PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL mandating STHs reserve playoff tickets prior to season

Discuss Thrower
07-01-2015, 11:24 AM
George et al, can y'all confirm this?

ptlyon
07-01-2015, 11:27 AM
Good thing that's not a concern for us

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Good thing that's not a concern for us

That's the problem.

If what is rumored is true, that means STH's would have to reserve (read: pay for) playoff tickets before the season starts.

The team holds your money all season and when they miss the playoffs or don't have a home game, they make you put that money towards next season's tickets.

KCUnited
07-01-2015, 11:31 AM
*Playoff ticket for KC Chiefs

Discuss Thrower
07-01-2015, 11:34 AM
That's the problem.

If what is rumored is true, that means STH's would have to reserve (read: pay for) playoff tickets before the season starts.

The team holds your money all season and when they miss the playoffs or don't have a home game, they make you put that money towards next season's tickets.

Reddit post on /r/kcchiefs is saying that there's no payment.. Which I find hard to believe.

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Reddit post on /r/kcchiefs is saying that there's no payment.. Which I find hard to believe.

If there's no payment, there no "reserving" taking place.

Discuss Thrower
07-01-2015, 11:39 AM
If there's no payment, there no "reserving" taking place.

You appear to be correct.

STMs may secure tickets in their season ticket location for potential playoff games played at Arrowhead Stadium without making a payment by signing up for the Pay-As-We-Play option.
STMs that sign up for the Pay-As-We-Play or Pay-In-Full payment options by September 10th, will be eligible for an Early Reservation Discount on the AFC Wild Card price.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/3bqxx8/chiefs_are_optimistic_this_year_about_the_playoffs/

BossChief
07-01-2015, 11:46 AM
Bunch of bull.

We only get 7 regular season home games and have to pay for 10?

Lame...I might still sign up for em again, though. My ticket guy with the team still emails me twice a week, I might have to ask him about that.

LoneWolf
07-01-2015, 05:16 PM
I called my ticket rep and this isn't something that is exclusive to the Chiefs. The NFL has instructed all teams to offer the ability for season ticket holders to reserve playoff tickets before the season starts. There is also no upfront payment required. If you sign up for the Pay-as-we-play option, the tickets are reserved for you but your account is only charged if the Chiefs qualify for the playoffs and actually are scheduled to hits a game.

LoneWolf
07-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Bunch of bull.

We only get 7 regular season home games and have to pay for 9?

Lame...I might still sign up for em again, though. My ticket guy with the team still emails me twice a week, I might have to ask him about that.

FYP

Hammock Parties
07-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Haha. What a gyp. Especially if you live in KC.

Shit like this (other than the absurdity of going to every home game) is why I will never be a STH.