PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs San Diego...

pugsnotdrugs19
08-09-2015, 02:24 PM
I know I'm far from the only one who has paid attention to the offseason... and for the life of me can someone explain why anyone would think the Chargers are something to be so excited about?

I'm truly confused. Use this link and the entire forum as a mark of evidence to how delusional a fan base can be. ---> http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=103592

Don't get me wrong, I could completely see the Chiefs losing to SD, and possibly being behind them in the standings. But after last year and this offseason, I really have no reason to feel that way.

It's like last year never even happened to their fans and many 'experts'. Someone remind me, didn't Justin Houston piss in Phillip's Cherrios twice last year? Nonetheless, should be a fun year. Really wanna see the Chiefs shut their fans up for once.

KCrockaholic
08-09-2015, 02:28 PM
KC added 2 CBs and 2 mid rd LBs to last year's 28th best run defense.
We added a #1 RB and 4 FA OL, including a top LG, another probable starter and improved depth to one of the NFL's largest OLs.
I'm guessing we'll run the ball against them a time or two.

Lmao. I do like the way he phrased this. Not a homer at all.

pugsnotdrugs19
08-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Lmao. I do like the way he phrased this. Not a homer at all.

He either doesn't know who Derrick Johnson, Mike DeVito, or Eric Berry are or simply gives 0 f**ks. LMAO

KCrockaholic
08-09-2015, 02:33 PM
He either doesn't know who Derrick Johnson, Mike DeVito, or Eric Berry are or simply gives 0 f**ks. LMAO

I like he stated "#1RB". Meanwhile KC just added 2 CB's. Why didn't he say a "#1CB"? and "possible starter at ILB in Ramik Wilson".

pugsnotdrugs19
08-09-2015, 02:37 PM
I like he stated "#1RB". Meanwhile KC just added 2 CB's. Why didn't he say a "#1CB"? and "possible starter at ILB in Ramik Wilson".

I think the guy who said "If healthy, Chargers win the West easily" has to be higher than hell, legit

KCrockaholic
08-09-2015, 02:40 PM
I think the guy who said "If healthy, Chargers win the West easily" has to be higher than hell, legit

They aren't a bad team, and honestly if they can have a solid running game they could be much more dangerous offensively.

They kinda go into the old Cowboys (Pre 2014) approach and they start throwing the ball a ton and have no balance. If they can find a balance it will help them tremendously. Their defense isn't shit to me though. A couple good players (Weddle, Liuget, Sometimes Flowers). But it's nothing to fear.

milkman
08-09-2015, 02:41 PM
There are opposing fans visiting Chiefs' forums probably asking the same question about us.

It's the offseason.

Every dipshit homer thinks that their team can win.

pugsnotdrugs19
08-09-2015, 02:46 PM
There are opposing fans visiting Chiefs' forums probably asking the same question about us.

It's the offseason.

You're right but at the same time we can subjectively look at the teams and say, even though we swept them last year, that we could win or lose any day to the Chargers.

Some of these guys write us AND Denver off completely. That's beyond delusional.

Kman34
08-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Right...It's basically the same Charger team we punked at the end of the season with Chase at QB...

Deberg_1990
08-09-2015, 04:02 PM
I believe Reid and Dorsey have done it!

sd4chiefs
08-09-2015, 05:48 PM
I know I'm far from the only one who has paid attention to the offseason... and for the life of me can someone explain why anyone would think the Chargers are something to be so excited about?

SDSPM *

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293699

* San Diego Sports Propaganda Machine

Rasputin
08-09-2015, 07:22 PM
So far looks like the SandyEggo game Dec 13 is the game I'm going get to go too. Not my first choice but it could be my only chance and getting great seats from my boss at cost of tickets.

Am actually hoping crash fellow Chief Planeteers for a tailgate :D

The SandyEggo may just be full of Phillis Rivers bloopers from bad center to qb exchanges because it's going be loud.

threebag
08-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Fuck Sy-Phillis Rivers

aturnis
08-09-2015, 09:31 PM

Not to mention top starters back at every level of our defense.

KCrockaholic
08-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Not to mention top starters back at every level of our defense.

Tis true

thabear04
08-09-2015, 10:43 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c6/c6244e91ee9d13dd00e60222fb097c8e12c62d2e421f28e5cb5314def1e4be3c.jpg

Brock
08-09-2015, 10:53 PM
The chargers peaked like 12 years ago. They're jabronis.

-King-
08-10-2015, 07:22 AM
They have Rivers, Tomlinson, Vincent Jackon, Gates and Marty steering the ship.

They could have a big year.

MahiMike
08-10-2015, 07:28 AM
I like their coach.

Bob Dole
08-10-2015, 07:34 AM
They have Rivers, Tomlinson, Vincent Jackon, Gates and Marty steering the ship.

They could have a big year.

Then again, they have Rivers.

Red Dawg
08-10-2015, 09:00 AM
SD can put points on the board with the best of them. They are no push over to deal with but their down side is defense. Not great.

TEX
08-10-2015, 09:53 AM
The Bolts helped themselves in the off season. They should be able to run the ball more consistently now.

ModSocks
08-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Their radio hosts are driving the homer ship and they have the pedal to the metal.

I mostly blame them for the Chargers abundance of dumbass, ignant fans.

Basically, they got a RB and now they think they're the SB favorites.

Hammock Parties
08-10-2015, 10:17 AM
The Chargers actually fixed their OL....we dusted Stephenson and Allen with magic pixie dust and hoped they would make everything right again.

ModSocks
08-10-2015, 10:31 AM
The Chargers actually fixed their OL....we dusted Stephenson and Allen with magic pixie dust and hoped they would make everything right again.

Stupid. You have no idea what you're talking about.

They fixed it by.....adding Orlando Franklin and losing their starting center?

They did about as much as the Chiefs did to fix their O-line. Added a guard and lost a center.

Kman34
08-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Stupid. You have no idea what you're talking about.

They fixed it by.....adding Orlando Franklin and losing their starting center?

They did about as much as the Chiefs did to fix their O-line. Added a guard and lost a center.

Yep and their left tackle was a turnstile for Houston last year...

RealSNR
08-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Whale's Vagina had a lot more fixing to do to their team than we did this offseason.

That doesn't necessarily mean they're not a force to be reckoned with or that they don't pose a serious threat to our playoff chances.

They're just as dangerous to us as we are to them.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Best 8 and 8 team of all time

BlumpkinCounty
08-10-2015, 01:28 PM
San Diego is the superior team, on paper. Rivers is due for an MVP season with the support of a real running game. Defensively, they are much better as well. If Manning isn't back to his old self, I would say they are the favorites.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-10-2015, 01:34 PM
San Diego is the superior team, on paper. Rivers is due for an MVP season with the support of a real running game. Defensively, they are much better as well. If Manning isn't back to his old self, I would say they are the favorites.

Awfultroll is awful

BlumpkinCounty
08-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Awfultroll is awful

There's no troll about it.

It's a three horse race to the division title, and San Diego is as strong as KC and Denver arguably.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Lulz

Kman34
08-10-2015, 03:49 PM

I smell a rat.....

https://tgjackson93.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/i-smell-a-rat1.gif

RealSNR
08-10-2015, 04:01 PM
I remember when Mark Ingram was going to be an instant success in the NFL.

RBs are some of the easiest talent to scout for, but they're also unpredictable as fuck.

O.city
08-10-2015, 04:22 PM
With the possibility or unknown about the move to LA, the weddle situation, and the rivers situation, it could go either way.

Tombstone RJ
08-10-2015, 04:29 PM

It's the offseason.

this, so much this...

sd4chiefs
08-11-2015, 02:59 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/11/chargers-talks-with-philip-rivers-dont-seem-to-be-going-anywhere/

Chargers’ talks with Philip Rivers don’t seem to be going anywhere

With NFL owners meeting in Chicago today to discuss the fate of the Chargers in San Diego, it appears the fate of their quarterback may be sealed.

According to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune, it “appears virtually certain” that the Chargers and Philip Rivers won’t agree to a new contract before the start of the regular season.

Acee describes “one key sticking point,” which could be practically anything at this point, from money to structure to not wanting to go with them to Los Angeles.