PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Premature Squirt Thread: Please Start Chase Daniel(s)

Mr_Tomahawk
08-21-2015, 07:54 PM
go.

ModSocks
08-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Bray does not approve of your adultery.

Mr_Tomahawk
08-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Tradebator

notorious
08-21-2015, 07:58 PM
http://replygif.net/i/1483.gif

aturnis
08-21-2015, 08:01 PM
He's going to break Chiefsplanet tonight.

New World Order
08-21-2015, 08:02 PM
http://www.gifwave.com/media/72226_yes-clint-eastwood-nod-cowboy.gif

TribalElder
08-21-2015, 08:02 PM
I would like to see him play an opponents 1st teamers

Mr. Flopnuts
08-21-2015, 08:38 PM
L-O-L

Mr. Flopnuts
08-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Everyone loves the backup until he starts.

BigMeatballDave
08-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Fuck this.

If we're playing a different QB than AS, it should be Murray. Piss on booger eater.

petegz28
08-21-2015, 08:43 PM

Yep

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 08:43 PM

Yep an no fanbase "thinks" they have that "diamond in the rough" more that this fanbase. That backup QB sure is the beezt knees.

jd1020
08-21-2015, 08:45 PM

Not true. People still loved Daniel after his two shitty starts the last couple years in week 16. The games where his overall performance was kind of pathetic.

Kidd Lex
08-21-2015, 08:46 PM

Wrong - you still love the back up - just a different one.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 08:47 PM
Not true. People still loved Daniel after his two shitty starts the last couple years in week 16. The games where his overall performance was kind of pathetic.

But he threw a -6 yard pass and threw and incomplete pass down field. CP adores those gguys.

bsp4444
08-21-2015, 08:49 PM
**** this.

If we're playing a different QB than AS, it should be Murray. Piss on booger eater.

Um, yeah, if we're handing off.

notorious
08-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Have you guys watched the preseason games with your KU/MU goggles off?

Dr. Gigglepants
08-21-2015, 08:53 PM
But he threw a -6 yard pass and threw and incomplete pass down field. CP adores those gguys.

Dumbass

Have you guys watched the preseason games with your KU/MU goggles off?

Never

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 08:56 PM
Dumbass

Never

Yet back to back weeks of danielsssss must start.

Morons will always moron.

Dr. Gigglepants
08-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Yet back to back weeks of danielsssss must start.

Morons will always moron.

Pretty sure the thread is sarcasm coming from the OP. You're the dumbass that wrote the words in your post.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Pretty sure the thread is sarcasm coming from the OP. You're the dumbass that wrote the words in your post.

How else do you write a post if you don't use words?

:LOL:

Dr. Gigglepants
08-21-2015, 09:04 PM
How else do you write a post if you don't use words?

Got me there :rolleyes:

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Got me there :rolleyes:
:thumb:

You win some you lose some. It's all good!

notorious
08-21-2015, 09:06 PM
/

jonzie04
08-21-2015, 09:09 PM
Bray does not approve of your adultery.

:LOL::LOL:

crazycoffey
08-21-2015, 09:13 PM

Gannon approves this post

JoeyChuckles
08-21-2015, 09:13 PM
Gonna need at least a plane for this one, probably more.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2015, 09:19 PM
Fuck this.

Yeah, game planning against Murray would be a real bitch.

Great idea, brah.

aturnis
08-21-2015, 09:20 PM

Not if Alex Smith is your backup.

notorious
08-21-2015, 09:20 PM
I don't know if it should be call "Premature" like the title suggests.

I think it's more like "Blue Balls".

aturnis
08-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Fuck this.

B/c Murray has shown what?

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 09:23 PM
Yeah, game planning against Murray would be a real bitch.

Great idea, brah.

Neither Murray or Danielsss would be hard to game plan against.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2015, 09:24 PM
Neither Murray or Danielsss would be hard to game plan against.

I'm thinking Chase would be the hardest of the three to plan against.

Oh wait, this has already been proven. No need to call the labs for testing.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm thinking Chase would be the hardest of the three to plan against.

Oh wait, this has already been proven. No need to call the labs for testing.

What has been proven?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2015, 09:31 PM
What has been proven?

Well for one, he can win against a 1st string squad.

2) His decision-making, reads, and release are light-years beyond his "superior", and

3) I've been told he's "funner", and with the possibility of tying him to Queen's "Let me entertain you" hanging in the balance, it's pretty clear which way the wind blows.

Intangibles, friend.

Deberg_1990
08-21-2015, 09:32 PM
I'll just say this.

Daniel appears to be more decisive about where he wants to go with the ball. His release is quicker than Smiths.

Alex is a better runner though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2015, 09:34 PM
I'll just say this.

Daniel appears to be more decisive about where he wants to go with the ball. His release is quicker than Smiths.

Alex is a better runner though.

And not one shit was given.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2015, 09:35 PM
Well for one, he can win against a 1st string squad.

2) His decision-making, reads, and release are light-years beyond his "superior", and

3) I've been told he's "funner", and with the possibility of tying him to Queen's "Let me entertain you" hanging in the balance, it's pretty clear which way the wind blows.

Intangibles, friend.

He's 1-1 vs SD. And just as painful as Smith to watch agaisnt regular season NFL teams.

He threw a fucking -6 yard pass and check down after check down in the SD game. People here have short and selective memories when it comes to certian players.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2015, 09:38 PM
He's 1-1 vs SD. And just as painful as Smith to watch agaisnt regular season NFL teams.

He threw a fucking -6 yard pass and check down after check down in the SD game. People here have short and selective memories when it comes to certian players.

It's also possible he has improved, and could be ready for prime-time.

But don't worry; you gonna' GET yo' Alex.

mcaj22
08-21-2015, 09:41 PM
this place is going to cry next offseason when a crappy team overpays for him to compete as a starter and hes not a Chief anymore. Tears everywhere on here.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2015, 09:42 PM
Step 1: Alex leaves field after the Chiefs fall to 3-8.

Step 2: Chase takes field, performs well, and trade value skyrockets.

Step 3: Chiefs trade Chase, draft a QB.

Step 4: Alex is the most expensive backup QB in the NFL.

Saccopoo
08-21-2015, 09:44 PM
Man, there are some really fucking stupid retards around here.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2015, 09:45 PM
Man, there are some really fucking stupid retards around here.

Look in the mirror.

Your dreams are being squelched out one by one.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2015, 09:48 PM
this place is going to cry next offseason when a crappy team overpays for him to compete as a starter and hes not a Chief anymore. Tears everywhere on here.

And this would be different from every Chiefs QB situation since Montana how exactly?

Of course they'll do the stupid thing; they always do.

08-21-2015, 10:49 PM
Stupid OP is stupid

mdchiefsfan
08-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Remember when we were pumped to see Tyler Palko? Those were the days....

chiefzilla1501
08-21-2015, 11:30 PM

He threw a ****ing -6 yard pass and check down after check down in the SD game. People here have short and selective memories when it comes to certian players.

And he looked really bad in the second half of both games once they game planned toward him. I'm happy with his progression. I actually think he's become solid backup material. But jfc I've never seen a place blow job backup qbs the way Cp does.

Dr. Gigglepants
08-22-2015, 12:49 AM
Do more Tigers make the Chiefs than ku tards make any NFL team?

Eureka
08-22-2015, 02:25 AM
Alex has lost his starting spot before to a younger QB but that was due to injury.

Unfortunately for the Chiefs fans they will get to see Daniels start in a different jersey most likely next year. If Smith gets to the playoffs and wins then who cares about Daniels next year. Sorta.

rico
08-22-2015, 03:50 AM
Remember when we were pumped to see Tyler Palko? Those were the days....

There were 2 things that pumped me up about seeing Tyler Palko: 1.) he wasn't Matt Cassel and didn't have Matt Cassel's stupid face and non-accountable attitude and 2.) I figured he would suck, which would open the window for the RICKY STANZI ERA!!!!!

Red Dawg
08-22-2015, 06:32 AM
I wish they gave Chase a try but it will never happen. Our best players are Charles, Kelce and Mac. Two of them would suffer and not get the ball if Chase started.

Not to mention his paycheck means Alex starts, no way we have the guts not to start him and they shouldn't unless they think he can win it all. Even with Alex they probably don't really think that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 06:37 AM
I wish they gave Chase a try but it will never happen. Our best players are Charles, Kelce and Mac. Two of them would suffer and not get the ball if Chase started.

Not to mention his paycheck means Alex starts, no way we have the guts not to start him and they shouldn't unless they think he can win it all. Even with Alex they probably don't really think that.
How so? From what I saw, Chase was not shy about spreading the ball around.

Reerun_KC
08-22-2015, 07:30 AM
How so? From what I saw, Chase was not shy about spreading the ball around.

Because preseason vs reality.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 07:31 AM
Because preseason vs reality.

You and Guru need to take those glasses off, please.

donkhater
08-22-2015, 08:16 AM
Where the thread on starting West over Charles? Cause, you know, he did better in a preseason game, too. :rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 08:18 AM
Where the thread on starting West over Charles? Cause, you know, he did better in a preseason game, too. :rolleyes:

There is no current narrative based upon such an absurdity. West over Davis?

Reasonable. Logical.

Chase over scared-ass?

Reasonable. Logical.

Reerun_KC
08-22-2015, 08:45 AM
You and Guru need to take those glasses off, please.

Can't heading to lake. My eyes are sensitive to sunlight. Have to keep the shades on brobackup guy.

Reerun_KC
08-22-2015, 08:46 AM

Narrative, agenda, selective memory, moving goal posts. Take your pick. It's CP.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Can't heading to lake. My eyes are sensitive to sunlight. Have to keep the shades on brobackup guy.

:shake:

I am not surprised that you can not see the light.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Narrative, agenda, selective memory, moving goal posts. Take your pick. It's CP.

Reality, proven samples, decades of shitty QB play, cold hard facts:

Take your pick.

Reerun_KC
08-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Reality, proven samples, decades of shitty QB play, cold hard facts:

Take your pick.

His -6 yard pass on 3rd downnin the SD proves all I need to know against an NFL. He had more dumpoffs then a truck stop restroom.

No thanks already have that now. No need to make it worse.

Trade him cut ties with Smith draft legit QB. Problem solved.

Otherwise it's a wasted conversation cause itnisnt happening no matter how much you bitch about it.

And if you feel this strongly about it you should shift your hate towards Dorsey and Reid. Otherwise your just basically blowing on Clays man flute.

Reerun_KC
08-22-2015, 08:57 AM
:shake:

I am not surprised that you can not see the light.

I look like a baby bawling I'd I take them off.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 08:58 AM
His -6 yard pass on 3rd downnin the SD proves all I need to know against an NFL. He had more dumpoffs then a truck stop restroom.

No thanks already have that now. No need to make it worse.

Trade him cut ties with Smith draft legit QB. Problem solved.

Otherwise it's a wasted conversation cause itnisnt happening no matter how much you bitch about it.

And if you feel this strongly about it you should shift your hate towards Dorsey and Reid. Otherwise your just basically blowing on Clays man flute.

You know I support this. But alas, it will not happen this season.

Reerun_KC
08-22-2015, 09:14 AM
You know I support this. But alas, it will not happen this season.

And we know how the season will end. The life of a Chiefs fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 09:25 AM
And we know how the season will end. The life of a Chiefs fan.

I haven't seen such a stacked, tailored offense in years. Yet we know not one ounce of meaningful Smith chicken salad shall be made.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2015, 05:04 PM
http://arrowheadaddict.com/2015/08/26/chase-daniel-trade-talk-whats-it-mean/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=kansas-city-chiefs

Yeah, funny how this NEVER came up until.....

Chase started playing better than Alex.

Yep, if there's a way to fuck things up at the QB position, the Chiefs will absolutely go out of their way to find it.

Mr. Laz
08-26-2015, 05:45 PM
It's preseason, there is no reason that Daniel shouldn't get time with the 1st teamers next game. None.

But then again there was no reason to not fix the Oline this offseason either and yet ......

Perineum Ripper
08-26-2015, 05:48 PM
MOAR FATTIES CLARK..YOU FUCK

chiefzilla1501
08-26-2015, 05:58 PM
It's preseason, there is no reason that Daniel shouldn't get time with the 1st teamers next game. None.

But then again there was no reason to not fix the Oline this offseason either and yet ......

One year ago, we walked into the first preseason game very unprepared and got destroyed by a bad team.

The starting QB is not in rhythm. Clearly.

But we should give chase, a guy who is 100% not going to start, barring injury more first team reps. For no reason other than to satisfy a few fans who are inventing a QB competition.

Simply Red
08-26-2015, 06:01 PM
I think they should run Zobrist out there.

Mr. Kotter
08-26-2015, 06:03 PM
http://arrowheadaddict.com/2015/08/26/chase-daniel-trade-talk-whats-it-mean/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=kansas-city-chiefs

Yeah, funny how this NEVER came up until.....

Chase started playing better than Alex.

Yep, if there's a way to **** things up at the QB position, the Chiefs will absolutely go out of their way to find it.

You been sleep walking through last year, and the pre-season, dude? Seriously....with Andy's faith in Smith and Daniel's cap numbers the next couple of years, WHY the heck wouldn't you shop him...when you have Murray and Bray behind him? I'd bet dollars to donuts, given the chance and snaps...Murray would be just as good, if not better.

Just my opinion, but it seems to make sense given the numbers...and the likelihood Daniels will become one in the long line of "promising back-ups" who fail on the big stage--especially once teams get some film on him. Look at the film, look at the physical stature, and look at the intangibles--Daniels is NOT the next Warner; Murray has a better chance to become the next Brees.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2015, 06:06 PM
You been sleep walking through last year, and the pre-season, dude? Seriously....with Andy's faith in Smith and Daniel's cap numbers the next couple of years, WHY the heck wouldn't you shop him...when you have Murray and Bray behind him? I'd bet dollars to donuts, given the chance and snaps...Murray would be just as good, if not better.

Just my opinion, but it seems to make sense given the numbers...and the likelihood Daniels can become one in the long line of "promising back-ups" who fail on the big stage--especially once teams get some film on him. Look at the film, look at the physical stature, and look at the intangibles--Daniels is NOT the next Warner; Murray has a better chance to become the next Brees.

Murray?

Get the fuck outta' here with that shit. Have YOU been watching the preseason?

Mav
08-26-2015, 06:17 PM
Murray?

Get the fuck outta' here with that shit. Have YOU been watching the preseason?

They are hiding Murray. They want to get him to the PS. Ray Charles could see that. And you're gonna stop disrespecting my dude Murray.

Mr. Kotter
08-26-2015, 06:17 PM
Murray?

Get the **** outta' here with that shit. Have YOU been watching the preseason?

Murray. I'll double-down...by suggesting you go back and look at Saint's preseason games from Chase's 2nd and 3rd year. I'll give you a hint: it ain't pretty.

They are hiding Murray. They want to get him to the PS. Ray Charles could see that.

It won't happen; it's another reason they are trying to shop Daniels.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2015, 06:26 PM
They are hiding Murray. They want to get him to the PS. Ray Charles could see that. And you're gonna stop disrespecting my dude Murray.

Not impressed. At all.

chiefzilla1501
08-26-2015, 06:35 PM
Murray. I'll double-down...by suggesting you go back and look at Saint's preseason games from Chase's 2nd and 3rd year. I'll give you a hint: it ain't pretty.

Yup. And chase was also so bad his first preseasons with the chiefs, everyone wanted him cut too.

I like Murray's game a lot better than chase. The problem is, Chases style of play (move around the pocket a ton) is similar to Alex's. Murray will need a good ol to do well.

I think people think because Murray doesn't have elite arm strength dude is Alex Smith. That's bs. Dude loves to throw the deep ball.

Mr. Kotter
08-26-2015, 06:35 PM
Not impressed. At all.

Go back to year 2 and 3 Chase Daniel film; not at all impressive...but in year 4 he seemed to get "it"....Murray has two years to get there, at a much lower price tag.

Just sayin'... :shrug:

Mav
08-26-2015, 09:58 PM
Not impressed. At all.

Of course you aren't. You probably never watched him in college, and he wasn't a first or second round pick. So understandable. That doesn't change the fact that he has real potential.

Mav
08-26-2015, 10:20 PM

Is that confirmed?

Simply Red
08-26-2015, 10:42 PM
before Murray fell to us - was there anyone who really wanted KC to pick him - from CP?

Mav
08-26-2015, 10:45 PM
before Murray fell to us - was there anyone who really wanted KC to pick him - from CP?

I drafted him in the CP mock draft. I had the Dolphins. And yes. He's a perfect Andy Reid west coast system qb.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2015, 03:18 AM
Yup. And chase was also so bad his first preseasons with the chiefs, everyone wanted him cut too.

I like Murray's game a lot better than chase. The problem is, Chases style of play (move around the pocket a ton) is similar to Alex's. Murray will need a good ol to do well.

I think people think because Murray doesn't have elite arm strength dude is Alex Smith. That's bs. Dude loves to throw the deep ball.

It really shows.

Fuck no.