PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Has Just Passin' By FINALLY passed by?

Hootie
05-09-2015, 01:32 PM
?

Crossing my fingers.

TimBone
05-09-2015, 01:33 PM
He done slit his wrists.

In58men
05-09-2015, 01:34 PM
Watch me whip now watch me nae nae

milkman
05-09-2015, 01:37 PM
No.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Just weird, cuz he spent Super Bowl Sunday on here arguing with me until 4 AM about how terrible Russell Wilson was and how he blew the Super Bowl and the weeks leading up to it defending deflate-gate at all costs ... scoffing at the 'haters' ... yet, now that Brady is going to be suspended and become the highest profile player in league history to get suspended due to a major cheating scandal, he hasn't logged in.

Weird!

I guess it's pretty damning when even the biggest homers can't find a way to defend such a cowardly act of cheating the game. Shameful.

Just Passin' By
05-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Sorry to disappoint, Hootie. I'm just busy this week and next.

Just for you, though, I'll try to put in a couple of hours one night this week. :thumb:

Also, I didn't say Russell was terrible, and I didn't defend deflategate "at all costs" by any reasonable stretch of the imagination..

And the report is a joke. Even you should be able to see that.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:05 PM
DAMNIT

I was hoping Brady's ruined legacy would finally drive him away.

Gonzo
05-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Ehhhhh! He's not a patriot, he's a cheetah!!!
GO PAK THE CAH IN THE CAH PAK DANNY. TAM BRADY AINT NO GOOD GUY.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:10 PM
hahahaha @ the edit

...yeah, what a joke

The league is just being so unfair to Tom Brady and "the deflator." So unfair catching a team and it's star player red handed!

Man!

I feel so bad for the Cheating Patriots! It's so unfair they keep getting caught =(

Just Passin' By
05-09-2015, 02:12 PM
hahahaha @ the edit

...yeah, what a joke

The league is just being so unfair to Tom Brady and "the deflator." So unfair catching a team and it's star player red handed!

Man!

I feel so bad for the Cheating Patriots! It's so unfair they keep getting caught =(

I edited it because you're an idiot and I didn't want to get into semantics with you. Now, I'd love to see you cry while realizing that Brady's legacy is fine and his 4 SB wins will never be matched by Peyton, but I've got to run.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Peyton has 1 Super Bowl win, no doubt.

Tom has **** Super Bowls.

I think I'd take 1 over ****

at least his legacy won't be tarnished with **** and being the highest profiled cheater in football history

Hell, I'd rather be a huge choker then a guy who will be remembered for being a cheater and then being a pathetic liar about it in the direct aftermath

Just despicable, really.

Chiefshrink
05-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Just weird, cuz he spent Super Bowl Sunday on here arguing with me until 4 AM about how terrible Russell Wilson was and how he blew the Super Bowl and the weeks leading up to it defending deflate-gate at all costs ... scoffing at the 'haters' ... yet, now that Brady is going to be suspended and become the highest profile player in league history to get suspended due to a major cheating scandal, he hasn't logged in.

Weird!

I guess it's pretty damning when even the biggest homers can't find a way to defend such a cowardly act of cheating the game. Shameful.

Russell didn't stand up to his coach on the play calling and override him or at least suggest. That's what Russell learned that day I assure you.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:17 PM
I honestly just feel bad for all the kids who looked up to Brady. Now Brady has set the example of when you get caught being dishonorable the way to go about it is to mock those seeking truth and then callously lie about it to the entire public and then not cooperate when caught in said lies.

He's let down the youth of America. Sad, really. Hopefully the parents of these kids can explain that sometimes even role models are total scumbags.

Man, what a sad day.

milkman
05-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Russell didn't stand up to his coach on the play calling and override him or at least suggest. That's what Russell learned that day I assure you.

What Wilson learned is that if he can not get that ball into the receiver's body, then he simply has to throw that ball away.

Chiefshrink
05-09-2015, 02:20 PM
I honestly just feel bad for all the kids who looked up to Brady. Now Brady has set the example of when you get caught being dishonorable the way to go about it is to mock those seeking truth and then callously lie about it to the entire public and then not cooperate when caught in said lies.

He's let down the youth of America. Sad, really. Hopefully the parents of these kids can explain that sometimes even role models are total scumbags.

Man, what a sad day.

For sure. He definitely taught them to play dumb when caught cheating. But it's the American way and always has been sad to say.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-09-2015, 02:20 PM
You're creating a narrative that no one cares about.

As much as I loathe Peeholi, the fact of the matter is this:

The Chiefs would do well to "play the game" and stop being a bunch of fucking rubes.

Chiefshrink
05-09-2015, 02:25 PM
What Wilson learned is that if he can not get that ball into the receiver's body, then he simply has to throw that ball away.

If there is only just a handful of seconds left with no timeouts but that wasn't the situation at hand. 20 seconds and a timeout while you have been thrashing them all the way down the field with the run. You override and run the ball one more play b4 resorting to the pass:thumb:

Bugeater
05-09-2015, 02:35 PM

Man, what a sad day.
I can tell you are really broken up about this.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:36 PM
I can tell you are really broken up about this.
Lol

milkman
05-09-2015, 02:38 PM
If there is only just a handful of seconds left with no timeouts but that wasn't the situation at hand. 20 seconds and a timeout while you have been thrashing them all the way down the field with the run. You override and run the ball one more play b4 resorting to the pass:thumb:

The questionable play calling was the slant rather than a fade route.

An incomplete pass stops the clock, and you still have 2 downs and a timeout to try to punch the ball in.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Meh. I'm not gonna get into this much but everyone saw the stills of exactly what Russell Wilson was looking at.

Sometimes the defender makes a hell of a play. This was one of those cases. The fact Seattle allowed a defender to make a hell of a play on that playcall will always baffle me ... regardless of whether or not Russell should have been more accurate with his pass because we all know how easy it is to throw timing routes from the 1 yard line when the game is moving 150 MPH

Donger
05-09-2015, 02:42 PM
So, we have a Chiefs' fan who is madly in love with the Broncos' quarterback hoping that a Patriots' fan will leave ChiefsPlanet, because their quarterback may be suspended for Deflategate?

Sounds like a bad romance novel.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:44 PM
and I will remind everyone, Tom Brady missed a wide open Julian Edelman on a timing route from the 3 yard line (the same route that was the eventual game winning TD to Edelman) by about 8 feet.

There is a reason guys like Herm R2P2 ... it's safe. Why are they calling high risk plays in that situation in that game? I don't care if Russell under handed the ball 50 feet in the air and Seattle somehow came down with it ... worst play call in the history of the NFL given the circumstances and down.

Baby Lee
05-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Ehhhhh! He's not a patriot, he's a cheetah!!!
GO PAK THE CAH IN THE CAH PAK DANNY. TAM BRADY AINT NO GOOD GUY.

ROFL - this post makes me want to put on a satin jacket, go get wicked pissed and stick my honker in some random mombod.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:45 PM
Meh. The 'madly in love' thing is hilarious. The only reason it comes off that way is because I cannot believe 1 of the top 3 QB's of my generation and 1 of the top 3 QB's I've ever seen is shit on so heavily on a board that supports a team that has never had a QB worth a shit since the inception of the franchise 50 years ago.

I hate false narratives. So if I have to be Peyton's white knight around here, so be it.

Donger
05-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Meh. The 'madly in love' thing is hilarious. The only reason it comes off that way is because I cannot believe 1 of the top 3 QB's of my generation and 1 of the top 3 QB's I've ever seen is shit on so heavily on a board that supports a team that has never had a QB worth a shit since the inception of the franchise 50 years ago.

I hate false narratives. So if I have to be Peyton's white knight around here, so be it.

That might have something to do with him playing for the Colts for so long (and beating the shit out of the Chiefs repeatedly during that time) and now he's doing the same as a Bronco.

That's just a guess though, Hootie. I'm sure somehow it's all about you instead.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 02:49 PM
this board supports Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady to the fullest

...yet I am not allowed to respect Peyton Manning for being a great NFL QB

Got it!

RealSNR
05-09-2015, 02:54 PM
I remember when I once thought I had my crabs under control

notorious
05-09-2015, 02:55 PM
And now Hootie has managed to change his own thread over to a Peyton thread.

Yippee.

Donger
05-09-2015, 02:56 PM

Got it!

You're obviously allowed to do it, Hootie.

lewdog
05-09-2015, 02:57 PM
We've gone from bashing a Patriots ball hugger to
Sucking Peyton Manning's dick. Well done.

Hootie
05-09-2015, 03:00 PM

hootie thread

Baby Lee
05-09-2015, 03:01 PM

Got it!

A lot of it is because of all the shit Schottenheimer took.

Even bigger than our [everything KC is worst case scenario, everything elsewhere is sunshine and roses] hang dog outlook, is the [nothing but a SB victory is a success for the Chiefs, but look at all those awesome things other teams do in the regular season] double standard.

So if Schottenheimer is a total failure, Peytie-pie's playoff woes are gonna at least saddle him with a Jr. Deputy badge.

Baby Lee
05-09-2015, 03:02 PM
I remember when I once thought I had my crabs under control

And now Hootie has managed to change his own thread over to a Peyton thread.

Yippee.

Whaddaya think guys. I have a gut feeling that Alex Smith is gonna break out this year. Are you excited?

There, fixed.

Perineum Ripper
05-09-2015, 03:04 PM

http://www.cornel1801.com/disney/Lion-King-Circle-of-Life/on-the-path-unwinding-in-the-circle-of-life.jpg

Circle of life my friend

notorious
05-09-2015, 03:05 PM
Whaddaya think guys. I have a gut feeling that Alex Smith is gonna break out this year. Are you excited?

There, fixed.

Alex Smith is checkdown AIDS manifested in a human body.

There. NOW it's fixed.

TripleThreat
05-09-2015, 03:06 PM
who gives a sh*T

TripleThreat
05-09-2015, 03:06 PM
with a CAPITAL T

TripleThreat
05-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Alex Smith is checkdown AIDS manifested in a human body.

There. NOW it's fixed.

WTF U SAY ABOUT AIDS??????????????

lewdog
05-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Bring back the Pootie scale?

BoneKrusher
05-09-2015, 03:58 PM
His get up and Go just got up and went.

J Diddy
05-09-2015, 04:03 PM
I heard he was on his way home to get on the internet and log in, but someone deflated his tires.

Hammock Parties
05-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Best Hootie thread in awhile.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Great. Now you summoned that pathetic, homer turd

Bugeater
05-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Holy crap, Hootie actually got Donger to post about something football related.

Mav
05-09-2015, 05:35 PM
I edited it because you're an idiot and I didn't want to get into semantics with you. Now, I'd love to see you cry while realizing that Brady's legacy is fine and his 4 SB wins will never be matched by Peyton, but I've got to run.

He cheated. Repeatedly. There is no way around it. Text messages, emails, and Brady refused to co operate. Refused to surrender his phone. I was a huge Brady guy, but he cheated his ass off.

Ming the Merciless
05-09-2015, 05:55 PM
no1kurr

KCTitus
05-09-2015, 07:19 PM
...Even bigger than our [everything KC is worst case scenario, everything elsewhere is sunshine and roses] hang dog outlook, is the [nothing but a SB victory is a success for the Chiefs, but look at all those awesome things other teams do in the regular season] double standard...

That is the most hilarious summation of The Lexicon I have ever read. You too can be a genious, you just need to know the right verbiage.

RobBlake
05-09-2015, 07:59 PM
He cheated. Repeatedly. There is no way around it. Text messages, emails, and Brady refused to co operate. Refused to surrender his phone. I was a huge Brady guy, but he cheated his ass off.

refusing to give his fun means nothing lol.The report prominently states brady did not cooperate with the investigation by turning over his phone. So what? That does not matter because they already had the texts he sent to Jaz and Bird. There was nothing in those texts that Wells could use, so he throws up the "we didn't get the phone" smokescreen. There is absolutely zero evidence to back up the assertion that Brady told them to deflate the footballs below the proscribed 12.5 psi.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-09-2015, 08:02 PM
Sorry to disappoint, Hootie. I'm just busy this week and next.

Just for you, though, I'll try to put in a couple of hours one night this week. :thumb:

Also, I didn't say Russell was terrible, and I didn't defend deflategate "at all costs" by any reasonable stretch of the imagination..

And the report is a joke. Even you should be able to see that.

Oh no. I thought we had one sane Pats fan. Apparently not so much...

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:10 PM
I honestly just feel bad for all the kids who looked up to Brady. .

Love Tom Brady! And still lookin' up to him. Yes'sum!

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:11 PM
For sure. He definitely taught them to play dumb when caught cheating. But it's the American way and always has been sad to say.

Link?

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:15 PM
refusing to give his fun means nothing lol.The report prominently states brady did not cooperate with the investigation by turning over his phone. So what? That does not matter because they already had the texts he sent to Jaz and Bird. There was nothing in those texts that Wells could use, so he throws up the "we didn't get the phone" smokescreen. There is absolutely zero evidence to back up the assertion that Brady told them to deflate the footballs below the proscribed 12.5 psi.

Brady's testimony from his interview for the investigation was all omitted from the report too. They didn't read the report and can't. Even nonPats fans have now written articles on how Wells report sounds like a prosecutor's brief. Now, in all fairness, it's time to cross-examine his points for a fair trial.

Regarding the silly phone claim, Well's was pissed off apparently so stuck it to Tom. Plus, he gets paid by the NFL and has to please his client.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:16 PM

Link?

You do know it was Brady and Peyton Manning requested that rule on how the balls get handled be changed because every QB likes their ball different? Yeah! It's LEGAL to want one's balls on either the lower side of the PSI or the higher side or anywhere in between. Yet the refs 'effed them on the Jet's game putting the balls at 16. Tom didn't like that and so tried to ensure his balls were set to the lower side that was permissable. Nothing in report states any evidence remotely that Tom wanted the PSI under the legal amount. Nor is there any evidence Tom asked the balls guys to circumvent any rule to do so.

Yeah, right cheatin'! How 'bout the refs play by the rules too. Furthermore the report doesn't cite any written down measurements for the original psi during the game with the Colts—just goes by what Anderson recalled. LOL! Then there was no time to measure all the Colts balls but enough time to take to investigate this. LOL!

The Patriots didn't win either the Championship game or the SB from under inflated balls either.

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Brady's testimony from his interview for the investigation was all omitted from the report too. They didn't read the report and can't. Even nonPats fans have now written articles on how Wells report sounds like a prosecutor's brief. Now, in all fairness, it's time to cross-examine his points for a fair trial.

Regarding the silly phone claim, Well's was pissed off apparently so stuck it to Tom. Plus, he gets paid by the NFL and has to please his client.

Yeah, I'm sure it pleased his client that the face of the league now looks like a lying piece of shit cheater. You dizzy broad.

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Link?

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/myers-roger-goodell-suspend-tom-brady-deflategate-article-1.2215881

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:22 PM
http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/myers-roger-goodell-suspend-tom-brady-deflategate-article-1.2215881

Nope

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I'm sure it pleased his client that the face of the league now looks like a lying piece of shit cheater. You dizzy broad.

Wells is a hired gun for the NFL making millions. Exponent is a hired gun for corps to get the science that exonerates them too.

You're ****ed up if you can't see the holes in the Wells report. You probably didn't even read it.

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Wells is a hired gun for the NFL making millions. Exponent is a hired gun for corps to get the science that exonerates them too.

You're ****ed up if you can't see the holes in the Wells report. You probably didn't even read it.

Homer bullshit.

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Nope

Yep. You'll be doing without Tom for a while.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Homer bullshit.

Go back and actually read what I asked for a link to.

He claimed "repeatedly" cheated. No back up at all.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:27 PM
Homer bullshit.

Whatever you say Pontius Pilate. You can't refute the holes I mentioned. Cause you got nothin.' Trial by press is your standard.

I give Tom the benefit of the doubt based on past behavior and performance. When I see something more concrete I will judge harsh. Not until then though. It's called being fair.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Yep. You'll be doing without Tom for a while.

As if you know what the penalty will be. It's anyone's guess and it's a guess by the press at this point too.

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Go back and actually read what I asked for a link to.

He claimed "repeatedly" cheated. No back up at all.

Tommy's going to be grounded for a couple of weeks at least. That's what happens to lying cheaters. LOL

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:30 PM
As if you know what the penalty will be. It's anyone's guess and it's a guess by the press at this point too.

He'll be suspended. Take it to the bank, floozy.

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Whatever you say Pontius Pilate. You can't refute the holes I mentioned. Cause you got nothin.' Trial by press is your standard.

I give Tom the benefit of the doubt based on past behavior and performance. When I see something more concrete I will judge harsh. Not until then though. It's called being fair.

That's because you're a homer spouting homer bullshit. Yall finally got caught, now it's time to pay up.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Tommy's going to be grounded for a couple of weeks at least. That's what happens to lying cheaters. LOL

That's nothing. It will give the back-up a chance to show what he's got just like Brady got his start.

And you still have NO PROOF he actually sought to get the balls below the lower range of the PSI allowed. NONE. NOTHING. So you have nothing to claim he's a cheater. Just an appeal to ONE authority. You have not refuted one point I just mentioned. I don't expect someone who follows a sorry-ass team like yours to be logical or fair. You can only drag a winner down. That's what losers do. That goes for most of the other fans on other teams who can't match Tom or the Pats.

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:34 PM
That's nothing. And you still have NO PROOF he actually sought to get the balls below the lower range of the PSI allowed. NONE. NOTHING. So you have nothing to claim he's a cheater. Just an appeal to ONE authority. I don't expect someone who follows a sorry-ass team like yours to be logical or fair. You can only drag a winner down. That's what losers do. That goes for most of the other fans on other teams who can't match Tom or the Pats.

Oh yeah, he's a cheater. A cheating, lying scumbag, and now he's CAUGHT.

LOL

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah, he's a cheater. A cheating, lying scumbag, and now he's CAUGHT.

LOL

Are you wearing a white hood too? Guess, being part of the lynch mob is about the most excitement you can get from football these days. Poor Broccoli.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Isn't this thread about Passin By?

Brock
05-09-2015, 08:36 PM
The over under on his suspension in Vegas is 3 and a half games. Suck it up bitches.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:37 PM
* crickets *

Rams Fan
05-09-2015, 08:44 PM

Man, what a sad day.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!11!11

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Other teams apparently, need the parity a Brady suspension would provide them. And the same folks whine about cheating or gaining a competitive edge.

Katipan
05-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Other teams apparently, need the parity a Brady suspension would provide them. And the same folks whine about cheating or gaining a competitive edge.

What a sweetheart.

Baby Lee
05-09-2015, 08:55 PM

Heaven forbid there be a game with the 'parity' not cheating provides.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Heaven forbid there be a game with the 'parity' not cheating provides.
Yeah, all of them saints on the field with no holding, no chopping, no HGH, adderall, or pumped in noise. Awesome.

I need more to be convinced Brady chronically cheated.

Brock
05-09-2015, 09:04 PM

I don't know if they need it or not, but for a few Sunday's this fall, they're going to get it. LOL

Baby Lee
05-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Yeah, all of them saints on the field with no holding, no chopping, no HGH, adderall, or pumped in noise. Awesome.

I need more to be convinced Brady chronically cheated.

So now only chronic cheating is cheating?

Broads, always thinking with their gash.

Katipan
05-09-2015, 09:13 PM

Suck my dick baby.

Baby Lee
05-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Suck my dick baby.

I had you pegged as a pegger.

Bufkin
05-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Literally the worst poster on this board, bar none. If you took the absolute worst of DeBerg's thread and combined it with InMen's snobbiness with a dash of BucEyedPea's logic, you would have this jack off.

Oh, and his Asian avatars piss me off too. She's not even hot.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Literally the worst poster on this board, bar none. If you took the absolute worst of DeBerg's thread and combined it with InMen's snobbiness with a dash of BucEyedPea's logic, you would have this jack off.

Oh, and his Asian avatars piss me off too. She's not even hot.

You missed sarcasm and tongue and cheek to respond to some nastiness, a lot don't you.

BTW, some of my logic is being used elsewhere by others debunking the Well's report too. But if you don't follow the herd you get the treatment.

If the NFL system was an adversarial one, a defense lawyer would pick Well's prosecutorial report apart.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 09:33 PM

Don't know how you got that idea. Apparently you missed it but chronic cheating has been alleged, and usually is alleged regarding the Pats, in these threads and elsewhere by some. Even the eligible receiver situation with the Ravens is included in the list of cheating offenses. ( that was legal per the NFL) Meanwhile, Wells even witheld evidence in that report—all of Tom's testimony conducted in his interview on the matter.

I am also going to need more even in this instance regarding Tom. If it's there, it's there. But it isn't there.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-09-2015, 09:38 PM
You missed sarcasm and tongue and cheek to respond to some nastiness, a lot don't you.

BTW, some of my logic is being used elsewhere by others debunking the Well's report too. But if you don't follow the herd you get the treatment.

If the NFL system was an adversarial one, a defense lawyer would pick Well's prosecutorial report apart.

I don't believe he was speaking about you.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 09:41 PM
I don't believe he was speaking about you.

I saw my name in there.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 09:43 PM
I don't know if they need it or not, but for a few Sunday's this fall, they're going to get it. LOL

So

It's not like I expected another SB. I'll still support them win or lose.

RobBlake
05-09-2015, 09:44 PM
all i get from this whole thing.. is haters gonna hate.. and peyton manning is still a loser in the postseason minus one championship.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-09-2015, 09:45 PM
I saw my name in there.

You were mentioned, but the overall slam was for JPB.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 09:46 PM
You were mentioned, but the overall slam was for JPB.

Yes I know, but not exactly in a positive way to describe JPB. It's okay. Already said what I had to about it.

notorious
05-09-2015, 09:55 PM
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-06/2/16/enhanced/webdr05/anigif_enhanced-17319-1401742646-1.gif

Mav
05-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Link?

You do know it was Brady and Peyton Manning requested that rule on how the balls get handled be changed because every QB likes their ball different? Yeah! It's LEGAL to want one's balls on either the lower side of the PSI or the higher side or anywhere in between. Yet the refs 'effed them on the Jet's game putting the balls at 16. Tom didn't like that and so tried to ensure his balls were set to the lower side that was permissable. Nothing in report states any evidence remotely that Tom wanted the PSI under the legal amount. Nor is there any evidence Tom asked the balls guys to circumvent any rule to do so.

Yeah, right cheatin'! How 'bout the refs play by the rules too. Furthermore the report doesn't cite any written down measurements for the original psi during the game with the Colts—just goes by what Anderson recalled. LOL! Then there was no time to measure all the Colts balls but enough time to take to investigate this. LOL!

The Patriots didn't win either the Championship game or the SB from under inflated balls either.

You sure you want to start with me? Be sure.

Mav
05-09-2015, 09:58 PM
all i get from this whole thing.. is haters gonna hate.. and peyton manning is still a loser in the postseason minus one championship.

You of all fucking people should know better than this. You are a giants fan for fucks sake.

Katipan
05-09-2015, 10:00 PM
... Wtf. There is no insult or debate you could possibly throw at her that could ever deserve such a cheesy Western line.

Bugeater
05-09-2015, 10:06 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d3/d3c5b4269d8d7be8aa63dba4fe30b8530be1f4fffeea097c02aac7ebac43bcec.jpg

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 10:06 PM

Start what?

Are you asking for a relationship?

Mav
05-09-2015, 10:07 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d3/d3c5b4269d8d7be8aa63dba4fe30b8530be1f4fffeea097c02aac7ebac43bcec.jpg

Awwwww. Lol. Your bitch ass would come to a pats fans rescue. You fucking knob gobbler.

Mav
05-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Start what?

Are you asking for a relationship?

That's about what I thought. Move along.

GoChargers
05-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Just weird, cuz he spent Super Bowl Sunday on here arguing with me until 4 AM about how terrible Russell Wilson was and how he blew the Super Bowl

In fairness, Wilson does suck and did blow the Super Bowl. Now he's demanding to be the highest-paid player in NFL history LMAO

Bugeater
05-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Awwwww. Lol. Your bitch ass would come to a pats fans rescue. You fucking knob gobbler.
No, I'm making fun of the tough guy image you love to portray on this board. Get off your Xbox and get a fucking life, loser.

ThaVirus
05-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Mav LMAO LMAO

GoChargers
05-09-2015, 10:11 PM

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. LMAO

Mav
05-09-2015, 10:14 PM
No, I'm making fun of the tough guy image you love to portray on this board. Get off your Xbox and get a fucking life, loser.

What tough guy image retard? Did I say ever I was going to beat someone's ass? No. Never have. I'm an average fucking joe. I have never even spoke with bep. I simply asked if she was sure she wanted to have this argument. You however look for any post of mine to put your two cents in. To that I say eat a dick.

Mav
05-09-2015, 10:16 PM
... Wtf. There is no insult or debate you could possibly throw at her that could ever deserve such a cheesy Western line.

And here you go........

Mav
05-09-2015, 10:17 PM
The bottom line is this. He fucking cheated, and when he gets suspended, you patriots retards will have nothing but your tears. Bitches👍

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 10:44 PM
You're cute when you're angry.

BucEyedPea
05-09-2015, 10:46 PM
This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. LMAO

You don't know sarcasm do you?

I do know you like a low standard though.

Brock
05-09-2015, 10:55 PM
So

It's not like I expected another SB. I'll still support them win or lose or lie or cheat.

Mav
05-09-2015, 10:57 PM
You're cute when you're angry.

Thanks. I try. Even though I'm not actually angry. Not in the sense of being happy that the glamour boy failed, more because I worshipped that glamour boy. I even uttered the g.o.a.t. Phrase. I'm a Joe Montana guy!

Jim Lahey
05-10-2015, 04:12 AM
The bottom line is this. He ****ing cheated, and when he gets suspended, you patriots retards will have nothing but your tears. Bitches👍

Nothing but tears and 4 rings..JOKES ON THEM! Hahaha

Over-Head
05-10-2015, 05:22 AM

Chiefs had Montana, and they gave Oakland Gannon.

Mav
05-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Nothing but tears and 4 rings..JOKES ON THEM! Hahaha

Well that's cool. But I think I was referring to this upcoming season.

MotherfuckerJones
05-10-2015, 09:23 AM

41-14

Discuss Thrower
05-10-2015, 09:35 AM

My contentions with your loving of Manning is as follows:

1) You're a Chiefs fan, ya fuck.

2) You stated your reason for realizing his absolute greatness is due to his dismantling of the '03 Chiefs' defense in the playoffs.. which was one of the easiest things a QB could have done in league history.

3) I have not seen you supplicate with the fact that Manning's gaudy passing statistics (which is the only objective measure anyone can use to put Manning over pre-InflateGate Brady) coincide with:

a) Fuckery by Polian / Irsay on the competition committee to practically outlaw physical cornerback play from 2004-present AND

b) the fact that the 2001-2011 AFC South was complete ass competition-wise.

4) You're a Chiefs fan, ya fuck.

go bo
05-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Chiefs had Montana, and they gave Oakland Gannon.

hey! good to see ya!

how's tricks up north? bet you're glad to see spring coming...

you should come around more...