PDA

View Full Version : Football Bills coach shoved boy to ground, punched him in fight over beach chairs

Deberg_1990
07-13-2015, 04:31 PM
He seems nice.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/buffalo-bills-offensive-line-coach-arrested-battery-article-1.2289680

Rex Ryan promised to “build a bully” when he signed on with the Buffalo Bills in January, but now he is dealing with an overly aggressive coach on his staff in July.

Aaron Kromer, the offensive line coach Ryan brought on after joining the Bills, was charged with misdemeanor battery Sunday for allegedly shoving a boy to the ground and threatening to kill the victim’s family. Kromer allegedly punched the boy in the face after the victim and two other boys used Kromer’s beach chairs, according to the Walton County, Fla., Sheriff’s Office.

Police noted that Kromer grabbed the children’s fishing pole and threw it in the water before telling the victim that “he would kill his family” if the boy reported the confrontation to police. The incident occurred near a house on Inlet Beach. The Bills told the News they were gathering facts in the aftermath of the arrest.

Kromer, 48, was booked at Walton County Jail for about 90 minutes and released on no bail shortly after 3 a.m. Sunday. The Sheriff's Office stated that it is continuing to investigate the charges filed, and that the executive staff will review the case first thing Monday morning wne a redacted report will be made available.

The Bills brought Kromer on staff after his stint with the Chicago Bears. He served as offensive coordinator for two years there, and drew headlines when, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune last December, Kromer made a "tearful apology" during a team meeting after criticizing quarterback Jay Cutler to an NFL Network reporter.

He has coached in the NFL for 15 years. In 2009, he was a member of the coaching staff that led the Saints to the organization’s first Super Bowl victory.

While in New Orleans, Kromer worked with the offensive line and running backs. He also filled in as the interim head coach for the first six games of the 2012 season when Sean Payton was banned for the year and assistant head coach Joe Vitt had to serve his suspension in connection with the NFL's bounty investigation.

Kromer’s job in Buffalo offered new challenges, and his arrest attracted more attention to an offensive line meeting room already filled with intrigue. Weeks after signing Ryan, the organization gave a contract to lineman Richie Incognito, the guard at the center of a bullying scandal with the Miami Dolphins in November 2013.
Incognito was suspended by the NFL for harassing teammate Jonathan Martin. He was then reinstated in February 2014 and tried out for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos. No team offered him a job.

Coaches are subject to NFL discipline. If the Bills decide to fire Kromer, they have Kurt Anderson on staff as an assistant offensive line coach. He played in the NFL and has been with the Bills three seasons.

Eight members of Ryan’s staff either coached with him or played under him during his tenure with the Jets.

The Bills begin training camp July 31.

KCrockaholic
07-13-2015, 04:32 PM
Why is he still employed?

DaneMcCloud
07-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Why is he still employed?

Why rush to judgement? For all we know, he was justified.

The story I've read elsewhere is that these three kids were catcalling his daughter all day, then stole the chairs at dusk. He and his son confronted the kids and it escalated.

SAUTO
07-13-2015, 04:47 PM

The story I've read elsewhere is that these three kids were catcalling his daughter all day, then stole the chairs at dusk. He and his son confronted the kids and it escalated.

I've also read that they were possibly running at him from out of the darkness too

KCrockaholic
07-13-2015, 04:48 PM

Haven't seen anything other than what I read here and what I heard on the radio this morning.

But he'll "Kill" the boys family huh.

Yeah, he's fired from my job.

Eleazar
07-13-2015, 04:50 PM
If they spent all day harassing his daughter and were messing with his property then they deserved a punch in the face.

ModSocks
07-13-2015, 04:51 PM

All i hear is the media trying to villainize him, "it was over JUST some beach chairs herpa derp".

Who WOULDN'T punch some punk ass teens who stole your stuff?

These bitches stole his shit, and now HE's the asshole?

DaneMcCloud
Haven't seen anything other than what I read here and what I heard on the radio this morning.

But he'll "Kill" the boys family huh.

Yeah, he's fired from my job.

Really? Have you ever been in a fight before? Ever had your children threatened?

KCrockaholic
The real question to begin with though if those kids were causing trouble, where's the parents and why wasn't it handled in an adult manner by the adult?

KCrockaholic
07-13-2015, 04:52 PM
Really? Have you ever been in a fight before? Ever had your children threatened?

I've never been in a physical fight with a kid, no.

ModSocks
07-13-2015, 04:53 PM
The real question to begin with though if those kids were causing trouble, where's the parents and why wasn't it handled in an adult manner by the adult?

That argument meant something back in the 70's.

These days, the parents are just as bad as the kids they raise.

ModSocks
07-13-2015, 04:54 PM
I've never been in a physical fight with a kid, no.

There's a difference between a "kid" and a teen.

KCrockaholic
07-13-2015, 04:56 PM
There's a difference between a "kid" and a teen.

Maybe I haven't read the things other people have. But based off what I'm reading here, and what I heard this morning, it's a fireable offence in my book.

Rain Man
07-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Sounds to me like he has an obligation to kill the boy's family now. Never make a promise that you won't keep.

Easy 6
07-13-2015, 05:34 PM
Rex said he was gonna bring the attitude back, and by God he brought it.

Really though, who knows, there seems to be a bit more to all of this than "pro coach tackles innocent 13 year old on the beach and beats him bloody"... is a lot different than "overgrown 17-18 year olds stole something and got called out", by someone who wasn't having it.

hometeam
I mean the guy was probably being a dick, but what the fuck is the rush to fire any person that commits a crime all of the sudden.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
Daughter Brooke is a confirmed hottie.

eDave
07-13-2015, 05:38 PM
Maybe I haven't read the things other people have. But based off what I'm reading here, and what I heard this morning, it's a fireable offence in my book.

Perhaps we should wait for the full story.

Beach pics

https://instagram.com/brookekromer/?hl=en

hometeam

second.

eDave
07-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Beach pics

That dude is going to get sooo tired of her shit.

TimBone
07-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Were any of the kids girls? Big Meatball Dave is looking for a fight.

Bugeater
07-13-2015, 05:49 PM
Perhaps we should wait for the full story.It's so much more fun to rush to judgment and overreact.

KCrockaholic
07-13-2015, 05:54 PM
It's so much more fun to rush to judgment and overreact.

Fire him. Death sentence for the threat.

Deberg_1990
07-13-2015, 05:56 PM

Still not a smart way to handle things. Go talk to the parents or call the cops.

BigRedChief
07-13-2015, 05:57 PM
Who WOULDN'T punch some punk ass teens who stole your stuff? Since when did we agree as a society that adults can punch minors over deck chairs?

Even if a minor is verbally harassing your daughter you can't punch a minor without going to jail.

hometeam
07-13-2015, 06:00 PM
Since when did we agree as a society that adults can punch minors over deck chairs?

Even if a minor is verbally harassing your daughter you can't punch a minor without going to jail.

Doesnt mean they didnt deserve it.

ThaVirus
07-13-2015, 06:03 PM

Beach pics

She's pretty basic

KCrockaholic
07-13-2015, 06:03 PM

:shake:

A lot of people deserve a lot of things.

My ex roommate deserved to have his dick shut in a car door.

hometeam
07-13-2015, 06:04 PM

Hey I'm not sayin.

I'm just sayin.

Know what I'm sayin?

TimBone
07-13-2015, 06:05 PM
She's pretty basic
I wouldnt complain if that was the kind of tail Pitt was sending my way on vacation.

ThaVirus
07-13-2015, 06:07 PM
I wouldnt complain if that was the kind of tail Pitt was sending my way on vacation.

Hah. Of course not.

I'd give her about a 7 at her max all dolled up and what not. What would you say?

Easy 6
07-13-2015, 06:08 PM

This could go either way, but touché LMAO

TimBone
07-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Hah. Of course not.

I'd give her about a 7 at her max all dolled up and what not. What would you say?
I'm gonna go stalk her instagram and judge multiple photos in multiple lightings before assigning a number.

Kindly stand by.

TimBone
07-13-2015, 06:19 PM
Hah. Of course not.

I'm gonna go stalk her instagram and judge multiple photos in multiple lightings before assigning a number.

Kindly stand by.
A 7 is actually a decent rating for her. Her face is not what I normally find attractive, but she's still kinda pretty, with her tits being the best thing about her.

The first pic I saw earlier was the up close bikini shot, and that was a very good shot of her.

Rain Man
07-13-2015, 06:22 PM
second.

Thirded. Motion passes.

Eleazar
07-13-2015, 06:59 PM

Thieves deserve whatever they get. We should deport thieves.

ThaVirus
07-13-2015, 07:14 PM
A 7 is actually a decent rating for her. Her face is not what I normally find attractive, but she's still kinda pretty, with her tits being the best thing about her.

The first pic I saw earlier was the up close bikini shot, and that was a very good shot of her.

I agree. She's not a classical beauty and there's something off about her facial features. I think it might be the large, misshapen nose?

She's not an ogre or anything and definitely isn't ugly.

I gave her a 7 at absolute maximum and I'll still stand by that. Generally speaking, she's probably a 5.5 or 6 though.

07-13-2015, 07:20 PM
I agree. She's not a classical beauty and there's something off about her facial features. I think it might be the large, misshapen nose?

I gave her a 7 at absolute maximum and I'll still stand by that. Generally speaking, she's probably a 5.5 or 6 though.

BullJunkandIron
07-13-2015, 07:46 PM
August 9th is the anniversary of Ferghanistan. What do you think will happen then?

J Diddy
07-13-2015, 08:49 PM
What in the heck is wrong with kids these days?

In my day we didn't run and tell the cops every time so dude punched us in the face and threatened to kill our family.

eDave
07-13-2015, 08:54 PM

It's definitely the nose.

TribalElder
07-13-2015, 09:02 PM
Awwww Skeet skeet skeet

srvy
07-13-2015, 09:23 PM
That dude is going to get sooo tired of her shit.

Oh he is just for fun. She is waiting for a really rich guy to marry and get that nose fixed and be hotter.

Brock
07-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Another fat guys rating chicks thread

srvy
07-13-2015, 09:33 PM
The kissing under water was a bit sickening. Where is a great white when ya need one.

TimBone
07-13-2015, 09:38 PM
I don't know if you've seen pictures of him, but Virus is a very svelte, handsome, black man.

Brock
07-13-2015, 09:41 PM
I don't know if you've seen pictures of him, but Virus is a very svelte, handsome, black man.

What a coincidence, so am I

Why Not?
07-13-2015, 10:32 PM

In the end, isn't that most threads?

ThaVirus
07-13-2015, 11:12 PM

Thx boo

loochy
07-14-2015, 04:54 AM

5.5 or 6? Have you looked around lately? A majority of women are hideous. While not a complete knockout, she's surely above a 5.5. She's not fat, so that's an automatic 5 points right away.

kepp
07-14-2015, 08:00 AM

If I had downed a couple drinks at the tiki bar on the beach I'd probably give her a 8+ because she's bouncy. But yeah, in everyday form she's probably a 6. She'll be frumpy by age 30.

loochy
07-14-2015, 08:10 AM
She'll be frumpy by age 30.

Who wants her when she's 30? No thanks.

ThaVirus
07-14-2015, 10:39 AM
5.5 or 6? Have you looked around lately? A majority of women are hideous. While not a complete knockout, she's surely above a 5.5. She's not fat, so that's an automatic 5 points right away.

Yeah, I generally rate women on a different curve (on that scale a 7 would be roughly average) but lately I've been gravitating toward a 5-being-average type of scale. It seems to make more sense that way.

I mean, if that chick is an 8, then what is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen? The scale caps at 10.

Feel meh, homie?

srvy
07-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I generally rate women on a different curve (on that scale a 7 would be roughly average) but lately I've been gravitating toward a 5-being-average type of scale. It seems to make more sense that way.

I mean, if that chick is an 8, then what is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen? The scale caps at 10.

Feel meh, homie?

Do women have a rating scale?

Is so where do you suppose you fall on that scale.

loochy
07-14-2015, 11:29 AM

Feel meh, homie?

I know what you mean . I feel like it's a sort of scale in which the hotter a chick gets the less it differentiates her from a slightly less hot chick. A chick at zero will have a very easy time gaining points up to a certain point, then it gets harder. One can never actually be a 10, but one may get infinitely close to being a 10.

I believe my hot chick function can be described as f(x)=10x/(1+x) where x>0.

If f(x) is the hot chick function then the limit of f(x) as x approaches infinity = 10.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/grapher/exports/piovk0fpph.png

07-14-2015, 12:02 PM
Patrice Oneal 30-point scale

1-10 ugly bitch
11-20 average bitch
21-30 hot bitch

Average looking hot bitch? (24-26)
Is she an ugly looking hot bitch? (21-23)
Sexy ass average bitch? (19-20)
Good looking average bitch? (17-18)

To me, She'a a 25-26... nearing good looking hot bitch status, but still average for hot bitches

Demonpenz
07-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Patrice Oneal aliveness scale meter 0-dead as fuck 1-alive as fuck
Patrice Oneal is dead as fuck.

07-14-2015, 12:29 PM
Patrice Oneal aliveness scale meter 0-dead as **** 1-alive as ****
Patrice Oneal is dead as ****.

I went from a 0.6 to a 0.2 after following your self-help series

ThaVirus
07-14-2015, 01:06 PM

Who knows? It varies depending on who you ask. I've heard 6, 7 and 9. I'm sure some girls would rate me lower but never told me.

Why? You like dudes, bro? I'm totally cool with that but I'm not interested.

ThaVirus
07-14-2015, 01:25 PM
I know what you mean . I feel like it's a sort of scale in which the hotter a chick gets the less it differentiates her from a slightly less hot chick. A chick at zero will have a very easy time gaining points up to a certain point, then it gets harder. One can never actually be a 10, but one may get infinitely close to being a 10.

That makes sense. I like the way you worded that.

We need to have a he man woman raters club and iron this shit out.

Radar Chief
07-14-2015, 01:42 PM

You seriously didn't know this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UjBuicfuJ8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TimBone
07-14-2015, 01:44 PM
Who knows? It varies depending on who you ask. I've heard 6, 7 and 9. I'm sure some girls would rate me lower but never told me.

9.3 all day.

srvy
07-14-2015, 01:52 PM

Im a guy I like me so ya I guess I like guys. If I could date me I would my wife might be jealous or maybe not. I am 59 so I guess Id fall around a 0.5 on the 10 scale higher if its an old Dad bod hunter.

loochy
07-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Im a guy I like me so ya I guess I like guys. If I could date me I would my wife might be jealous or maybe not. I am 59 so I guess Id fall around a 0.5 on the 10 scale higher if its an old Dad bod hunter.

But do you have money? That will boost your rating by 7 points instantly.

SeeingRed
07-14-2015, 01:57 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/313223/bills-ol-coach-kromer-placed-on-paid-leave

The Bills have placed OL coach Aaron Kromer on "paid administrative leave."

"We have been in regular discussions with the league office, and have decided to place Aaron on indefinite paid administrative leave in accordance with the league’s Personal Conduct Policy while we continue to work our way through the investigative process with the league," the Bills said in a mealy-mouthed statement. A 48-year-old man, Kromer is accused of assaulting a teenager under the age of 18. The argument was related to a beach chair. You may remember Kromer from 2014, where as the Bears' offensive coordinator he was outed as a negative Jay Cutler source in an NFL.com article.

Source: buffalobills.com Jul 14 - 3:19 PM

ThaVirus
07-14-2015, 01:58 PM

The "dad bod" is in these days, bro. Not sure what that's about but it is.

Bufkin
07-14-2015, 01:59 PM
Why would you date a guy with such a microscopic penis?

srvy
07-14-2015, 03:38 PM
But do you have money? That will boost your rating by 7 points instantly.

Land Surveyor so no.

eDave
07-14-2015, 04:53 PM
I'm a 7.68 all across the board.

aturnis
07-15-2015, 12:21 AM

Young girls these days are a dime a dozen for hotties. They get makeup tutorials from YouTube. Girls my age got tutorials from their 80's hair band loving mother's.

Basically, most young girls are walking around with professional makeup jobs. ThaVirus is right. She's cute, but by today's standards, in her age group, nothing special.

aturnis
07-15-2015, 12:27 AM
She gets 5 slices on the April O'Neal pizza scale.

It's pretty complex, a 5 is a 5 of cheese pizza, a 5 on supreme is basically a sexy as average Bitch - ugly looking hot Bitch.

Chiefshrink
07-15-2015, 12:38 AM

Precisely.

Chiefshrink
07-15-2015, 12:41 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/313223/bills-ol-coach-kromer-placed-on-paid-leave

You may remember Kromer from 2014, where as the Bears' offensive coordinator he was outed as a negative Jay Cutler source in an NFL.com article.

I love this Kromer guy already!! He is innocent I say!!!!:thumb:

ThaVirus
07-15-2015, 12:45 AM
Young girls these days are a dime a dozen for hotties. They get makeup tutorials from YouTube. Girls my age got tutorials from their 80's hair band loving mother's.

Basically, most young girls are walking around with professional makeup jobs. ThaVirus is right. She's cute, but by today's standards, in her age group, nothing special.

Thank you, sir.

Since you mentioned it, I happened across a YouTube video of boob contouring. Look it up if you haven't heard of it.

Everything about these women is a lie!!!

But seriously though. Did that shit exist 20 years ago? These days these chicks have fake hair, fake lashes, fake boobs, fake asses and their faces are not that attractive, their legs aren't that muscular (heels), and that's not their real hair color. And they have the nerve to say they're looking for a real man. Hmph!

If you're a dude and you're not attractive, you're pretty much fucked. You can get a fresh hair cut, work out and try and make a ton of money. Outside of that, you're shit out of luck.

aturnis
07-15-2015, 12:53 AM
My 18yo step daughter does the makeup shit. Fortunately, she's got a beautiful face like her mother, so her lies aren't egregious, but when she's starts, she still looks like she's getting ready for a production of "Cats".

She does other girls prom makeup and such, it's insane what she's learned from YouTube. Also, fuck YouTube. I thought my sister's had a lot of make-up growing up. She has more than the 4 of them put together.

ThaVirus
07-15-2015, 01:01 AM
My 18yo step daughter does the makeup shit. Fortunately, she's got a beautiful face like her mother, so her lies aren't egregious, but when she's starts, she still looks like she's getting ready for a production of "Cats".

She does other girls prom makeup and such, it's insane what she's learned from YouTube. Also, fuck YouTube. I thought my sister's had a lot of make-up growing up. She has more than the 4 of them put together.

Yeah, I can't hate on them. If we could do it, we'd do the same shit. I was just tapping into my inner scorned, average male.

I remember I got bamboozled once back in high school. I met this chick the night of prom. She was looking decent. Probably like a 6 all dolled up (that's on the 5-being-average-scale for anyone curious) in her dress with hair done and what not. So we got a little close that night.

I ended up seeing her again at a later date and she was no better than a 4. I felt so violated.

aturnis
07-15-2015, 01:09 AM
Yeah, I can't hate on them. If we could do it, we'd do the same shit. I was just tapping into my inner scorned, average male.

I remember I got bamboozled once back in high school. I met this chick the night of prom. She was looking decent. Probably like a 6 all dolled up (that's on the 5-being-average-scale for anyone curious) in her dress with hair done and what not. So we got a little close that night.

I ended up seeing her again at a later date and she was no better than a 4. I felt so violated.

Lol. I get it. Had s night it one night, brought a female roommates college friends home.

A couple days later we were looking through pictures, and I asked "dang, who's that?" They started laughing. It was the girl I brought home. I was too drink to remember the night, but was damned sure that wasn't who I woke up next to!

Lucky though, she was still worth the effort, but I can imagine how bad it could have been.

DaneMcCloud
07-31-2015, 07:17 PM
Charges dropped

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25256186/charges-against-bills-offensive-line-coach-aaron-kromer-dropped

Mr. Flopnuts
07-31-2015, 07:32 PM
Charges dropped

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25256186/charges-against-bills-offensive-line-coach-aaron-kromer-dropped

Paid them off. I love money.