PDA

View Full Version : Royals Royals Threads

bricks
08-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Okay I'm interested in making you folks a proposition.

First off, I want to participate in Royals threads. Now, I know some of you may be thinking "oh no not this **** face again" please "NO! JUST NO!!! **** OFF BRICKS GET COLORECTAL CANCER AND DIE!!!

But hang on, please let me express myself. Please get a hold of yourselves and Allow yourselves to take a deep breath and relax. Keep reading because it'll get better and will hopefully get your mojos up.

So this is what I thought of and its very conditional. I want to be a part of Royals threads for the next 10 games. I promise to the world that I will behave myself. No trash talking, no bragging about the Jays. I'll just chime in on a few things the Royals do but will keep it neutral.

Here goes the scenarios, if the Royals win most of the games in the threads I'm in; they have to go a minimum of 6-4, then I will leave Royals threads for the rest of the season. Not including post season though. Because my Jays and your Royals will eventually meet up in the post-season and I have that gut feeling that will happen and when it does, I'm talking trash just for the fun of it ....And I don't want your green rep if I leave Royals threads or even for this thread for that matter. Your love is probably equivalent to the quality of flat American champagne anyway.

Now, if they lose most of the games in the threads I'm in; they have to go a minimum of 4-6; then I will leave Royals threads for the rest of the season, but, I get to post one thread about the Bluejays per day and you're entitled to dropping the neg bombs left, right, and centre on me. You could bend me over, toss me sideways or up in the air, stretch my a**hole two inches wide, whatever. And I will post Bluejays threads under "other sports" and won't flood the forum with bluejays threads. That's fair no? It's perfectly legal imo.

If the Royals go 5-5 in the threads I'm in, nothing changes. It's just same old same old.

*Im motivated to post this just to perhaps satisfy some of the whiners that are complaining for me to get banned like "that little kid crying for candy in the candy store" Hootie just as an example. So starting from Friday, August the 7th the ChiWS series till Sunday, August 16th LA Angels series would you guys mind if I participated in Royals threads under these conditions and circumstances? Do we have a deal folks?

Bufkin
08-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Sucks you can't neg rep a post more than once. :(

teedubya
08-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Eat a bag of dicks, then die in a fire. And I mean that in the most respectful and nicest way possible.

eDave
08-06-2015, 03:05 PM
You don't need to post this crap if you haven't been banned. Just continue. And don't be an asshole.

Pretty simple.

Stargazer
08-06-2015, 03:11 PM
You don't need to post this crap if you haven't been banned. Just continue. And don't be an asshole.

Pretty simple.

If only it were that simple.

Fish
08-06-2015, 03:14 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2n2050z.jpg

duncan_idaho
08-06-2015, 03:23 PM
Counter proposal: Everyone who posts in Royals threads just ignores this guy and doesn't give him the jollies for which he so clearly is trolling.

Hootie
08-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Counter proposal: Everyone who posts in Royals threads just ignores this guy and doesn't give him the jollies for which he so clearly is trolling.

I just added him to ignore. Let's all do the same.

Predarat
08-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Do you know there used to be a RoyalsPlanet, and entire site dedicated to the Royals?

Don Corlemahomes
08-06-2015, 03:28 PM
One Blue Jays thread per day? Are you fucking mad? We don't even have one new Royals thread per day. Just fuck right off.

Bob Dole
08-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Haha

Bufkin
08-06-2015, 03:29 PM
How do you put somebody on ignore? I'm sure I'm on it a lot, but unfortunately that doesn't tell me how to add others.

Hootie
08-06-2015, 03:31 PM
How do you put somebody on ignore? I'm sure I'm on it a lot, but unfortunately that doesn't tell me how to add others.

user CP

left side

edit ignore list

Don Corlemahomes
People don't hate you because you're a blue jays fan. They hate you because you're a total douche about it, and your posts are stupid as hell.

eDave

Just click on his username once. Then add to your ignore list.

Easy peasy.

Hootie
08-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Just click on his username once. Then add to your ignore list.

Easy peasy.

holy shit LMAO

even easier

Hootie
08-06-2015, 03:32 PM
if you put someone on ignore tapatalk totally blocks them out for you ... it's pretty awesome

Bufkin
08-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Thanks!

MTG#10
08-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Haha

PLEASE ban this douche just for the fun of it.

MTG#10
08-06-2015, 03:40 PM
People don't hate you because you're a blue jays fan. They hate you because you're a total douche about it, and your posts are stupid as hell.

This. Its not even good/clever smack, he's just a moron. He's like that awkward kid who tries to make people laugh to fit in but everyone is left in an uncomfortable silence.

OmahaChief
08-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Eff this guy. GTFOH

siberian khatru
08-06-2015, 03:50 PM

This.

I just added him to ignore. Let's all do the same.

In 13 years here I think I put one person on ignore, a long time ago. He will be my second.

Pitt Gorilla
08-06-2015, 03:52 PM
People don't hate you because you're a blue jays fan. They hate you because you're a total douche about it, and your posts are stupid as hell.This. It's like PB posting in Mizzou threads.

ReynardMuldrake
08-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Miserable user plz.

C3HIEF3S
08-06-2015, 03:58 PM

This

duncan_idaho
08-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Miserable user plz.

What is this in reference to?

Total noob question.

ReynardMuldrake
08-06-2015, 04:07 PM
What is this in reference to?

Total noob question.

'Tis a fate far worse than a ban reserved only for the dimmest of trolls.

LoneWolf
08-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Bricks wouldn't be so annoying if he would have been posting all season. ChiefsandOsDouche was only annoying because all he ever posted was twitter nonsense. Well, that and his argument that the O's closer was better than Holland.

Anyway Bricks, welcome to ignore.

Bearcat
08-06-2015, 04:15 PM
I think the whole thing is dumb and reeks of butthurt... it's not like he's a hard core douchebag, pretty much all of the stuff he's posted seems pretty lighthearted and transparent. And hell, with some of the regular Royals fans who make those threads miserable, this is like reading the conference realignment thread and complaining about how Cochise is trolling and being a douche (not that I've read that thread in like 3 years..).

srvy
08-06-2015, 04:20 PM
I never had a problem with bricks posting in the royals theads. But now I do. I hope you shit a brick through your digestive tract and its slow and painful. Then get the ban hammer. Take your whining back to Toronto and any sports forum in Canada if it exists. How old are you anyway? I bet you skip school and ride your skateboard down to the local skateboard park and give BJ's for Skittles. Oh and fuck you and fuck the BJ's a fitting name and especially fuck Canucks.

bricks
08-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Lol

Man you guys need to grow thicker skin

Deberg_1990
08-06-2015, 05:04 PM
I welcome Bricks solid takes!

Eleazar
08-06-2015, 05:07 PM
I think the whole thing is dumb and reeks of butthurt... it's not like he's a hard core douchebag, pretty much all of the stuff he's posted seems pretty lighthearted and transparent. And hell, with some of the regular Royals fans who make those threads miserable, this is like reading the conference realignment thread and complaining about how Cochise is trolling and being a douche (not that I've read that thread in like 3 years..).

That thread is basically a trolling project by two people who are on your side, not mine

Bearcat
08-06-2015, 05:12 PM
That thread is basically a trolling project by two people who are on your side, not mine

That was a compliment... and actually all I did was look at the "who's posted" and picked someone who wasn't PB, Bambi, etc. FFS, one of the most miserable KU fans and one of the most miserable MU fans both post in Royals threads regularly, and people are complaining about this guy? :spock:

bricks
08-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Come on guys, I'm being a good sport. I'm trying to make this fun and I need your cooperation. Life is too short to be drowning yourself in misery.

Titty Meat
08-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Thread starter needs a life. Who comes to a Kansas City FOOTBALL board and rambles about the Blue Jays? Fuck off.

Eleazar
08-06-2015, 05:23 PM
That was a compliment... and actually all I did was look at the "who's posted" and picked someone who wasn't PB, Bambi, etc. FFS, one of the most miserable KU fans and one of the most miserable MU fans both post in Royals threads regularly, and people are complaining about this guy? :spock:

I realize these are unwritten rules, and everybody trolls sometimes, but the game thread is not the place.

Even Missouri and Kansas people generally will have enough respect to stay out of the other side's game threads or their team's season repository thread. We have the conference realignment thread for brawling. Maybe that should be a written rule and not an unwritten one.

Anyway, I think trolling fans of a team in that team's threads is poor form. It makes you a douche. Beyond that, meh

KCTitus
08-06-2015, 05:51 PM
I had a question and this might be the most appropriate place to post it, but how many threads can I put on ignore. These baseball game threads have gotten to be ridiculous, so I was curious how many threads one can put on ignore?

Ive had to do them all to date, but if I reach a max, I want to make sure I can remove some ignores so I can keep ignoring this bullshit.

This is a damned football board, in case people havent noticed.

The Franchise
08-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Ok guys.....I'm going to create one Dodgers thread a day.....

lewdog
08-06-2015, 05:55 PM

Oh really?

Have you pooped today? What's your favorite chicken? What did you make for dinner? What are you drinking?

Yea, seems you're right on about this being a football board. Surely baseball threads are inappropriate here. :deevee:

Bearcat
08-06-2015, 05:59 PM
I realize these are unwritten rules, and everybody trolls sometimes, but the game thread is not the place.

Even Missouri and Kansas people generally will have enough respect to stay out of the other side's game threads or their team's season repository thread. We have the conference realignment thread for brawling. Maybe that should be a written rule and not an unwritten one.

Anyway, I think trolling fans of a team in that team's threads is poor form. It makes you a douche. Beyond that, meh

I see what you're saying, and I know that goes for Chiefs threads, too, where idiots who stop by after losses aren't tolerated nearly as much as they usually would be.

But, this isn't a short season like CFB or the NFL, it's not arguing over Final Fours and BCS games, and it's not about a heated rivalry.... a Blue Jays fan showed up for a 4 game series out of 162 in August when the Royals have the best record in the AL and the BJs are ~.500, and from what I've seen, is more set on pimping the BJs than bashing the Royals.

I dunno, guess I don't see how anything can even upset Royals fans right now. What's feasibly the worst thing that happens, they make it to the playoffs for the 2nd time in 3 decades and lose in the first round? I watch them pretty much every night and browse the threads and the miserable Royals fans stick out far more than this guy.

lewdog
08-06-2015, 06:01 PM
I see what you're saying, and I know that goes for Chiefs threads, too, where idiots who stop by after losses aren't tolerated nearly as much as they usually would be.

But, this isn't a short season like CFB or the NFL, it's not arguing over Final Fours and BCS games, and it's not about a heated rivalry.... a Blue Jays fan showed up for a 4 game series out of 162 in August when the Royals have the best record in the AL and the BJs are ~.500, and from what I've seen, is more set on pimping the BJs than bashing the Royals.

I dunno, guess I don't see how anything can even upset Royals fans right now. What's feasibly the worst thing that happens, they make it to the playoffs for the 2nd time in 3 decades and lose in the first round? I watch them pretty much every night and browse the threads and the miserable Royals fans stick out far more than this guy.

I don't mind if he posts a bit. But he really has nothing baseball knowledge wise to provide. He once, during a thread, said he hoped the Blue Jays could get to the Royals pen. You know, one of the best pens in baseball. He doesn't know what he's talking about and talks about the Jays when we aren't even playing them and nothing they are doing relates to us.

tk13
08-06-2015, 06:08 PM
In 13 years here I think I put one person on ignore, a long time ago. He will be my second.

Well screw you too, buddy! Oh wait, you can't see this anyway.

bricks
08-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Thread starter needs a life. Who comes to a Kansas City FOOTBALL board and rambles about the Blue Jays? **** off.

How do you have over 37,000 posts?

No matter how hard I try, I could never get to that amount because my quality of life is good and prevents me from being fixated to a computer screen all day long.

You must be awfully bored on most days and probably live in a hack area surrounded with nothing but farms and haystacks and then decides to drink, go on message boards, blow farts and argue with people about minor issues only to see your arguments go in circles and not get anywhere. Man, that must be tough for you eh? Tough being drowned in your own misery as well.

No wonder you have a poor quality of life. I don't blame you for having over 37,000 posts. If I was bored I probably would too. I'm very sorry to see that your environmental surroundings are making you bored and causing you to post so much and to be glued in front of a computer and making it harder for you to live better. You're probably fat and ugly too because of that, that wouldn't surprise me.

stonedstooge
08-06-2015, 06:13 PM
BITE ME YOU HOSER. Don't care if he posts.

siberian khatru
08-06-2015, 06:19 PM
Well screw you too, buddy! Oh wait, you can't see this anyway.

You wish you were that annoying! :D:

lewdog
08-06-2015, 06:22 PM
How do you have over 37,000 posts?

No matter how hard I try, I could never get to that amount because my quality of life is good and prevents me from being fixated to a computer screen all day long.

You must be awfully bored on most days and probably live in a hack area surrounded with nothing but farms and haystacks and then decides to drink, go on message boards, blow farts and argue with people about minor issues only to see your arguments go in circles and not get anywhere. Man, that must be tough for you eh? Tough being drowned in your own misery as well.

No wonder you have a poor quality of life. I don't blame you for having over 37,000 posts. If I was bored I probably would too. I'm very sorry to see that your environmental surroundings are making you bored and causing you to post so much and to be glued in front of a computer and making it harder for you to live better. You're probably fat and ugly too because of that, that wouldn't surprise me.

Does this count as being a douche, Mods?

And dumbass, many of us have thousands of posts mostly related to Royals threads. I would say over 75% of my post count is daily Royals threads since I watch them everyday.....Unlike you and your Blue Gays.

Bearcat
08-06-2015, 06:22 PM
I had a question and this might be the most appropriate place to post it, but how many threads can I put on ignore. These baseball game threads have gotten to be ridiculous, so I was curious how many threads one can put on ignore?

Ive had to do them all to date, but if I reach a max, I want to make sure I can remove some ignores so I can keep ignoring this bullshit.

I've always thought there should be a way to exclude prefixes, and I think I found a way to do it... even though it's something I'd have to do manually for every single person. So, if you don't see this any more, my test worked! :D

bricks
08-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Don't listen to Lewdog entirely.

He's got his faults too. And is pretty dirty.

You know what Lewdog did before the bluejays vs royals series?

He posted that he had a 15-10 record when in Royals threads. And then the Bluejays took 3 of 4 from the series, so what does this guy do? He credits the one victory to his record and voids the 3 losses from that series to his record. After the Bluejays series, his record is 16-13. Guess what he did in case you guys didn't notice? He states that he is 16-10 lol

This is only too show you how impressive he is when being in royals threads and that he is like some good karma or something. That's pretty douchy if you ask me. I think Lewdog is a very insecure person.

ReynardMuldrake
08-06-2015, 06:34 PM

That's just it, he trolls the Royals repository threads and the Royals vs. Tigers game day threads too.

Following around opposing fans into threads that have nothing to do with your team is pretty much the definition of trolling.

lewdog
08-06-2015, 06:35 PM

He posted that he had a 15-10 record when in Royals threads. And then the Bluejays took 3 of 4 from the series, so what does this guy do? He credits the one victory to his record and voids the 3 losses from that series to his record. After the Bluejays series, his record is 16-13. Guess what he did in case you guys didn't notice? He states that he is 16-10 lol

This is only too show you how impressive he is when being in royals threads and that he is like some good karma or something. That's pretty douchy if you ask me. I think Lewdog is a very insecure person.

ROFL

You can't figure out how I get my Royals thread record? You're a special kind of retard if you can't.

eDave
08-06-2015, 06:38 PM

You are about to get your mic cut dude.

Dartgod
08-06-2015, 06:46 PM

:LOL:

Dumbass...

bricks
08-06-2015, 06:55 PM
ROFL

You can't figure out how I get my Royals thread record? You're a special kind of retard if you can't.

Am I wrong?

Do you care to let your American education shine upon me?

Chiefspants
08-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Am I wrong?

lel

C3HIEF3S
08-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Am I wrong?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
By all means keep going. No one is stopping you.

lewdog
08-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong. I'll wait days and see if you can figure out my Royals thread record. With that Canadian education showing through in your grammar, you may never have an answer. And no I won't share my wisdom, my American college education alone was probably longer than your years in grade school before you failed out.

bricks
08-06-2015, 07:15 PM
Yes, you are wrong. I'll wait days and see if you can figure out my Royals thread record. With that Canadian education showing through in your grammar, you may never have an answer. And no I won't share my wisdom, my American college education alone was probably longer than your years in grade school before you failed out.

I totally expected you to not give an answer. So I'm not surprised.

Then please allow me to ask you,

Is your record based off threads that you started? Or threads that you participate in?

Dartgod
08-06-2015, 07:15 PM

Let 'em squirm, Lew. ROFL

bricks
08-06-2015, 07:18 PM
You guys may as well enjoy this humour now because there won't be much of it for you guys during your baseball season. I'm glad my perceived retardedness can amuse you:D

lewdog
08-06-2015, 07:23 PM
I totally expected you to not give an answer. So I'm not surprised.

Then please allow me to ask you,

Is your record based off threads that you started? Or threads that you participate in?

Is your stupidity contagious and genetically manifested to your family?

bricks
08-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Is your stupidity contagious and genetically manifested to your family?

No. Stupid a**hole is you not answering my questions.

lewdog
08-06-2015, 07:28 PM
No. Stupid a**hole is you not answering my questions.

What question?

bricks
08-06-2015, 07:39 PM
What question?

Is your record based on Royals threads that you started or just from you participating in Royals threads?

Dartgod
08-06-2015, 07:44 PM
Is your record based on Royals threads that you started or just from you participating in Royals threads?

If you'd been around here all season, you'd know.

bricks
08-06-2015, 07:50 PM
What stupid a**holes. They can't even answer questions. Lol

Don Corlemahomes
08-06-2015, 07:50 PM
At the intersection of annoying, devoid of self awareness, and complete vapidity stands bricks.

bricks
08-06-2015, 07:59 PM
If you'd been around here all season, you'd know.

Umm, judging from the fact that a lot of you guys are just miserable pricks, I consider it a blessing that I wasn't here all season. And if I was, heck Id probably be addicted to Prozac by now.

bricks
08-06-2015, 08:00 PM
I know misery loves company but if it's too the point where it consumes you, and prevent from indulging in fun and games, then you know you're ****ed. I honestly feel sorry for a lot of you guys. May God have mercy on your souls.

Gonzo
08-06-2015, 08:30 PM
We've been discussing Royals Butthurt in the mod lounge today. We get at least one reported post in every royals thread so don't think it's only about game day threads.

I love the Royals as much as the next guy but Jesus, what a bunch of fucking pansies.

Ignore function, use it assholes.

Ceej
08-06-2015, 08:30 PM
I can't wait until the Jays don't make the playoffs.

C3HIEF3S
08-06-2015, 08:50 PM
You guys may as well enjoy this humour now because there won't be much of it for you guys during your baseball season. I'm glad my perceived retardedness can amuse you:D

Syllabus week is in less than three weeks for me so I guarantee you I'll have plenty of fun and humor regardless of what happens to the Royals. Your retardedness makes me happy that I am in college so I don't have the aforementioned retardedness. Also, I'm making the BFIB proud since apparently college education is directly related to my baseball knowledge so it's a win-win.

srvy
08-06-2015, 09:08 PM

Why do you need to ignore don't you have the self discipline to just stay out?

RollChiefsRoll
08-07-2015, 05:01 AM
Hurry up and get that colorectal cancer and die of explosive, bloody diarrhea.

Eleazar
08-07-2015, 05:50 AM

Something about this place attracts the most negative fans of the Chiefs and the Royals. CP has almost always had a negative culture.

WhitiE
08-07-2015, 05:56 AM
Something about this place attracts the most negative fans of the Chiefs and the Royals. CP has almost always had a negative culture.

Because we dont get banned for saying our team sucks like at other team BB

Bearcat
08-07-2015, 06:23 AM

Well, the Chiefs and Royals have almost always sucked or at most have been just good enough to rip your heart out.... I'm as jaded as anyone when it comes to the Chiefs and I find it hilarious when I complain about them and sometimes get shit like "I guess some people will never be happy," because you know, the Chiefs have been so awesome for the past 4 decades.

And that's exactly why every Royals fan should be untrollable right now... trolls will get under your skin when you're frustrated, angry, etc; and WTF would any Royals fan be anything but happy right now? It's exactly what Louis CK was talking about (https://youtu.be/uEY58fiSK8E), replacing "everyone on a plane should be sitting there thinking "OMG I'M FLYING RIGHT NOW!!"" with "OMG THE ROYALS ARE 20 GAMES ABOVE .500!!"

Dartgod
08-07-2015, 06:49 AM
It's exactly what Louis CK was talking about (https://youtu.be/uEY58fiSK8E), replacing "everyone on a plane should be sitting there thinking "OMG I'M FLYING RIGHT NOW!!"" with "OMG THE ROYALS ARE 20 GAMES ABOVE .500!!"

Well, 19 actually, but who's counting?

Bearcat
08-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Well, 19 actually, but who's counting?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/bert.gif

Why Not?
08-07-2015, 08:07 AM
I kinda think the negativity thing for Royals GDTs is a little overstated. Most of the "negativity" is Pete being dramatic, and half of that is trolling anyway. Yeah, there's a couple of over reactions after losses or bad plays, but I would wager no more so than on any teams GDTs. Sometimes people bitch about how much Rios and Infante suck, but that's not negative, it's honest.