough to cause a fire has atleast a chance of downing the whole system.

But that aside, it would still be an incredibly strange case, the part about the detective sealed the deal for me... "wtf?"

nope, a short can start a fire in one part of the house and the electricity will keep going until the panel burns up or the service line to the house melts.

It's part of the hazards a firefighter faces, you know water and electrical and all.

Easy 6
04-22-2015, 12:08 PM
nope, a short can start a fire in one part of the house and the electricity will keep going until the panel burns up or the service line to the house melts.

It's part of the hazards a firefighter faces, you know water and electrical and all.

I'll buy that, but its still an extremely weird story... when the private detective goes missing, that's weird.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-22-2015, 12:34 PM
I'll buy that, but its still an extremely weird story... when the private detective goes missing, that's weird.

it seems odd to me that he isn't named. Another article I read said he never contacted them again, not that he disappeared.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-children-who-went-up-in-smoke-172429802/?no-ist

mikeyis4dcats.
04-22-2015, 12:46 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?206888-Sodder-Family-The-brother-said-he-called&

BigChiefFan
04-22-2015, 01:54 PM
I'm surprised the Girl Scout murders in Locust Grove, OK. weren't on the list. It's a sick ass world we live in.

Easy 6
04-22-2015, 02:18 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?206888-Sodder-Family-The-brother-said-he-called&

Thats very in depth, much appreciated... it seems to answer most questions, but also raises a few that arent fully explained.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-22-2015, 03:32 PM
I'm surprised the Girl Scout murders in Locust Grove, OK. weren't on the list. It's a sick ass world we live in.

eh, if you ask me sounds like Hart did it with an accomplice

http://www.reddirtreport.com/oklahoma-mysteries/oklahoma-mysteries-1977-camp-scott-girl-scout-murders-remain-unsolved

Coochie liquor
04-22-2015, 06:25 PM
I don't get that one. If I'm hearing footsteps in my attic, I think I call the police and exit the house. It seems to me that they did not take any reasonable actions to protect themselves.

The kidnapped woman on the cruise is pretty creepy. I kind of figure that there's some drug lord with a big Amazon estate full of kidnapped harem women.

I just read an article on it. Muchore in depth than that picture. Very interesting.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/09/the-mysterious-unsolved-murders-of-hinterkaifeck-farm/

Easy 6
04-23-2015, 07:11 AM
I just read an article on it. Muchore in depth than that picture. Very interesting.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/09/the-mysterious-unsolved-murders-of-hinterkaifeck-farm/

Very interesting, while the circumstances seem a bit outlandish my money is on the soldier ex-husband, he surely knew the farm inside/out and was well traveled, hence the strange newspaper.

BigChiefFan
04-23-2015, 08:04 AM
eh, if you ask me sounds like Hart did it with an accomplice

http://www.reddirtreport.com/oklahoma-mysteries/oklahoma-mysteries-1977-camp-scott-girl-scout-murders-remain-unsolved
I agree, but some things happened that are still very odd considering there was a manhunt for him for months and then evidence would show up at the camp site. I suppose it could have been the accomplice, but still a very strange story. I just read the entire case yesterday and found out things I had never known before.

frankotank
04-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Also the Elisa Lam story ha always been very intriguing to me.

I've always thought......ther is simply not much mystery to this. here's the entire video.
honestly....she acts like she totally drugged out. on what I don't know, but she's acting high as balls. check her out at about the 2:00 mark. (don't think there's much to see after 2:20)
she's wasted and decides going that going to the roof for a swim is a good idea and drowns. what am I missing?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3TjVBpyTeZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
04-24-2015, 02:22 PM
I've always thought......ther is simply not much mystery to this. here's the entire video.
honestly....she acts like she totally drugged out. on what I don't know, but she's acting high as balls. check her out at about the 2:00 mark. (don't think there's much to see after 2:20)
she's wasted and decides going that going to the roof for a swim is a good idea and drowns. what am I missing?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3TjVBpyTeZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I remember when that case happened and it was all scary murder themes, but I think you're right. It didn't look like she was feeling threatened at all. It looked like a drug thing.

The only oddity is why the elevator wasn't closing. But if the elevator wasn't working I could imagine her wandering up to the roof and getting herself into trouble.

The Franchise
04-24-2015, 02:26 PM

Looks like a bad acid trip to me.

SAUTO
04-24-2015, 05:32 PM
Ahhh you're in my neck of the woods now...yeah still a big mystery around there.

Yep pretty close to me too. Lol

Easy 6
04-25-2015, 11:43 AM
I forget all of the details, but watched a show about this case not long after it happened and they went to great lengths to describe just how hard it would've been to get herself into that water tank on the roof.

GloucesterChief
04-25-2015, 01:18 PM
I forget all of the details, but watched a show about this case not long after it happened and they went to great lengths to describe just how hard it would've been to get herself into that water tank on the roof.

Not really. It is pretty clear that Ms. Lam was on a psychotic break. She had a history of mental illness (bi-polar I believe) and was off of her medications which can amplify existing mental illness including hallucinations and feelings of paranoia.

It is unfortunate but not really mysterious.

Easy 6
04-25-2015, 01:37 PM
Not really. It is pretty clear that Ms. Lam was on a psychotic break. She had a history of mental illness (bi-polar I believe) and was off of her medications which can amplify existing mental illness including hallucinations and feelings of paranoia.

It is unfortunate but not really mysterious.

The show was clear that it took some real doing to get into that tank, that's not to say she didn't do it herself though.

The more I look into her history of mental illness, the more likely it seems.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-25-2015, 01:53 PM
I just don't understand how a short Asian girl gets herself into a water tank that was 8 to 10 feet tall. There was no ladder. The hatch was reportedly very heavy as well.

Easy 6
04-25-2015, 01:58 PM
I just don't understand how a short Asian girl gets herself into a water tank that was 8 to 10 feet tall. There was no ladder. The hatch was reportedly very heavy as well.

See, those are the key details that I'd forgotten... kinda puts the mystery back into it.

TimBone
04-25-2015, 02:55 PM
Maybe she was told that there was some bomb ass dim sum and sticky white rice in the tank. People are known to display amazing acts of strength and athleticism in moments of extreme adrenaline rush.

Easy 6
04-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Maybe she was told that there was some bomb ass dim sum and sticky white rice in the tank. People are known to display amazing acts of strength and athleticism in moments of extreme adrenaline rush.

LMAO

Mental breakdown + lust for dim sum can do ka-razy things to people.

GloucesterChief
04-25-2015, 03:39 PM

Considering she was in the middle of a psychotic break and her behavior showed symptoms of paranoia.

Its pretty easy to figure out. Extreme Paranoia + hallucinations = flight or fight response = adrenaline = girl was a lot stronger than a normal calm person.

Coochie liquor
04-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Considering she was in the middle of a psychotic break and her behavior showed symptoms of paranoia.

Its pretty easy to figure out. Extreme Paranoia + hallucinations = flight or fight response = adrenaline = girl was a lot stronger than a normal calm person.

So let me guess, you don't believe in Santa Clause either??

GloucesterChief
04-25-2015, 04:21 PM
So let me guess, you don't believe in Santa Clause either??

I just think there is a better rational explanation to some mysteries than what is typically presented in these mystery sites.

Easy 6
04-25-2015, 04:31 PM
I just think there is a better rational explanation to some mysteries than what is typically presented in these mystery sites.

If you rounded up the 100 greatest mysteries in the world, its very likely that 90 of them have a reasonable explanation... but its that 10% that leaves the whole world open to questioning and makes absolutely anything possible.

That's where I come from, had enough existentially strange experiences to understand that anything can/has happened.

TimBone
04-25-2015, 05:50 PM

Q

TribalElder
04-25-2015, 05:54 PM
She was making the water funky out the tap

mikeyis4dcats.
04-28-2015, 12:44 PM

ha. adrenaline doesn't make your arms grow longer.

RobBlake
04-28-2015, 01:35 PM

adrenaline rush doesn't turn you into a ant where you can lift however many times your size. She was a skinny girl. Her mental problems only exemplify her inability to actually do anything.. She could barely stand in the elevator but now she can parkor up a watertank and lift a lid that would prob require more than one man to open?

ILChief
04-28-2015, 02:51 PM
How is Sandy Hook not on this?

lol