PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Our draft was good / shitty / aidsfest 2015

TribalElder
05-02-2015, 02:29 AM
What do you think?

I am disappoint

Mav
05-02-2015, 02:31 AM
I don't know how people could be disappointed. Peters alone makes this a solid draft. They grabbed a receiver, they grabbed a fatty. It was pretty much a good solid draft.

TribalElder
05-02-2015, 02:34 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/11Z4zciA8ISJhu/giphy.gif

TimBone
05-02-2015, 02:39 AM
They definitely drafted for need, but I think it will work out fine.

POND_OF_RED
05-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Before I vote on the poll I'm going to need clarification on Aidsfest 2015. Like a festival of people painfully dying of aids or a festival of care free sex and unlimited drugs with limited needles?

Bufkin
05-02-2015, 03:50 AM
Good so far. Beasley is the best pass rusher in the draft, Collins is a prototypical big safety, and Tevin Coleman may be the fastest running back in this class.

-King-
05-02-2015, 04:21 AM
Because the draft is over.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-02-2015, 04:51 AM
The draft is still underway.

ILChief
05-02-2015, 05:33 AM
I voted for good. Would have preferred a "decent" option

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-02-2015, 07:16 AM
We just added pieces on Defense to make us a top 5 D next year. Having to face Amari Cooper ,Peyton Manning and Phyliss Rivers twice next year Dorsey made great picks.

We nailed two positions of need on Offense. I think we will be really happy with Morse in the end.

Good draft so far.

Deberg_1990
05-02-2015, 07:19 AM
Will CP ever truly be satisfied with a Chiefs draft?

BigMeatballDave
05-02-2015, 07:25 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the draft isn't fucking done, yet.

TEX
05-02-2015, 07:26 AM
We just added pieces on Defense to make us a top 5 D next year. Having to face Amari Cooper ,Peyton Manning and Phyliss Rivers twice next year Dorsey made great picks.

We nailed two positions of need on Offense. I think we will be really happy with Morse in the end.

Good draft so far.

This.

BigMeatballDave
05-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Will CP ever truly be satisfied with a Chiefs draft?

No, because some of these Turd-herders think they can do the job better than those who actually do it.

ChiefsCountry
05-02-2015, 07:29 AM
I'm going with meh. I don't hate it, I don't love it either.

TambaBerry
05-02-2015, 07:30 AM
It was a good draft until that shit bag 2nd round pick

In58men
05-02-2015, 07:34 AM
They are the experts, not us. Most of us want "sexy" picks including myself. So far our players have extreme potential. Mitch Morse can be with the Chiefs his entire career, this guy is a flat out monster.

Draft grade is a B+

We still need help on defense. I think our offense is on fleek with the addition of Conley. We can still land a late round WR. Hardy or McBride would be great. We need to focus on defense

Bufkin
05-02-2015, 07:34 AM
It was a good draft until that shit bag 2nd round pick
I can't get over the fact that he looks like a junior high ISS teacher.
http://www.kcchiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/041415-MitchMorse.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-02-2015, 07:47 AM
They are the experts, not us. Most of us want "sexy" picks including myself. So far our players have extreme potential. Mitch Morse can be with the Chiefs his entire career, this guy is a flat out monster.

Draft grade is a B+

We still need help on defense. I think our offense is on fleek with the addition of Conley. We can still land a late round WR. Hardy or McBride would be great. We need to focus on defense

The only hole left on defense is at ILB . I'm guessing there's not a starting caliber ILB left in the draft or he would already be gone. Other than that we can use depth at NT.

I'm betting Dorsey finds us an ILB from a trade with another team or FA.

notorious
05-02-2015, 07:53 AM
I feel good about it.

We will see how it actually turns out in a few years.

chiefscafan
05-02-2015, 08:25 AM
I'm not sure I think these last five picks could be crucial if we get a steal. I still want Petty not sure if we will pull the trigger though. It will be interesting if him or hundley are there at our fourth round pick. Doing my research for our mock I really like Ben Henney and WR Austin hill from Arizona. He's recovered from the injury and is back to pre injury form. He's falling because of injury history. He would be an absolute steal this late.

Love Marcus Peters he's our Darrel revis, if he can stay out of trouble. Us fans will love this guy. Gotta admit I was disappointed with Morse pick but his versatility intrigues me.
Moving up I thought here is the big name pick and then it was Conley. I have to say when he was wowing at the combine I laughed and told my brother we will probably pick him. I love his speed watching games against Bama he looks fast and made a lot of game changer plays. I'm gonna wait to judge him to see how we use him. I love our last pick thought he would go earlier shocked he was still there. I live in CA so I saw a lot of PAC 12 games. We will love this kid too. Plays with a lot of passion and heart wants to shut down receivers. This D was good but we needed swagger these two have it. Only thing missing is the MLB who is a hitting and tackling machine. Hopefully we add that today.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-02-2015, 08:29 AM
Based on history it really doesn't matter what us morons think. POE IS A REACHBUSTASAURUS!! HOW CAN U PASS ON SAMMY MCSLAPDICKSON!!!

mcaj22
05-02-2015, 08:30 AM
I give it an A for the simple fact we finally used our first rounder on a game breaking talent for the first time in years

not a Eric Fisher, not a Dee Ford, a potential game changer to get us over the hump. I don't care what turds they pick after that, they used the first rounder in Peters for a guy that will help this team Day 1 and that's all that really matters.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-02-2015, 08:31 AM
That said it looks like they picked up two guys who can be day one starters on a pretty damn solid squad. With another two with potential to fill some depth to boot.

ThaVirus
05-02-2015, 08:58 AM
I won't flip my shit just yet.

Ask me in 3 years...