PDA

View Full Version : Life Cops do good things...

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 08:20 AM
try to keep a dry eye

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cLiAPRy-qEY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

WhawhaWhat
06-18-2015, 08:21 AM
Cops do go things

I think that was supposed to be Cops dogo things. There's an extra space in there.

BigMeatballDave
06-18-2015, 08:40 AM
No, they're all trigger-happy, black-hating, evil spawns of Satan...

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 08:50 AM
I think that was supposed to be Cops dogo things. There's an extra space in there.

LMAO - got rushed to post it and now I see that I can't spell "good" in a hurry :LOL:

loochy
06-18-2015, 08:59 AM
I disagree. Cops do stop things.

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:00 AM
FAKE PROPAGANDA drummed up by the republicans

Rausch
06-18-2015, 09:00 AM
More conservative bull$3it trying to convince us they aren't holding gays, blacks, and minorities dow-.....wait...

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:01 AM
We should make firefighters be cops.

They show up to your house without having to kill your dogs. They'd probably be better about not killing people too.

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:02 AM
I disagree. Cops do stop things.

like dogs' and peoples' lives for trivial/non-existent reasons.

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:02 AM

They show up to your house without having to kill your dogs. They'd probably be better about not killing people too.

We should make pro wrestlers be cops.

They show up to your house, shout some random BS, and kick the crap out of you.

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:03 AM

And they don't kill you. I think you're onto something here.

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 09:09 AM

Brutus the Barber Beefcake? or Jake the Snake?

Reerun_KC
06-18-2015, 09:10 AM
Brutus the Barber Beefcake? or Jake the Snake?

Iron shiek?

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 09:10 AM

:hmmm:

KCUnited
06-18-2015, 09:11 AM
I hope whoever paired that music to the video attempts to evade police one day.

splatbass
06-18-2015, 09:12 AM

In the 80s I lived in Sunnyvale, California. Their police and firemen were the same people. All of them were qualified to do both jobs. If there was a fire call the cops would respond along with the firetruck and help put out the fire. Saved the city a lot of money. Seems like a good idea. I don't recall any of them shooting anyone either.

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:21 AM
Iron shiek?

This.

You ah no good ah criminal muddah fukahs

I am ah the police...you bow down I make you humble

I give you the camel clutch and you give up like the hulk hogan or the ted ah dibiase. FAHK the hulk hogan!

You have the right to remain silent you no good piece of sheet, no good mather fahker. FAHKIN BOOSHEET!

nsfw language:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Gtomt4of64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 09:26 AM
Iron shiek?

Brett Hart

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:27 AM
Brett Hart

brett screwed brett

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 09:27 AM
In the 80s I lived in Sunnyvale, California. Their police and firemen were the same people. All of them were qualified to do both jobs. If there was a fire call the cops would respond along with the firetruck and help put out the fire. Saved the city a lot of money. Seems like a good idea. I don't recall any of them shooting anyone either.

There are quite a few departments that have "Public Safety Officers" that perform both Fire & Law Enforcement. Texas and Georgia I know have a few.

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:30 AM
There are quite a few departments that have "Public Safety Officers" that perform both Fire & Law Enforcement. Texas and Georgia I know have a few.

Hmm, interesting job. That would take a lot of training. Do they get paid double?

Gonzo
06-18-2015, 09:39 AM
try to keep a dry eye

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cLiAPRy-qEY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Dude, these people would hate cops if they showed up and stopped their wife from being raped, their kids from OD'ing on crack and shot thirty terrorists about to detonate a nuke in their living rooms.

Just stop trying. It's not worth it. This will wind up in the DC.

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 09:42 AM
Hmm, interesting job. That would take a lot of training. Do they get paid double?

That is a great question - I doubt it's double but I'd bet they make more - I don't know any personally.

King_Chief_Fan
06-18-2015, 09:46 AM
And they don't kill you. I think you're onto something here.

no one would be killed in any case if they followed the request of the police

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:49 AM
Don't forget that cops also investigate cattle mutilations.

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:49 AM
no one would be killed in any case if they followed the request of the police

That is incorrect.

The cops are a murderous gang that live to exterminate as many minorities as possible.

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:50 AM

Do you have something to confess?

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Do you have something to confess?

I like men?

I'm actually a woman inside?

I identify as black?

I'm actually a true american hero.

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:55 AM
I like men?

I'm actually a woman inside?

I identify as black?

I'm actually a true american hero.

*puts Sherlock Holmes monocle over eye*

How do you feel about livestock?

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:56 AM
*puts Sherlock Holmes monocle over eye*

How do you feel about livestock?

Sexy food source?

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:57 AM
Sexy food source?

So are the mutilations a pre-sex or post-sex thing for you?

loochy
06-18-2015, 09:58 AM
So are the mutilations a pre-sex or post-sex thing for you?

Both>?

KC native
06-18-2015, 09:59 AM
Both>?

You sick bastard.

King_Chief_Fan
06-18-2015, 10:00 AM
That is incorrect.

The are some bad cops[/B] that are simple minded that cannot control their fear or angerthat ends up killing people when it may not have been neccessary.

fyp

loochy
06-18-2015, 10:02 AM
You sick bastard.

Cops do go things.

We are far from home.

My car is broken.

We look for things.

We need things to make us go.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KeFoGo3N_4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

saphojunkie
06-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Maybe he meant cops like the samurai?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/52/12/a8/5212a8f08ea00448fdaf60e27b05bfe4.jpg

srvy
06-18-2015, 10:26 AM
Brett Hart

Danny Little Bear

Thats your champ right there.

srvy
06-18-2015, 10:28 AM
Cops do go things

:hmmm: Do not drink and drive cruiser!

POND_OF_RED
06-18-2015, 11:29 AM
We should strap cameras on them so we don't miss any of the good things they do. Problem solved.

Fish
06-18-2015, 12:09 PM

LMAO

crazycoffey
06-18-2015, 01:45 PM
That is a great question - I doubt it's double but I'd bet they make more - I don't know any personally.

After active duty I started in a public safety department. First year was fire and police academies. It was a top tier in pay for the area but not double. For a while I carried bunker gear in my trunk.

FlaChief58
06-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Cops do go things

:hmmm: Do not drink and drive cruiser!

It was probably some killer herb

KC native
06-18-2015, 02:28 PM
I think I know what Denverchief was trying to do when he started the thread.

He really meant Cops do GOO things.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/19/us-usa-oklahoma-rape-idUSKCN0J324I20141119

An Oklahoma City police officer accused of sexually assaulting 13 women while on duty will face trial for 35 felony counts including rape and sexual assault, court officials said on Wednesday.

If convicted, Daniel Holtzclaw, 27, could face life in prison. Holtzclaw, who is on paid leave, has denied the allegations against him and remains under house arrest at his parents' home in Enid, about 70 miles north of Oklahoma City.

At a pretrial hearing this week, 13 women testified about being forced into sex with the officer, who threatened many of them with jail. The charges include six counts of first-degree rape.

"He was an officer. And I was scared. And I knew he could hurt me," one woman said in court.

Another victim, aged 17, said she was raped by Holtzclaw on the front porch of her mother’s home. She testified Holtzclaw picked her up while she walking home and threatened to arrest her on outstanding warrants.

Holtzclaw, who had been on the force for three years, was arrested in August and charged with assaulting eight women. Other victims have came forward since then. Most of the incidents are suspected of taking place between February and June.

:evil:

DenverChief
06-18-2015, 03:27 PM
After active duty I started in a public safety department. First year was fire and police academies. It was a top tier in pay for the area but not double. For a while I carried bunker gear in my trunk.

I bet that was fun - back to back academies that is - :Lin:

Easy 6
06-18-2015, 03:44 PM
nsfw language:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Gtomt4of64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Easy 6
06-18-2015, 03:46 PM
LMAO

You laugh while ignoring the overwhelming evidence that many of those cases aren't "natural predators".

Predarat
06-19-2015, 08:39 AM
One time driving through STL a cop let me off on a speeding ticket, that was pretty cool.

loochy
06-19-2015, 09:09 AM
You laugh while ignoring the overwhelming evidence that many of those cases aren't "natural predators".

THEREFORE SPACE ALIENS

beach tribe
06-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Last I checked the job description was protect and serve.

"Yay, we did are fukin' jurbs"
"We wonts get farred and we wills get paid"

I'd drive a choking baby to the hospital for FREE, bitch.

beach tribe
06-19-2015, 11:01 AM
I would have had that McNugget out with some fishin' pliers in 2 seconds, anyway.

DaNewGuy
06-19-2015, 11:29 AM
Id put New Jack on the police force. He really won't harm you unless you kick out at 2 and don't sell his moves

Fish
06-19-2015, 11:33 AM

LMAO.. Your version of "Overwhelming evidence" has been consistently shown to be comically flawed. Even the quote above shows a flaw in your reasoning. Even if there were evidence that it isn't natural predators(there's not), that says absolutely nothing about what it is. Not aliens..

Ceej
06-19-2015, 11:40 AM
Nothing screams more of heroism then helping an elderly man tie his shoes.

crazycoffey
06-19-2015, 11:45 AM
I bet that was fun - back to back academies that is - :Lin:

I enjoyed the fire academy greatly, actually. Won salutatorian and PT awards.

DaNewGuy
06-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Nothing screams more of heroism then helping an elderly man tie his shoes.

When are the elderly gonna learn to buy shoes with the velcro straps

Ceej
06-19-2015, 11:47 AM
When are the elderly gonna learn to buy shoes with the velcro straps

When the police departments start buying them some, and putting them on, and strapping those bitches on.

CoMoChief
06-19-2015, 06:57 PM
Cops used to actually help people. A lot of cops now are revenue generators for local and state govts and a lot of them look to escalate situations rather than de-escalate them.

When cops get caught fucking up, rather than anyone at the police dept actually being held accountable, they're given a paid vacation (they call it administrative leave) while the dept does an "internal investigation" until they can sweep it all under the rug, falsify reports, make up lies and make sure their stories all align and until the community backlash calms down.

And its being let out in the open now because of camera phones, instant streams, youtube/internet/social media. Add in the fact that our govt has completely lost its god damn mind and has been overreaching and over-stepping constitutional boundaries. People are tired of the bullshit, the corruptness of govt at virtually every level. Theyre tired of seeing the police get away with unlawful physical abuse and even murder in some cases.

Why do you think cops get fussy and whiney and threaten people for arrest when someone gets out a camera so they can film their interactions w/ police. It's because then the officer has to behave and follow the law. Especially a lot of younger cops now are just little afraid yes man govt yuppies. They think they're womanizers because they wear a uniform and a badge. You ever see how a male cop acts when he's around an attractive woman interacting w/ them. Chest is puffed out and it's all 100% macho badass mode...think Chris Farley "You know where the weightroom is" Tommy Boy scene.

But truth is a lot of these ppl have probably never been in a real fights ever or ever gotten their hands dirty, so they're scared, probably don't have a rich history in firing weapons until they got to the academy, unless their father was a cop or something, so they have some buck fever when having to draw their weapons. Most of this generation of cops don't even try to think logically and try to de-escalate situations, they're programmed from day one to hate the public as their enemy, and to use force when they think is necessary as long as "they" think they feel threatened. Shoot first ask questions later mentality, I mean you have kids being shot, elderly people being shot, people's pets being shot.

People are tired of it. I understand being a cop is a hard job and in most cases may got get paid enough for what they sometimes have to do or what they sometimes have to deal with. There are some real assholes out there. Our society is literally rotting. And these cops are humans too. The cops reflect our society, the more assholes out there the more asshole cops there will be too. Combine that w/ the infused militarized training and it's getting to the point where the water is gonna start to boil over the pot. Police are where the rubber meets the road when it comes to the public and tyrannical govt. If the police don't start respecting people's rights, then when all hell breaks loose and the markets crash etc..they're gonna be left alone against hundreds of thousands of people. They're preparing for it. It's all over the news.

You know i read about this Darren Ellingson guy from IA who was partying at Lake of the Ozarks a couple yrs ago and he gets pulled over by water patrol..which if you've ever had to deal w/ any of them, they're the biggest phony puke pieces of shit to ever have to deal with..they're put there to ruin people's recreation, nothing more/less. The trooper who pulls this guy over is a stand in trooper, a reserve who mostly did highways, and had very little training on the water. This bonehead trooper cuffed the kid, THEN straps a fucking type-3 vest on him (this is your typical skiing vest that has 3 buckles in front and wraps around entire midsection), instead of a type-2 vest to wear his arms can be free, or at least putting him in the type-3 BEFORE cuffing the kid. Then the trooper travels about 40-45mph through choppy waters and the seat Ellingson is sitting on is high enough to wear his feet aren't even planted on the ground. So of course he flips out of the boat cuffed and basically in a straight jacket and drowns and the officer had little to zero urgency at all to even save this guy. He was a fat lazy piece of shit cop who claims he was in a hurry. Complete negligence by the MSWP, then they try to flat out lie about their official story as to what happen, but thankfully there were eye witnesses from other boaters who testified and then eventually led up to an investigation about said officer's training or lack thereof. Then one of their own troopers starters questioning the way the investigation is being handled, whats coming out and criticizing it's own training policies so he's then demoted after about 25 yrs in that dept, xnsfered to Truman Lake essentially issuing him an unofficial gag order.

Just corruption fucking everywhere you look. People have had enough.

A cop's worst nightmare is to be locked up in jail along w/ the inmates he/she put there. And until the good cops start putting the bad ones in jail, this is going to continue to get worse and worse, with even more violence on a larger scale, ahead.

DenverChief
06-19-2015, 11:23 PM
Cops used to actually help people. A lot of cops now are revenue generators for local and state govts and a lot of them look to escalate situations rather than de-escalate them.

When cops get caught ****ing up, rather than anyone at the police dept actually being held accountable, they're given a paid vacation (they call it administrative leave) while the dept does an "internal investigation" until they can sweep it all under the rug, falsify reports, make up lies and make sure their stories all align and until the community backlash calms down.

And its being let out in the open now because of camera phones, instant streams, youtube/internet/social media. Add in the fact that our govt has completely lost its god damn mind and has been overreaching and over-stepping constitutional boundaries. People are tired of the bullshit, the corruptness of govt at virtually every level. Theyre tired of seeing the police get away with unlawful physical abuse and even murder in some cases.

Why do you think cops get fussy and whiney and threaten people for arrest when someone gets out a camera so they can film their interactions w/ police. It's because then the officer has to behave and follow the law. Especially a lot of younger cops now are just little afraid yes man govt yuppies. They think they're womanizers because they wear a uniform and a badge. You ever see how a male cop acts when he's around an attractive woman interacting w/ them. Chest is puffed out and it's all 100% macho badass mode...think Chris Farley "You know where the weightroom is" Tommy Boy scene.

But truth is a lot of these ppl have probably never been in a real fights ever or ever gotten their hands dirty, so they're scared, probably don't have a rich history in firing weapons until they got to the academy, unless their father was a cop or something, so they have some buck fever when having to draw their weapons. Most of this generation of cops don't even try to think logically and try to de-escalate situations, they're programmed from day one to hate the public as their enemy, and to use force when they think is necessary as long as "they" think they feel threatened. Shoot first ask questions later mentality, I mean you have kids being shot, elderly people being shot, people's pets being shot.

People are tired of it. I understand being a cop is a hard job and in most cases may got get paid enough for what they sometimes have to do or what they sometimes have to deal with. There are some real assholes out there. Our society is literally rotting. And these cops are humans too. The cops reflect our society, the more assholes out there the more asshole cops there will be too. Combine that w/ the infused militarized training and it's getting to the point where the water is gonna start to boil over the pot. Police are where the rubber meets the road when it comes to the public and tyrannical govt. If the police don't start respecting people's rights, then when all hell breaks loose and the markets crash etc..they're gonna be left alone against hundreds of thousands of people. They're preparing for it. It's all over the news.

You know i read about this Darren Ellingson guy from IA who was partying at Lake of the Ozarks a couple yrs ago and he gets pulled over by water patrol..which if you've ever had to deal w/ any of them, they're the biggest phony puke pieces of shit to ever have to deal with..they're put there to ruin people's recreation, nothing more/less. The trooper who pulls this guy over is a stand in trooper, a reserve who mostly did highways, and had very little training on the water. This bonehead trooper cuffed the kid, THEN straps a ****ing type-3 vest on him (this is your typical skiing vest that has 3 buckles in front and wraps around entire midsection), instead of a type-2 vest to wear his arms can be free, or at least putting him in the type-3 BEFORE cuffing the kid. Then the trooper travels about 40-45mph through choppy waters and the seat Ellingson is sitting on is high enough to wear his feet aren't even planted on the ground. So of course he flips out of the boat cuffed and basically in a straight jacket and drowns and the officer had little to zero urgency at all to even save this guy. He was a fat lazy piece of shit cop who claims he was in a hurry. Complete negligence by the MSWP, then they try to flat out lie about their official story as to what happen, but thankfully there were eye witnesses from other boaters who testified and then eventually led up to an investigation about said officer's training or lack thereof. Then one of their own troopers starters questioning the way the investigation is being handled, whats coming out and criticizing it's own training policies so he's then demoted after about 25 yrs in that dept, xnsfered to Truman Lake essentially issuing him an unofficial gag order.

Just corruption ****ing everywhere you look. People have had enough.

A cop's worst nightmare is to be locked up in jail along w/ the inmates he/she put there. And until the good cops start putting the bad ones in jail, this is going to continue to get worse and worse, with even more violence on a larger scale, ahead.

JFC you could **** up a wet dream

http://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/1/005/077/32b/2e0ad81.jpg

kysirsoze
06-19-2015, 11:46 PM
I think cops are a little like Catholic priests these days. Most of them do great things and help their communities on a daily basis. They are made to look bad by a few among them who do terrible things. Still, the few among them, as well as the reasons they are there in the first place, need to be addressed and remedied. Acting like there isn't a significant problem only makes it exponentially worse.

aturnis
06-20-2015, 12:01 PM
See what we show you, and hopefully you won't see what we don't want you to see.

This is a bad sign.

How bad are things that cops need PR campaigns?

kcxiv
06-20-2015, 05:25 PM
Yeah, Pablo Escobar used to do good things for his people too! so what? lol j/k

GloucesterChief
06-20-2015, 05:52 PM
See what we show you, and hopefully you won't see what we don't want you to see.

This is a bad sign.

How bad are things that cops need PR campaigns?

Have you watched prime time TV? Cops have a hell of a PR campaign for free.

The Shield and The Wire are probably much more accurate depictions.

Abba-Dabba
07-08-2015, 11:18 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_q01cB1z0lo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiTown
07-09-2015, 06:09 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_q01cB1z0lo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now THAT!!! was awesome!

eDave
07-09-2015, 06:12 AM
Now THAT!!! was awesome!

Yes. But I had an odd feeling of Tebow though. Too preachy.

I'd have laughed at him. Maybe snuff him out later. Mike style.

ChiTown
07-09-2015, 06:16 AM
Yes. But I had an odd feeling of Tebow though. Too preachy.

I'd have laughed at him. Maybe snuff him out later. Mike style.

Can't have it both ways. Can't hate on the Cops for being criminal douche bags and then bag on their message when they are trying to uphold the law. I'll take preachy every day of the week.

eDave
07-09-2015, 06:18 AM
Can't have it both ways. Can't hate on the Cops for being criminal douche bags and then bag on their message when they are trying to uphold the law. I'll take preachy every day of the week.

True. I concede. I forgot how I put some blame on the good Officers for not dealing with the bad.

Horrible, hypocritical, post by me.

ChiTown
07-09-2015, 06:23 AM
True. I concede. I forgot how I put some blame on the good Officers for not dealing with the bad.

Horrible, hypocritical, post by me.

Uh, yeah

aturnis
07-09-2015, 02:52 PM

aturnis
07-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Have you watched prime time TV? Cops have a hell of a PR campaign for free.

The Shield and The Wire are probably much more accurate depictions.

How did those shows depict blacks?

You want to claim bad PR for the cops?

Would you like to talk about America's, the media's, and Hollywood's rolls in white America's view of African American's in the USA?