PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports ARod vs Brady

Deberg_1990
05-07-2015, 08:44 PM
So ARod hits his 661st dinger tonight surpassing Willie Mays. Hes an admitted cheater (steroid user) Gets cheered.

Brady gets booed for deflating a few balls that likely had very little impact on a game.

Why so much hate for Brady and not so much for ARod?

Tombstone RJ
05-07-2015, 08:45 PM
No one cares about ARod...

lewdog
05-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Maybe he got cheered because he was playing at Yankee Stadium.

:facepalm:

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
05-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Yep. ARod has never been booed.

In58men
05-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Why was I banned again?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/07/9686e7c6416a283d81f4fcf5a0f5066a.jpg

notorious
05-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Maybe he got cheered because he was playing at Yankee Stadium.

:facepalm:

This.

Sigh.

Psyko Tek
05-07-2015, 08:58 PM
So ARod hits his 661st dinger tonight surpassing Willie Mays. Hes an admitted cheater (steroid user) Gets cheered.

Brady gets booed for deflating a few balls that likely had very little impact on a game.

baseball?
who the fuck cares

chiefzilla1501
05-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Brady is the wrong example. I'll raise you a papi. Talk about a guy who gets a free pass for being a never ending asshole.

cosmo20002
05-07-2015, 09:02 PM

Arod gets plenty of hate. I don't think Yankee fans even particularly like him that much.

cosmo20002
05-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Why was I banned again?

Because you're horrible? Just guessing.

In58men
05-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Because you're horrible? Just guessing.

My threads reach over 20+ pages on a bad day bitch

cosmo20002
05-07-2015, 09:06 PM
My threads reach over 20+ pages on a bad day bitch

I said it was just a guess, but is it 20 pages of people saying you're horrible?

In58men
05-07-2015, 09:07 PM
I said it was just a guess, but is it 20 pages of people saying you're horrible?

Doesn't matter still reached 20 brah. Haters gonna hate

lewdog
05-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Deberg really needs his thread starting privileges taking away. At least for a month but I say until football starts as he starts total bullshit threads all offseason.

Mods, please act.

BigRedChief
05-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Those cheaters, Arod and Bonds can suck my dick.......... wait a minute.......I don't think I would enjoy that...........maybe if I could film it, then sell it for a couple of million dollars............still doubt it.......brings up a more interesting idea for a thread than this one.......would you let a guy suck your dick for a million dollars? Just close your eyes and pretend its Kate Upton?

lewdog
05-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Arod and Bomds can sucl my dick.......... wait a mintue.......I don't think I would enjoy that...........maybe if I could film it, then sell it for a couple of million dollars............still doubt it.......brings up a more interesting idea for a thread than this one.......would you let a guy suck your dick for a million dollars?

Ask Billay. Although it seems he gave it up for free to a dude by a tree.

Why Not?
05-07-2015, 09:28 PM
I'm not even sure how to respond to this? Deberg has to be trolling. Arod is easily the most hated athlete in America. Not even close

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Tom Brady is a piece of shit.

In58men
05-07-2015, 09:44 PM

Why? Because he can win with any football his given?

GoChargers
05-07-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm starting to see why everyone hates Deberg threads. A-Rod is one of the most hated athletes in recent memory, while the media clings to Brady's nuts harder than Bridget Moynahan did before Tom decided to cut and run.

chiefzilla1501
05-07-2015, 10:38 PM
I'm starting to see why everyone hates Deberg threads. A-Rod is one of the most hated athletes in recent memory, while the media clings to Brady's nuts harder than Bridget Moynahan did before Tom decided to cut and run.

The media decides who you like and hate. Jeter is a pretty classy guy but ARod was accused of being a womanizer while Jeter was not. ARod is blamed for being an asshole, and Papi is not. Hell, is there much of a difference between McGwire and Bonds except that the media chose to like one and not the other?

RobBlake
05-07-2015, 10:51 PM

lollolol the hater-aid is strongwith this one.Still one of the goats

BigMeatballDave
05-08-2015, 06:10 AM
Tom Brady is a piece of shit.Drink up! Try not to OD...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGozIQg-HVYSiVOkZe6VvcR2RdqF1LZBs5W-q1_0drKerzjxlgcBm4mUc

Eleazar
05-08-2015, 06:41 AM

ARod manages to get cheered at Yankee Stadium... sometimes.

Katipan
05-08-2015, 06:43 AM
The media decides who you like and hate. Jeter is a pretty classy guy but ARod was accused of being a womanizer while Jeter was not. ARod is blamed for being an asshole, and Papi is not. Hell, is there much of a difference between McGwire and Bonds except that the media chose to like one and not the other?

Yes. Barry bonds is a disgusting human being all without the medias help.

Imon Yourside
05-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Bonds was the best hitter in baseball ever, steroids or not that is pretty impressive.

MTG#10
05-08-2015, 07:02 AM
would you let a guy suck your dick for a million dollars? Just close your eyes and pretend its Kate Upton?

A million dollars? Without question, where do I sign up?

ChiefRocka
05-08-2015, 07:08 AM
I dislike Arod more.

Katipan
05-08-2015, 07:11 AM
I dislike Arod more.

You'll have to read the original Pizzadough thread. Hootie broke it down in his beautifully spastic way.

Just don't ask Brady to read it to you.

Edit: my post makes sense if he didn't edit his.

Gonzo
05-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Deberg threads need PED's.

BoneKrusher
05-08-2015, 07:27 AM

i couldn't agree more. (i could but wtf) HE SUCKS>

Molitoth
05-08-2015, 08:33 AM
People love to build something up and then tear it down.

Eleazar
05-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Bonds was the best hitter in baseball ever, steroids or not that is pretty impressive.

It's not impressive because he obviously wouldn't have done it without steroids.

cosmo20002
05-08-2015, 09:50 AM

I don't think being a "womanizer" is really going to hurt anyone's popularity. That's not why people don't like Arod.
And a a difference between Bonds and McGwire is that everyone thought Bonds was a dick, including his teammates.

O.city
05-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Brady IS a piece of shit.

You see a guy like Stafford or Big ben ride teamates and go apeshit on the sideline like Brady has, they'd get demolished.

Brady does it and he's a fiery competitor, who apparently feels he's above it all.

Fuck that guy

BigMeatballDave
05-08-2015, 10:09 AM

You see a guy like Stafford or Big ben ride teamates and go apeshit on the sideline like Brady has, they'd get demolished.

Brady does it and he's a fiery competitor, who apparently feels he's above it all.

Fuck that guy

Peyton does it.

KCCHIEFS27
05-08-2015, 10:15 AM

**** that guy

So you hate a guy simply because other people like him?

Halfcan
05-08-2015, 11:46 AM

I would rank him behind these guys.

Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Ted Williams, Tony Gwynne, Willie Mays, Micky Mantle, Ty Cobb, Honus Wagner, George Brett, Hank Aaron, Joe Dimaggio, Frank Robinson, Mike Schmidt, Pete Rose, Tris Speaker and of course Stan "the man" Musial.

Halfcan
05-08-2015, 11:47 AM

**** that guy

Would you still feel this way if Brady was a Chief his entire career and brought all the SB wins to KC?

POND_OF_RED
05-08-2015, 11:55 AM
I would rank him behind these guys.

Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Ted Williams, Tony Gwynne, Willie Mays, Micky Mantle, Ty Cobb, Honus Wagner, George Brett, Hank Aaron, Joe Dimaggio, Frank Robinson, Mike Schmidt, Pete Rose, Tris Speaker and of course Stan "the man" Musial.

Babe Ruth is a baseball legend just because of the time he played in. You put that fat cigar smoker in today's league with pitch counts and black people then he's just another Billy Butler

Halfcan
05-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Babe Ruth is a baseball legend just because of the time he played in. You put that fat cigar smoker in today's league with pitch counts and black people then he's just another Billy Butler

LMAO

He was hitting in the dead ball era. The HR record was 28 at the time. If the Babe was used as a hitter his whole career-he would have 900 plus homers. But he was a pitcher. An excellent pitcher at that-2 x 20 game winner.

He changed the game.

POND_OF_RED
05-08-2015, 12:10 PM
LMAO

He was hitting in the dead ball era. The HR record was 28 at the time. If the Babe was used as a hitter his whole career-he would have 900 plus homers. But he was a pitcher. An excellent pitcher at that-2 x 20 game winner.

He changed the game.

Against old white insurance agents pitching 150 pitches every few days. Where's the asterisk for that?!

Halfcan
05-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Against old white insurance agents pitching 150 pitches every few days. Where's the asterisk for that?!

Why don't you check how many of those- so called insurance agents are in the HOF that he hit Homers off of. LMAO

You can make all kinds of arguments when comparing players from different generations.

But when you say a player that is considered the Best in all of baseball and compare him to Country Breakfast-that is a bit of a stretch to say the least. :doh!:

Pasta Little Brioni
05-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Peyton does it.

Mehning is a piece of dog poo as well. "Ow idiut kecker"

POND_OF_RED
05-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Why don't you check how many of those- so called insurance agents are in the HOF that he hit Homers off of. LMAO

You can make all kinds of arguments when comparing players from different generations.

But when you say a player that is considered the Best in all of baseball and compare him to Country Breakfast-that is a bit of a stretch to say the least. :doh!:

You're right. I guess my point is that it's stupid to try to make an all time best list. The game has changed so much that I feel if you put Billy Butler into Babe Ruth's era he'd be a very similar player just because of how much the games progressed. I guess the game probably wouldn't have progressed so much without players like Ruth along the way though. He definitely revolutionized the long ball.