PDA

View Full Version : Every year there is a player that falls that no one saw coming

chiefscafan
04-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Who is that player this year I'm curious who u guys think it is?

B_Ambuehl
04-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Benardrick McKinley, Ajahi

Bowser
04-26-2015, 10:59 AM
DeVante Parker

srvy
04-26-2015, 11:58 AM
Shane Ray. Thinking the turf toe may have the GMs a bit nervous.

kccrow
04-26-2015, 01:12 PM
We can see several potential falls for sure:
Shane Ray - Toe injury likely to need surgery and 5 months rehab
Jordan Phillips - Multiple back issues that required surgery
Jay Ajayi - Right Knee was once shredded and there are significant lingering concerns
Cedric Ogbuehi - Knee injury time table + Questionable tape before injury
Todd Gurley - Knee injury with concerns about rehab time table
Paul Dawson - Showed up to the combine with a spare tire around his waist
Hau'oli Kikaha - Couldn't work out at combine and ran poorly at pro day

I can't think of any more significant ones off the top of my head.

Here are my candidates:

1. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma - Plethora of off field issues at a bad time in the NFL for such things.

2. Marcus Peters, DB, Washington - Several on field incidents with coaches and relatively pedestrian combine numbers.

3. Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA - The tape simply doesn't back up his draft ranking of 2nd round.

KevB
04-26-2015, 01:16 PM
We can see several potential falls for sure:
Shane Ray - Toe injury likely to need surgery and 5 months rehab
Jordan Phillips - Multiple back issues that required surgery
Jay Ajayi - Right Knee was once shredded and there are significant lingering concerns
Cedric Ogbuehi - Knee injury time table + Questionable tape before injury
Todd Gurley - Knee injury with concerns about rehab time table
Paul Dawson - Showed up to the combine with a spare tire around his waist
Hau'oli Kikaha - Couldn't work out at combine and ran poorly at pro day

I can't think of any more significant ones off the top of my head.

Here are my candidates:

1. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma - Plethora of off field issues at a bad time in the NFL for such things.

2. Marcus Peters, DB, Washington - Several on field incidents with coaches and relatively pedestrian combine numbers.

3. Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA - The tape simply doesn't back up his draft ranking of 2nd round.

Can add Gregory, but we know why.

kccrow
04-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Can add Gregory, but we know why.

Oh yeah, good call. Thanks. We could see DGB and Peters falling too, so they wouldn't surprise. I'd say my main guy is Hundley. I just don't think he's that good.

KevB
04-26-2015, 01:52 PM
I will add Jaelen Strong. Wrist injury, depth at his position and seemingly more and more that believe he doesn't play to his timed speed.

kccrow
04-26-2015, 05:46 PM
I will add Jaelen Strong. Wrist injury, depth at his position and seemingly more and more that believe he doesn't play to his timed speed.

Also, with Strong, he didn't show up to medical re-evaluations post-combine which doesn't happen often. Doctors may be satisfied and didn't strongly advise him to show, but he was still asked.

RunKC
04-26-2015, 06:10 PM
Nick O'Leary. The media makes a bigger deal out of him then he deserves because he went to FSU and is Jack Nicholson's relative.

He's slow and overrated. I think he's a 5th round pick instead of a 3rd like some media pumps him up to be.

O.city
04-26-2015, 06:14 PM
Leonard Williams out of the top 10

kccrow
04-26-2015, 06:44 PM
Leonard Williams out of the top 10

:eek:

Saccopoo
04-26-2015, 07:33 PM
Jameis Winston.

smith11
04-27-2015, 12:06 AM
Brandon Scherff

Tribal Warfare
04-27-2015, 03:05 AM
Nick O'Leary. The media makes a bigger deal out of him then he deserves because he went to FSU and is Jack Nicklaus relative.

He's slow and overrated. I think he's a 5th round pick instead of a 3rd like some media pumps him up to be.

FYP

redshirt32
04-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Danny Shelton out of top ten
Jalen Collins
DGB

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-28-2015, 12:45 PM
Shane Ray. Thinking the turf toe and the 10 pounds of weed in his car may have the GMs a bit nervous.

Fixed !