PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Whistletooth gets it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-02-2015, 09:15 PM
It's over.

The Alex Smith "era"...is over.

Wait/wut?!

"The contract extension"! "Andy's hand-picked QB"!

Blech, and piss on you.

See this hand?

http://www.free-animated-pictures.com/stop-talk_to_the_hand-animation.gif

Talk to it, because you are about to be schooled, tramp.

It's perspective time, bitches!

Let's look at this list:

Marcus Peters, CB
Round 1, 18th pick

Mitch Morse, OT
Round 2, 17th pick

Chris Conley, WR
Round 3, 12th pick

Steven Nelson, CB
Round 3, 34th pick

Ramik Wilson, LB
Round 4, 19th pick

D.J. Alexander, LB
Round 5, 36th pick

James O'Shaughnessy, TE
Round 5, 37th pick

Rakeem Nunez-Roches, DL
Round 6, 41st pick

Da'Ron Brown, WR
The 2015 KC draft and free agency paint a very clear picture, and that picture is this:

Minus bringing some questionable Center competition to the mix, John Dorsey has clearly stated the following:

"I am NOT mortgaging this teams, or my OWN personal future around building a "super line" for the clearly deficient Alex Smith, NOR am I building a "go for broke"-squad for the veterans on this current roster".

Scroll back up, and look at that list again.

You know what that list is( minus your personal takes on the player himself)?

That list is a set-up for the next man who will be running this squad.

You may now comfortably place Alex Smith in the( over paid and under-performing )placeholder category.

Which is all...

...he ever was.

I knew, KNEW Dorsey wasn't a goddamned moron, and that the biggest obstacle for him was the Head Coach and his personal proclivity for that scurred bitch.

When the time and talent is right, John Dorsey will move picks, move up and end this decades-long parade of horse shit.

In the interim, I will lolol mercilessly at Andy Reid's attempts to cover for this clown, and sleep quite soundly knowing that John Dorsey harbors no such delusions.

http://media.giphy.com/media/7VPmpO5eZnrZS/giphy.gif

TimBone
05-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Or perhaps they were simply drafting positions of need. Crazy theory, I know.

Kman34
05-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Dumb

Bewbies
05-02-2015, 09:38 PM
You have a lot of time in between pulling out the fryers it seems.

royalschiefs
05-02-2015, 10:09 PM
I thought the Chris Conley pick was cool.

Aaron Murray seems really excited to be reunited with him.

Why Not?
05-02-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm generally a fan but this one should have been left in the holster.

threebag
05-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Rather read an Inmen thread

aturnis
05-02-2015, 10:44 PM
In a press conference with one of the area scouts, a question arose about whether or not there was a reason for drafting two sets of teammates(Conley-Wilson, and Steven Nelson-DJ Alexander).

He immediately moved to the Conley-Murray connection. Makes me think drafting him was a conscious decision involving his past with Murray.

royalschiefs
05-02-2015, 10:46 PM
In a press conference with one of the area scouts, a question arose about whether or not there was a reason for drafting two sets of teammates(Conley-Wilson, and Steven Nelson-DJ Alexander).

He immediately moved to the Conley-Murray connection. Makes me think drafting him was a conscious decision involving his past with Murray.

Aaron Murray confirmed Chiefs QBOTF

Rausch
05-02-2015, 11:11 PM

So our genius GM is building his franchise around a QB less talented than Alex Smith?...

Coach
05-02-2015, 11:11 PM
What.

The.

Hell? :spock:

RobBlake
05-02-2015, 11:33 PM
lmao.. chiefs were still in contention in most games despite the lack of talent in WR *which was even worse the year prior* they now have Maclin/wilson/avant/conley/??? and a developed Kelce and charles and k. davis... lol they improved the oline.. yet to be seen how much but it is improved.. by and far, the roster is much better than last year

BossChief
05-02-2015, 11:51 PM

He won't start out the year as a top 3 option unless he learns a massive playbook very quickly. It's tough for receivers to learn it because of all the route options.

I have no doubt that he will have packages specifically designed to take advantage of his speed and matchup ability, but as far as game one...Maclin and Wilson will be the starters and Avant will probably come in as the third receiver.

My point is, Conley is gonna spend a lot of time getting up to speed in the offense running with the second and third team. He will be working with Murray a lot and they are both very intelligent players. That connection should help Conley have an advantage in learning the playbook faster than a player without that connection. Partially because of the relationship they built at Georgia.

Or maybe I should go to bed.

Discuss Thrower
05-02-2015, 11:56 PM
So our genius GM is building his franchise around a QB less talented than Alex Smith?...

That's what it seems to me. If Murray can't hack it (which he won't) then it's obvious the intention is to have a bunch of guys in place at key positions where a young guy can step in from day one and be just as effective as a veteran stopgap a la the 2012 Seattle Seahawks.

tk13
05-03-2015, 12:10 AM
You can certainly debate Dorsey and Reid's talent-evaluation ability, but the way they run an organization has never changed. Both the Packers and Eagles were never afraid to continue to add QBs, and they were never afraid to turn guys loose when they needed to. The Packers let Brett Favre walk, and the Eagles let McNabb walk. Both organizations never had problems drafting QBs behind them. The Packers are still drafting QBs behind Rodgers.

Really that was true of any position. And so far I think Dorsey and Reid have done the same with the Chiefs. They let Bowe walk, they let Flowers go. They don't have Pioli-esque loyalty to anyone.

This really isn't re-inventing the light bulb here. The reason Alex Smith is the QB is they truly believe he's the best QB they can have right now. I don't think they care about the QB history of the franchise. They simply thought Geno Smith wasn't very good. Alex is a QB who is smart enough to learn the offense. His skills fit Reid's short passing attack, and he's performed well in the playoffs. If they find someone better, they'll start him.

royalschiefs
05-03-2015, 12:22 AM
That's what it seems to me. If Murray can't hack it (which he won't) then it's obvious the intention is to have a bunch of guys in place at key positions where a young guy can step in from day one and be just as effective as a veteran stopgap a la the 2012 Seattle Seahawks.

Explain? :hmmm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 04:45 AM
Thank you for your patronage, come again!

BigMeatballDave
05-03-2015, 06:26 AM
Rather read an Inmen thread

No shit.

This thread doesn't confirm anything.

I want the last 5 min of my life back..

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 06:49 AM
No shit.

All will be revealed.

milkman
05-03-2015, 07:03 AM
I think it's pretty well known that I can't abide stupidity.

Sweet Daddy is a damn near impossibility.

He's so damn stupid that he's he's just too stupid to be unlikable.

He makes me laugh.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 07:17 AM
No shit.

It took you 5 minutes to read that?

I am very saddened to discover your learning disability on this day, and will no longer pick on you.

Prayers sent, stay strong, and God Bless.

I think it's pretty well known that I can't abide stupidity.

Sweet Daddy is a damn near impossibility.

He's so damn stupid that he's he's just too stupid to be unlikable.

He makes me laugh.

In this particular case, I am the raving village idiot that will turn out to be the savant that stymies you!

BigMeatballDave
05-03-2015, 07:45 AM
It took you 5 minutes to read that?

I am very saddened to discover your learning disability on this day, and will no longer pick on you.

Prayers sent, stay strong, and God Bless.

In this particular case, I am the raving village idiot that will turn out to be the savant that stymies you!I had to pause to giggle at the dumbassery. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 07:52 AM
I had to pause to giggle at the dumbassery. :)

http://imgur.com/sy1zBq6.gif

TLO
05-03-2015, 08:00 AM
LOL LIL CHIEFY

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 08:14 AM

I believe Murray is being groomed to take back up duties.

The only, ONLY way he becomes the starter, is if there is no worthy prospect available for the position over the next two seasons.

We're making this move and pulling that trigger.

Be ready.

ViperVisor
05-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Utter nonsense.

minus the 2nd most valuable pick on a 3rd day guy to play now at center or to step in at other spots he has college starts at.

minus the trade for a vet Guard that makes 5mil

minus signing a FA WR to a 5 year deal when rarely get more than 3 good years out of a WR signing

minus no rumors of Justin Houston being available when 3 teams got 22 or fewer sacks in 2014

minus wanting to keep Bowe or then Avant vs more snaps for developing WRs

Other than that this theory is spot on. ROFL

Easy 6
05-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Aaron Murray confirmed Chiefs QBOTF

Cant wait to see him in extensive preseason action, he may well be the future.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Utter nonsense.

minus the 2nd most valuable pick on a 3rd day guy to play now at center or to step in at other spots he has college starts at.

minus the trade for a vet Guard that makes 5mil

minus signing a FA WR to a 5 year deal when rarely get more than 3 good years out of a WR signing

minus no rumors of Justin Houston being available when 3 teams got 22 or fewer sacks in 2014

minus wanting to keep Bowe or then Avant vs more snaps for developing WRs

Other than that this theory is spot on. ROFL

They're not building for, or coddling his ass any longer.

Sorry; you lose.

ViperVisor
05-03-2015, 01:00 PM
This limp dick argument isn't flying no matter how hard to beat your meat.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Is your asshole prepared to be teared? Good. Let's start:

Utter nonsense.

Pure competition move, and possibly a panic in the draft room, or a capitulation( the ONLY one ) to a moron HC who has NO business being around a draft, and should be flogged with rancid cheeseburgers.

El Duce' Morse is no world-beater, and will probably offer less help to Alex than the OTHER sack of shit we drafted in 2013.

Your answer/response/theory = teh suck.

minus the trade for a vet Guard that makes 5milOooh! 5 WHOLE MILLION? The two FA fatties are serviceable, which is all a legit QB( read; NOT Alex )should need. The one from NO might still be a stud, but by and large, they are just marginal upgrades.

minus signing a FA WR to a 5 year deal when rarely get more than 3 good years out of a WR signingAnother capitulation to the retard, which also happens to be a good long-term investment for the QBOTF.

Good Dorsey! Have a biscuit and a hooker.

minus no rumors of Justin Houston being available when 3 teams got 22 or fewer sacks in 2014Unlike placeholder Alex, Justin Houston is a part of the future of this team. Any retard, even Andy Reid and you should know this.

minus wanting to keep Bowe or then Avant vs more snaps for developing WRsQBOTF needs good WR's. And unlike Alex, he'll probably make use of them.

All your anus belongs to me.

Now Tait yourself, and RIDE MY WHEEL.

ViperVisor
05-03-2015, 01:09 PM
So you are mind reading that the opposite of what actions says is the real truth.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2015, 01:23 PM
So you are mind reading that the opposite of what actions says is the real truth.

Your perception of the "truth" is solely from a certain point of view.

The point of view that an Alex-loving moron, with no foresight would hold.