PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Buffalo Wing Sauces

mdchiefsfan
06-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Yes, it's another food thread. I am finally getting a deep fryer and I love to try all kinds of different Buffalo Wing sauces. I am getting a bunch of recipes for traditional Buffalo Wings, but I am looking to change it up a bit. I made one sauce with brown sugar, habaneros, and lime juice which was pretty legit.

So what is your favorite Buffalo Wing sauce to make?

Stewie
06-07-2015, 03:42 PM
The sauce is melted butter mixed with the hot sauce of your choice or 2 or 3. It's not tough.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Go to Buffalo WW and pick out your favorite. they will sell you the sauce. I like the Jammin Jalepeno.

mdchiefsfan
06-07-2015, 03:54 PM
The sauce is melted butter mixed with the hot sauce of your choice or 2 or 3. It's not tough.

As said in the OP, I know how to make the classic sauce. Just looking for any sauces that are different.

Urc Burry
06-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Go to Buffalo WW and pick out your favorite. they will sell you the sauce. I like the Jammin Jalepeno.

That's what I do.. Usually get medium, spicy garlic, hot, or mango habanero

Valiant
06-08-2015, 12:55 AM
Go to wings café in the northland. My favorite is their sauce slap your momma dry rub.

they have a couple dozen besides normal sauces.

scho63
06-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes, it's another food thread. I am finally getting a deep fryer and I love to try all kinds of different Buffalo Wing sauces. I am getting a bunch of recipes for traditional Buffalo Wings, but I am looking to change it up a bit. I made one sauce with brown sugar, habaneros, and lime juice which was pretty legit.

So what is your favorite Buffalo Wing sauce to make?

I've never made the sauce but I've had a Thai flavored sauce that was dark soy sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, scallions, sesame seeds for chicken, and sriracha.

lewdog
06-09-2015, 06:47 PM

I did not know this. I've had a hard time locating a wing sauce I like. I actually like some of the wing flavors at BWW, but their wings are done poorly and are too dry. I'd use their sauce on those I make at home. Thanks!