PDA

View Full Version : Football Ryan Tannehill gets an extension

RealSNR
05-18-2015, 04:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000493141/article/miami-extends-ryan-tannehills-contract-through-2020

$45 million guaranteed.

The entire length of the contract is now 6 years $95 million.

Slightly cheaper than Alex. I'd probably rather have this.

Bowser
05-18-2015, 04:03 PM
BUT ALEX SUCKS!!

Bowser
05-18-2015, 04:03 PM
Sorry, that's become automatic when QB's are brought up. Any QB.

Deberg_1990
05-18-2015, 04:08 PM
His stats are better than I thought. he appears to be ascending

http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXTXXTannRy00.htm&t=0

TLO
05-18-2015, 04:09 PM
Que the Alex Smith deep ball myth video.

Iconic
05-18-2015, 04:10 PM
This thread lasted exactly 0 posts before Alex Smith was mentioned.

We are so gay for Alex, it's obvious.

Deberg_1990
05-18-2015, 04:13 PM
It's funny how a lot people thought this guy would bust and Manziel would be a superstar

RealSNR
05-18-2015, 04:14 PM
This thread lasted exactly 0 posts before Alex Smith was mentioned.

We are so gay for Alex, it's obvious.

I was trying to head it off at the pass.

The problem is that this thread will probably make Laz's volcanic vagina erupt again.

Bowser
05-18-2015, 04:26 PM
I was trying to head it off at the pass.

The problem is that this thread will probably make Laz's volcanic vagina erupt again.

http://media.giphy.com/media/11Z4zciA8ISJhu/giphy.gif

Reerun_KC
05-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Cp wanted nothing to do with tannehill coming out of college.

AustinChief
05-18-2015, 04:47 PM

Still don't. Not a Tannehill fan. 2015 may prove me wrong but right now I'm happier with a few more years of Smith than anything long term with Tannehill.

MrGiggity
05-18-2015, 04:48 PM
Yeah.... a penis extension. LOLZ AMIRITE?

ThaVirus
05-18-2015, 04:51 PM

He's not terrible although Dolphin's fans have much the same criticism of him (and their offense) as Chiefs fans do of Alex Smith.

In58men
05-18-2015, 04:51 PM
Wish he was a Chief

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Still don't. Not a Tannehill fan. 2015 may prove me wrong but right now I'm happier with a few more years of Smith than anything long term with Tannehill.

This. I see absolutely nothing in this guy. He and Smith = same camp.

KurtCobain
05-18-2015, 04:58 PM
At best they'll see Philip rivers level of "success".

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-18-2015, 04:58 PM
Tannehill is a good player and had all the leverage. I don't blame the Dolphins for this at all. If he continues a normal QB development curve, that will be a good contract for them.

BossChief
05-18-2015, 05:10 PM

Bullshit

RealSNR
05-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Bullshit

I remember that.

I was so fucking sick of Cassel and wasn't terribly optimistic about Tannehill, but I still wanted us to go get him. Props to you for seeing a QB who could play a little ball.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-18-2015, 05:34 PM
I remember that.

I was so fucking sick of Cassel and wasn't terribly optimistic about Tannehill, but I still wanted us to go get him. Props to you for seeing a QB who could play a little ball.

You know what?

It's time for a little trip down memory lane. Photoshopped directly after the 2009 draft and off season:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/FRAUD.jpg
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/JACKSONREACH.jpg

Now some of you, can feel free to step right up and kiss my ass.

Thx!:thumb:

Bob Dole
05-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Hooray. A WR with a QB contract.

unlurking
05-18-2015, 05:37 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/11Z4zciA8ISJhu/giphy.gif
Did CP ever find out who stoic hero in the background is?

Eleazar
05-18-2015, 05:57 PM
It's funny how a lot people thought this guy would bust and Manziel would be a superstar

No sane person thought Manziel would be a superstar

Deberg_1990
05-18-2015, 06:07 PM

Shall I find some posts to bump?

Bowser
05-18-2015, 06:12 PM

Oh hell yes. That would be fantastic.

BossChief
05-18-2015, 06:14 PM
I remember that.

I was so ****ing sick of Cassel and wasn't terribly optimistic about Tannehill, but I still wanted us to go get him. Props to you for seeing a QB who could play a little ball.

He had 2 issues coming into the nfl that might have busted him out if we moved up to draft him, though.

1) he didn't know a thing about nfl personnel. He was literally a casual fan of the NFL, so his learning curve tgere was huge.

2) he was very inexperienced at the position in general and had a lot of work to do to develop his skills.

That said, he has a great arm...excellent mobility...has lots of natural talent...has great instincts...experience in a pro offense and was very good at being a natural leader that has a high level of attention to detail.

He had the luxury of coming into the nfl with the same coaching set up he had in college that lessened his learning curve and I'm not sure he would have developed the same in KC.

It's good to see him earn a new deal.

Chief Roundup
05-18-2015, 06:31 PM

Bullshit. There were several of us that wanted the Chiefs to move up just a few spots to get Tannehill. Just not the over the top stupid acting group of QB activists around here, which have been wrong many times over in their evaluations relating to NFL success.

Chief Roundup
05-18-2015, 06:32 PM

Everyones definition of sane is different when you are referring to that person directly.

RealSNR
05-18-2015, 06:48 PM

Hog Farmer doesn't count!

MotherfuckerJones
05-18-2015, 07:16 PM
Bullshit

Ya. I wanted Tannehill because I hated fucking Cassel. I was happy with the Poe pick too.

rico
05-18-2015, 07:22 PM

I still think he sucks and have added the Dolphins to my list of teams in extensive QB purgatory.

rico
05-18-2015, 07:27 PM

That was Mr Tomahawk's "I was the first one on the wagon if we draft him" prospect of that year.

Eleazar
05-18-2015, 07:39 PM
Tannehill is an average QB. This is what an average QB costs. Not much of a story.

Marcellus
05-18-2015, 07:43 PM
Not cheaper than Alex by the time its over. This is an example of why I didn't think Alex's deal was an issue. He was just the most recent guy to sign a deal and it was going to get passed regularly the next few years. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

O.city
05-18-2015, 07:47 PM
Essentially a 2 year deal.

I'd like to have him. He's essentially what smith should be

Bowser
05-18-2015, 07:56 PM
Tannehill is an average QB. This is what an average QB costs. Not much of a story.

This. The high cost of a starting vet QB gets lost sometimes.

Brock
05-18-2015, 08:20 PM

I think you'd better. Not Hog Farmer posts, either.

Valiant
05-18-2015, 09:04 PM

Who thought he would be a superstar. You need to quote those.

Chiefshrink
05-18-2015, 09:45 PM

Agreed:thumb:

thabear04
05-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Que the Alex Smith deep ball myth video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J0mJZB2v-og" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/130/files/2014/08/AlexContract-850x560.jpg

Hammock Parties
05-18-2015, 11:18 PM

Average QBs don't throw for 27 TDs and 4000 yards in their third year.

Average QBs throw for 18 TD and 3200 yards in their 10th year.

J Diddy
05-18-2015, 11:21 PM
Who thought he would be a superstar. You need to quote those.

This...

I think it was well established he was a Leaf level head case.

Ragged Robin
05-18-2015, 11:22 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J0mJZB2v-og" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smith to Vernon Davis looks like money. Kelce is good but he's more of possession guy. Davis was burning fools left and right in that video and getting hit in stride. Need to get a TE that can run 4.3 like that since Smith can't find receivers ROFL

DaNewGuy
05-19-2015, 01:32 AM

I still believe in him

SeeingRed
05-19-2015, 06:07 AM

yep...he has improved each year. Big contract but he is ascending. Dolphins are my pick to win AFC East. That division is crazy all of a sudden. That Jets and Buffalo D and all the improvements Miami has made. It will be VERY interesting to see what happens to the Superbowl champs this year. If they win that division this year I'd be shocked.

Chiefnj2
05-19-2015, 09:30 AM
Smart move by the Dolphins. He's better than Smith and has a higher ceiling.

staylor26
05-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Smith to Vernon Davis looks like money. Kelce is good but he's more of possession guy. Davis was burning fools left and right in that video and getting hit in stride. Need to get a TE that can run 4.3 like that since Smith can't find receivers ROFL

Kelce is a possession guy? ROFL

Rausch
05-19-2015, 09:47 AM
Smart move by the Dolphins. He's better than Smith and has a higher ceiling.

I don't think his future is being a top 5 guy but they didn't give him a top contract either.

If they get lucky enough to pick a rare talent his contract won't be impossible to move/deal with. In fact, having him allows you a year or two to develop at QB.

Despite what the NFL will tell you most QB's need to sit and learn a year or two...

Rausch
05-19-2015, 09:48 AM
Kelce is a possession guy? ROFL

He's definitely a guy that needs to work on keeping possession of the football...

staylor26
05-19-2015, 09:56 AM
He's definitely a guy that needs to work on keeping possession of the football...

I agree, but with his ability to stretch the field and also get YAC labeling him a possession guy makes absolutely no sense.

Chiefnj2
05-19-2015, 10:18 AM
I don't think his future is being a top 5 guy but they didn't give him a top contract either.

If they get lucky enough to pick a rare talent his contract won't be impossible to move/deal with. In fact, having him allows you a year or two to develop at QB.

Despite what the NFL will tell you most QB's need to sit and learn a year or two...

His third year he has a 66 % completion percent, 27 TDs and 4,000+ yards facing the Pats, Jets and Bills D twice a year. Those are pretty solid numbers, especially with the OL issues they faced.

Beef Supreme
05-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Tannehill seems pretty solid, but in hindsight, I think I'd still rather have Poe.

dls6501
05-19-2015, 11:45 AM
This. I see absolutely nothing in this guy. He and Smith = same camp.

LOL

He has gotten better every year and put up a statline in year THREE that Alex hasn't even come close to doing in TEN years.

But yeah, same camp. LOL

RealSNR
05-19-2015, 01:30 PM
Tannehill has ended up fulfilling everything he needed to in the Dolphins that I wanted/expected out of him had the Chiefs traded up to get him.

1. Continuous improvement. The statistical trajectory is there.

2. Overcoming roster/coaching instability

3. Being able to lead by actions on the field, not by words in press conferences (fuck you, Cassel)

I knew the odds were against him being this kind of player, but as a 1st round QB, I would have given him plenty of patience and love when he showed these characteristics.

If you're asking me where I'd rather be right now-- with 31-year old Alex or 26-year old Tannehill, I think the answer is obvious.

RealSNR
05-19-2015, 01:31 PM
Only downside is on the rare occasion when the Chiefs would be on Monday Night Football.

RYAN TANNY-HILL!

The Franchise
05-19-2015, 02:17 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Grilled Ryan Tannehill today. Good kid, athlete. Won&#39;t be good NFL QB. BWeeden better. Tannehill stock rising way too fast. Look out above.</p>&mdash; Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/193043713386233856">April 19, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RealSNR
05-19-2015, 02:25 PM
LMAO

I think Skip Bayless, Direckshun, and the Browns are the only people who had any kind of faith in Weeden's NFL career as a good starting QB

The Franchise
05-19-2015, 02:34 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ryan Tannehill&#39;s agent Pat Dye said SEA GM John Schneider called him and said, &quot;Congrats, you just cost me a lot of money.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RussellWilson?src=hash">#RussellWilson</a></p>&mdash; James Walker (@JamesWalkerNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesWalkerNFL/status/600755479589990403">May 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Deberg_1990
05-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Oh hell yes. That would be fantastic.

Fun thread!

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280134

I love the kid. Reminds me of Flutie and Jeff Garcia. Shad Khan will put a lot of butts in seats with him.

Do you guys think Texans will take Bridgewater, Clowney, or Manziel?

I don't think there is any question that H-town will take manziel

He will quiet his critics.

P.S. Don't look now but Drew Brees is only 5.10

I think houston is likely to take him to excite the fanbase as much as anything else. People down here are mostly all johnny f homers. (houston whodat, et al.)

The hype is real. Future pro-bowler.

great feet, great pocket awareness, great release, great accuracy, great ball placement. Great competitiveness

I'm a homer, though. I admit it.

It's true. It's fine. He has good sized hands and he doesn't have to put everything into every throw. And even so, he has a very quick release. The almost sack last night was impressive when he threw it off his back foot to the far sideline and out of bounds

I wish Hog Farmer, one of his hogs, and myself could have a sweaty, cashed-out foursome with Johnny Manziel. AndChiefs could join if he likes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-19-2015, 04:48 PM
LOL

He has gotten better every year and put up a statline in year THREE that Alex hasn't even come close to doing in TEN years.

But yeah, same camp. LOL

Oh yeah, Miami gonna' light it up this year! / 1972

jspchief
05-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Here's some Tannehill discussion from his final year in college.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251466

notorious
05-20-2015, 02:40 AM
I'd rather have Ricky Stanzi, who had a far more impressive senior year than Tannehill is having so far.

FUCK YEAH!

notorious
05-20-2015, 02:45 AM
OH MY

It's just I like the name Tyler as a QB first name (which is strange after our Palko experience). And when I close my eyes and try to imagine a Chiefs broadcast the sound of "Bray drops back...." is better than "Wilson drops back...."

OK,... that's it,... Tyler Bray is my Chiefs QB no matter red flags be damned!

;) :D

notorious
05-20-2015, 02:50 AM
I'm still glad we didn't draft him for 2 reasons; 1.) he seemed to be the randomly ordained 3rd QB pick when Barkley confirmed he would be going back to USC next year and 2.) I think the upcoming QB class is much better, deeper.... we can get someone better than him with a much lower pick than #8 next year....

#1 PICK ERIC FISHER FTW

Rausch
05-20-2015, 07:57 AM
His third year he has a 66 % completion percent, 27 TDs and 4,000+ yards facing the Pats, Jets and Bills D twice a year. Those are pretty solid numbers, especially with the OL issues they faced.

And I think his future is probably solid franchise QB with a pro bowl or two along the way. They signed him to a solid contract and if he keeps that arrow pointed up they can re-negotiate later own down the road.

For now it's a smart decision and a contract they can get out of in a few years if need be.

He does seem to be one of the few successful Spread QB's to come out recently...

Eleazar
05-20-2015, 08:05 AM
There's no question you'd rather have Poe than Tannehill. That's not even a debate.

dls6501
05-20-2015, 11:02 AM
There's no question you'd rather have Poe than Tannehill. That's not even a debate.

On the surface, straight one for one, I agree I would probably rather have Poe.

But if you dig deeper.......

Would you rather have Poe or Tannehill, the two second round picks we wasted on Alex, and a little bit more money to spend?

When you look at it that way, it might not be a debate (but in the reverse way that you inferred).

Eleazar
05-20-2015, 11:31 AM
On the surface, straight one for one, I agree I would probably rather have Poe.

But if you dig deeper.......

Would you rather have Poe or Tannehill, the two second round picks we wasted on Alex, and a little bit more money to spend?

When you look at it that way, it might not be a debate (but in the reverse way that you inferred).

Poe is one of the better players at his position in the league. Tannehill is a tweener who will never amount to anything.

Chiefnj2
05-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Poe is one of the better players at his position in the league. Tannehill is a tweener who will never amount to anything.

Tannehill is a tweener?

In58men
05-20-2015, 11:42 AM

Same with Alex Smith

RunKC
05-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Same with Alex Smith

In this case

2 2nd Rd picks>11th overall pick

O.city
05-20-2015, 11:52 AM
I'd take him over poe

BossChief
05-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Some of my takes on Tanehill before that draft...

If we wait till next year, who are we hoping will drop to 20 or later?

Cause that's where we will be picking.

Truth is, if Tanehill is still on the board around 7...we should probably make a move and throw in a 3rd and change to move up and take the kid if they ever had any intention of getting any real competition for Cassel.

If that means we have to cut Stanzi or Quinn, so be it...but keeping 4 quarterbacks wouldn't be out of the question, either.

The guys upside seems to be something like Big Ben or Aaron Rogers in that he is mobile enough to extend plays and has the arm and instincts to get the ball to the open guy and if nobody is open he is smart enough to use his speed to gain some yards and smart enough to avoid taking shots in those situations.

I really wish somebody had asked Romeo about Tanehill at the combine.

Id also like to add to the conversation that interview with Jack Harry and Scott Pioli, Scott said he would be ok with trading up from 11 for a quarterback...but that he wouldnt trade multiple first round picks to do so...well, moving from 11 to 7 would cost us 250 draft value points (according to the chart) and that's basically a third (215 points) and fifth round (36.5 points) pick package.

DO IT.

It sure would be exciting.

It woulds be a statement that Cassels time would be coming to an end.

Thats nice to think about, even if its a pipe dream.

Moving to 6 would cost a second rounder.

According to the draft value chart, we could move to 4 with a second rounder, but qbs always cost more and the new value is different due to lacking financial risk so with those factors, I'd think a second is close to what it would take.

To me, that's a move that has to be made.

If we don't, how are we supposed to make a jump from the 20s to the top ten next year?

If we don't draft Tanehill, we will be talking this time next year about how disapointing it would be to draft Landry Jones.

Am I wrong saying the risk/reward is damn close to Aaron "tedford" Rogers?

20 starts or 22 starts

I keep asking and get no answer.

If we pass on the chance at Tanehill, when/how are we supposed to draft a quarterback?

This team is gonna be drafting in the second half of the first for a few years.

Could you imagine the Dolphins fan base if we jumped the shark and moved up in front of them and took Tanehill?

haha

IMO this take is gold...

Just like I said with Sanchez (even though I didnt want any part of drafting him at the time)

I will basically disregard all of his bad games in his first year starting (which would be in 2013) trying to focus on flashed ability and not holding him too responsible for all the mistakes he absolutely will make.

Year two, I expect to see progress, not regression. Baby steps. All I would be looking for is for him to not repeat identical mistakes. Stuff GoChiefs would post in Gifd up would not be tolerated except on occasion. Mistakes should be cut down and the effectiveness of him as a passer should be evident.

Year 3, I will expect him to put it all together and have a good year, showing his potential in almost every game.

Year 4, superbowl or bust.

Basically, I wouldnt expect much from him (on the field) at all the next two years.

He would probably get red shirted like Stanzi did.

I don't think he would need to sit for longer than that.

If I were making the call and I thought he had half a chance to be another "Aaron Rodgers" or something similar after the workouts and interviews... I don't risk him dropping to 11.

I grab my balls and make the call to move up.

BossChief
05-20-2015, 12:02 PM
His career path is almost exactly what I said I'd expect from him.

Even called it that Miami would draft him if we didn't move up.

ViperVisor
05-20-2015, 12:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gzvkRJo.jpg

BossChief
05-20-2015, 12:05 PM
Alex Smith only had 18 attempts at throwing the ball 20 yards or more in the air.

Almost half of what Ryan did.

Hootie
05-20-2015, 12:07 PM
I'd the Alex over Tannehill at these ages 10 times out of 10

BossChief
05-20-2015, 12:12 PM
It's debateable, but I'd take Tanehill because he keeps improving and is very young with all the tools.

Alex is probably a tad better, but not by much and Ryan has lots of room to grow.

Alex Smith being 31 years old is a huge factor.

notorious
05-20-2015, 01:14 PM
8 completions downfield gets a QB 31 in rank.

Who was 32? LMAO

jspchief
05-20-2015, 05:28 PM
Ultimately I think at best Tannehill ends up in the "2nd tier" QB group. Guys that are too good to move on from, but leave fans with indigestion a bit too often. The sad reality is that it's the best most teams/fans can hope for.

notorious
05-20-2015, 06:04 PM
Ultimately I think at best Tannehill ends up in the "2nd tier" QB group. Guys that are too good to move on from, but leave fans with indigestion a bit too often. The sad reality is that it's the best most teams/fans can hope for.

Like Flacco, Eli, and Russell Wilson?

That would be horrible.

Hootie
05-20-2015, 06:05 PM
Flacco sucks

Eli is a fringe HOF player (with a few more good years and another few postseason wins)

Russell Wilson is the next face of the NFL.

Comparing Flacco to those guys is gag inducing.

Deberg_1990
05-20-2015, 06:53 PM
Flacco sucks

Eli is a fringe HOF player (with a few more good years and another few postseason wins)

Flacco and Eli are strange and frustrating to me.

They are average regular season QBs, but seem to rise to the occasion in the postseason for whatever reason

Easy 6
05-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Tannehill, Schmannehill.

I bet his boyfriend gave him an even bigger extension.

Not jealous of the fins at ALL.

jspchief
05-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Like Flacco, Eli, and Russell Wilson?

That would be horrible.
Like those guys all the way down to someone like Cutler.

And no it wouldn't be horrible.

Coochie liquor
05-20-2015, 07:54 PM
If the Tann Man is getting this. How will the colts ever afford Lucks next contract?

notorious
05-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Flacco sucks

Yeah, he had the best run by a QB in playoff history, but he sucks.

He got beat by the cheating Cheatriots or he probably would have gone to another Superbowl.

Sucks.

notorious
05-20-2015, 08:10 PM
If the Tann Man is getting this. How will the colts ever afford Lucks next contract?

I hope Luck buries them so deep that they suck for the next decade.

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 08:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gzvkRJo.jpg

Fucking clown shoes put on some posters in this thread.

ThaVirus
05-20-2015, 08:17 PM

I hope he costs them $200 million and they suck forever and ever.

The end.

O.city
05-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Flacco and Eli are similar in that they're both scatter shot accurate guys. They aren't going to run a highly efficient offence all the time because of it, but they have figured out that and throw alot of deep balls. Balls that they only have to hit 2 of to make up for like 6 short throws.

When they get hot, they're extremely tough.

In58men
05-20-2015, 08:20 PM
I bet Tannehill can win a playoff game with our team. Coaching makes a big difference. He has more upside than our QB. He'll have a better defense, better backfield, and better receivers including TE

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 08:24 PM
I bet Tannehill can win a playoff game with our team. Coaching makes a big difference. He has more upside than our QB. He'll have a better defense, better backfield, and better receivers including TE

So why hasn't he won as many games the last 3 years as Alex?

ThaVirus
05-20-2015, 08:24 PM
He'll have a better defense, better backfield, and better receivers including TE

You're so fucking stupid.

In58men
05-20-2015, 08:25 PM
So why hasn't he won as many games the last 3 years as Alex?

He doesn't have what we have.

In58men
05-20-2015, 08:27 PM
You're so ****ing stupid.

Why do you say that? Chiefs do have a better backfield, better weapons and a better TE. Tannehill would win a playoff game here.

O.city
05-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Tannehill is basically what Smith should be. Mobile, quick release etc.

Phins should be pretty good this year, had a good offseason. AFC East is gonna be tough this year.

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 08:29 PM
He doesn't have what we have.

I remember before we played Miami and beat them this place was all bitch and moan whiny about how we were going to get curbed stomped by a better team. How would we ever block Cameron Wake or cover Mike Wallace?

Now they didn't have as good a team.

Never mind his receivers and TE have always been better and he has had plenty of defense.

O.city
05-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Actually, Wallace was shit last year and his best WR was probably Brian Hartline.

They've built a pretty solid offense this year though. Would imagine he'll have a big year.

The East will probably beat up each other pretty bad this year though.

In58men
05-20-2015, 08:31 PM
I remember before we played Miami and beat them this place was all bitch and moan whiny about how we were going to get curbed stomped by a better team. How would we ever block Cameron Wake or cover Mike Wallace?

Never mind his receivers and TE have always been better and he has had plenty of defense.

You're fucking drunk, kid.

Nobody was scared of the fucking Dolphins ROFL. Quit making shit up.

rico
05-20-2015, 08:34 PM
I hope he costs them $200 million and they suck forever and ever.

Amen.

jspchief
05-20-2015, 08:39 PM

Are you trying to claim Miami has been a better overall team than KC the last few years?

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 08:43 PM
You're ****ing drunk, kid.

Nobody was scared of the ****ing Dolphins ROFL. Quit making shit up.

Right because after we started 0-2 this place was beaming with confidence you dumb mother fucker.

Thats right an 0-2 team curb stomped Miami in Miami but go ahead and blow smoke.

Alex Smith 3 TDs and Tannehill 1, Wallace had 2x the game Bowe did and we didn't have Jamaal Charles who was hurt the week before.

Keep talking.

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 08:45 PM
Are you trying to claim Miami has been a better overall team than KC the last few years?

I am claiming they have had better WR, TE and about as good a defense the last 3 years.

CP agreed at the time so no need to dispute it now.

In58men
05-20-2015, 08:45 PM
Right because after we started 0-2 this place was beaming with confidence you dumb mother ****er.

Thats right an 0-2 team curb stomped Miami in Miami but go ahead and blow smoke.

Alex Smith 3 TDs and Tannehill 1, Wallace had 2x the game Bowe did and we didn't have Jamaal Charles who was hurt the week before.

Keep talking.

Exactly dipshit, Tannehill would have a better ****ing team if he was a Chief.

You're a ****ing idiot. He would have Charles and Maclin along with Kelce. It's not Tannehills fault that organization can't put a team together. It's Chiefs fault for always picking shitty QBs though.

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 08:47 PM
Exactly dipshit, Tannehill would have a better ****ing team if he was a Chief.

You're a ****ing idiot.

No your dumb ass cant figure out that what you claimed is BS.

ThaVirus
05-20-2015, 08:50 PM
Why do you say that? Chiefs do have a better backfield, better weapons and a better TE. Tannehill would win a playoff game here.

The way you worded your post lead me to believe you were claiming Tannehill had the better defense, backfield and receiving threats.

In58men
05-20-2015, 08:50 PM
No your dumb ass cant figure out that what you claimed is BS.

I claim that Tannehill would have more success as a Chief than Alex Smith. Tannehill is definitely a better QB. He doesn't have like 9 years of expierence yet. We have a QB that we didn't trust going into that game. Didn't you say we were all worried as a fan base going into this game? You know you have a shitty QB if you're scared of the fucking mighty Dolphins.

In58men
05-20-2015, 08:51 PM
The way you worded your post lead me to believe you were claiming Tannehill had the better defense, backfield and receiving threats.

No fucking way, man. We have far more talent than they have. I just think Tannehill could us a playoff game if he were to be a Chief.

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 08:52 PM
I claim that Tannehill would have more success as a Chief than Alex Smith. Tannehill is definitely a better QB. He doesn't have like 9 years of expierence yet. We have a QB that we didn't trust going into that game. Didn't you say we were all worried as a fan base going into this game? You know you have a shitty QB if you're scared of the ****ing mighty Dolphins.

Who is we mother fucker? Don't bunch me in with idiots of your ilk.

Sandy Vagina
05-20-2015, 08:56 PM
No ****ing way, man. We have far more talent than they have. I just think Tannehill could us a playoff game if he were to be a Chief.

not throwing to Bowe and expecting him to stab his 2nd foot in bounds.

O.city
The Phins added some talent this offseason. They're close to being more talented than KC.

In58men
Who is we mother ****er? Don't bunch me in with idiots of your ilk.

This is what you said

"I remember before we played Miami and beat them this place was all bitch and moan whiny about how we were going to get curbed stomped by a better team"

We only felt like this because our QB isn't good. No way should a team be worried about the Dolphins.

Marcellus
05-20-2015, 09:00 PM
This is what you said

"I remember before we played Miami and beat them this place was all bitch and moan whiny about how we were going to get curbed stomped by a better team"

We only felt like this because our QB isn't good. No way should a team be worried about the Dolphins.

Not with Tannehill at QB.

In58men
05-20-2015, 09:03 PM

Tannehill has a much higher ceiling than Smith. We've already seen the best of Smith ROFL.

DaneMcCloud
05-20-2015, 10:22 PM
The Phins added some talent this offseason. They're close to being more talented than KC.

They had weapons last year, along with a decent offensive line. Their defense has been solid as well.

Tannehill is 23-25 as a starter and while he hasn't shown any signs of being an "Elite" QB, he's worth the "risk", especially since the Franchise QB pool will only become more shallow over time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-21-2015, 03:37 AM
Give Alex the world, and watch him still lose when it matters.

It is what it is.

BossChief
05-21-2015, 05:13 AM

Hahahaha

If Tanehill was a Chief, you would defend him till your last dying breath.

Dude threw for over 4000 yards, 27tds, 12ints, 66% comp, 93 rating, 59qbr...in his third year with Brain Hartline (who nobody here wanted in FA at all) as his best receiving option.

Be also has to play the Pats, Buffalo and NYs defenses 6 times a year.