BullJunkandIron
04-30-2015, 08:11 PM
More like love

TambaBerry
04-30-2015, 08:11 PM
Fuck Ya I'm pumped

Jerok
04-30-2015, 08:12 PM
So we chose a high risk character issue player. Could have went with DGB with that route. Probably could have traded down and still picked him.

Kman34
You like Peters???

Cornstock
Pretty much the definition of high risk/high reward, but I think if there's a team/locker room in the NFL he will succeed in, it's ours.

buddha
04-30-2015, 08:13 PM
Silly ability. Should work out with the Chiefs.

SDChiefs
04-30-2015, 08:14 PM
Fuck yeah. I was bracing my self for Irving.

Ming the Merciless
Yah it will be cool to develop him and turn him into an NFL stud in 2-3 years only to lose him to free agency because we are the cheaps

Mr_Tomahawk
Steal of the draft if he keeps his shit together.

TribalElder
Who?

Saccopoo
That took a massive pair of balls.

Huge fucking nuts.

This ain't your Dad's Chiefs.

Nice job Dorsey. That was as ballsy a pick as you could have made and one that could pay huge dividends if this kid shows up and wants to kick ass.

Like Gruden said, best cornerback in the draft and it's not even close.

kccrow
04-30-2015, 08:16 PM

Huge fucking nuts.

Nice job Dorsey. That was as ballsy a pick as you could have made and one that could pay huge dividends if this kid shows up and wants to kick ass.

Yep.

Hoover
We need turnovers on D, we didn't get dick for turnovers last year.

BigChiefFan
Great potential. Chiefs took a player who could be the steal of the draft.

crazycoffey
04-30-2015, 08:17 PM
So we chose a high risk character issue player. Could have went with DGB with that route. Probably could have traded down and still picked him.

He might not get picked day one

BullJunkandIron
04-30-2015, 08:18 PM

Huge ****ing nuts.

Who wouldn't suck Gruden's nuts with some rudeness?

DenverChief
04-30-2015, 08:18 PM
:drool:

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS Prototype size for the position. Fluidity in his hips to flip and run. Competes hard out of press-man coverage and tries to intimidate receivers with his physicality. Can redirect talented receivers with his length and flat-out stuff receivers with marginal foot quickness and strength. Stays in pocket of vertical receivers while turning to locate and track ball. Active and disruptive when ball is in the air. At his best when contesting catches and often comes away the winner on 50/50 throws. Outstanding feel for space with ability to track multiple receivers and quarterback at the same time. Closes on throws with above-average burst and brings some force on contact. Confident and tough.

WEAKNESSES Suspended for one game in 2014 by head coach Chris Petersen for a sideline tantrum that followed personal foul penalty. Was ultimately dismissed from team over multiple run-ins with coaching staff. Inconsistent with footwork and loose with technique. Lacks patience in press and will open up early. Grabby off line of scrimmage and downfield when beaten. Average mirror-and-match and long speed. Overly emotional and prone to mental mistakes because of it. Slower than expected to squeeze routes in space. Doesn't take coaching.

Cornstock
04-30-2015, 08:19 PM
From what I've been hearing they've done a great deal of homework on him.

I'm sure there will be plenty of blame to go around if this kid is a piece of crap as a person, but for now I give credit where credit is due.

DenverChief
04-30-2015, 08:21 PM

I'd rather have a guy that challenges his coaches than a guy that challenges his girlfriend

BullJunkandIron
04-30-2015, 08:24 PM
How about the one that chow yes his coaches girlfriends?

beach tribe
04-30-2015, 08:24 PM

LMAO
Never fails.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/Ummmmmopquotanheroquotmeanskillyourselforinthis_451a17b18b902367b29a23ce3870aa0d_zpsqsz7xfxi.jpg (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/Ummmmmopquotanheroquotmeanskillyourselforinthis_451a17b18b902367b29a23ce3870aa0d_zpsqsz7xfxi.jpg.htm l)

DenverChief
04-30-2015, 08:25 PM
How about the one that chow yes his coaches girlfriends?

Greg Hill?

Red Dawg
04-30-2015, 08:28 PM
Not sold on him. You can't play if suspended but we are thin at DB so I understand the thinking.

Rausch
04-30-2015, 08:28 PM
I LOVE it.

This will clearly be on Reid to make it work but he's a fucking ball hawk.

He's worth the pick...

InChiefsHeaven
04-30-2015, 08:32 PM
They obviously did their homework and they met with the guy. If Andy is good with it, then I am.

Fuck YEAH!!

RealSNR
04-30-2015, 08:38 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=11393555&postcount=122

Fuck Erving. He can eat shit on the Browns.

I win again

the Talking Can
04-30-2015, 08:40 PM
best corner in draft...legit performer with attitude...#1 CB

not a fucking center

took a smart risk

he's better than either fisher or ford at his position and will produce as a rookie

the first good pick Dorsey has made in the first round

http://rarerborealis.com/wordpressblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/RKellsinthekitchen.gif

Ragged Robin
It's OK, we'll see if he's a Day 1 starter.. please pick up a WR in the 2nd then nothing but fatties after..

Buzz
I don't know, a lot of upside, downside is someone with authority issues. If he can mature it could be a good pick. Risky pick IMO, but what do I know...

Mr. Flopnuts
04-30-2015, 08:41 PM

Fuck Erving. He can eat shit on the Browns.

I win again

WE bitch. We.

RealSNR
04-30-2015, 08:44 PM
WE bitch. We.

I want to snuggle with you tonight.

Today we are all Huskies.

TambaBerry
04-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Snr boom baby

Reerun_KC
04-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Happy dance time!

the Talking Can
04-30-2015, 08:45 PM

**** Erving. He can eat shit on the Browns.

I win again

http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/jax_fatal.gif

O.city
04-30-2015, 08:47 PM
3 years from now, when Erving is the best center in football and peters is in prison, direkshuns will exact his revenge

Rausch
04-30-2015, 08:48 PM
It's OK, we'll see if he's a Day 1 starter.. please pick up a WR in the 2nd then nothing but fatties after..

I like this guy...

Reerun_KC
That was a franchise wanting to move towards championship type of draft pick.

Miles ahead of fatty fuck waste 7-9 hope pick

BullJunkandIron
One Marcus Peter covered in truffle butter, please.

Sassy Squatch
https://38.media.tumblr.com/b9f47e509213b44a2ba5b56890b3fb82/tumblr_n94atogjeC1th75qlo4_400.gif

Rausch
04-30-2015, 08:49 PM
best corner in draft...legit performer with attitude...#1 CB

not a ****ing center

took a smart risk

he's better than either fisher or ford at his position and will produce as a rookie

the first good pick Dorsey has made in the first round

http://rarerborealis.com/wordpressblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/RKellsinthekitchen.gif

I'm all wrong and all loving it...

kcxiv
04-30-2015, 09:06 PM
Not sold on him. You can't play if suspended but we are thin at DB so I understand the thinking.

Is he suspended? If not this statement is stupid right now.

Reerun_KC
04-30-2015, 09:17 PM

ROFL

Suck it fatty fan

ptlyon
04-30-2015, 09:19 PM
Peterschlickin. Calling it now.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-30-2015, 09:20 PM

GO CHIEFS! I MEAN, DAWGS!

RealSNR
04-30-2015, 09:23 PM
3 years from now, when Erving is the best center in football and peters is in prison, direkshuns will exact his revenge

Go fit an octogenarian for dentures you fucking weirdo

Mi_chief_fan
04-30-2015, 09:24 PM

I am Husky, hear me roar!
Seriously, love this pick.

O.city
04-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Go fit an octogenarian for dentures you ****ing weirdo

I've been baiting you in like 4 threads this week.

What's the deal, no bite?

Tribal Warfare
yep a James Hasty clone

chiefzilla1501

If Erving ends up being the best center in the game, and Marcus Peters ends up as a quality starter at cb, I'd still be happy with the pick.

Rausch
04-30-2015, 09:26 PM
yep a James Hasty clone

Uh, no.

A Dale Carter clone...

Tribal Warfare
04-30-2015, 09:28 PM
Uh, no.

A Dale Carter clone...

Marty called Dale the most athletic player he's ever coached which includes Derrick. Though Carter was an absolute dumbass though.

RealSNR
04-30-2015, 09:31 PM
I've been baiting you in like 4 threads this week.

What's the deal, no bite?

I'm very happy with Marcus Peters, which means I'm especially vindictive towards those people who were on the fatty train all draft season.

It's in my nature. Meanness and happiness go hand in hand with me

Rausch
04-30-2015, 09:31 PM
Marty called Dale the most athletic player he's ever coached which includes Derrick. Though Carter was an absolute dumbass though.

I'd say that's accurate.

Peters is and always will be a dip$3it. I have no faith that will ever change.

I want to wrestle this greased pig for 4 years and let him go...

Couch-Potato
05-01-2015, 03:03 AM
If Reid and Dorsey believe in him so do I

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-01-2015, 03:15 AM
Yah it will be cool to develop him and turn him into an NFL stud in 2-3 years only to lose him to free agency because we are the cheaps

I don't think so. I'm waiting for the rest of this draft to play out before releasing my final and grand state of the union on all things Chiefs.

If I'm correct, things are about to shift.

milkman
05-01-2015, 03:18 AM
I don't think so. I'm waiting for the rest of this draft to play out before releasing my final and grand state of the union on all things Chiefs.

We'll be waiting with baited breath, I'm sure.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-01-2015, 03:20 AM
We'll be waiting with baited breath, I'm sure.

http://i.imgur.com/sy1zBq6.gif

Mav
05-01-2015, 04:13 AM
I'm very happy with Marcus Peters, which means I'm especially vindictive towards those people who were on the fatty train all draft season.

It's in my nature. Meanness and happiness go hand in hand with me

I think people were more acceptable to the fatty because of the history of the coach and gm. Dorsey has nuts the size of cantaloupes.

Warrior5
05-01-2015, 05:04 AM
From what I've been hearing they've done a great deal of homework on him.

I'm sure there will be plenty of blame to go around if this kid is a piece of crap as a person, but for now I give credit where credit is due.

Well, they damn sure better have done a lot of homework on him to pick an immature, undisciplined kid in round 1. He needs to be a starter.

I'm not sold, but I hope I'm wrong. I have no choice but to trust Dorsey at this point...

RealSNR
05-01-2015, 07:42 AM
I think people were more acceptable to the fatty because of the history of the coach and gm. Dorsey has nuts the size of cantaloupes.

Again, that's fucking false. Andy Reid drafts offensive linemen with high draft picks no more often than other coaches.

People are just saying he loves offensive linemen because he's a fucking fatass.

Micjones
05-01-2015, 07:55 AM
I absolutely love this pick.
If there's ever a position where you want attitude, it's at cornerback.

Peters is the most complete corner in this draft class.
Sans the issues with authority, he was a Top-10 pick.
We just got him at 18.

So much win.

Raiderhater
05-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Fortune favors the bold. I'm all in on this pick.

King_Chief_Fan
05-01-2015, 08:24 AM

we can hardly wait...you being an expert and all

hometeam
05-01-2015, 08:29 AM
Im in on this guy. Fuck these goody two shoe offensive lineman picks. Some risk, but high reward. He is perfect for our scheme, and all he has to do is play football like hes able too.

KCDC
05-01-2015, 08:31 AM
Gutsy pick. Taking the CB with the best skill set versus the fourth best receiver or a potentially good center was the right call.

gblowfish
05-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Would they pick Peters, then pick DGB, and have two problem children in the first two rounds? That would be verrrrrry interesting.

Mav
05-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Again, that's fucking false. Andy Reid drafts offensive linemen with high draft picks no more often than other coaches.

People are just saying he loves offensive linemen because he's a fucking fatass.

The majority of Andy Reid's first round picks in philly were either oline or dline.

That's fucking true.

Tribal Warfare
05-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Would they pick Peters, then pick DGB, and have two problem children in the first two rounds? That would be verrrrrry interesting.

with Rogers they could have a little driving pool with the designated drunken driver distinction when they bar hop.

RealSNR
05-01-2015, 02:40 PM
The majority of Andy Reid's first round picks in philly were either oline or dline.

That's fucking true.

Anybody who equates OL and DL in the same group isn't getting the point.

Drafting a billion 4-3 DEs in the first round (which Andy Reid DID do) is not the same thing as mocking an OG or a C to the Chiefs in the first round because "Andy Reid loves offensive lineman." You're drafting 4-3 DEs to make PLAYS. You're drafting 3-tech DTs to make PLAYS. And the worth of a behemoth 4-3 1-tech is FAR greater than the value you get out of a single OG or C.

In other words, there are positions that ARE fat, and there are positions that PLAY fat. Interior offensive line is a position that PLAYS fat, and it's also by far the least gratifying position to draft high, because it's not like you can draft one guy and fix your entire interior line. He still intricately relies on the other interior guys, so his relative boost to your team is nil. Not so with interior DL.

When fucktards like Walter constantly mock offensive linemen to KC with the justification of "Just remember who's calling the shots in KC," that's completely fucking bogus, because A. Andy Reid is NOT calling the personnel shots and B. At some point just admit and say that you don't give a flying fuck about the Chiefs, and you're just mocking offensive line to them because you can't think of anything else.

Rausch
05-01-2015, 02:45 PM

Drafting a billion 4-3 DEs in the first round (which Andy Reid DID do) is not the same thing as mocking an OG or a C to the Chiefs in the first round because "Andy Reid loves offensive lineman." You're drafting 4-3 DEs to make PLAYS. You're drafting 3-tech DTs to make PLAYS. And the worth of a behemoth 4-3 1-tech is FAR greater than the value you get out of a single OG or C.

In other words, there are positions that ARE fat, and there are positions that PLAY fat. Interior offensive line is a position that PLAYS fat, and it's also by far the least gratifying position to draft high, because it's not like you can draft one guy and fix your entire interior line. He still intricately relies on the other interior guys, so his relative boost to your team is nil. Not so with interior DL.

When ****tards like Walter constantly mock offensive linemen to KC with the justification of "Just remember who's calling the shots in KC," that's completely ****ing bogus, because A. Andy Reid is NOT calling the personnel shots and B. At some point just admit and say that you don't give a flying **** about the Chiefs, and you're just mocking offensive line to them because you can't think of anything else.

I don't know how many times last year they'd be doing highlights at half time and someone would refer to the Chiefs as a "running team."

It drives me nuts. KC fans are throwing fits because Charles is getting 12 or 13 carries a game but we're a running team...:shake:

Mav
05-01-2015, 02:45 PM

When fucktards like Walter constantly mock offensive linemen to KC with the justification of "Just remember who's calling the shots in KC," that's completely fucking bogus, because A. Andy Reid is NOT calling the personnel shots and B. At some point just admit and say that you don't give a flying fuck about the Chiefs, and you're just mocking offensive line to them because you can't think of anything else.

I agree with you. I just think you are taking this too far. I'm happy as hell with the pick.

thabear04
05-01-2015, 03:27 PM
I agree with you. I just think you are taking this too far. I'm happy as hell with the pick.

Happy like this guy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9IcoDsBlmSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC
05-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Happy like this guy.

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9IcoDsBlmSY" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

JFC what a complete ****tard...

Reminds me of 1990s chiefs fan. He just needs a mullet and some Black Betty in the back ground....

Anyong Bluth
05-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Gruden clowns Mel on why Peters is his top rated CB:

http://streamable.com/b6p8?t=0.0Who wouldn't suck Gruden's nuts with some rudeness?

<iframe src='http://streamable.com/e/b6p8' width='426' height='240' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling='no'></iframe>

...don't know why the video won't embed? anyone got a clue and can help?

Anyong Bluth
05-01-2015, 03:49 PM

what if 3 years from now Peters is the top CB?

RealSNR
05-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Cam Erving should focus right now on just being the best center on his own fucking team, which is a huge task in and of itself.

Anyong Bluth
05-01-2015, 03:57 PM
with Rogers they could have a little driving pool with the designated drunken driver distinction when they bar hop.

That's the idiotic thing about it. The NFL has setup a free transport service for all players that they can call 1 number wherever they are to setup up local transportation if they're out drinking. The entire point of the service is to pick them up to avoid having to driving drunk.

Ming the Merciless
05-01-2015, 04:03 PM
what if 3 years from now Peters is the top CB?

Easy

We let the cowboys or chargers or giants pick him up because we are too cheap to pay him

That way we can spend a 1st end draft pick on another player at the same position to 'save money'