PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!?

Couch-Potato
05-30-2015, 11:07 AM
UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! i'm going to hold back a little in telling you how I truly feel, but WTF!? ...Chiefsplanet is my favorite, and only forum for Chiefs talk, WHY THE **** are there SOOOOOO many terrible, annoying, obnoxious, red neck, and utterly stupid threads aloud in this ****ing forum?

This is CHIEFSPLANET!, I don't give a **** if your attracted to black chicks or not! I don't care what the **** you had for dinner, how many guns you have, what cop shot who where, baseball WTF?, SEC WTF?, NHL? Go **** yourself! I don't want to hear your lame-ass midwest middle-aged fashion advice, I don't care if your fat ass finally met a women or even died of ****ing cancer etc...

Bottom line is, there should be a separate place for all of this nonsense. Am I right!?!?!? If "the lounge" is not for Chiefs/Football talk, then that's fine, create a ****ing forum beside "draft planet" that is strictly for football talk!!!

Not that i'm contributing to my ideals at all by posting this, but I want to see posts about trade concepts, OTA's, positional breakdowns, the schedule, our cap space and financial condition, player development, offensive and defensive schemes, anything other than 95% of the bullshit that is aloud to be posted on this site! WTF!?

I apologize in advance if I offended anyone.

In58men
05-30-2015, 11:08 AM
Let's take Inmems privileges away so this doesn't happen again.

I'm not sure why we dislike Inmem, I guess it's because he likes every chief player except for Alex Smith. Oh and his threads weren't that bad.

These mods do everything ass backwards. Took 6 months for them to strip DeBergs privileges lol.

MahiMike
05-30-2015, 11:10 AM
Offseason dude

RealSNR
05-30-2015, 11:11 AM
It's the offseason you flaming pillowbitergot.

Go join Arrowhead Pride and post in their shitty reddit-style forum.

Just Passin' By
05-30-2015, 11:12 AM
but I want to see posts about trade concepts, OTA's, positional breakdowns, the schedule, our cap space and financial condition, player development, offensive and defensive schemes, anything other than 95% of the bullshit that is aloud to be posted on this site! WTF!?

Then create those threads instead of this one.

the Talking Can
05-30-2015, 11:13 AM
mods putting on a puppet show for a slow summer....?

KCUnited
05-30-2015, 11:14 AM
CP finally flushed out Nick Jacobs.

Hammock Parties
05-30-2015, 11:14 AM
i say we grease this rat fuck son of a bitch right now

In58men
05-30-2015, 11:15 AM
It's the offseason you flaming pillowbitergot.

Go join Arrowhead Pride and post in their shitty reddit-style forum.

Apparently the mods don't care if it's the offseason.

Once there's people bitching the mods listen.

Couch-Potato
05-30-2015, 11:15 AM
yes, offseason. It's a terrible time for any sports fan, but honestly isn't the offseason the best time to be a Chiefs fan? ...It's the only time of year we actually have hope of making the playoffs, and the only time of year we have a chance of seeing this team improve. Haha!

Seriously though, this is the biggest and best Chiefs talk on the net? Dare I say that Bleacher report has better breakdowns of our beloved Chiefs organization than we here at Chiefsplanet!? Fuck that! We can do better!

Bwana
05-30-2015, 11:16 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/128UMaujdjX7Pi/giphy.gif

TribalElder
Alex smith approves of your message

See also deep pass myth video on YouTube

CarlPeterson_fan
I'm in total agreement with you man. I've voiced my opinion on it before. But unfortunately, the people controlling this board think that poop threads and other meaningless crap are a good thing. It's not going to change. Just do what I do. Use the heck out of the ignore thread feature. You can also filter to Chiefs only threads. Oh, and to really improve your quality of posts here, block Inmenem and Claynus. They contribute nothing but negativity to the board.

RealSNR
05-30-2015, 11:21 AM
yes, offseason. It's a terrible time for any sports fan, but honestly isn't the offseason the best time to be a Chiefs fan? ...It's the only time of year we actually have hope of making the playoffs, and the only time of year we have a chance of seeing this team improve. Haha!

Seriously though, this is the biggest and best Chiefs talk on the net? Dare I say that Bleacher report has better breakdowns of our beloved Chiefs organization than we here at Chiefsplanet!? Fuck that! We can do better!

Alex Smith sucks.

Terrance Copper rules.

Eric Fisher has a vagina.

Couch-Potato
Then create those threads instead of this one.

You're absolutely right! I think each of us should make an honest effort to create a thread in the coming weeks that is both interesting, and more importantly relevant to our Chiefs.

Fair?

Molitoth
CP is great because of the witty fuckers that post random shit on this forum.

MahiMike
05-30-2015, 11:22 AM
You must be under 30. I remember when I gave a shit about which scrub was catching the most balls on 7 on 7 drills. After a couple decades of that, you realize none of that crap matters.

seclark
05-30-2015, 11:22 AM
You're absolutely right! I think each of us should make an honest effort to create a thread in the coming weeks that is both interesting, and more importantly relevant to our Chiefs.

Fair?

aw, go fuck yourself.
sec

Molitoth
05-30-2015, 11:23 AM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/66bac9683f/yaglrv6jTTmS8C1DVGkO_Fire-Training.gif

alpha_omega
Well, get off the couch Couch-Potato and start a football related thread.

suzzer99
You must be under 30. I remember when I gave a shit about which scrub was catching the most balls on 7 on 7 drills. After a couple decades of that, you realize none of that crap matters.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sports.png

Shaid
aloud

Allowed.

Now back to your regularly scheduled rant. :D

srvy
05-30-2015, 11:25 AM
Ahhhh you can screen out everything but Chiefs related. You might find the Catapano article to your tastes. Its only been written 12 times or more before.

BigMeatballDave
05-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Inmen cries a lot.

Does she need a Midol or a fresh tampon?

TribalElder
05-30-2015, 11:29 AM
This just in

Chiefs will come up short in the playoffs again if they make it this year

Rinse & Repeat

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE

Couch-Potato
05-30-2015, 11:30 AM
One thing that is actually really great about CP, is how many of us fuck'tards are constantly active on this site.

All us Chiefs fans just waiting around for something to finally happen, anything.

RealSNR
05-30-2015, 11:31 AM
BIG CAT

Chiefs=Champions
05-30-2015, 11:35 AM
True fan gif x1000000

ChiefsCountry
05-30-2015, 11:35 AM
UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! i'm going to hold back a little in telling you how I truly feel, but WTF!? ...Chiefsplanet is my favorite, and only forum for Chiefs talk, WHY THE **** are there SOOOOOO many terrible, annoying, obnoxious, red neck, and utterly stupid threads aloud in this ****ing forum?

This is CHIEFSPLANET!, I don't give a **** if your attracted to black chicks or not! I don't care what the **** you had for dinner, how many guns you have, what cop shot who where, baseball WTF?, SEC WTF?, NHL? Go **** yourself! I don't want to hear your lame-ass midwest middle-aged fashion advice, I don't care if your fat ass finally met a women or even died of ****ing cancer etc...

Bottom line is, there should be a separate place for all of this nonsense. Am I right!?!?!? If "the lounge" is not for Chiefs/Football talk, then that's fine, create a ****ing forum beside "draft planet" that is strictly for football talk!!!

Not that i'm contributing to my ideals at all by posting this, but I want to see posts about trade concepts, OTA's, positional breakdowns, the schedule, our cap space and financial condition, player development, offensive and defensive schemes, anything other than 95% of the bullshit that is aloud to be posted on this site! WTF!?

One thing that is actually really great about CP, is how many of us ****'tards are constantly active on this site.

The things the dumbass is bitching about is why there is so many people active on the site.

Bearcat
05-30-2015, 11:37 AM

Fair?

http://www.slingshotforums.com/attachments/2981120-jpg.2522/

Gonzo
05-30-2015, 11:38 AM

And now you're one less that can start annoying, worthless threads. Congrats

In58men
05-30-2015, 11:40 AM
Pretty soon nobody will be able to start threads. Not there's anything else going on right now. CP is dead in the offseason because people bitch too much over a fucking forum thread.

Gonzo
05-30-2015, 11:41 AM

I'm not sure why we dislike Inmem, I guess it's because he likes every chief player except for Alex Smith. Oh and his threads weren't that bad.

These mods do everything ass backwards. Took 6 months for them to strip DeBergs privileges lol.

This forum's charm is knowing the in's and out's of everyone's personal life. We discuss everything and that's how it's been since its inception.

Oh, and are Deberg's thread privys were reinstated. He's an institution around here.

If you can go 30 days without bitching, maybe I'll reinstate yours too.

Bearcat
05-30-2015, 11:42 AM
Pretty soon nobody will be able to start threads. Not there's anything else going on right now. CP is dead in the offseason because people bitch too much over a fucking forum thread.

No, only the idio... I see your point.

Chiefs=Champions
05-30-2015, 11:42 AM
Cp is hands down the best sports forum on the internets. Its hilarious and insightful. Maybe so much so that we don't feel the need to analyze shit weekly and elaborately in the offseason. I think most of cp are beyond debating the dregs of the roster, commenting on how Charles is going to play till he's 40 and how many training camp sacks big cat will have. The analysis is great at times, you just need to know where to look and who to listen too.

TribalElder
05-30-2015, 11:43 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGL6CMdUsAMLrMn.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2015, 11:43 AM

Motherfuck you, Lil' Chiefy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2015, 11:47 AM
This forum's charm is knowing the in's and out's of everyone's personal life. We discuss everything and that's how it's been since its inception.

Oh, and are Deberg's thread privys were reinstated. He's an institution around here.

Unpossible.

In58men
05-30-2015, 11:48 AM

I don't give a shit about starting threads. I think it's funny they get taken away in the first place. I can see if a member is creating them non-stop. One thread a week and everyone bitches. I create threads when it gets boring. If you are disliked here (like me) your privileges make it easier for mods to act on it. If you're liked here (like DeBerg as you insinuated) you can do what you want without any consequences.

kysirsoze
05-30-2015, 11:48 AM
I'm stunned this Couch-Potato dude hasn't been negged to oblivion by now. Everyone is way to reasonable in the thread. Creeps me out.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2015, 11:51 AM

Grease this motherfucker.

TribalElder
05-30-2015, 11:52 AM
I'm stunned this Couch-Potato dude hasn't been negged to oblivion by now. Everyone is way to reasonable in the thread. Creeps me out.

I'm not a negger

Just saying

aturnis
05-30-2015, 11:52 AM
It's true. While I don't share his disdain for random bullshit threads(i don't participate in them, I just ignore them, b/c I'm an adult), this place used to have much much more football discussion.

I think mega threads have killed said football discussion. We used to start a new thread each and every day for OTA's and camp, and they got a while lot more play then.

Now, mega thread gets a random update, and it mostly goes unnoticed.

Fuck mega threads.

Sorter
05-30-2015, 11:53 AM
Here you go, you whiny fuck. A link to a thread about football. It only made it 2 pages and I don't see a single comment by you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291141

If you want more threads about what you desire, then make them instead of bitching about it.

RealSNR
05-30-2015, 11:54 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VoW9czgQBqE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bearcat
05-30-2015, 11:54 AM
NHL? Go **** yourself!

So, you're a Kings fan? :shrug:

Sorter
05-30-2015, 11:56 AM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/adfd696e1052a5571b077ac870ece8f6/tumblr_nngou7qqSf1tqumkpo5_1280.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2015, 12:01 PM
Okay, let's talk about that sack of 1st round shit Eric Fisher getting his reps with the Chase Daniel crew.

What an excellent use of resources!

Then, let's talk about that mediocre bag of fuck-bananas Alex Smith getting paid like he's actually worth something beyond Kyle Orton money, while the most prolific player on the defense gets the fucking franchise tag!

Finally, let's talk about a useless goddamned franchise that lives with it's head perpetually up it's motherfucking ass, in every way imaginable, and who's greatest current claim to fame is Bachman-Turner Overdrive and burnt ends in the parking lot!

Now, kindly, gently,

http://i.imgur.com/BvYPTJf.gif

...with that bullshit.

Couch-Potato
05-30-2015, 12:03 PM

I'm also surprised, as well as appreciative.

RealSNR
05-30-2015, 12:04 PM
Here you go, you whiny fuck. A link to a thread about football. It only made it 2 pages and I don't see a single comment by you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291141

If you want more threads about what you desire, then make them instead of bitching about it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ULkuwxJTGtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Couch-Potato
05-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Sorter, thank you for the thread. Excellent post! I also enjoyed your additions to Draft Planet, I appreciate your contributions.

In58men
05-30-2015, 12:08 PM
Sorter, thank you for the thread. Excellent post! I also enjoyed your additions to Draft Planet, I appreciate your contributions.

You handle yourself very well. No name calling, just straight up genuine. You're okay with me.

lewdog
05-30-2015, 12:11 PM
If you're reading at a second grade level, you have the ability to skip threads you don't care about.

Why Not?
05-30-2015, 12:11 PM
What interesting shit is there to discuss about the Chiefs at the end of May?

Some rookies might be good?
Alex Smith will probably throw a TD to a WR this year?
The schedule is hard, so true fan dream season of 9-7 is definitely in reach

There. Now back to black chicks......

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
05-30-2015, 12:13 PM
+1 for Royals forum. Game thread each day.

Everything else I disagree

MMXcalibur
05-30-2015, 12:21 PM
I bet Couch Potato is cuckolded daily.

Bearcat
05-30-2015, 12:23 PM
It's weird when they talk to themselves like that.

Kman34
05-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Okay, let's talk about that sack of 1st round shit Eric Fisher getting his reps with the Chase Daniel crew.

What an excellent use of resources!

Then, let's talk about that mediocre bag of ****-bananas Alex Smith getting paid like he's actually worth something beyond Kyle Orton money, while the most prolific player on the defense gets the ****ing franchise tag!

Finally, let's talk about a useless goddamned franchise that lives with it's head perpetually up it's mother****ing ass, in every way imaginable, and who's greatest current claim to fame is Bachman-Turner Overdrive and burnt ends in the parking lot!

Now, kindly, gently,

http://i.imgur.com/BvYPTJf.gif

...with that bullshit.

Tell us how you really feel....I think you're holding back...

threebag
05-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Free Inmen

Start Croyle
05-30-2015, 12:39 PM

But what if the terrible, annoying, obnoxious, red neck, and utterly stupid threads were very, very quiet?

Couch-Potato
05-30-2015, 12:45 PM
lol this thread is partially changing my mind on the useless nonsense that's posted on this site. Plenty of characters abound!

I'm going to try and make good on my word to start a few decent Chiefs related threads this week.

Have a good one guys!

Iowanian
05-30-2015, 12:49 PM
I can't recall a single post you have ever made.

If you desire football threads discussing the length of Alex smith's shoe laces, make it you tongue chewing, douche rocket.

srvy
05-30-2015, 01:19 PM
It's true. While I don't share his disdain for random bullshit threads(i don't participate in them, I just ignore them, b/c I'm an adult), this place used to have much much more football discussion.

I think mega threads have killed said football discussion. We used to start a new thread each and every day for OTA's and camp, and they got a while lot more play then.

Fuck mega threads.

Fingers broke?

In58men
05-30-2015, 01:26 PM
I agree I don't like mega threads neither.

Iowanian
05-30-2015, 01:56 PM
If you desire topic discussion, stretch out your dick millers and type up the thread. I am sure most people don't mind a separate thread for items discussed in the douche festival mega threads. .....especially during mini camps and training camp.

10 years ago there were threads for about every press conference. I don't think there is as much talent with significant input but by all means start them, participate and see what happens.

Coochie liquor
05-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Apparently the mods don't care if it's the offseason.

Once there's people bitching the mods listen.

Mods, please ban for excessive complaining about mods. This is the offseason and there's no reason we should have to suffer through this. Thanks in advance!!ROFLLMAOROFL:p

Hootie
05-30-2015, 02:46 PM
we'll change the way things are for a n00b who registered in January 2015 and has 130 posts

yep

right on that

ILChief
05-30-2015, 02:50 PM
Every football thread gets hijacked by inmem, sweet daddy, or someone else griping about Alex Smith. Plus, it's May. There isn't much to talk about in regards to football right now. When it gets closer to the season, football talk will pick up. Settle down

Fire Me Boy!
05-30-2015, 03:00 PM
This board is more than just Chiefs news and fans, it's a community. And different community members have different interests. I came here because of the Chiefs, and I typically keep up on Chiefs news here, but I don't much chat about the Chiefs. I love to talk about movies and food, as well as many other things.

tl;dr: If you don't like food threads, don't read them. STFU about it.

KCTitus
05-30-2015, 03:01 PM
Couch needs a therapy puppy...

TEX
05-30-2015, 03:20 PM

I hear ya. IMO, back in the day this place was much better.

In58men
05-30-2015, 03:22 PM
This board is more than just Chiefs news and fans, it's a community. And different community members have different interests. I came here because of the Chiefs, and I typically keep up on Chiefs news here, but I don't much chat about the Chiefs. I love to talk about movies and food, as well as many other things.

tl;dr: If you don't like food threads, don't read them. STFU about it.

BEP ruined the dinner thread with her nasty ass beet smoothie. Post something manly in there tonight like a fucking steak or mash potatoes. ITS ALL RUINED!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Me Boy!
05-30-2015, 03:26 PM
BEP ruined the dinner thread with her nasty ass beet smoothie. Post something manly in there tonight like a fucking steak or mash potatoes. ITS ALL RUINED!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout cake?

I'm making burgers and brats tonight, so maybe something later.

In58men
05-30-2015, 03:30 PM
How 'bout cake?

I'm making burgers and brats tonight, so maybe something later.

At this point anything is better than a best smoothie. Post those burgers!!!!!

Fire Me Boy!
05-30-2015, 03:32 PM
I posted the cake. You post something. Call BEP "bruh" again.

Easy 6
05-30-2015, 03:39 PM
Couch, you're an idiot... now go make us a sammich.

BigMeatballDave
05-30-2015, 03:52 PM
LMAO @ Inmen.

He bitches more than a pregnant woman.

ChiefRocka
05-30-2015, 04:37 PM
I'd love to throw a potato at your huge round belly.

Tribal Warfare
05-30-2015, 04:55 PM
ChiefsPlanet isn't a football only BB, which is what it makes it unique.

Jim Lahey
05-30-2015, 05:06 PM

You're like the girl in high school who walks around thinking she's hot shit but gets upset and whines like a mother fucker when she isnt voted homecoming queen.

GloryDayz
05-30-2015, 05:12 PM
Two words, FUCK OFF!

jerryforeverrice80
05-30-2015, 05:16 PM
did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Fire Me Boy!
05-30-2015, 05:20 PM
Two words, FUCK OFF!

QFT

milkman
05-30-2015, 05:41 PM

**** mega threads.

I am not a fan of mega threads either, but it is what this place has evolved into.
I blame Skip Towne.

On another note, I do think the mods are too enthusiastic about taking thread starting privs away.
I think inmem is a fucking moron, but I don't think that that's any reason to take them away.

notorious
05-30-2015, 05:44 PM
Fistith Thyself

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2015, 05:48 PM
Fistith Thyself

LMAO

And none too gently.

Blindside58
05-30-2015, 06:24 PM
allowed

Dragonocho
05-30-2015, 06:31 PM
This post is not about football. Irony or hypocrisy?

BigCatDaddy
05-30-2015, 07:37 PM
I remember back in the day when I walked up hill both ways in the snow to school and ChiefsPlanet was sooo much better. Now get the **** off my lawn!