PDA

View Full Version : Life Homeless man is Pretty Damned Wise.

Dave Lane
06-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Be the one in a million. It's so easy to overlook our fellow man. Do you have 10 minutes to listen to the plight of others? Reach out, sometimes it can be gratifying.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xCiM1ijsfyM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In58men
06-02-2015, 01:00 PM
So he gave up because he didn't get an apartment and a few jobs turned him down?

Words of wisdom right there

The Franchise
06-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Yep....it's all societies fault.

In58men
06-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Yep....it's all societies fault.

My buddy is a felon and makes $32 an hour running a rig. My step father is a felon and makes $21 running a vac truck

The Franchise
06-02-2015, 01:15 PM
That guy contradicted himself the entire fucking time.

I can't get a job...fuck society. Next breath? We need to have better relationships. I'm trying to make society a better place.

Everybody cares about their internet and facebook. Next breath? I was on Facebook.

Bufkin
06-02-2015, 01:15 PM
My buddy is a felon and makes $32 an hour running a rig. My step father is a felon and makes $21 running a vac truck
Your step father only makes 21 dollars running a vac truck? That's crazy. That's like one meal at a steakhouse. I mowed lawns in high school for more than 21 dollars. Your step father being a felon certainly didn't help him.

Oh, and chalk this up as yet another good OP that was poisoned by this fucking cock sucker within seconds. It's cool that he can't start threads, but what's stopping a mod from canning his fat ass? He's a cancer.

loochy
06-02-2015, 01:17 PM

I know a man that is a liar, thief, and extortionist. He makes $174,000 (plus countless under the table cash) on Capitol Hill.

In58men
06-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Your step father only makes 21 dollars running a vac truck? That's crazy. That's like one meal at a steakhouse. I mowed lawns in high school for more than 21 dollars. Your step father being a felon certainly didn't help him.

Oh, and chalk this up as yet another good OP that was poisoned by this fucking cock sucker within seconds. It's cool that he can't start threads, but what's stopping a mod from canning his fat ass? He's a cancer.

I guess I'll dumb this down for you but it's expected.

$21 an hr

Fish
06-02-2015, 01:24 PM
That guy contradicted himself the entire fucking time.

I can't get a job...fuck society. Next breath? We need to have better relationships. I'm trying to make society a better place.

Everybody cares about their internet and facebook. Next breath? I was on Facebook.

I thought it was a little odd when he was complaining about people being involved in the internet and Facebook, and then complained when none of his hundreds of friends would respond to his Christmas day Facebook post....

ptlyon
06-02-2015, 01:27 PM
I thought it was a little odd when he was complaining about people being involved in the internet and Facebook, and then complained when none of his hundreds of friends would respond to his Christmas day Facebook post....

Merry Christmas from 3rd and Jones street!

Discuss Thrower
06-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Yeah, mass texts or social media posts tend to get disregarded once someone figures out they weren't directed solely at them.

beach tribe
06-02-2015, 02:52 PM
With his mentions of idolatry he definitely believes in God, yet, had he said that in the video you never would have posted it.

LoneWolf
06-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Thread title should have read "Homeless Man is Bitter About His Poor Life Choices".

stonedstooge
06-02-2015, 03:36 PM
https://youtu.be/_0VJrzG-6to

DJ's left nut
06-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Be the one in a million. It's so easy to overlook our fellow man. Do you have 10 minutes to listen to the plight of others? Reach out, sometimes it can be gratifying.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xCiM1ijsfyM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah...I'm going to go ahead and NOT take advice from the rambling homeless guy who clearly hasn't figured out what put him there or why he's unlikely to ever NOT be there.

Fish
06-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Merry Christmas from 3rd and Jones street!

Nobody responded to him because they were all out living life experiencing relationships instead of evil Facebook...

Gonzo
06-02-2015, 04:15 PM

Tempting... You should send a pm to a mod about it because apparently if enough of you people bitch, they feel the peer pressure and do what you people all say.

Probably need about ten of you people to do that. I'm not saying who... But you people are smart enough to figure it out.

DJ's left nut
06-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Tempting... You should send a pm to a mod about it because apparently if enough of you people bitch, they feel the peer pressure and do what you people all say.

Probably need about ten of you people to do that. I'm not saying who... But you people are smart enough to figure it out.

Is it Bob Dole?

Rain Man
06-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Sounds like he shouldn't have been doing drugs.

It was an interesting monologue to listen to, though. Some good points, some misguided points. The whole lifetime ban on felonies is something that bothers me, because I think it exacerbates the problems that felons are facing anyway.

In58men
06-02-2015, 06:12 PM

Yep, notice how you gave DeBergs thread privileges back within one hour ROFL?

threebag
06-02-2015, 06:26 PM
That's going to be bufkin posting style once Inmen leaves and he has nobody's nuts to leach on to.

In58men
06-02-2015, 06:27 PM
That's going to be bufkin posting style once Inmen leaves and he has nobody's nuts to leach on to.

http://youtu.be/wnedkVrgFF0

Dave Lane
06-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Sounds like he shouldn't have been doing drugs.

It was an interesting monologue to listen to, though. Some good points, some misguided points. The whole lifetime ban on felonies is something that bothers me, because I think it exacerbates the problems that felons are facing anyway.

Someone gets the point. Plus the guy is interesting and if you dont feel a pang of sorrow, well that says a lot about you.