PDA

View Full Version : Football Jim Harbaugh's extremely awkward interview with Colin Cowherd

tk13
07-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Aside from having to endure Colin Cowherd, this'll be up for the worst interview of the year. Almost seems like something's off with Harbaugh, like he's out of it or something. Or maybe he's just trolling.

<iframe src='http://streamable.com/e/ekf5' width='560' height='314' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling='no'></iframe>

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Brain tumor

07-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Or maybe CTE

Seau chest blast coming?

ptlyon
07-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Maybe his mind was elsewhere, like he was excited about legal same sex marriage

phisherman
07-01-2015, 11:36 AM
This almost seems like Cowherd took an existing Harbaugh interview and tried to fit his narrative to the questions in the recorded interview. If this is a live interview with Cowherd, Harbaugh doesn't seem to be paying much attention at all.

BlackHelicopters
07-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Colin Cowherd has a round mouth.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Cowherd is the best personality on sports radio and 2nd place isn't close

Bugeater
07-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Agreed, he's the only one I bother listening to anymore.

Cheater5
07-01-2015, 12:02 PM

Opinions may vary. I find his act nearly intolerable.

tk13
07-01-2015, 12:03 PM

Yeah I know what you think. You take advantage of women, abuse alcohol and have no regard for living room furniture and this is still the single worst thing about you.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 12:08 PM
unlike CP, I enjoy sports radio, ESPN, personalities, etc ...

Here is where I probably rank them:

1) Cowherd
HUGE GAP
2) Le Betard
3) Dan Patrick
GAP
4) Jim Rome
5) Russilo
GIANT FUCKING GAP
6) Mike & Mike

Cowherd has the best takes and best segments with the best flow. LeBetard has the best interviews, hands down. Dan Patrick is good, but he's a little too full of himself and a little too bitter (towards ESPN) and he has the same time slot as Cowherd so he gets downgraded. Used to love Rome, don't get to listen to him as much, but he's a bit too angry and I don't always agree with his takes like I do with Cowherd. Russilo (and SVP until recently) are fucking awesome but they talk too much college and I don't really like college sports. Otherwise, they'd be #2 behind Cowherd. For some reason, I just hate Mike & Mike. They are way too PR, softball interviews, Greenie is kind of full of himself, too much college and I don't really like their segments or flow, which is funny, because they are pretty much the prime time show on ESPN Radio.

Cowherd is a smart, level-headed liberal who is a fiscal conservative. I'm surprised more people don't like him on this website. His takes are SO good. His show is incredible.

blaise
07-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Colin Cowherd sucks and is unlistenable. I can't imagine listening to his show.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 12:12 PM
ok, for all of the Cowherd haters, what's your favorite national sports talk radio show? I'm curious. Because I'm convinced the people that hate Cowherd are the same people who hate everyone, no matter who it is. They hate ESPN, they hate Berman, they hate Al Michaels, they hate Chris Collinsworth, they hate Sunday Night Baseball, they hate, hate, hate, hate and hate some more.

Who do you people like?

Buehler445
07-01-2015, 12:12 PM
I like Cowherd. I almost never agree with him, but a lot of times he is thought provoking. That and he's fairly entertaining. I need that when I'm on the tractor or sprayer for huge hours. I can't do conservative talk radio and the other radio is awful out here.

But yeah. That interview is abysmal. I'm glad Harvaugh isn't in KC.

Buehler445
07-01-2015, 12:15 PM
unlike CP, I enjoy sports radio, ESPN, personalities, etc ...

Here is where I probably rank them:

1) Cowherd
HUGE GAP
2) Le Betard
3) Dan Patrick
GAP
4) Jim Rome
5) Russilo
GIANT FUCKING GAP
6) Mike & Mike

Cowherd has the best takes and best segments with the best flow. LeBetard has the best interviews, hands down. Dan Patrick is good, but he's a little too full of himself and a little too bitter (towards ESPN) and he has the same time slot as Cowherd so he gets downgraded. Used to love Rome, don't get to listen to him as much, but he's a bit too angry and I don't always agree with his takes like I do with Cowherd. Russilo (and SVP until recently) are fucking awesome but they talk too much college and I don't really like college sports. Otherwise, they'd be #2 behind Cowherd. For some reason, I just hate Mike & Mike. They are way too PR, softball interviews, Greenie is kind of full of himself, too much college and I don't really like their segments or flow, which is funny, because they are pretty much the prime time show on ESPN Radio.

Cowherd is a smart, level-headed liberal who is a fiscal conservative. I'm surprised more people don't like him on this website. His takes are SO good. His show is incredible.

I like Rusillo the best. I enjoy listening to all those guys when they talk sports, but can't really stand it when they dick off. LeBetard fucks off the most and I usually turn that garbage off. But when they talk sports it's good. Mike and Mike have the weakest takes, but they're format is more of a news type deal anyway.

07-01-2015, 12:16 PM
ESPN radio sucks. They can't go 10 minutes without going to awful radio commercials

Discuss Thrower
07-01-2015, 12:16 PM
ok, for all of the Cowherd haters, what's your favorite national sports talk radio show? I'm curious. Because I'm convinced the people that hate Cowherd are the same people who hate everyone, no matter who it is. They hate ESPN, they hate Berman, they hate Al Michaels, they hate Chris Collinsworth, they hate Sunday Night Baseball, they hate, hate, hate, hate and hate some more.

Who do you people like?

None of them. I listened to Rome to hear his overreactions to getting trolled by his own listeners and for the annual Smack-off but stopped listening when I figured out that the Smack-off was orchestrated by Rome's producers.

National sports talk is a trap because you have to discuss topics that appeal to the widest audience.. and that means your bandwagon type teams (anything NY, whatever team Lebron is on, golfing sensation of the year, Peyton Manning and the Dallas Cowboys) and little else beside that.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 12:18 PM
I can understand that point. If you only care about the local teams, local sports radio is for you. Totally understandable.

blaise
07-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Mike and Mike are no good. They constantly try and do cornball schtick. They beg for retweets with stupid hashtags. Basically the whole show is:
Greeny: "Tell me what you think about ___."
Golic: "WHADDYAMEAN?!?!?!?!"
Greeny: "What do you all think? Tweet us and hashtag it #GolicLunchYolo or #GreenyBreakfastSwag."

srvy
07-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Opinions may vary. I find his act nearly intolerable.

:LOL: That is how I see it also.

blaise
07-01-2015, 12:22 PM
The best sports talk station, top to bottom, is 1310 out of Dallas. You don't even have to be a Dallas sports fan to listen to most of the shows. It's far and away the best all sports station. I've streamed a lot of different markets over the years.

Discuss Thrower
07-01-2015, 12:23 PM
I can understand that point. If you only care about the local teams, local sports radio is for you. Totally understandable.

It's not just about liking whatever local personalities talk about, but not appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Without listening, let me guess about the NFL topics ESPN or other national guys are talking about (and yes, I'm aware it's the offseason)

Wilson's contract.
Dez Bryant's contract.
Lingering Patriot-gate issues.
Luck and the Colts.
Biggest rookie story going in to the year.
Maaaaaybe some Chip Kelly regime discussions.

There are other stories out there, yet it's easier for producers and on-air personalities to focus on the hot button nonsense (Patriot-gate, contract talks [though Wilson's contract begs questions of how much a QB is truly worth] and NFL-thug-of-the-week) because they know it'll get listeners.

srvy
07-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Cowturd is a little prick that I would love to bury a fist into his gut then follow up with an uppercut. Repeat as necessary because he is a beady eye.

Dan Patrick is more my speed.

blaise
07-01-2015, 12:25 PM
I think Dan Patrick does the best interviews because he'll actually challenge the interviewee on the answer. My problem with his show is that it has way too much of the, "Danettes."

Hootie
07-01-2015, 12:29 PM
The best sports talk station, top to bottom, is 1310 out of Dallas. You don't even have to be a Dallas sports fan to listen to most of the shows. It's far and away the best all sports station. I've streamed a lot of different markets over the years.

Oh definitely. I used to live in Dallas and that's the station that turned me on to Colin.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Cowturd is a little prick that I would love to bury a fist into his gut then follow up with an uppercut. Repeat as necessary because he is a beady eye.

Dan Patrick is more my speed.

Does it offend you that Colin is probably about 200 times more intelligent than you, or ... ?

Hootie
07-01-2015, 12:31 PM
I think Dan Patrick does the best interviews because he'll actually challenge the interviewee on the answer. My problem with his show is that it has way too much of the, "Danettes."

He's good, and I agree about the "Danettes", he used to be my show of choice, but I just like Colin's show so much better. And Dan often rips into Colin because I think he has some jealousy that he was so easily replaced over at ESPN, by Colin.

As for the interviews, you gotta listen to LeBetard ... he's great. Him and Gotz are a good team.

srvy
07-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Does it offend you that Colin is probably about 200 times more intelligent than you, or ... ?

No but he has a face I would love to punch.

blaise
07-01-2015, 12:34 PM
LeBatard is good but sometimes he does the bit where he goofs on his producer or lackeys too much. Goes on and on.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 12:41 PM
No but he has a face I would love to punch.

Nice. Sounds very rational. Got to show off what a man you are.

KCrockaholic
07-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Didn't seem all that bad until the last few questions.

ModSocks
07-01-2015, 01:07 PM

I find the Dan Patrick boring. The Dannettes are the worst. But, Dan does get the best guests on.

srvy
07-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Nice. Sounds very rational. Got to show off what a man you are.

Look if he is your hero fine his personality suits yours just fine. I gave my opinion and I dont really give a fuck if you like it or not. When you post your know it all opinions I very rarely reply because I dont give 2 shits for what you have to say. So why give two shits about my post?

Bufkin
07-01-2015, 01:08 PM

Who do you people like?
Cowherd is hot shit, Berman is great, Collinsworth is the best announcer in sports, Michaels is pretty good.

ModSocks
07-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Cowherd is usually pretty interesting to listen to, but at times he can just be a jackass.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Cowherd is usually pretty interesting to listen to, but at times he can just be a jackass.
If you want nice guys, Mike & Mike is your show

xztop123
07-01-2015, 01:59 PM
I like Cowerd but he could cut the "i love the guy" crap when right after he pretty much said he didn't like him.

notorious
07-01-2015, 02:00 PM
I like Cowherd, but Van Pelt and Russillo were the most entertaining.

Cowherd gets the crown again.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Cowherd is best if you listen to him for no more than 10 minutes a week. I heard some of the Harbaugh reaction right as he was going off the air today.

I will say this:

Jim Harbaugh is just an asshole. That's all he is. If not for football, he'd be a dickhead shift manager at a grocery store.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Mike and Mike are awful. Total corporate, ass-kissing tools. Rusillo is good, but he tries way too hard to be the smartest guy in the room.

Van Pelt was the best. Too bad he's doing his SC thing now, cause I'll never see him.

Bufkin
07-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Who's the guy with the Brooklyn accent? Mike something. He's hilarious. A complete dick, but a funny dick.

C3HIEF3S
07-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Who's the guy with the Brooklyn accent? Mike something. He's hilarious. A complete dick, but a funny dick.

Mike Francesa?

Hootie
07-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Finally just listened to the interview ... Colin tried, and Harbaugh was clearly in a bad fucking mood. Hamas is right ... What a prick. Glad Colin called him on it, in a way. Cut him off the air lmao

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Finally just listened to the interview ... Colin tried, and Harbaugh was clearly in a bad fucking mood. Hamas is right ... What a prick. Glad Colin called him on it, in a way. Cut him off the air lmao

"I don't know."

Hootie
07-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Mike and Mike are awful. Total corporate, ass-kissing tools. Rusillo is good, but he tries way too hard to be the smartest guy in the room.

Van Pelt was the best. Too bad he's doing his SC thing now, cause I'll never see him.
I can agree with all of this. I still like Colin better than SVP, but SVP is awesome.

Hootie
07-01-2015, 03:40 PM
"I don't know."
Why even agree to an interview? That was pathetic. I hope he flops hard at Michigan.

RunKC
07-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Surprised nobody brought up Rich Eisen. He's great radio. Granted he doesn't do strictly sports analytical breakdown, but he's a good radio host.

Jim Rome has got to be the worst.

Bufkin
07-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Mike Francesa?
That's him! Easily one of my favorites. Of course I couldn't even remember his last name, so that says a lot.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Why even agree to an interview? That was pathetic. I hope he flops hard at Michigan.

He has to have some kind of personality disorder.

What bothers me about it is how hard Colin tried to be nice to him. Even when he was going to cut the interview short, he still couched the behavior with "I love you, it's just not working out."

Harbaugh just reminds me of a bully that hasn't yet had his ass kicked, and people are so afraid of him that they feed into his assholery.

milkman
07-01-2015, 04:10 PM

I just can not stand Van Pelt.
He rambles.

I am entertained by Mike and Mike.

Colin Cowherd pisses me off with some of his stupid opinions, but he also makes me think, so I enjoy his show as much as any.

I also can not stand LeBatard, and Dan Patrick is barely bearable.

notorious
07-01-2015, 04:14 PM
SVP got me through years of work in the afternoon. Russillo and Kanell are decent, but AVP and Ryan had perfect chemistry and were at their best when they chopped up conversation outside of sports.

Deberg_1990
07-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Harbaugh sounds like a Zero