PDA

View Full Version : O-Line

Schnitzel
04-28-2015, 01:02 PM
Let's assume we go OL in the first round. How are you ranking the fatties? Who would you be happy with at #18?

I'd be very happy with both Scherff and Collins at #18. I'd also be ok with Peat and Erving, but that's probably it.

redshirt32
04-28-2015, 01:21 PM
If there are 6 fatties left, Shane Ray, Randy Gregory, Melvin Gordon,Todd Gurley,Malcom Brown, Bryon Jones,Nelson Agholor,Philip Dorset, Marcus Peters, Breshad Perriman

Whats a GM to do select BPA or take phone calls cant wait tell draft night,,,,,,

Hoover
04-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Scherff and Collins would rock in round one, I think Peat is more of a project, but I could live with Erving.

redshirt32
04-28-2015, 01:27 PM
I just do not see OL unless there is a trade down in the first rd, Id say Collins if they were going OL at 18.

redshirt32
04-28-2015, 05:55 PM
Murder probe involving LSU G/T … Baton Rouge police reportedly want to speak with former LSU G/T La’el Collins, a first-round prospect for Thursday’s draft who is presumably on his way to Chicago, about the shooting death of a pregnant ex-girlfriend of his over the weekend. Collins is not a suspect according to police in Baton Rouge, but is seen as someone who can provide some information about the victim.

WOW always something

Hoover
04-29-2015, 03:17 PM
Scherff provides as much flexibility as Collins. If he's there, which I highly doubt, you take him. Might not have the arms to be LT, but he could play LG, RG, or RT from day one.

Plus, didn't Allen play some Center? I say let him focus on that.

Hoover
04-29-2015, 03:17 PM
Scherff provides as much flexibility as Collins. If he's there, which I highly doubt, you take him. Might not have the arms to be LT, but he could play LG, RG, or RT from day one.

Plus, didn't Allen play some Center? I say let him focus on that.

milkman
04-29-2015, 04:10 PM
So, the depth chart at center would be an unproven 3rd year player that has barely seen the field, and a guy that has sucked ass at guard.

kccrow
04-29-2015, 04:40 PM
So, the depth chart at center would be an unproven 3rd year player that has barely seen the field, and a guy that has sucked ass at guard.

ROFL